To Reign in Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane winked at us as she began fondling Clay's balls and used her sweet mouth to pleasure her husband with enthusiasm. He really got into it, unable to refuse her charms, and totally helpless to resist the delights of her lips and tongue. After several more minutes, while the Lanes watched in complete shock, Clay came down Jane's throat, and without being told, she swallowed every drop with gusto. She then kissed the head of Clay's dick very kindly and lovingly before she rose to her feet to slip her husband a passionate soul kiss.

At that point, I exploded in Clay's asshole, shooting my load up his butt, as he shook from the force of my spurts inside him. He was mine now. I had him, and he gave me a look that made it clear that he knew it, as I had his wife remove the gag and other bondage gear from his flesh. She held him steady as he hobbled to his feet, embracing him the way that any lover would, full of forgiveness, understanding, affection, and empathy.

"Yes, that was really necessary, Clay. You're mine now ... forever, just as your wife is. You can share an eternal destiny free from this church. It has nothing to offer you now, nothing to make you fear the empty threats of excommunication. Because you two are mine, then you are free to love each other without any sense of doubt or fear about the future. You can thank Jehovah for his failure to make an exception for those who are intimate with devils while bound. Not that you didn't enjoy it, which obviously you did. Especially with your wife being as loving and eager to please you as she was. Now, both of you, wash my cock clean, so it can be used again sooner," I commanded Jane and Clay, who smiled as they did just that.

Once my dick was safely clean, I told the couple, "Now, make love like a man and wife would in a romance novel or something. Slowly, lovingly, passionately, and tenderly. Yes, Clay, I fucked your wife, as you can see, but now it's your turn to enjoy her body again. Yes, she is pregnant to Bishop Lane here, but she is also pregnant to me. Bareback, yes. You will receive my sloppy seconds, true. But you'll get used to that, as will she. You'll raise these children, one of them an infant demoness, and you'll love them, I know.

"However, Clay, you'll get plenty of strange, too, as demonstrated by me using you. It won't just be men ... or demons. It will be women ... and demonesses, too. Jane will get to enjoy female flesh as well, both human and demonic. Just wait until you've both been intimate with Becky and Lilith! Oh, and Daryl, Darla, and Luke! That will happen, guys, trust me. Open marriage will be unavoidable, especially in Hell, as I intend to make you an incubus, Clay, and Jane here a succubus!

"Oh, and I still want to fuck Julie ... and now I want to bed Emily, too. She could use a good fuck from a less selfish man. That's just a few people that I have in mind for all of us," I announced, grinning at the horrified look on Bishop Lane's face about his wife bedding another man ... or demon, in my case ... evidently, turnabout wasn't fair play in his eyes.

It didn't take very long for Clay and Jane, despite whatever resentments they had over their past infidelities, to become very passionate in their sexual congress with each other, the line between fucking and lovemaking more than a little blurred, which was just fine with me. Indeed, Jane crossed that line overtly when she stopped after several strokes to ask her husband to switch from missionary-style to doggy. Like any healthy, red-blooded, married man, Clay was more than ready to use a position that gave him a damn good view of his wife's lovely ass. I was more than a little amused at the sight of my leaking demon jizz now staining his butt and thighs as he ravished his own wife, who was also drenched in my cum.

"See now, such a fine, loving couple, and you wanted to mess with their marriage, why?" I taunted the Bishop.

"You're fucking with it, too," the Bishop tried to say though his gag, but I read his mind, anyway.

"Actually, I'm not ruining it at all. I'm giving them a chance to strengthen their now unholy union by means of sharing and caring, if you will. Imagine how great things will be for them, never stale, as they're still getting it on well into their sixties! And then, when they die, they'll enter my domain and be greeted with pleasures unthinkable in the old Hell! As for you, well, the jury's still out about your destiny, so worry about yourself, okay?" I grinned with savage delight, as I turned the bishop over and spread his cheeks to ram his asshole with my demon dick at last.

Orvin Lane's eyes almost popped out of his head, from the looks of it, as I began pumping in and out of his booty with my cock, brutally ravaging him while the Wilsons continued to fuck. He tried to scream though the gag, but he was still muffled, and his hands were still bound, so he couldn't fight me off as I sodomized him. While his sons watched in fascination and horror, the bishop began straining and sobbing from the impact of my cock up his butt.

I had the inspiration not that long before, concluding that it was best to simply make Orvin my bitch now and dare him to try to escape my justice (not that he had any chance of success). The worst part for him would come when I came inside him and thus sealed his fate forever. In the meantime, I could sense that my expanding demonic prong made him feel as if he had a baseball in his ass! He kept trying in vain to throw me off, but the more that he fought me, the more I pinned him to the floor and ruthlessly pounded him.

While I kept buggering Orvin, Clay and Jane continued their wild, intense "reclaiming sex," each of them carrying on (with a little help from me) like bunnies. At one point, they switched to the "cowgirl" position and Jane went even crazier with her enjoyment of her hubby's dick. It was obvious that Clay wasn't exactly opposed to fucking his own wife after I had been with her, even to the point of dipping his cock in her cum-soaked twat. They kept it up for what turned out to ultimately be an hour and a half of marital coupling, four different encounters that ranged from sweet lovemaking to wild rutting to something more or less like makeup sex. Jane collapsed on top of Clay, her wonderful tits getting squeezed between her body and his, as they kissed and pressed their sweaty flesh together.

At last, truly aroused by this incredibly delicious scene of relationship sex in addition to my own dominance over Bishop Lane, I spent myself in his bowels and withdrew from his ass to leave a gape that no one could miss. I had barely lubed my prick, while he got no lube but spit on his own sphincter, so I had split him and he definitely bled from his butt. I fixed the tears quickly with my demonic powers, but even so, Bishop Lane wouldn't forget this encounter for the rest of his days. He still walked funny and I could tell that he would do so for the better part of a week, at least.

"Well, Bishop, if I were you, I'd resign, because there's no point in pretending to serve a God who has certainly given up on you now, if he hadn't before ... if indeed you ever served him at all. You're going to Hell, whatever you do, so brace yourself for the trip downstairs whenever you die. There's no avoiding this now, buddy. You're fucked like Chuck! So, let me see, that's three of you now that belong to me. This is going to be fun!" I then put Orvin on his back and called for Jane to ride him for now.

"Don't worry, Clay! I know what I'm doing and you'll be well-rewarded for complying with this. Trust me, okay? Jane wasn't in control of what she did with Orvin before, but now she is. Now, he is going to serve her for however long it pleases me. Besides, I love the idea of her getting a proper gang-bang, one that she can really enjoy, and your acceptance of this is also approval of the open marriage, is it not? Oh, and there is a surprise later," I chuckled as I watched Jane bouncing up and down on Orvin's prick, even as he lay on his very sore butt.

While his twins continued to view their father's violation or whatever one wished to call it, Jane basically used his dick as if it were her personal dildo, setting the pace and edging him repeatedly during the act. She soon had him desperate to cum, multiple times over, as she kept tantalizingly close to his dick from above him at least five times that I counted, until at last she slammed onto his cock and nearly broke it from the force of her landing. He lost control then, already having come closer than he cared to admit while being sodomized by me. His spunk now joined mine and Clay's inside Jane's cunt, and she licked her lips as she rose to ask me a silent question.

I gave her the thumbs-up, it being essentially the same idea that I had before, as Jane planted her pussy, creampie-filled from three different men, on Orvin's face to feed it to him after I removed the ball gag. He was still restrained and he tried to move his mouth away from her slit, but he couldn't get away, even as I grabbed his balls and ran my claws over them in a way meant to raise alarms in his head. Suddenly, I squeezed them with a vise-like grip and he tried to scream in agony from the rough treatment of his family jewels.

"So, Bishop, the way I see it, your ass is mine now, so I'm giving you a choice. You can be a servant now or one later. If you opt for the latter, though, it will last for ten thousand years after you die and arrive in Hell. Think of how long that will be, versus a mere lifetime. If you agree to my terms now, though, you'll become a demon when you die and get to enjoy tormenting others instead of being tormented yourself. Eventually, you'll be free of this punishment, either way, but this way, at least you get out of it after you die. So, bitch boy, which is it to be?" I demanded, making him sweat.

"If I pick the latter, who do I serve for ten thousand years?" Orvin obviously weighed this now, once Jane finished cumming on his face again.

"Oh, probably ten different people between them, but all of them with grudges or other reasons to make you suffer, so prepare for some torment that will make you weep, wail, and truly gnash your teeth in pain. A different tormentor every thousand years, each doing their best to make you suffer unbearably. Imagine that, little bitch boy!" I taunted the bishop, making him shudder, "Trust me, you'll serve them the whole time, even as they inflict pain beyond your imagination on you."

"And if I choose to serve and suffer in this lifetime, instead?" Orvin asked me, truly unsure, while Jane took his cock into her mouth to suck it for a sixty-nine ... though she used her teeth to inflict just a dose of pain and fear amid the pleasure.

"You will belong to Emily. Period. She will own you, use you, dominate you, do whatever she wishes of you, for the rest of your days. Remember this, your compliance with her every word is necessary for this deal to continue. The slightest sign of defiance, of disobedience, of rebellion against her, and the alternative punishment will certain to happen. Maybe not immediately, but the moment that you appear in Hell, you'll wish that you had obeyed Emily instantly and totally, whatever she asked of you.

"Think long and hard on this, but only for the next few moments. If you fail to reply within the next three minutes, the latter punishment will automatically become your irrevocable fate and you will not escape it for ten thousand years. I very much hope that this deal will give Emily every incentive to cooperate with us, and I do believe that it will, at least once she knows the stakes and the benefits of siding with us. If she refuses, however, the deal is off, and you know that means ten thousand years of absolute misery and torment," I smiled, even as I had one of my fiends, Abaddon, seize Emily and bring her to the Wilson home.

Emily arrived just in time to watch me grab Heber and bend him over for his turn of being fucked in the ass. She watched her own husband get Jane's mouth slobbering all over his dick while he ate her out, much to her astonishment at witnessing this scene. I didn't let Abaddon release Emily just yet, as I had plans that required that she stick around until I was done with her. She looked truly frightened as she watched a demon take one of her sons and bugger him, while he gave muffled screams and pleaded with her to rescue him through the gag ... He was now terrified and in excruciating pain, so it was only natural to beg his mother for help.

"Clay, go for it with Mosiah. Show him what's what," I directed Clay, who got busy using Mosiah's bottom.

Abaddon smirked, while he continued clawing into Emily's arms to her agony and terror, forcing her to witness the first sexual encounter that she ever knew about between her husband and another man's wife, as well as two gay incidents involving her twin sons. I felt a mixture of a mother's distress from what happened to her two sons, plus a bit of jealousy from her husband being intimate with another woman ... Then there was something of a voyeur's arousal from the sight of Orvin and Jane in a sixty-nine ... and the obvious way that both Heber and Mosiah seemed to take to gay sex.

Heber, in fact, now seemed to really push back with me with his hips and his butt, enjoying the act in spite of his deeper repression. I got the sense that he was bi, not gay, but he was still very much into the action. The more brazen the twins became in welcoming Clay and I to use them, meeting our strokes with their own, the more visibly aroused Emily became, her hands wandering to her snatch in spite of her upbringing to slip inside her panties. She now jilled off inside her mystical Mormon underwear, unable to hold back her lust, as it intensified and her worry about her sons decreased. It was more apparent by the second that the boys enjoyed being sodomized, even if they were still bound and gagged, and so Emily began to relax and let herself go.

Emily started moaning and I signaled to Abaddon that things had changed ... I had to seize the opportunity, and I would. Pulling out of Heber, I directed the destroyer demon, though he wasn't an incubus, to slide into him in my place, while I washed off my cock. I then walked behind Emily, unzipped her skirt from the back, and quickly discovered that she had already been fucked by another man. I smiled as I began fucking Orvin's wife, noting with some amusement that she became increasingly excited by the fact that I was a demon and she fought with her fears of being taken by me.

"Looks like I was wrong about one thing, anyway. Not that I mind. Orvin deserves to wear horns. It also makes my work so much easier. Not sure about what to do about Orvin's earthbound owner, though, now that I know this. It was going to be you, but that was when I thought that you deserved some payback for Orvin's cheating. I will have to review this, but for now, damn! You like this, a lot! So ... you've been with Jose, another of the church volunteers? Jose Ernesto Navarro, no less! Thirty times in the past six weeks, I see," I chuckled as I enjoyed her twat.

"Oh ... damn ... I feel so guilty, so jealous, and so fucking turned-on! I'm being fucked by a demon and I love it! Take me! Use me! I don't care if you put me in charge of Orvin or not! I just want to be fucked by you and often! I know that it's wrong to cheat, but it was wrong of Orvin, too, and this is much better than with Jose ... and he's no slouch in bed!" Emily bit her lower lip as she took me balls deep inside her slippery cunt.

"You want my demon dick, don't you? You want my demon seed, which will knock you up and damn you to Hell, where you'll have to service and share me forever?" I taunted Emily, even as she begged me to keep screwing her creamy snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fill my cunt with your demon spawn! Put your demon seed in me! Flood me with your hot demon cum! I love being fucked by a demon! I love it! I don't want human dick anymore! Demon cock only!" Emily surprised even me with her obviously awakened, once latent obsession with being taken by demons.

I shot out my load in her twat, just as Clay spilled his spunk into Mosiah's ass and Abaddon came inside Heber's butt, having basically wrecked his booty with his devil dick. The deed was done, and much easier than I anticipated. The only complication was that Emily was no longer fit for the job of punishing Orvin, who increasingly relaxed and now spent himself inside Jane's volcanically hot mouth. I had to redraw my plans for them all, but that was fine.

For now, however, I made a call to a certain pizza delivery place ... in Hell. Pitchfork Pizza wasn't known as the "Best Damned Pizzeria In All Hell" for nothing. Naturally, it was jointly owned by Lilith, Becky, and me, so it had better be good. The mortals needed to rest and we all could use some food as I lay down the law to Orvin, Heber, Mosiah, and yes, Emily and Jose, the last of whom arrived rather suddenly, as Lilith grabbed him on the way in ... with the pizza pie. Becky was likely to join us soon, but for now ... for now, we had some feasting to do.

Chapter 6

"Now, I know that Mosiah here hasn't been properly damned yet, but that will happen, trust me. So, are you ready for that to happen soon, Mosiah, or are we going to hold you down? I would apologize for the strong-arm tactics, but then you should be familiar with them, having used them before yourself, earlier today. Emily, here's what the deal is. Your husband has been blackmailing Clay and Jane here into being his and your sons' sexual playthings for some supposedly God-given reason. I can assure you that this 'revelation' is utterly false, much like everything else from your totally man-made religion. You've been wasting your time serving a version of God that is totally counterfeit," I announced over some fine pepperoni pizza.

"So, I'm damned, Orvin is damned, and Heber is damned as well, correct? But I take it that this is not really anything to fear in itself, only if we displease you," Emily interjected.

"Yes, and your husband and sons have very much displeased me by blackmailing Clay and Jane. I don't give a rat's ass about cheating, but this business of extortion is another matter. Your husband has to choose between ten thousand years of serving whomever I shall designate, with the provision that they have the right to torture him as much as they wish during that time ... or he could spend the rest of this life serving and possibly being tormented to a lesser extent by a person of my choice.

"The only reason that cheating even matters is in the sense of wanting to give his wife, whom I thought was faithful, some payback to even things out. Apparently, that's not going to be an issue. Cheating is only wrong in the sense of dishonesty, though. It's a quite human and understandable flaw, my dear. It is not born of motive, but of human nature and the failed attempt to control it by society and the late, unlamented King of Heaven.

"Then again, due to the lack of malice, perhaps that was a bit harsh under normal circumstances, but then, most cheaters aren't blackmailers," I observed while drinking some beer that I had brought in from my house on the way to Clay's by Lilith.

"Yes, well, I meant what I said. I have no more sexual use for Orvin. I'd rather never sleep with him again. Is there any reason that I can't simply divorce him? I'd rather not pretend anything, now that the boys are grown? Nor will the temple stuff matter to me anymore," Emily suggested.

"Is this due to your dislike of human dick now? Well, get over it! I still need you to be a succubus for me, and that will require dealing with human cock quite a lot, my dear. Then again, as a succubus, you'll regain your taste for man flesh pretty damn fast, I must warn you. Even so, I do get a kick out of your attitude, speaking as a demon. Tell you what. I will lay out the following options, but only because I like you. Your options are different from Orvin's, of course. He has to choose between a little pain and bondage now, or a lot later.