To Reign in Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also learned that Clay himself was a victim of blackmail of the very same bishop and his sons. They had found his secret Grindr profile as well as gay porn stash and used it to try to control him. This had been part of why they had chosen him. They figured that they could eventually force him into a "cuckold" situation in their own perverse, religious way, and that since he was a "closet fag," he deserved that treatment. I needed to take action, and soon, before they really coerced the couple into something that neither of them wished, at least not in that form. Clay wasn't even gay. He was bisexual and had needs that he couldn't express with Jane. Then again, she had urges, ones that led her into adultery, something that I enjoyed, yet which made it necessary to strike quickly.

"What if I told you that there was another way out of your mess, even if the price was somewhat high? You could have this baby, your husband's forgiveness, and freedom from this bishop and his sons for good? Not to mention from their false religion. I hate to break it to you, Jane, but it is a false church. Bishop Lane and his twin sons, Heber and Mosiah, are just part of a very twisted and devious organization that has bilked millions since Joseph Smith and his so-called 'prophecies, ' let me tell you now. Your 'Prophet' is in Hell as we speak, along with his two immediate successors, Brigham Young and John Taylor.

"Yes, Jane, Hell is a very real place, and, no it's not simply 'spirit prison.' I know that you don't believe me, but I can provide proof or evidence of my claims pretty fast, I assure you," I told the woman, much to her astonishment.

"Wait, I didn't tell you my name, did I? How did you know that? Who and what are you, sir?" Jane asked me, as my guise of an elderly man ceased to completely deceive her.

"I know your name, Jane Ellen Wilson. Your full name, as you can see. You were born Jane Ellen Courtney, and you have been married to Clayton Robert Wilson, Jr. for the past twelve years. You have eight children, not counting this one, all of them by Clay except for little Daphne Henrietta Wilson, aged four, one of the middle children whom you got from an office Christmas party where you unknowingly sampled alcoholic punch and let your boss at the time seduce you. You have feared that this might be true, and indeed, it's the next thing that the bishop has planned to use against you, but you kept reassuring yourself that you slept again with Clay in time to ensure that he was the likely father instead.

"Also, I can tell you that your husband has secrets of his own. He is bisexual and has been leading a double life, meeting guys from Grindr for gay sex hookups as well as viewing gay porn. He's not a homosexual, though. He's just bi and really in a mood to explore a newly discovered side of himself. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught and blackmailed by the bishop, too. You're both cheaters, which I like about you, trust me. You really should forgive and accept each other.

"That's the path to a better marriage, if you ask me. Open your marriage up. You'll both be much happier for it, trust me. The bishop can only blackmail you with leverage and this will take away a lot of that power, if you have no secrets from each other," I replied, still keeping cryptic, even as I made suggestions and recommendations, "As much as I like cheaters, I like swingers even more."

"Wait a second ... my church is false? My husband is bisexual and is being blackmailed by the bishop? You can get me out of this mess? You propose an open marriage? Who are you and how do you know these other things, let alone know who is in Heaven or Hell? Are you an angel?" Jane turned me, truly shocked as my eyes became red.

"Well, strictly speaking, a fallen one. My name is Asmodeus. I come from Hell," I chuckled, even as others started to eavesdrop on us.

"Oh, really? You're a demon named Asmodeus, famous for stirring up lust and desire in mortals in order to lure them into hellfire and damnation? Why should we believe you?" the clerk at the clinic confronted me, and damn her hearing must have been great!

I turned my crimson glare on the clerk, whose name was Julie, and the sassy blonde dropped her pen onto her desk just like that. I then lit a cigar, much like George Burns, and rose to approach the desk. She started to stammer that the clinic had a no-smoking policy, but I put my hand on hers and let her feel the heat from my flesh as it seared her skin. I then let my normal skin cool hers and I gave her a deep tongue kiss out of the blue that left no doubt that I could entice most women at the drop of a hat.

"Um ... sir, I don't know if that's ... appropriate," Julie coughed, even as my face and body became visibly younger in front of her, making the whole clinic take note now.

"I'm a demon. I don't exactly worry about what's 'appropriate, ' Julie Louise Rawlings. Now, I will deal with you soon enough, cutie, but first, I have unfinished business with Mrs. Wilson here. So, my dear girl, have I made my point? Jane, you can be free from your tough predicament, but you have to think outside the box. So, here's a special offer, though, naturally, it comes at a price. I want to have sexual congress with you, repeatedly, but in return, I will rid you of this nuisance of the bishop and his sons controlling your life and your husband's, too.

"Oh, and you're not really going to have too much of a choice about the open marriage business, because I want to fuck your hubby as well. He's not bad-looking, and we demons don't limit ourselves to either sex," I spoke before giving Jane a kiss meant to give her another reason to cooperate with me, "If you're smart, you'll agree to this and revel in your new freedom. You don't need a false church, anyway."

"But ... if you're a demon, then, well... ," Jane started to speak, but I put my finger to her lips.

"Come with me, Mrs. Wilson. I'll take you places and set you free, sweetheart," I smirked, offering her my hand, which she nervously took, vanishing in front of a rather stunned waiting room.

We appeared in my new house, which I kept as a convenient base for whatever activities I had in mind on Earth. My influence had built upon whatever covert human support the Host of Hell already had, and was already starting to grow here and there, just not as fast I would like. Still, a new demonic overlord takes time to gain power and instill fear. Furthermore, Lucifer had neglected his earthly sphere of influence so much toward the end that it was a testament to his reputation that he hadn't lost any ground. His last original idea had been Anton La Vey's little church, so he was definitely desperate enough to make a final roll of the dice, wasn't he?

I almost immediately tore Jane's blouse to shreds and ripped the buttons off her skirt, tearing it like paper afterward. The next thing that Jane knew, her panties were in tatters and her ass was exposed to me, as I slid my huge, demonic cock in and out of her juicy twat. I wasn't going to be too rough, as I wanted that baby safely delivered. I had plans for the kid. Still, I was vigorous enough to make Jane sweat, as she took me balls deep in her cunt. I chuckled, knowing that once I came inside Jane, she was mine forever, no take backs allowed. Those were the rules and I would relish fucking her whenever I pleased in Hell, for all eternity. Whatever happened to Clay, Jane's soul would soon be safely added to my infernal collection.

Jane was already putty in my hands, of course, her body responding supernaturally to my devilish cock as I plowed her from behind. I pinned her body to the bed in a prone position, screwing her wet, warm pussy, even as my dick continued to expand. I owned her now and she knew it ... In fact, she seemed to delight in her new destiny. I made Jane my three-hole slut, and she would soon be at my command forever. Her eyes bugged out of her head as I plundered and ravished her body, making her my eternal plaything as my demonic seed joined the mortal child in her womb...

Yes, I spawned a demoness and it would be her baby's twin sister hereafter. I looked forward to the half-breed turning full succubus and seducing her stepfather as well as bedding me once she came of age. She would also make her siblings her lovers as well as once she was old enough to enjoy sex. What to name that little imp once she was born ... and what would the doctors and nurses do when they first saw the red eyes, the pointed tail, and the nubs of her horns? In my experience, the human half of an incubus or succubus progeny didn't stay even partially human for too long. The demonic self was simply far too strong and would overpower the human spirit.

Jane, for her part, looked into my eyes with abject terror as she realized that I came inside her and she saw the Gates of Hell in her mind's eye. She understood, without being told, the true and final ... everlasting price of my aid. She was now damned, irrevocably, forever. What she thought was clear: God had rejected her for eternity. She was now to be consigned immediately to Hell whenever she died and she would never be free of my clutches. I could read her mind and see the horror in her face as well, as she imagined herself, naked, being roasted alive for eternity in the fiery sulphur of Hell. Tears streamed down her face as she pictured such a horrific, and to her now inescapable, fate.

"Shhh ... it's okay, honey. Face your fears, but know them for the lies that they are. You will not be burned, my sweet, sweet Jane, but you are going to Hell. There is no escape clause, no 'get out of Hell' card, or anything of the sort. The very second that your soul leaves your body, you will be transported directly to my domain, where you will spend eternity. The King of Heaven no longer considers you one of his. You are forever forsaken, my dear, by him, that is. By me? Never! You are mine, body, soul, heart, mind, and spirit together. You belong to me and I am keeping you in my eternal kingdom, beloved of me and possessed by my right ... and left hand.

"My dear Jane, now that I own you, I can truly tell you that you're free. Free in ways that you can never imagine until you're free of Him. No longer do you have to please a Heavenly Father that doesn't give a crap about your welfare, just wants your mindless, sycophantic devotion and praise for all of eternity. I will take very good care of my people, now that I have succeeded to what had been Lucifer's throne. You see, Jane, I am now the King of Hell, the Prince of Darkness. I have taken Satan's place, his seat, once and for all. Any questions, my love?" I asked her, watching her knees shake and tremble with awe and fear.

"So ... no chance of becoming a God, I take it," Jane actually smiled now, relieved that she wouldn't be fried on an everlasting skillet.

"Piss on that! You will have far more fun in Hell as one of my lovers than you could ever have as a God, even if that weren't an awful lie, which it is. There is no spirit prison, no Celestial Kingdom, no Terrestrial Kingdom, and no Telestial Kingdom. Joseph, Brigham, and the lot all deceived and duped you, in your case from the grave. You lived according to the whims of the clergy of a false church, which wasted your and everyone's potential by making you serve their agenda instead of your own. Baptism of the dead is a cruel joke, too. Maybe now you can break away and not fritter your time away with temple rites, recommends, and magical, spiritual undergarments," I chuckled wickedly.

"I really am free, aren't I? No need to fear the Church's wrath, not in the least. So, like Eve in the Garden of Eden, shall I now aid you in tempting Adam? I feel so ... different now. Invigorated. Rejuvenated, even. Shall we surprise my husband? I swear to help you enjoy his favors, my Lord Asmodeus," Jane told me with a fierce French kiss that made it plain that I had captured her completely by now ... she was my minion and would gladly serve me forever.

"Come, my love. Let's entice your husband into his new life of eternal ecstasy!" I laughed as I took Jane's hand again and we disappeared from my earthly house.

I had only begun to take what was mine.

Chapter 5

It might have been a coincidence that when we found Jane's husband, at their house, no less, the children were at their grandparents' and he was home having a lengthy "discussion" with Bishop Orvin Lane and his twin sons, Heber and Mosiah Lane. I highly doubted it, of course. It was just too convenient in terms of the bishop no doubt taking advantage of Jane's absence and it was probably Lane's idea to have the children absent, too. In any case, when Jane and I arrived out of thin air, we saw firsthand how deliberately the bishop and his boys tried to manipulate, intimidate, and humiliate Clay Wilson. This was a man whose spiritual welfare was supposedly Orvin Lane's top priority, but, of course, that was the furthest thing from his mind, despite all pretense to the contrary.

"This is not up for debate or argument, Clay! We own your ass! You will do what we say, when we say it, or we will have you excommunicated and you know what that means! Our Heavenly Father once put the horns on Joseph, so is this really such a surprise?" Bishop Lane insisted, even as his sons bound Clay and presented him with a ball gag.

"It will make things much easier for you if you simply accepted your fate, Clay," Heber smirked, as he used a stingy amount of lube to prepare the man for anal rape.

"Brace yourself, wimp! We're doing this for the greater good! It's part of our Heavenly Father's plan and we will butt-fuck you! This is your punishment for being such a wimpy faggot bitch!" Mosiah laughed as he gagged the man.

"Well, you would know all about homosexuality, wouldn't you, Mosiah Lane, being a closet homo seeking to impress and deceive not only your father and brother, but yourself as well? Did you know that Mosiah here has secret gay porn of his own and regularly shows up at a gloryhole, Bishop? That's your son, who had to picture boys the whole time he was fucking Jane here just to keep it up!" I announced my presence, quite naked and demonic in my appearance.

Mosiah looked at me, and then at Jane. He went white as a ghost and his erection simply wilted like old lettuce on a leftover Whopper. The bishop and Heber glared at him, as if the problem was him for a moment, but when they turned around to follow my voice, Heber pissed himself in abject terror and tried to flee the scene. Instead of letting him, I directed Jane to seize him by the arms.

"Take him to the bathroom, wash him in the shower, but then make him wash you as well. He needs to get used to being under your thumb and mine, anyway," I laughed with devilish delight as she trapped her former blackmailer.

"Now that I have your attention, folks, let me spell a few things out. First of all, yes, I am a devil. A demon. Asmodeus, Lord Asmodeus to you. I'm afraid that you'll find out that I'm in charge of your life from now on, Bishop. Yours, too, Mosiah. In case you're wondering how I know this stuff and how I'm able to control Jane so well, which was what you wanted to do, well, I told you why. As a demon, especially an incubus, I know this kind of thing. I can also read minds and watch people's conduct without being seen.

"For instance, Bishop, while you're doing all this, your poor, misguided wife is actually helping people. She sincerely believes in this Mormon bullshit, but then, so do you, it's just that you have warped it into an excuse to control this man's life. Emily, however, is using it as a way to reach out to homeless youth, even if a bit imperfectly and in the name of a false church. Between the two of you, which do you think has a better chance of making it upstairs? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

"Bishop Orvin Lane, who knows about the stake president using the expense account to go to Vail with his secretary, right, and hasn't reported it, all in the name of the greater good! Bishop Orvin Lane, who has schemed to impregnate another man's wife, along with his sons, and has also blackmailed said man as well as his wife to turn them into personal fucktoys. Bishop Orvin Lane, who mistook narcotic hallucinations for 'testimony, ' not that your false church ever had any real revelations that were actually true.

"Well, guess what, not only did you knock Jane up, but so did I, with my demonic spawn! I'm not entirely sure how it will work with fraternal twins when one of them is a demon, as this is something new, but it will be interesting to see in action. You have both been very naughty, and not in a fun way, either. Your behavior is frankly despicable! I'm not sure what your afterlife will be, but should you land in Hell at this point, and there is a decent chance of that, given that your first three so-called Prophets are here, you will learn what torment really is!

"Jane, good to have you back!" I called out as Jane returned with her hands still grabbing Heber by the hair.

"So ... why should I fear you, anyway? You're a demon! Obviously, you're a rebellious spirit child and a liar, anyway!" Orvin showed a quick recovery from his shock.

"Spirit child? Oh, no, Mister! I'm nothing out of your bizarre mythology, I assure you of that! I'm a fallen angel, sure. A demon. A devil. But I was given a body of flesh and bone, just not a mortal one. Haven't you figured it out yet? It was a scam! The golden plates, the planet Kolob, the story of the council of Gods, and the fair-skinned bodies given to the righteous spirit brats! All lies! Your church didn't even recognize black people as equal to white until 1978! Trust me, I was there for the revolt of Lucifer! I know what happened to those of us who followed him!

"So, this is the deal. I'm going to give Clay the chance for some ... payback. Then I'm going to do more to help heal the marriage than you ever did ... and then, well, we'll see. Now, you've got Clay here in a rough position, but I can take full advantage of it. Jane, tie the guys up with whatever you can find. They need to watch this, of course," I instructed Jane, who got right to work on the three Lanes.

Normally, the Mormon bishop and his twin sons might have resisted, but they were paralyzed with fear, especially once I took on my full demonic form and glared at them with my Evil Eye. By the time that they thought to fight back, Jane had Orvin bound and bagged, leaving the sons rudderless. I saw my chance and lubed up my demon dick a bit more to enter Clay from behind.

Clay might have struggled a bit, but that stopped when Jane, taking her cues from me, knelt to suck his cock and balls lovingly with her lips and tongue. The pleasure of her mouth distracted him from the pain, even as I went deeper with my monstrous prick and began to hit the prostate with it. The harder I fucked Clay's asshole, the more enthusiastically Jane sucked him off, causing a threesome that no doubt had occurred to our three friends, but had failed to come to fruition for them. I could tell that he was into it pretty soon, as his hips bucked with his pleasure and his precum leaked into his wife's mouth.

"That's a good boy, Clay! Enjoy my cock up your ass and Jane's lips and tongue on your dick! Take it good and hard! You know that you want this, just understand what it means. It means that you cannot and will not belong to this bishop anymore. I had to do this in order to lay claim to you and your soul as well as your body. Forever! Yes, you'll join me in Hell when you die, but on the upside, you won't be tormented and I hope to induct you into my demonic host! Your wife is already mine for eternity!

"Unlike the Church, I can honestly swear that if I cum in your ass, you and she will spend eternity together. You will be joined as man and wife forever in Hell. Just relax, let yourself enjoy the sodomy, which I know that you love, anyway, and then help me exact retribution on these three corrupt and false priests of a false religion. They will never have control of your life ever again!" I swore to Clay as I got closer to cumming and he wasn't that far off, either.