To Service is Divine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Questions as to what changed her son into this monster remained unanswered. Her thoughts shifted to questions related to the tempest stirring within her loins.

The puzzle pieces related to the extreme hormonal changes produced within her body were incomplete; however, she now knew what stimulus produced those unnatural responses. She was perplexed as to why she was overwhelmed with great desire which banished her humiliation.

It became obvious upon feeling each surge of arousal with each utterance of a word describing the male or female genitals. If he said cunt, pussy, snatch, cock, dick, prick, dong, among others, it caused her body to respond. Moreover, when Josh's name was spoken it caused her to cream with incestuous desire. She was just incapable of comprehending how or why those words affected her or why they manifested an outrageous increase in her libido.

What kind of syndrome or affliction could cause a woman to react sexually to naughty words spoken by another? When did this happen to her? Who did this to her? Why?

Remembering her discussion with Josh, prior to his transformation, it was quite evident that he and Amy were somehow involved. Amy had used those exact words to manipulate her state of arousal. Amy seduced her and then used the realistic pleasure toy to generate an incestuous desire for her son. Her sensitivity to those words were used as a tool to induce desire for that specific purpose, but Amy hadn't abused it as a tool to control her.

Mia actually felt a natural lust for Amy. The sex they shared was real and not coerced or forced. She had been a willing participant in that heated lesbian affair. Their encounter had opened her eyes to her bi-sexuality and confirmed what she had always known about herself. She had an attraction to women, but had suppressed that desire for the sake of her marriage.

Her current situation was indeed dire. The beast inhabiting her son was abusing her condition and using it as a tool to force a hyper-aroused state upon her. She was dismayed over her inability to control the passion produced by his words.

In her anguish to understand, her questioning eyes searched his. His malevolent expression was the answer that left her dazed and it provided a clear indication of her misfortune.

She now understood his smug confidence as it related to her becoming a willing incestuous whore. She shivered at knowing the true nature of her affliction and how vulnerable it made her. If it were used as a tool by someone like him?

It terrified her.

That ominous future was alarming and it froze her in place. She could only stare with trepidation as he moved forward on his knees. She shivered when his youthful naked body pressed firmly against hers. Her arms hung limp at her side, linked only by a slack chain hanging down just above her knees. The chain jingled with every movement.

She was horrified when he slid his cock through the open slit of her nightgown and pressed it upward against her bare stomach. It was awkward, feeling her son's thick rod against her flesh. She was taken aback by him rubbing his erection against her and pumping his hips to represent a slow fuck. Its engorged tip tickled her bellybutton and caused her to utter a startling, "Humph."

She had difficulty avoiding his gaze. The intense expression on his face gave the impression that he was studying her reaction and attempting to read her thoughts. His gape was unsettling.

He expected no answer when he questioned, "Cunt, is your pussy wet? Are you nipples hard and yearning for attention? Doe's cunt like Josh's hard dick? Questions that require answers. Answers that require attention."

She trembled from the onslaught of questions. Moisture developed between her thighs and she felt powerless to control her body's sexual reaction to the vulgar words intended to increase her desires.

He continued to slither his prick against her, gliding it uncomfortably against her stomach. She felt pre-cum oozing from the tip to lather and lubricate her flesh. With each incessant movement his heavy laded balls swung against her nightgown and hammered persistently against her engorged clit.

She shamefully turned her head away in an attempt to avoid his gaze.

Grabbing her jaw roughly, he forced her to look at him.

Her pain was expressed by a grimace and a hateful stare.

His response was to smile and increase his rhythm. His sperm filled scrotum hung heavy and swung mercilessly against her sex. Her juices flowed and soaked the material of her nightgown where his nuts banged her twat.

She was dismayed at her inability to prevent a moan from escaping her lips. Her natural reaction was to close her eyes, open her mouth and thrust her hips forward to squash her thick clitoris against the pleasurable onslaught. The tingling sensation increased as her pleasure button rubbed relentlessly against him.

A string of filthy words were whispered into her ear. The consequence of the stimulus produced a surge of excitement; her eyes opened, gleaming with a dreamy stare, and her surroundings became hazy and hyper-focused on the moment.

"You're making mommy so fucking wet," she murmured into his ear. She was fully aware of her behavior, but the thrilling pleasure coursing throughout her body prompted her to react. She felt uninhibited by morality or the consequences that would normally restrain her. A part of her was ashamed of the lustful banter just uttered in the heat of the moment.

Although her arousal was unnaturally induced, Mia was simply a normal female reacting naturally to the sexual stimulus and her overexcited libido. The downside of her being sexually aroused beyond the normal condition forced her into a state of mind for which she lacked little control. Her body simply reacted to her sexual inclinations as the female body was designed to do.

The stimulus enticed her to buck and gyrate her hips wildly. Her frantic actions caused the two lower buttons on her nightgown to pop which allowed the bottom to separate and expose her aroused genitals to his fleshy meat.

Her engorged inner lips were red, thick and gaping like an open flower. Each meaty petal was coated with moisture and like a brush, they slide along his shaft to lubricate it with her juices.

She was in the moment, caught up in the passion produced by her performance. Her distended clit moved up and down his length like a wet mop grinding against the floor in an attempt to clean a stubborn stain.

She felt his arms reach behind her back. A shiver ran along her spine as it followed his wandering hands. The touch of those hands were a gentle caress descending until they rested upon her chunky buttocks.

Without warning, her hips were thrust against him. "Oh lord!" she uttered with an exhale of breath. She trembled from the forced pressure produced by having her sex pressed firmly against an elongated shaft that pulsated with each beat of his heart. She almost swooned from the hot sweat perspiring between them.

She locked her dreamy gaze to his. That connection produced a reaction. She watch in awe as his darkened orbs lightened and then twinkled with an inner light that formed two irises of blue. The face before her was a recognizable image of Josh, not the fiend that mastered her. His large pupils were anchored to hers like a tether. The impression of that intense stare was one of lustful intent that conveyed an unreadable message.

The love and passion she had for Josh was irresistible. As a woman, her innate inclination compelled her to tilt and lunge forward to converge her mouth to his. She acted on instinct, it felt natural, and it was a condition of feminine sexuality. She felt no awkwardness over the fact that it was her son. Their heated kiss became lust driven, causing their mouths to open and interlock like a vacuum.

Like lovers kissing for the first time, their compressed lips formed a void, allowing their flickering tongues to freely intertwine and slither wetly in an embrace. The kiss was compassionate, expressing love, exhibiting desire, hot, wet and arousing. It was like nothing she had experienced with her husband. Her continuous moan expressed the depth of her desire, but it was muffled by their incestuous kiss.

Her body quivered from their heated caress. She was on the edge, uninhibited and inclined to take it to the next step. She made a physical effort to urge him to the bed to lay prone.

The Degradation of Mia: Part 2

The entity's immediate reaction was to break the kiss and pull his head back to study her. His intent was to watch her lustful expression while she continued to gyrate and grind her slit against his boner.

Her eyes were glazed and her mouth was agape. Her facial expression showed an extreme need for fulfillment.

He made note that she didn't protest when he grabbed the front of nightgown and popped the remaining buttons. Since her gown was now open in the front, he simply raise it off her shoulders and dropped it off her back. The material fell downward until the sleeves draped over her restraining cuffs.

She didn't flinch from the fact that her nudity was now displayed. Her reaction was to stick her tongue out and glide it along her bottom lip in a sexual manner. It was meant to entice and arouse him to comply with her need.

He paused at her beauty. It was profound and for a brief instance he was incapable of moving. He was unaware that he had blinked his eyes in rapid succession. He was perturbed that her voluntary act of seduction actually had an effect on him. It was unnerving to know that for a brief instant he had lost control and felt a human urge to draw her close for another heated kiss. He shrugged the behavior off as just a momentary glitch and would make note of it in his report.

He responded to her seduction by raising his eyebrows and presenting a pleasant smile.

His mind drifted; he was captivated by her nudity and fixated on intense feelings produced as her sex rubbed up against him. He was unaware of reaching with both hands and placing them on her heavy boobs. They were large, meaty, and sagged from their weight. Her nipples were dark and large. In her aroused state, they were thick, hard, and pointed.

These were the breasts of a voluptuous middle-aged woman in the peak of her sexual prime. He compared them to the bosoms of an attractive milf cougar. They were so delectable that an urge to ravish them with his mouth overcame him. Again, he found himself so mesmerized by their beauty that his true agenda was forgotten. His head shook as he awoke from the momentary anomaly. His eyes widened with astonishment at finding his hands kneading the mass of her breasts in admiration.

Twice in a row was not a coincidence.

It took but a moment to analyze his condition. The entity was alarmed to discover tendrils of Josh's consciousness streaming through his cage and latching on to connections that meshed and intertwined with his. Those strands were not just connecting, they were being used as anchors to draw him from the pit.

The entity was annoyed by Josh's attempt to burst forth from his confinement.

Josh's mother had somehow made a connection that inflamed an aspiration to free himself. He questioned how this was even possible. Their connection had planted a seed of hope. A slight setback, but usable as an advantage if he were to take it away.

He was astounded to acknowledge that it was Josh that kissed his mother like a passionate lover. It was Josh that had lustfully admired his mother's naked beauty. Josh had masked his presence and manipulated him into reaching out for his mother's bosoms. He was staggered at the very idea that Josh had urged him to ravish them with his tongue. What Josh had done was impossible.

He could feel the unknown force through the tendrils bonded to his. It was difficult to define because he had never known love or compassion. He understood the definition and conception of the idea, but had never felt it in its true form.

Was this the energy that drove Josh's ability to momentarily constrain him?

He was determined to understand the nature of this power. He was now capable of experiencing it through the infused connections with Josh. It was like a gale of heated air pushing back against him. That emotion along with Josh's rage was conveyed to him like a battering ram. Josh's purpose was not intended to teach him. Josh intended to devour him.

He began the task to define this phenomenon and understand it.

Love wasn't an emotion, like passion or lust. Although similar in definition, those were fake emotions imprinted on the Master's whores. This was a unique sensation rooted within one's soul that bound them to another. In many ways, it was an indefinable stimulus that allowed human's to do the impossible.

It allowed a mother to rip a car door from its hinges to save her child. It provoked a grandson to enter a fully engulfed house to save his wheelchair bound grandma. However, what most defined love was that it prompted self-sacrifice without thought or selfish intent to save another. The strength of that emotion was a driving force that produced a heroic response to fight and it was unpredictable and uncontainable.

This new found knowledge was invaluable. Love was volatile to the master's plan. It invited affection, friendship, devotion, and tenderness which were attributes counter to those required to define a whore. A whore as defined by the Master would simply be unsustainable and revert to her previous form.

Was this why the Master's whores were returning back to their prior identities?

Love would need to be eradicated in order to make a permanent whore.

Hum, then again, love could be used as a method of control.

His success in devolving Mia would require a complete eradication of that emotion from her consciousness. He was already cracking away at her identity and replacing them with whorish attributes. Once her identity was gone, her love for Josh would be no more. Josh, on the other hand, was determined to save her, even willing to sacrifice himself in the attempt. He failed to predict Josh's will to fight because he did not factor in the strength of love. Since he couldn't eradicate or suppress it, he would use it against Josh as a method of control.

Since Josh had taught him about love, it was only fair that he educate him on the true concept of evil. He would reveal how a malevolent nature, such as he, could trump the power of love.

The entity directed his inner voice to Josh.

"Why won't you simply watch as I devolve and annihilate your mother's identity? You persistently fight to regain control to save her. Give up and just fade away.

"Enough!

"Your mother is not the only human I can devolve to a primal form of sexual servitude.

"If you persist, I'll have your body restrained in chains and collared. You'll be castrated and the tip of your cock removed until it's a three-inch nub. You'll simply have a fleshy tube to urinate from. I'll remove your teeth and tongue so that your orifice is simply an opening to feed you cum.

"As your body experiences this traumatic pain, I'll deconstruct myself from your mind. I'll give you back your mind and body. You'll then share your mother's fate.

"You wish to be alongside your mother? I guarantee that both of you will spend every waking moment side-by-side, mounted to a portable table with wheels. You'll both be bent with your rectums in the air and your open mouths fastened low. Your cavities will simply become receptacles for men to dispense their loads of cum.

"The remainder of your lives will be spent as conscious anal machines made of flesh which are passed around to pleasure deviant men. Neither of you will be capable of evading the immeasurable suffering inflicted upon you daily.

"This is what both of you will become if you persist in fighting me. Is this the future you intend for you and your mother?"

There was a shuddering in the bond as the tendrils unlatched and slithered back into the pit. As a means to reinforce Josh's confinement, the fiend sent a bombardment of images. These images depicted what they would look like as disfigured anal dolls mounted to a table. However, the fiend winched when Josh's reinforced cage trembled like an earthquake and he conveyed emotion by countering with an image of molten lava.

***

Mia was in a state of bliss when Josh placed his hands on her breasts and began teasing her nipples. The stimulation of her sensitive nipples were a tipping point.

Moans of ecstasy emanated as unintelligible sounds signifying her imminent climax.

"It's a new day," he whispered in her ear. Those words were the trigger to deactivate her hyper-aroused state.

There was a pause.

In that moment, the only sounds reverberating were produced by a woman in the throes of diminishing heat. He was engrossed at his task to study her shifting emotions as her quivering curves eased.

Her moment of bliss fleeted the instant he exploded with a spontaneous expression of amusement.

She was dazed by the guttural and abrupt cackle expressed in a manner to shame her.

At first, she felt a fragment of confusion and frustration. She shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. Clarity of thought provoked a downward glance at her indignity.

Her creamy-wet pussy was pressed firmly against her son's pulsating dick and balls.

She yelped to express astonishment and immediately thrust her hips back in disbelief. As quick as the thrust of her hips, both hands shot downward to cover her hairy triangle and gaping slit. The cloth draping her cuffs shot forward to cover her knees.

She wailed, "Oh god, you bastard!"

Tears trickled from the corner of each watery-glazed eye and dribbled onto her heaving bosoms. The tears branched downward as streams on each curvy mass and signified her state of emotional distress.

"You're a monster," she uttered between sobs.

What had just occurred was like a knife thrust deep into her heart with the intent to rip out her soul. Her actions had severed the maternal bond between mother and son which was built by blood, love, and trust. The pain of this loss was indefinable. It was simply a void, darkened by its absence, produced by her sin. There could be no redemption or reclamation from what had just been sundered.

It was as she feared. This performance was just a sampling of what he intended to make her do. This cursed affliction had caused her to succumb to her unnatural passion. The unavoidable consequence of this condition provoked a state of mind that stripped away her morals and inhibitions. She could not excuse her willingness to act on those urges. How could she forgive the fact that she had pleasured herself on her son's cock and balls?

There were definitely changes occurring within her. She recognized the true passion and strong radiant love emanating from Josh through that heated kiss. There was no shame from that lustful embrace. It had somehow formed a connection. She was quite aware that her perceptions of Josh had shifted from maternal to something yet defined.

What truly terrified her was the alterations in her chemistry that modified her natural behavior. The continual surges driving her to perform in a deviant manner was changing her biology. The dramatic shifts in arousal were affecting the hormonal and chemical makeup within her body. It was having the effect similar to a drug. Even now, in her state of distress, she felt a craving for stimulation and a desire for pleasure. She truly understood the ramifications an addiction such as this would do to her.