To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers

"Good. Now rule number one is that we LISTEN. That means that only one of us talks at a time. No interrupting. If you have a question, you will write it down on a pad that I will give you and you will ask it only when I give you the go-ahead. Number two is that we will only use language in here that will help us in our journey. So that means no name-calling, no unnecessary swearing, and no belittling each other. We are all intelligent adults and we can find words that will convey our feelings without resorting to juvenile tactics. Okay?"

Of course, the only thing we could do is nod in agreement again.

"Awesome. Let's get started. Here are pads for the two of you. Pens are on the table in front of you. Now Josh, I would like to start by hearing from you. I am very interested in hearing your perception about how we came to be here today."

*******************************

THE PAST - December 2013

I could hardly keep my mind focused on the monotonous paperwork that I had to do. All night I had dreams that Naomi was sucking a large dick of some buff stripper and being sprayed with cum. I tried to text her a few times, but I didn't get a reply. That sent my imagination even further into overdrive.

Did she really suck a guy's dick?

Did she make him cum?

Did she sneak off with him away from everyone else and fuck him?

Why won't she answer my texts? Is that a good sign or a bad one?

I finally decided that there was no way that I would get any sleep, so I got up and started my work. The sooner I started the sooner I'd finish and the faster I could get some answers.

I was on the road by 10 in the morning. I made the three-hour trip in two hours and thirty-two minutes. Jeff Gordon would have been proud.

When I made it to the hotel and got my key from the front desk, I was panicked when I didn't find Naomi in our room. I frantically fished my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

Made it. Where r u

The five minutes that it took her to reply were the longest ever. It finally chimed.

Hanging out with Jasmine. On my way up.

I didn't know what I would find when she came up. I was on pins and needles. When she opened the door and we locked eyes, I took her in. She still looked like my Naomi. She didn't look like she'd been getting gangbanged all night.

"Hey hun." She said as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me in for a wet kiss. "I missed you last night"

"Did you Naomi?" I asked. It sounded a little accusatory, which wasn't what I wanted it to sound like. She stiffened up and looked at me for a moment with slight confusion. I smiled at her to set her at ease and I watched her relax.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a dollar.

"I lost." She said with a mock pout.

"Really? Well, I'll take that." I said as I hummed "We're in the money". We both laughed as we snuggled closer.

"So what happened? How did you lose? Couldn't go through with it?" I said smugly. I was a little bit disappointed, but I felt relief too. She broke that.

She snickered a little. "Oh, I went through with it."

I felt a pang right through my chest. I tried to calmly choose my next words.

"Y-you went through with it?"

"Yep."

"So you sucked his dick?"

She looked me in the eye as she gauged my response. I tried to have an impassive look on my face, but my emotions were in turmoil. I didn't know what I was feeling. One minute I was turned on, the next I was angry, the next I was jealous and turned on again. After a while those emotions just blended together. I couldn't get a handle on what I felt.

"I did." She said, still waiting for my reaction.

"So you sucked his dick, but didn't make him cum?

She shook her head as a sneaky smile spread across her face, like she had a juicy secret that she was just itching to tell.

"Did anyone win?"

She nodded her head and bit her lip, as if she were trying to keep her mouth from shouting it out. She just couldn't help it though.

"The bride-to-be won." She whispered as if she were trying to not get caught by probing ears. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Your friend Jasmine! She's getting married tomorrow!" I yelled out in disbelief. Naomi laughed as she was trying to shush me.

"So she sucked his dick and made him cum in front of all of you?" Naomi shook her head with that sneaky smile on her face. I knew there was more to this story.

"She took him to her room." She said, her eyes wide with disbelief at what she was saying.

"Are you telling me she fucked him?"

Naomi nodded. Instantly, my mind assaulted me with images of her friend, who was about to get married the next day, getting plowed by some Italian stripper. I was equally appalled and aroused.

"What did she say about it?"

My wife giggled and leaned in closer. "She said he was the best fuck she'd ever had."

Now I know that you guys are hopping up and down in your seat. Your brain is about to explode out of your head. This woman, who was about to be married, getting pounded by some big dicked stripper!

What a slut! What about her fiancé? The poor sap is clueless.

Judge me if you will, but that made it more arousing to me. Do not ask me to explain it to you because I can't. Nevertheless, I could not get the images out of my head of her grabbing this guy around his neck while he pounded orgasms out of her in missionary position, or the hand that held her engagement ring crumpling the sheets as she grabbed them while her pussy was being assaulted doggy-style. I saw the diamond twinkle as the light hit it.

After running that porno in my head, I was ready for some action of my own. However, we had to hurry so that she could make it to the rehearsal. So I reluctantly followed her into the shower as we washed each other and got dressed.

I sat in the audience as the women talked with the priest and the wedding coordinator about the sequence of events that was going to be happening the next day. I found that I could not take my eyes off the bride. She acted like nothing happened the night before. She was all smiles; her excitement about getting married was obvious. But I couldn't look at her without wondering how she looked with a dick in her mouth. A dick other than her fiancé's. I tried to imagine what her moans sounded like. Was she flexible? Did he bend her like a pretzel with her legs on his shoulders as he drove his massive dick into her wet hole repeatedly? Did he slap her ass when he fucked her doggy style? God! I was driving myself crazy!

I took in my wife, who stood next to her. How would I feel if she were the one in Jasmine's position? Would I be as aroused? Would I still marry her?

The next day the wedding and the reception went off without a hitch. People ate. People danced. People drank. We all had fun. After it was over the happy newlyweds disappeared in the limo to start their life together, after a two-week trip to Jamaica. I waved goodbye with the rest of the attendees as I staggered drunkenly with my wife up to our room. We had a satisfying round of sex before we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up earlier than my wife, who was still passed out naked. As I laid there listening to the birds chirping, I found myself thinking about the blushing new bride. More than likely she and her new husband were just now awakening after a night of newlywed sex. They probably were going at it again, doing all of the things that Naomi and I had done the night before. What she let the stripper do to her 48 hours before.

If Naomi had done that and I found out, would we be married?

The answer to that question was murky. When we were first to be married, if she did what Jasmine did, we would not be here today. It was one thing for her to do it when she was free and not committed to me. But to accept my ring and do that, that would have been a deal breaker. Back then.

However...

Now, with all that we'd been through together, things were different. Somewhere along the line, my perception had changed. I didn't fantasize about her getting fucked by another man. That wasn't something that got me off. What did get me going was the fact that other guys found Naomi attractive enough to want to fuck her. To add on to that, the fact that they wanted to have her, to possess her, but that she was MINE...that did get me going.

Yes, she was mine. I felt confident in that. Because of that confidence, her having sex with another man wasn't as much as a deal breaker as it would have been. I don't know - maybe the game was changing the way I saw love and lust.

The real key to this was honesty. The "game" had shown me that we could explore sexuality that broke the conventions of marriage, but we had to be honest with each other. I trusted her. That was the only thing that made this work. A lesson that I later learned was that this was CRITICAL to what we were doing.

I realized how much my thinking had been changed when I thought about my reaction to Naomi when she said that the strippers' dicks tasted good. I was a little angry, but I was more upset that I wasn't there to fuck her. I should have been pissed at her. But I wasn't.

Even now, thinking back on it, I can't find the appropriate anger. I did feel jealous that she called him "a big boy", but it wasn't the all-consuming jealousy that makes husbands go insane. The only thing I felt was the need to ravish my wife.

Curious.

+++

When we returned from the wedding I didn't give Jasmine another thought. Life continued as it had been. My wife and I were having sex just about daily. She flirted shamelessly. We got off on it.

The game took a new turn. My wife started openly flirting with people that we knew, especially when I was around while. I would pretend to be clueless. She would feign being drunk and let her inhibitions drop. She would dance suggestively and allow guys to grope her discretely. Our eyes would lock as lust passed between us when the guy wasn't looking at me. When I knew that he could see me, I played the part of the idiot, laughing and talking to others as if I had no idea what they were doing. This would cause some of them to get bolder.

We did this at a couple of parties with some friends of ours. You would think that this would cause everyone to start looking at us funny, but it didn't. Because she was "drunk" she could just pretend like she wasn't her normal self. It was the guy that was taking advantage of her. When we saw them again, she let them sit back with the comfort of knowing that she didn't remember a thing about the party. She would say, "I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing last night!" They would assure her that she was the epitome of well-mannered behavior. Since I was "clueless" then I could act proud and say, "You were fine baby. I didn't see you do anything wrong."

Of course I noticed the faint smirk on the asshole's face.

Later on in the night after she'd had an evening of getting groped she would regale me with the details. We would talk about just how far the guys got with her. Some of them were satisfied with squeezing her butt and tits. Others pushed the envelope and took advantage of my wife's "vulnerable" state. They did things like run a hand up her skirt or inside of her blouse. One of my good neighbors almost pushed her panties to the side and got a finger inside of her before she pushed him off. Going over these stories would always end with us trying to fuck each other into unconsciousness.

Life with Naomi could not have been better. On top of that, my son made my long days at work worth it. I loved watching cartoons with him. Sponge Bob? Hell yeah! I could say that I only watched it to spend time with him, but I cannot lie. I found myself laughing at it too. My wife would just roll her eyes at us.

We also started spending more time with my sister and Jerry. You know, her booty call (yeah right). We went out on double dates when my sister and I could con our parents into watching all three kids.

Naomi had also started a new tradition called game/movie night. I think that was an excuse to hang out with my sister more. Jerry and I went for it though. We would alternate homes and either play a game or watch a movie. We tried to do this once every other week, but it varied throughout the month. My sister still worked for the DA so there were times when she was just plain tired.

Naomi still worked at the gym. She still got hit on constantly. If Jerry happened to be working out on a night that she was working, he still chased away the saps. This never ceased to be funny. All in all, things were going as they were supposed to go. At least in my mind.

One day I was cleaning out the attic when I came across an old box of Naomi's stuff. I remembered moving it up to the attic years ago but I never thought anything of it. Curiously, I started going through it. It was filled with a bunch of memorabilia and other things that looked sentimental. At the bottom I found an old photo album.

I leafed through it and found a wealth of pictures that I had never seen before. There was no doubt that these pictures were of Naomi when she was a kid. The man and the woman who appeared in various ones were presumably her parents. She'd never really talked about her parents, so I sat there engrossed in the visual display of my wife's childhood.

In the few conversations that I had with her about her parents, she only told me that they were dead. Nothing else. Nothing about how they died, any memories that she had of them, what kinds of things they did together when growing up...nothing. I always found it very strange and disconcerting, but I figured that it was too painful for her to talk about. We had a lifetime together. I would get the story eventually.

So I put everything back in the box and returned it like I found it. I never mentioned it to her, but I hoped that one day she would share. I figured that at least she would want to tell Henry about his heritage, so I could be patient until he was a little older.

+++

The weekend I became a full-fledged cuckold (I hate that word) for the first time is ingrained in my memory forever. That weekend was simultaneously the most exhilarating and humiliating of my life - that infamous angst multiplied by a billion. I remember it well.

We'd gone out of town for a couple of days to celebrate Naomi's birthday. We had a party earlier in the day with family and friends. Then my mother watched Henry as we took a plane to a resort. It had spas, a casino, tennis courts, the works. I wanted to give her a couple of days of relaxation.

The first night there, I honestly did not do anything but sleep. I had been planning the party with Trina for the past two weeks and it had taken its toll on me. That mixed with the plane ride wore me out. Naomi understood my need for rest, so she made herself scarce by checking out spa.

I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened by Naomi plastering herself across my body.

"Wake up honey bun. Momma needs some loving!"

I was still groggy, but I knew that in her frame of mind she was not to be denied. So I took my shorts off and grabbed the back of her head. She knew what came next and she greedily wrapped her lips around my dick.

Within moments I was hard enough to drill for oil. She removed her shorts and jumped on. With her manicured hands planted on my chest for leverage, she bucked her hips wildly as she rode me for her pleasure.

"I just got a massage." She said breathlessly as she looked into my eyes as she impaled herself repeatedly. Now I knew what got her so hot, so I pressed for details.

"Was it a man or a woman?"

She began bucking more wildly as she said, "A hunk."

Hunk?

"Did he rub you?"

"Yes."

Images were beginning to form in my brain as I started to match her riding with thrusts of my own.

"Where did he touch you?"

She started moving faster and more violently.

"My tits and my...Oh God...my pussy!"

When I heard that I started to reach my crescendo. My mind's eye saw him, fingering my wife's luscious pussy. She probably was making the same sounds that I was hearing at that moment. I could hear her pussy sloshing as I drove my cock into her and I imagined it making the same sounds on this guy's fingers. Did she moan for him like she was doing for me? Did she lift her ass in the air and give him better access? It was too much for me.

"Did y-you let him grope you?"

"Yes!"

"Did he enjoy groping you?"

"Yes. His dick was so hard!"

She was getting closer. That was a good thing because my penis was not willing to wait for her.

"You saw his dick?"

"Oh God! Yes. He put it...in my mouth as he..."

"What did he do to you Naomi?"

"HE FUCKED ME WITH HIS FINGERS AS I SUCKED HIS DICK!" she screamed out as she exploded in orgasm. I felt her quivering all over my dick, which set me off also.

She lay to top of me with my deflating dick still inside of her, completely spent. Her breathing was deep as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Did you really suck his dick?" Once the euphoria had lifted, I had to admit that I was a little hurt. And pissed. Like I said before, nothing like an orgasm to turn a man from horny to human.

"I didn't suck him to completion. He took it out of his shorts and had it by my face. I just put it in my mouth. He was fingering me so good that it just felt natural. I didn't think anything of it because of the bachelorette party that you had me suck that stripper."

"I had you suck that stripper? If I recall, you'd already blown that stripper before you called me!"

She sat up and looked in my eyes. "Are you angry with me?"

I was angry. She hadn't asked permission before she did this. I didn't answer her in words, but my face said it all.

"I'm sorry baby. With the bachelorette party and all I didn't think you would be upset. I did suck that stripper before I called you, but you made the bet after. I thought it was okay."

"You let that masseuse finger you though. What the fuck Na?"

Her eyes started to water.

"I'm sorry Josh. I really am. I didn't think you would be upset. Please forgive me."

I couldn't stay angry at her. Things were ambiguous at this point. There was no line in the sand for what was acceptable and non-acceptable. I blew a breath out and sighed.

"Don't worry about it Na."

She flashed me a smile of relief as she lay back down on my shoulder. I heard her sniffling a few times.

"But if we continue like this, we have to have some respect. I don't know about rules, but if there were any then rule number one would be that you don't do things without letting me know ahead of time. Okay?"

"Okay honey."

+++

The next day had us sightseeing and doing the "tourist" thing. We ate in a few restaurants. We went to a wine tasting. We had our picture taken in one of those photo shops where you put on silly costumes. I was a cowboy and she was a lady of the saloon. Those net stockings and that low cut dress did her justice.

The night found us in a club that Naomi had heard about. It was a club for the 25 and up crowd, so it wasn't full of a bunch of silly 21 year olds.

Naomi and I danced for a few songs. She asked me to go get her a drink when we sat down at our table, so I headed over to the bar. It was a bit crowded, so it took me a minute to get one of the bartender's attention. When he finally handed me my order, I went back to search out my wife. Imagine my surprise when I saw a guy sitting in my seat,

Naomi saw me she smiled and waved me over.

"Renaldo. This is my husband, Josh."

Renaldo extended his hand to shake mine. I had to put the glasses down on the table to return the gesture.

javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers