To Reign in Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joan, this is also partly a punishment for you, as well as a consolation prize. No more virginity. No more preaching, either. And since the three men are going to share you for a thousand years, you'll have to get over any jealous feelings if they have an affair or two. Trust me, being faithful in Hell is going to be nearly impossible, unless I do something to interfere for whatever reason. Too many succubi and incubi around for that, and I take pride in their work.

"Oh, and Joan is in charge of the marriage, for the entire millennium. You're her harem, though she'll have to share you, and of course, she's free to fool around, too, so don't interfere with that. Joan, you'll be expected to let them use all three holes if they want them, especially if you're getting it all at once. For the most part, in any case, they're to do as you tell them, Joan. If you want them to eat you out after another man has fucked you, they'd better do it. Just no scat and no mayhem. Here, there's no release of death, so mutilation is permanent, making it that much worse.

"Thoughts?" I asked the group.

The men looked mutinous for a moment, but then I pointed out, "Hey, she's a famous warrior, and was even in your day. And she's a complete virgin, so you'll each get to deflower one of her holes. John gets her ass, Joseph her pussy, and Brigham her mouth. Relax, in a thousand years, this will be reviewed and we'll decide what to do with you afterward. Now, go consummate that marriage, and Joan, remember, no withholding sex. If you want to punish them, make them eat a creampie, spank them, or piss in their mouths. Just don't deny them sex."

"What about pegging them?" Lilith suggested, teasing us.

"That's another way to do it, yes," I chuckled, our breach fading since our threesome ... Lilith had basically submitted to me for the price of endless pleasure, trading her ambition and pride for lust ... yeah, succubi were hot and all, but they were no match for the King of Hell and Prince of Darkness.

Well, and she now saw that I would let her dominate others, too. She definitely got to control others, just not me. Meanwhile, Becky began sucking my diabolical cock, eager for more of my seed, while Lilith grabbed John Knox and straddled him to ride him cowgirl-style. Her wink made it clear that she still planned to make him eat her out afterward. I suddenly summoned Mrs. Fiske and ordered her to bow to Martin.

"Okay, new punishments in place of the old. Martin gets to use you whenever he wishes, as his sexual plaything, but you also have to service the demons who tortured you ... and Cliff. Martin, I won't expect you to go down on her, of course. Not when she's had a big, red Hell Hound fucking her. Also, after Joan is deflowered, you get first dibs on all virgins to arrive in Hell ... female ones, that is. Becky gets the male ones. Use all of their holes. It's only fair, since you're sharing your slave-wife with fellow demons and a demonic dog," I laughed hard at that, while Martin gave me thumbs-up.

"What about you, my Lord?" Lilith asked me as Becky sat on my lap and I entered her from below.

"I call pitchfork on all sluts, whores, and wives. You get the husbands, playboys, womanizers, and pimps," I informed her coolly, "Not to mention that you get divorced men, while I get divorced women. You get widowers. I get widows."

"That includes cuckolds, right?" Lilith licked her chops.

"Naturally, they deserve some fun, right?" I chuckled as I felt Becky's hot, buttery slit envelop my dick.

"Exactly, not to mention the Bulls, too," Lilith snickered.

"Them, too, yes," I smiled, while Becky came in violent spasms, and then I erupted inside her, "And I get the hot wives."

"Cuckolds are going to be the yummiest, mind you. All that pent-up, frustrated desire, all that backed-up seed. They'll nourish me with so much cum," Lilith's eyes blazed with lust, now bucking her hips furiously as she made John Knox, the great Scottish Reformer, explode inside her snatch.

"They'll probably also cum too fast the first time. That's the downside of bedding someone so desperate to cum. Not sure why people think that will make the man less selfish. No, it makes him pathetic and desperate, to the point of groveling, begging, doing anything to cum," I rolled my eyes while making out with Becky.

"That's alright. More than worth it for that creamy goodness. I love a man's seed. It's my favorite source of nourishment," Lilith reminded me with a soft, anticipatory laugh.

"And you have basically three mouths, don't you? You feed through your pussy and ass, as well as your face," I teased her a little.

"Yes, I'm the original bottom-feeder," she joked as she now sat on Knox's face and rode it to a climax.

Now I recalled Daryl Davis and his wife Darley, and I got a delightful idea ... yes, yes, it was time to damn another soul or two, maybe more. Once they were mine, they would stay mine, that was the beauty of it. Daryl had confided in Simon, my human guise, some time back about his wife kicking him out of his own bedroom and bringing men home to fuck, even flaunting her affairs by making her lovers breakfast, while doing nothing for him.

"Ready for some mischief when you're done with him, Lilith? Becky, you come along, too," I instructed her.

"Oh, I'll always cum along, my Lord, my love," Becky promised in her splendidly posh English accent.

When Lilith came and pissed on John Knox, she snickered and took my left hand, while Becky took my right, and we appeared in the Davis home, just in time for Daryl to finally lose his temper and snap. He had his suitcase ready to pack and was cleaning out his closet, while Darley screamed obscenities at him and blocked the door with help from her newest boyfriend.

Suddenly, I appeared in the same room, while Lilith arrived behind Luke, that was his name, tearing him away from the doorway with her claws. Becky grabbed Darley by the hair and dragged her into the guest bedroom, while she kicked and screamed for mercy. I pushed her onto the bed and began fucking her ruthlessly from behind, not even bothering to speak to her first. She was very well-lubricated, since she had just been fucked by Luke. Lilith, meanwhile, attacked Luke and pinned him to the floor before straddling him and making him enter her slippery cunt. Becky straddled Daryl and started riding him, much to Darley's horror, for several strokes, before I had the ladies switch places.

When Darley couldn't take it anymore and came on my cock, I emptied my demonic seed inside her, causing her to shriek as it burned its way toward her womb. Her soul and body were both mine now. She was one of the damned, a soul headed straight for perdition. Just then, Daryl shot his load into Lilith and Becky milked Luke for his jizz, too. They were all mine now. Their bodies and souls were now property of the King of Hell, and that was me, Lord Asmodeus.

Time to unmask myself, I decided, as my horns grew above my head, followed by hooves on my feet, and a pointed tail protruded from my now crimson ass. The same happened to Becky and Lilith, much to the astonishment of everyone there. Darley shivered and wet herself, as did Luke soon afterward. Daryl was terrified at first, but then he recognized me and grinned.

"So, Simon, you're not really human, after all. I was confiding in Satan all this time," he coughed.

"Confiding about what? This? Daryl, if you just apologized and confessed to cheating on me, I'd let you back into my bed and let bygones be bygones," Darley declared.

"You can't confess to something that you never did. Or rather he can't. You, on the other hand, are quite guilty of adultery, my all-time favorite sin. And, no, Daryl, I'm not Lucifer. I'm his successor as King of Hell, Master of Evil, and Prince of Darkness. My real name is Asmodeus, formerly Prince of the Incubi. This lovely lady here is Lilith, Princess of the Succubi. You might have heard of her. She was Adam's first wife in Eden, before Eve and all that. All of you are now damned souls, incidentally. You're all going to join me in Hell when you die," I announced, much to their shock, "And this sweet and saucy tart here is my dear Becky, my Queen Consort of Hell. Prior to her damnation, she was an Englishwoman, as Daryl knows."

"So, wait? Daryl never fooled around with his personal trainer, with Kris?" Darley reacted more to this than to the news that she was going to spend eternity in Hell, which I noted with interest.

"No, he was a Boy Scout until Becky and Lilith had their way with him," I smirked, "Besides, I know for a fact that Kris is a lesbian."

Darley went very pale indeed now, guilt and terror grasping her both at once, "Why didn't you tell me that your personal trainer was gay, Daryl?"

"I didn't think that I should have to, Darley. We always trusted each other in the past, right until that point. It was your idea for me to go to the gym, just as you had. I didn't accuse you of cheating with your personal trainers, did I? You could have done me the same courtesy of trusting that I wouldn't use my newly improved body to cheat on you. Or was that an excuse to cheat on me? Jesus, if you wanted an open marriage, I would have gladly agreed to it, but I wouldn't have done what you did to me! That was unbearably cruel! That's why, after waiting for you to come to your senses, I had it with you. I want a divorce! You lost my trust by treating me with such disrespect and stomping on my love for you," Daryl spoke angrily.

Darley sobbed at the harsh reality of her own actions, "Please forgive me! I was so wrong about you and I mistreated you, that's true. Please don't leave me. You can have anything that you want, just name it."

"I want to be able to trust you again, but that you can't give me back," Daryl stated with obvious resentment.

"Both of you, chill. I know, I know, odd thing to hear from a demon, but listen. I normally don't disapprove of adultery. In fact, it's my favorite sin, as I said. But what you did was abysmally cruel, Darley. However, maybe we can all work something out, which would allow you to get back on his good side. Would you be open to that, folks?" I smiled wickedly at both of them.

"Anything!" Darley blurted, feeling both desperate and contrite.

"Perhaps, if she has to suffer and is forced to feel some empathy for me," Daryl grudgingly agreed.

"Very well, then. I'm going to claim your souls early, then. You just have to kill yourselves now. Don't worry, you won't be roasted or anything like that. Just join me in Hell and I'll give you a place to live. In that place, Daryl will get to fuck all of the succubi for a month, every last one, while Darley is strapped to a chair and forced to watch it. After that, she'll be transformed to a succubus, Daryl to an incubus, and you'll both have an open marriage of sorts by default, since as lust demons you'll be required to sleep around. You'll both work for me. You're both going to Hell, anyway. Might as well enjoy eternity as a demon, not as a mere lost soul," I offered them my idea.

"I'm in favor," Daryl grinned.

"Count me in, too. Despite the punishment, and that's only a month of it, eternity in Hell as a devil sounds better than Heaven and all that angelic noise. Look, I wasn't that bad of a wife, at least until I went batty toward the end there. I want to make this up to you, and then spend eternity fucking and sucking you between our missions of fucking and sucking others. This way, you get to have your fun, too, right?" Darley gave her husband a deep tongue kiss while opening her bottle of pills to wash down with vodka.

"Fair enough. And you get to experience my suffering at your hands, too. What about him?" Daryl asked as he slashed his wrists to commit suicide.

"He gets to be strapped to a chair for two years and made to watch sex without getting any action except creampies, since this isn't his first Bull rodeo. However, once that's done, he's free to be either a human or demon," I answered, much to Luke's horror, "Of course, that will wait until he passes away on his own. I won't speed his demise."

Luke, a rather tall, muscular Greek in his forties (my infernal mind reading powers soon put him at 45), was visibly worried and already thinking of desperate ways to escape his eternal doom, so I put an end to such plotting right away.

"Chill out, man. There's no escape clause in this. You're going to Hell when you die. Period. End of story. There is nothing that you can do now to avoid this destiny. Your fate was sealed when you came inside Becky. She's a succubus. That's what they do. When a man comes inside them, they are automatically and irrevocably damned. You're my bitch now, plain and simple.

"And when you die, you'll get exactly the punishment that I described for two of your mortal years, after which you'll be set free and allowed to choose a better eternity for yourself, within reason. Taking holy orders won't save you from this fate. I got priests down there, too, trust me, even monks and nuns," I assured him.

"Any way to escape this particular punishment?" he begged me.

"Sure. Let Daryl and rest of us brutally rape, sodomize, and kill you. Are you up to that?" I asked as I transformed the now deceased Daryl into an incubus earlier than planned and Darley into a succubus ahead of schedule.

"Yes, please ... at least when that's over, I have a better afterlife, right?" Luke pleaded.

"Very well, then. Darley, you help hold him down, and then watch. If you do that, and then help clean the mess, you can avoid the month of torment. Right, Daryl?" I turned to her former husband.

"I'd also like her to peg him, if she can. It will mean that she sides with me, now, not him," Daryl declared.

"Actually, I have an even better idea," I said, turning Darley's pussy into a cock for now, complete with balls ... for the moment, she even had a prostate gland.

"Tie him up. Let's use him as we wish until we're ready to kill him, and then drag his soul with us to Hell. His soul is mine and I'm collecting it early," I chuckled at our devious idea, knowing that Luke had agreed to this as the price for avoiding a cuckold's fate in Hell for two years.

So began about three hours of delightful gang-rape of poor Luke by Daryl, Becky, Lilith, Darley, and me, as all of the women now had cocks for the moment. We used his mouth and asshole repeatedly for our pleasure, our massive demon dicks making him more sore with every thrust. None of us went limp at all, thanks to our demonic libidoes, and so we just kept using him until he passed out. I also butt-fucked Becky, Lilith, and even Darley in turn as they finished with Luke. I even buggered Daryl, who seemed to welcome my cock inside him. I was a bit rough on Darley, but then so was Daryl when he took her ass toward the end. She had to learn what a terrible thing she had done, after all.

Finally, however, the deed was done, so Darley orally cleaned up all of the jizz from Luke's holes and Lilith rode Luke to an orgasm of his own again. Darley also sucked our dicks straight from her lover's asshole. Becky made him eat her out, and then, much to his chagrin, she heaped insult on injury by pissing into his mouth. We all followed up by peeing down Luke's throat, but then we freed Luke and took turnings stabbing him with steak knives that Daryl brought in from the kitchen.

When we were done, Luke rose from his body and I told him, "Look at your old body. It's done now. You're dead. Remember, you agreed to be raped, sodomized, and murdered. Now you have been. So a little humiliation was thrown on top, but didn't you do that to Daryl, too? Anyway, now you have a choice. You can be a human or an incubus."

Luke sighed, looking down on his blood-soaked corpse and nodded, "It was no fun for sure. It was definitely punishment. But now that it's done, I badly want to help inflict it on others. Make me an incubus, my Lord."

"So be it, Jedi," I quoted Emperor Palpatine from Return from the Jedi, "Here you go."

Suddenly, horns grew above Luke's head, his skin turned ashen, and then red, and a pointed tail emerged along with wings and hooves. I nodded, and Lilith spread her wings to fly away, followed by Becky, Daryl, Luke, Darley, and me. When we arrived in Hell, I turned to my new demons and smiled.

"Well, Daryl and Luke, you're no cuckolds, but you still have horns. You will rest up a bit in temporary apartments in my palace, and then you will begin your eternal work of bringing souls home to me. Darley, same thing. Seduce some guys and make them mine. Supper awaits when you're done. We're eating Jack the Ripper again. Word of warning. He's gonna scream in agony as the flames sear his flesh and we tear it off the bone, but you'll get used to it. Be prompt and you can have apple pie a la mode for dessert," I laughed heartily.

I wasn't joking, either.

Chapter 4

I sat there in the women's health clinic just for kicks, listening to the idiot fanatics outside scream their disgust and hate at the patients and staff, even as I listened to the thoughts of those in the waiting room, including the receptionist. It was rather amusing to hear the mixture of guilt, fear, shame, and all of these other pointless feelings in the human psyche. Humans were such pathetically feeble and timid creatures at times, all afraid of angering a God who, especially in the case of the new deity Lord Michael, didn't give a shit about them either way.

I turned to the lady in the seat next to me and asked her, "So, are you getting an abortion, too, or is this simply a screening?"

The thirty-six year old, married woman looked at me, very haunted, and told me, "Please, don't tell my husband, but I'm pregnant to another man! It's the ... bishop or possibly his sons. Twin boys, fresh back from their missions. I threatened to tell the stake president and even higher church authorities, and he told me that they wouldn't do a thing, because he had a revelation that I really belonged to him, not to Clay. My poor husband can't know. He'd blame me, not them, call me a 'temptress' or something. I know him. The church authorities can do no wrong in his sight. Anyway, they have told me if I don't keep their secret, I'll be excommunicated. What am I to do?"

I read her memories and realized that she was essentially seduced into what was a scandalous activity by Mormon standards: a gang-bang. Then again, she had enjoyed it during the act ... but she hadn't seduced them. They had lured her into a compromising position and deliberately impregnated her due to some supposed revelation or whatever. They had used various drugs to lower her inhibitions, so one could claim that it wasn't fully consensual, nor was it completely coercive.

The bishop in question, Orvin Lane, had been freely indulging some rather interesting narcotics that certainly skirted the Word of Wisdom, not that I very much cared about that. The results of this drug habit had been a typically Mormon weakness: so-called "testimony." Bishop Lane honestly believed that he was above even the strictest rules and regulations, as well as sexual ethics, of his own church, and had apparently led his sons in prayer right before they had enticed this man's wife.

Jane, that was her name, was then blackmailed into keeping it up with all three men, two of whom had girlfriends and the other a wife, yet were quite willing to cheat on them for this delusionary "vision." I didn't mind adultery or infidelity (in fact, as Asmodeus, I reveled in it), but I found extortion and abuse of power repugnant.

What was worse was that even this much independent action by Jane was dangerous: the bishop had warned her not to abort any children if she had them, though he evidently didn't know that he, and it turned out that it was he, had knocked her up yet. She had been instructed to raise the child, not even to give it up for adoption, but to pass it off as Clay's baby. If Lane learned that the woman had in fact gotten an abortion, he would probably take vengeance on her. What was more, the stake president was blissfully ignorant of this plot for now, but he was evidently corrupted and compromised in other ways that made him vulnerable to blackmail.