To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know my wife Renaldo?" I did not mean for it to come out like an interrogation. But it did. He didn't look the least bit phased though. My wife however, started blubbering.

"He is the masseur that gave me that massage yesterday." She said with a little uncertainty in her voice.

"Yeah. I was telling your wife about this club when I gave her the massage yesterday. She said that she would check it out if she could get you to come with her. I'm glad to see that she was able to talk you into it."

I think my face conveyed my emotions accurately because I saw Naomi begin to shrink into her seat.

"Really? Well Renaldo, I think I need to have a word with my wife, so if you'll excuse us..." with that I grabbed my wife by the arm and jerked her out of her seat. I was practically dragging her behind me as she shuffled in her heels to keep up with my pace.

"What the fuck is going on Naomi?" I asked her when we were out of the club. Naomi stammered to answer me as I glared at her. That was when the chivalrous Renaldo decided to check on the fair lady and see if she was in need of a manly intervention.

"Is everything okay, Naomi?

The fact that this Asshat had the nerve to make his way out here and ask my wife anything filled me with enough rage to end this fucker.

"Renaldo, this is between me and my wife. So if you don't get the fuck away from us I swear I will break every last one of your fucking fingers, STARTING WITH THE ONES YOU STUCK INSIDE OF HER PUSSY!" I was yelling so loudly that I was starting to draw a crowd.

Now Naomi went from contrite to furious. Without a word, she stomped off in the direction of our rental car. Renaldo and I glared at each other for a few more seconds before I had enough.

"Go try to fuck someone else's wife Renaldo. Mine is off limits." He looked at me with a laughter in his eyes as he licked his fingers. Point made. He walked away leaving me with a head full of steam. I angrily stalked my way to the car.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Josh! I cannot believe you embarrassed me like that! Dragging me out of that club like a rebellious kid and telling the entire world that Renaldo fingered me! God!"

"Are you serious? You manipulate me into going to a club so that you can meet up with the asshole that fingered you and you have the nerve to be mad at me? I humiliated you? YOU HUMILIATED ME!"

I saw her face soften at my outburst. She looked at me inquisitively for a second and then took a breath

"Josh, you thought I wanted to go to that club to meet Renaldo? Shit. No wonder why you were so mad."

"Huh?"

"I didn't go there to meet him. He told me about it, but I did not go there to meet him. I told him that I wouldn't go unless you were there with me for a reason. I didn't want to give him the impression that I was meeting him there. But I still wanted to go because he made it sound like fun."

"The two of you looked awfully comfortable while I was getting drinks. What were you talking about?"

She blushed when she thought about that. "He was saying that he enjoyed giving me a massage and was trying to talk me into doing...other stuff."

"Really? What did you tell the asshole?"

Naomi actually looked hurt that I would ask her that.

"Josh, I have been faithful to you. I haven't done anything that I thought would be inappropriate. I know the massage got out of hand, but I didn't think it was any different than what we've been doing. But I would NEVER intentionally do anything that would hurt you. Never. You got to believe me on that."

"What did you tell him?"

Tears started to well up in her eyes as she shook her head, as if she couldn't believe that I still had to ask.

"I told him that I wasn't going to cheat on you."

I did believe her, but it did not stop the anger and the hurt.

"Would you fuck him? If you weren't married to me, would you fuck him?"

"What does it matter? I am married to you, and I know that it would hurt you. So the answer is no."

"You didn't answer the question."

She blew a breath of air, as if she was exasperated.

"If I wasn't married to you, then yes. I would fuck him. Happy?"

I sighed and put the car in gear as we drove back to our room.

+++

The final day of our fun filled weekend started like the two previous. Naomi woke up before me and headed for the spa. When I woke up, I showered and waited for her to return. She came through the door, showered, and we left together to eat some breakfast. After that, the rest of the day consisted of doing nothing. The fight of the previous day faded and we continued as if nothing happened.

When we returned the hotel to change for some swimming, I found that there was a message for me at the front desk. It was from Renaldo.

Hey bro,

Sorry about last night. I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just concerned about Naomi because you were being kind of violent with her when you dragged her out of there. I can't stand by when I think that a woman is being abused. Your wife set me straight and told me that I should apologize to you. So here it is.

Renaldo.

"Who is the note from dear?" She asked in a voice dripping with innocence. I looked at her and scowled.

"You know who the hell it was from. It was from your boyfriend apologizing for being an ass. Why would he do that?"

"He apologized because I talked to him this morning when I saw him at the spa."

"Did you..."

Her eyes went wide and her brow furrowed with anger.

"No I didn't get another massage or anything else Josh. God!" She said as she stomped toward the elevators. This fucking woman is going to be the death of me...

That night found us in the same club again. I was surprised that they let us back in after the ruckus that we made the night before.

"I'm just letting you know ahead of time dear. Renaldo is going to be here."

"What the fuck Naomi!"

"I wanted to put last night behind all of us. It was a misunderstanding and we were all embarrassed. I told him to meet us here so that we could have a few drinks and see if we can get along. Okay?"

I didn't answer. But I didn't have to. Seconds later Renaldo made his way to our table.

"Hey bro. No hard feelings?" He said as he extended his hand. He actually looked sincere so I warily took it and shook.

Things pretty much were a blur from there. We alternated between buying shots. We actually had a pretty decent time. At first, Naomi was a buffer between us, but after the alcohol flowed it was less awkward. Before I knew it, we were all laughing and joking.

I even let the two of them dance. I did watch closely for any signs of impropriety. They did dance rather close, but there was no over the top rubbing or grinding. Then she came back to the table and grabbed me on the floor.

Things gradually took a turn from friendly to something else. The drunker Naomi got, the more uninhibited she became. Then, during one dance, the three of us were out there on the floor together. Naomi was dancing with the both of us. I was in front of her and Renaldo was behind her. I did notice that his hands was running along her thighs. I made a point of removing them, but I didn't do it too forcefully. Maybe it was the alcohol, but seeing his hands on her did not irk me, as it should have.

Naomi gave me a hot kiss that could have melted metal and then turned around to face Renaldo. I could see his surprise when she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. I saw his eyes flash towards me to see my reaction, but the liquor had my mind twisted at that point. I don't think any of us were in our right minds.

I saw his hands snake down to her shapely ass and pull her close. The two of them swayed back and forth in a sensual union. I know I should have been angry. But I wasn't. I heard her whisper something in his ear, but I couldn't make out the words. He didn't answer though. He just kept holding her as they kept in rhythm.

Then she suddenly broke free from him and found me. She plastered her body to me in the same way that she'd done him a few seconds ago.

"Mmm. You're hard Josh. I can feel you. You turned on baby?"

"Yeah" I could barely breathe I was so fucking horny. "I want to fuck you."

"What if I told you that I wanted Renaldo to join us?" Her voice was soft and throaty, but the words that came out of her mouth stunned me. Her breath filled my nose. I could feel how hot she was.

"What?" I croaked out. She looked me right in my eyes.

"I said I want you and Renaldo to fuck me. Tonight." I could see the lust in her eyes. They looked straight at me, piercing through my liquor-fogged mind. She meant every word she was saying. I was lost.

"Will you let him join us?

I didn't know what to say. The feelings that were swirling around inside me were at war. The lust and the jealousy battled each other until they formed an alliance and began to merge into one blurred emotion. It became difficult to separate the two. I knew at that moment that my wife was going to have a dick in her that wasn't mine. Her spell over me was now complete. I nodded my head dumbly, still unable to speak. But that wasn't enough for her.

"Give me a dollar Josh. I want you to bet me that I can't take the two of you back to the room and fuck the both of you into incoherence."

"No. Not in our room. I can't...not there."

"What if we went to his room then? Renaldo lives in this hotel. Would that be okay?"

I nodded my head, still in a haze. She smiled at me and held out her hand. I reached in my back pocket and grabbed my wallet. With shaking hands pulled out a dollar and handed it to her.

+++

Things were a haze of naked bodies and sweat from there on out. The scene was pretty surreal. As I was fucking her and watching her suck his dick, I was numb. Then he ripped open a condom and switched with me.

At some point, I stopped participating. I hadn't really cum. Things were just too outrageous. I extricated myself and stood back to watch.

Naomi was getting fucked from behind. Renaldo was grasping her waist with one hand while his other was on her shoulder. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as her body jerked with his thrusts. She wasn't moaning, but she took an intake of breath every time his stomach made contact with her butt.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

I had to get out of there. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. As I dressed, my mind began to clear. Things were officially out of control. I quietly crept out of the room.

I think I wore a trench in the floor of my own hotel room. I'd been pacing back and forth for the thirty minutes since I'd left Naomi with a practical stranger.

What the fuck was I thinking? A threesome with some strange guy? Fuck!

Did she even realized that I left? I tried to call her cell but her it just went to voice mail. So I just turned off the lights and waited. And paced. And raided the little liquor bottles in the minibar. And belittled myself.

The uncertainty was killing me. Not knowing what was happening was death by a thousand cuts. Every time the second hand ticked on my watch, I was sliced with another cut.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Thirty minutes later my phone jarred me out of my trance. I looked and saw that my wife was calling.

"Baby, where did you go?" She said in a panicked voice.

"I'm back at the room Na."

Five minutes later she came bursting through the door. She wore a "just royally fucked" look on her face, but it was twisted with apprehension.

She crossed the room and wrapped her arms around me.

"Baby. What's wrong?" She said as she kissed my face. I couldn't get a handle on my emotions. I was alternating between relief that my wife was still mine to anxiety about what door we opened up. The emotions were so fickle that they were switching inside of me like a strobe light. I couldn't get a handle on them.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bed. Then she gently turned me around until my back was to the bed and pushed me over it. I fell helplessly on the softness of the mattress and laid there. She began to unbuckle my belt and slide my pants down. I was on autopilot, so I impassively lifted my hips to give her room to get my pants down.

Then she took my member in her mouth and began to suck softly. Up and down, her lips lightly massaged me. This wasn't like her normal blowjobs. It wasn't energetic or vigorous. It was a like she was slowly, softly making love to me with her mouth.

"I love you so much Josh. Never forget that." She said in between sucks. I looked down at her and saw that she was looking back at me.

I didn't even feel it coming. I just knew when it was there. I didn't have time to warn her. Suddenly, I felt myself erupting in her mouth. She was surprised by the first blast, but eventually her face settled. She didn't release me until I stopped squirting. She swallowed it all.

I was emotionally spent. Drained completely. I lay on the bad as flaccid as my dick was. I felt Naomi crawl up on the bed until she laid her head on my chest. She peppered me with light kisses and rubbed her hand across my stomach. We laid like that in silence, both lost in our world.

"Did you enjoy it? I asked flatly. She continued to rub and kiss me.

"Yeah. I did. It was erotic. I've never done anything like that before." I could feel her face move in what I imagined to be a smile.

Silence. I didn't know how to react to that. Was I angry? Excited? No, I was neither. I was just numb.

"Would you do it again?"

She thought for a minute as she continued to kiss my chest. "No. Not with him."

Relief began to ebb through my clouds. She wasn't in love with him. She wasn't going to run off and leave me lonely and miserable. She was still mine.

"Would you do it with someone else?"

"Maybe. If you bet me." She then sat up and looked at me.

"It was fun with Renaldo because of you baby. If you aren't happy with it, then it isn't fun. When I let him finger me, I got off on it knowing that I was going to fuck you as soon as I got up to the room. When I let him fuck me tonight, I was thinking about you. I honestly didn't think it would be this hard on you. Without you, it is just sex. I would never trade you for just sex."

She laid her head back down on my chest and continued to stroke my stomach. "You and Henry are my world Josh. Without you two, life isn't worth living."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the top of her head. We lay there in silence and listened to each other breathe. I didn't know what our future held. All I knew was that things were out of control.

END OF PART FOUR

Quick note:

I want to dispel a theory that some people have. Some think that I am trying to condone cuckolding or make it "normal". I don't think it's normal. While I don't admonish it as "evil" or "wrong", I'm also not under the impression that most men feel this way. I do feel that more people get into this than what we give credit to, but it isn't close to being a 50/50 split.

Being open minded is not about accepting everyone's point of view as right. Open minded means that I will listen to you without bias and make my decision based on the facts. Some people seem to confuse that. You can be open minded and still disagree. It also means that you realize that your way isn't the only right way. You can feel that it is wrong, but you can respect someone else for feeling that it is right. That isn't going to make you change your mind about your views.

Unlike science, there is no way to prove who is right or wrong. All you can do is use the happiness meter. Are the two in the relationship happy? Does their happiness intrude on other's happiness? If the answers are yes and no, then whatever they are doing is right for THEM.

So I'm not trying people to get people to accept it. I'm not trying to explain it away. This is just one situation in which I can see a guy letting it get that far. It is a story told from my imagination (partly), not an exposé or a persuasive paper. Whether the characters in this story are right or wrong is up for interpretation by the reader.

Finally, I want to thank my editor once again. His work is phenomenal. Any mistakes I made transferring his work to my own is not a reflection on his efforts.

Thank you all for reading.