To Reign in Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will let you choose between dominating a man, in which case you have to remain a slut for human cock while you live, with the difference being that once you're a succubus, you'll crave it, anyway ... Or you could dominate a woman, in which case you're still going to have to mate with men now and then, but not as often. Most of your sex won't be with men, but it won't be with demons, either. Most of it will be with women.

"Or else, you could opt to serve a demon of my choice, with the emphasis on the word 'serve, ' and they might very well hire you out to a variety of demons, with the stipulation of no human cock. I can't promise that you won't ever be required to eat pussy, though. You will not be allowed to dominate a demon, of course. Once you're dead, then you will crave human seed as it is, so it won't be an issue anymore.

"The final option is to commit suicide and become a succubus right now, in which case your desire for human seed will overpower any feelings of disinterest that you had before. Your call, of course, and your choices will slightly affect the options available to others. What is your decision, Emily?" I grinned, eager to hear her make this choice, which would have all kinds of implications, all of them potentially enjoyable for me.

"I ... I want to serve a demon. For life. Once I'm no longer useful to or desirable to the demon, I ask only that he or she kill me, so I can become a demoness myself," Emily decided rather boldly, making me smile more.

"Then the demon that I choose is ... Abaddon. The Destroyer. Abaddon, claim your human pet. Oh, and there won't be a divorce, because I don't want it that way. You'll be a married woman, regularly fucked by a demon instead of your husband, and both of you will just have to deal with it. In a decade or so, Abaddon will tire of you and will simply kill you, as you requested. Is that clear, Abaddon? You are to kill her when you tire of her, but until then, she is to get a special tattoo that reads, 'demon cock only.'

"You can share her whenever you wish, but you are also free to have other women and demons, or even other men. Oh, and you've been reassigned to the incubi, at least for now. You're more useful that way for the present. You'll find that your libido is now greatly increased, Abaddon," I commanded, Abaddon nodding as I changed him to a lust fiend at last.

"Yes, of course, Master!" Abaddon grinned, seizing Emily by the neck and simply shoving his cock inside her without further warning, "You're mine, human slut! I hope that you enjoy getting raped all night long for days at a time, in every hole! Oh, and I don't do foreplay! I don't use lube! I just ram it in! Bareback! I can cum for hours, days, even weeks! I will use you up, and then I will kill you!"

"That resolves the matter of Emily at last. I suspect that she'll love every single moment of it myself. It's just what she's been craving all this time. Anyway, back to Orvin. He will choose between Jose as his master and ten different masters over ten thousand years. Jose needs a replacement lover, after all. Orvin, that's your call, but choose well. Jose, will you accept this deal, if Orvin takes it?" I turned to Jose, whose cock grew hard at the idea of dominating his ex-lover's husband.

"Yes, I will! I must warn you, though, Orvin ... if you're mine, you won't get much relief. I will share you with whomever I wish, mostly women, I will fuck whomever I wish, also mostly women. You will move in with me and when I want your mouth, you'll let me use it. When I want you to rim me, you'll do that, too. When I want to sodomize you, and that will happen a lot, you will put up with it. Whatever job you have had better be one that lets you be available to me a lot more than this 'bishop' business. Forget your ambitions of being stake president, too. That just will not happen.

"Oh, and I don't really have any use for your dick, so when it's not being hired out, I will keep it caged. I'm strictly a Top in this relationship and you will always bottom with me! Don't worry, it will be hired out more than you fear, but I warn you that your masturbation days are over! You will never be allowed to jerk off again! Ever! For one thing, one of the things that you will be hired out for is a breeding stud and we have to keep your seed in constant supply. For another, I don't want my bedsheets stained with your cum.

"Of course, that also includes whenever I'm buggering you, as I don't like my bottoms cumming, humping the bed, or actively fucking anything at all. You'll be caged as I butt-fuck you, the prostate action turning you on without any hope of relief. You'll have to modify your body to suit my lusts, too, as I prefer my men slimmer, more toned, and definitely not as hairy. I will put you on a new diet consisting mostly of lighter meats, good fats, whole grains, and plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, with vitamins to make up any deficits.

"In a year's time, no one will even recognize you. I like that I'll be constantly buggering a married man, too, while his wife bends over for every demon in Hell!" Jose told him, "Oh, and I'm quitting the Church!"

"Wow, you really do have a kinky fantasy life!" I chuckled as I grabbed Jose's ass for a second and he ground it against me.

"Yes, well, for you, even a Top like me would love to bottom, just so you know," Jose invited me, due to his new and improved mood.

"Glad to see that!" I smiled, before turning to the rest of them, "So, are you agreeable to this, Orvin, or shall we consign you to the torments of the damned upon arrival in Hell?"

"I ... consent to serving Jose. It's not pleasant, but it's better than what would probably face me as a tormented soul in Hell. I will resign my position and I will move in and serve Jose ... and accept all of his other terms and conditions," Orvin shivered as he gave his consent.

"Wise man, even if this deal is unpleasant. It's only until you die or Jose dies, whichever happens first," I observed with a wicked grin, "Now, as for you, Heber, you're to serve Jane for life. Whatever she commands you, that you must do. Is that clear? Clay and Jane will remain married, happily so, I hope, but with your own slaves. Clay's new plaything is Mosiah, the younger twin. Don't even try to tell me that you don't want that, either, Mosiah ... You thoroughly enjoyed Clay's dick back there, even begging inwardly for me!"

"So ... we get to stay married and we get other lovers, especially you, and we also each get slaves of our own, to do whatever we please with them? Sign me up for sure!" Clay belly laughed now, while Jane giggled at last.

"Same here, honey! I'm going to have sooooo much fun owning Heber here! What about you, Heber? Think that you'll enjoy serving me?" Jane asked her new pet, who shocked everyone by kneeling openly, without being told, and spreading Jane's thighs to start licking her twat.

"Mistress ... I adore you ... and I would much rather serve you than a man, anyway! Ever since you bathed me, I've wanted to be yours ... I found your dominance and aggression ... exciting! Can we do watersports, too? I would love to have you piss on me and then wash it off in the shower together," Heber pleaded with Jane.

"Well, I'll consider it, but just know who is in charge of you. If we do watersports, it will be on my terms, slut boi! And help me seduce that stupid bitch girlfriend of yours! I'd love to see her sleep with you, me, and Clay, my husband, who deserves plenty of pussy for putting up with me, just as I deserve lots of cock for being patient and understanding with him!" Jane snickered, while Mosiah threw himself at Clay's feet.

"Okay, I agree to this, but only because I love how rough you are with me! Sorry I mistreated you, but I enjoy how much you hate-fucked me, Clay ... sorry, Master! Still, shouldn't someone fuck me and damn me now, too!" Mosiah begged, even as I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up to make him my bitch for the next several minutes.

"Yessss! Oh, fuck, yes! Give it to him good, Master!" Clay urged me, as I buggered Mosiah at last.

"Well, your slutty ass needs it, bum boy! Time to make your soul mine, just as your ass is Clay's!" I reveled in sodomizing the young man, enjoying his smooth, tight booty for its own sake, too.

"Oh, God, yes, an eternity of debauchery and deviance! I love it!" Clay now beamed, as he watched me plunder his new fuck toy's bottom.

"Well, just watch ... the fun has just begun!" I smirked as I ravaged Mosiah's butt, "I look forward to seeing what comes next ... and causing a great deal of it. Don't you, Lilith?"

"Oh, very much so," Lilith licked her lips as she winked at Clay and swished her tail seductively at him, "He looks especially yummy. I'll get a taste of him now and then, right?"

"Very much so. What do you think of Lilith's designs on your husband, Jane?" I teased Mrs. Wilson, even as she guided Heber's tongue across her slit.

"Bon appetit, Lilith. You want to devour Clay, go for it!" Jane encouraged the demoness, who then walked over to Clay and began making out hungrily with him.

"Don't worry, stud ... I put the 'suck' in succubus!" Lilith told Clay as she knelt and got busy slurping on the man's cock, "Oh, and Jose, please be sure to let me taste Orvin whenever he just got out of chastity a few times, please ... all that backed-up jizz would be so delicious! I get thirsty just thinking of it."

"Well, if you promise to do that to me, I swear to Asmodeus here that I will gladly let you drain Orvin's balls every time I let him out of his cock cage ... that would be so fucking worth it!" Jose offered Lilith with a saucy smile.

"It's a deal!" Lilith leered openly, adding, "Oh, don't worry, cutie ... you need some pussy to make up for Emily's, anyway."

"Duly noted and I will hold you both to this!" I declared as I continued to ravage Mosiah's ass.

It was going to be one Hell of a night!