To Sir, With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,767 Followers

"Thank you for expressing interest in my profile. I read through yours several times and realized you are searching for someone or something to complete you. I can also tell quite clearly by what you wrote that you are naturally submissive even though you may not be fully aware of this yet.

For the record, I am always a 'top'. I'll assume you've heard that term, but just in case, it's the term used for a the dominate person in this kind of relationship. 'Bottom' represents the submissive partner. Lastly there are 'switches' who can take either role. I am never a bottom nor am I switch. You are clearly and obviously a bottom. The question is, "Have you realized this yet yourself?"

I may not be the top to whom you would willing submit, but I would very much enjoy the opportunity to get to know and perhaps see if I might be.

Just for information, if all of this makes you a little uncomfortable, please keep in mind this need to dominate or submit is often referred to by society as 'kinky' or perverted. I disagree. I see it as liberating. Knowing ourselves is essential to being happy and virtually all human beings wish to be happy. We have various means of finding happiness, and many try religion while others turn to political activism or join a group to feel part of something larger than themselves.

We who enter these kinds of relationships freely and willingly find our greatest satisfaction in living out our most deeply-held fantasies through this kind of role playing which, in turn, fulfills our greatest needs. It may progress to the point of being a full-time lifestyle choice or something a couple does periodically whenever their busy schedules permit. Most of us lead very typical, very normal lives with this one...twist.

I wrote to you for three reasons. The first is I find you extremely attractive in a physical sense. While that may seem superficial, attraction is an essential part of any relationship. Second, you are new to all of this, and I will admit there is an additional attraction in having the privilege of taking a 'virgin submissive' through her initial steps into the realm of submission. Lastly, I believe you and I would be very compatible both in real life and in our role playing adventures.

I am extremely selective in who I allow to share this part of my life and am offering you the opportunity to share it with me. We could try this during a long weekend sometime and find out if my suspicions are correct.

But first I would like to talk to you via phone (no video) and get to know you better. If you are interested you are to give me your number and a time window in which to call you.

If being told to do that excites you, I urge you to do so as soon as possible.

For now you may call me—Sir."

Palmer was not only extremely wet again, her entire body was shaking as she re-read his email two more times. Physically and emotionally exhausted she knew she should wait until she was thinking more clearly, but Palmer found herself unable to stop herself from replying.

"Dear Sir,

I read your words three times and find myself trembling with excitement and anticipation. Yes, I am completely new to all of this but am fascinated by it.

You are correct in assuming I am...a bottom. I had some trouble accepting that, but now see quite clearly it's true. I have always been happiest when pleasing others and the thought of pleasing the man I love thrills me beyond words.

I've been unable to even sleep since coming to this new understanding, and I am beyond ready to take the next step. I would love for you to show it to me. I can be reached at 360-555-4012. I can talk between 10pm and 2am.

Please be patient with me as I quite literally have no experience with any of this. I do hope that I will be someone you can mold and teach.

Sign me, your willing student who is sleepless in Seattle."

Her hand was still trembling as she hit 'send' then went to check on her children.

Palmer avoided seeing Elaine by telling part of the truth—that she hadn't slept and needed to rest. She'd share the rest with her somewhere down the road after she'd spoken with Sir.

Palmer tried to sleep when her kids went down for their nap, but sleep wouldn't come. She kept wondering what this new world might look like and, for that matter, what this mysterious man might look like. She knew virtually nothing about him except that he lived in Los Angeles. His age, height, weight, occupation, and everything else was unknown. And yet he was all she could think about even though Kane was somewhere deep in the back of her mind.

Her heart was pounding as 10 o'clock approached. When midnight passed she began to grow discouraged and just before 2am, she fell asleep only to be awakened by her phone's alarm at 1:58 in the morning.

"Hello?" she said, the grogginess gone in an instant.

"Good morning," a deep voice said.

"Good morning," Palmer replied, her palms suddenly sweaty and her voice shaky.

"Your voice is as lovely as you are," the voice told her.

"Thank you," she replied, her mouth dry.

"What interested me most about you is the way you realized how the issue wasn't with you but with the man you married. Many women in your position would have wrongly assumed the problem was being too submissive rather than being submissive with the wrong man."

Palmer wasn't afraid to speak. She was concerned with saying the wrong thing.

So once again, all she said was, "Thank you."

"Tell me your name," the voice said in a kind but direct manner.

"Palmer," she told him, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Palmer. I like rare names."

For the next three hours they talked about not only this 'lifestyle' but about their own deepest wants and needs; what they dreamed about; what they craved and perhaps most importantly, how to go about getting those needs met.

"So as you can see, this doesn't work for everyone. In fact, it probably wouldn't work for most people. But all that matters is whether or not it works for you."

There was a long pause before Sir said, "Is this what you want, Palmer?"

There was a shorter pause before she replied, "Yes."

"Do you choose to willingly submit to me, Palmer?" the voice asked.

Her heart was beating loudly again as she barely croaked, "Yes."

"Then...that would be, 'Yes, sir'," the voice gently corrected her.

"Yes...sir," she said quietly.

"You will need to speak in a normal tone of voice when you address me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," she said in her normal voice her body still shaking with excitement.

"And should we meet, when we are 'in role' you will not look at me unless directed to do so. Is that also understood?"

"Yes, sir," she told him.

"And you will ask my permission before making any decision whatsoever. That includes going to the bathroom. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir. It is," she replied.

"Very good. Then I will let you go, and then you will go to sleep. I will call you again each night during your window at my convenience. Later today, you will go buy something sexy and wear it for me. When I call you will describe it to me in great detail."

"I will, sir," she told him on the verge of coming without having so much as touched herself.

"Very well. Goodnight, Palmer. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, sir. And...thank you, sir. For...for everything."

The phone went dead and in seconds Palmer found herself using her fingers to bring herself to the most intense orgasm she could ever remember having in her life. She stifled a scream as she came so hard her body felt as though it would shake apart.

"Did you get some sleep?" Elaine asked after Palmer called her the next day around 1 o'clock.

"Yes. Finally," she replied. "Listen, could you watch the kids for a couple of hours again today?"

"Of course. But you have to tell me if you're meeting Kane again. Are you?"

"Um. No. I'm...I'm not. I just need to do some shopping. That's all," she told her as the excitement from earlier that morning washed over her.

"Hmmm. There's something you're not telling me, isn't there?"

"Yes, but please don't ask me to tell you over the phone, okay?"

"Okay. Fair enough, but I want to hear all about it after you um...do your shopping. Deal?"

"Yes. I promise," Palmer assured her.

After a full three hours of shopping, she settled on a blue and white lace bra and panty set she thought was the prettiest, sexiest thing she'd seen in a very long time. It was also just about the only sexy thing she'd bought in the last several years as a way of keeping Bobby away from her. Now, she desperately wanted to attract a man she didn't know and had never even seen.

Within seconds of walking in, Elaine started in.

"So...what's in the pretty pink bag?" she asked reaching for it.

Palmer jerked it away so fast it startled her sister.

"Geez. What's the deal?" she asked feeling slighted.

"Sorry. I'm just a little sensitive about all this," Palmer said.

"All...what?" Elaine asked.

"Oh, wow. How about we have a cup of tea and talk?"

"Coming right up!"

Roughly a half hour later, Elaine shook her head and said, "So let me get this straight. You have this gorgeous, hot young guy right here interested in this...thing of yours and yet you're dressing up in sexy underwear for some guy you've never even seen a photo of? Am I understanding you correctly?"

"I know how it sounds," Palmer said defensively. "But this guy..."

"'Sir', right?"

Palmer suddenly felt a little silly having to admit that.

"Yes. That's what he calls himself," she told Elaine.

"Okay. Go on."

"He's...he's gotten in my head, Elaine. And I can't get him out."

"What are you going to do if he's say...65, grossly overweight, bald, and living on social security?"

Surprisingly, Palmer said, "What will you say if he's maybe 50, tall, handsome, and a famous movie actor?"

"Um...fly to Los Angeles and see if he's into threesomes with sisters?" she said before they both finally laughed.

"Palmer? Are you seriously considering meeting this guy?"

"Not today," she said again sounding defensive.

"Oh, honey. I'm not beating up on you. I'm on your side. I...I just..."

"I know. You worry about me. And I love you for it, Elaine. I really do. But I'm a big girl, and I can take care of myself. And before you mention it, yes, I know I have two beautiful children who depend on me for everything."

"Okay," her sister said reluctantly relenting. "Just let me know how I can help. But Palmer? Please be careful. Okay?"

As she got ready to leave, Elaine said, "Kane's been asking about you, you know. What should I tell him?"

"Tell him the truth. Tell him I'm trying to figure out who I am and what I really want and maybe most importantly, how to get it. Tell him that, okay?"

"Okay. I will," her sister said before hugging her older sibling. "And have fun tonight, okay?"

"I will," Palmer told her. "I think I actually will have fun."

By 10pm, she was wearing her bra and panty set and anxiously awaiting his call. It call just after eleven o'clock.

"Good evening, sir," she said sweetly.

"Good evening, Palmer. I'm very pleased with your greeting. Tell me how it made you feel knowing how to respond."

"I...I liked not having to decide what to say or whether I might say the wrong thing."

"Perfect. That is one of a true bottom's greatest joys from submitting. He or she is relieved of many such burdens. So...tell me. What are you wearing for me?"

"A bra and panty set, sir. It's blue and white. It's a size 34B. There's lace at the top and..."

"Palmer? You sound like you're reading from a catalogue. Describe it in detail and tell me how it makes you feel."

"I'm sorry, sir," she said feeling strangely happy about feeling sorry and being able to admit it.

"It has scalloped lace edges and the lace is about an inch high at the top of bra cup and the top of the panties. They're both soft and silky and...and I feel very sexy and even pretty in them."

"Very nice," he told her.

"Now go stand in front of a mirror and tell me what you see," he told her.

Again, she had to be corrected after being too generic. The second time she described herself as a beautiful, desirable, middle-aged woman with a strong sexual appetite.

"You understand that intimacy doesn't always mean sex, right?" he told her.

"Yes, sir," she replied not really understanding but having a first inkling of how that could be true.

"Intimacy can be anything we choose to make intimate," he explained.

He paused then said, "Like...the sound of my voice telling you what to wear and what to do. Do you understand?"

Her body was trembling again as she replied. "I do understand, sir."

"Good, girl. Now...touch yourself," he told her.

Without hesitation her hand slid between her legs and using her middle finger she pressed against her labia until she found the source of her pleasure and gasped.

"No. Not with your panties on. Remove them," he told her somehow aware she hadn't taken them off. Sir never yelled or demanded. He simply gave her firm, clear direction.

"They're off, sir," she informed him.

"Then continue. Describe what you're doing and how it makes you feel," he told her again.

Palmer was suddenly aware that he was teaching her and training her to associate her obedience to his commands with her own pleasure, and that realization gave her more pleasure than anything she could ever remember experiencing.

'Sir' had lost count of how many times he'd done this with other women over the years, and he was now adept at knowing what each woman needed and how to provide them with the most amazing experience of their lives.

"Stop," he told her as he felt her getting close.

"Stand there and focus on the sound of my voice. Let yourself feel your need to hear it; to be told what to do. Feel the anticipation build as you desperately need to hear me give you direction."

"I will, sir," she said, her body trembling from head to toe.

"Now go ahead," he told her after several minutes of total silence knowing it was time.

"May I cum, sir?" she begged, intuitively knowing she needed his permission.

"Yes. You may," he told her just before her body erupted in another earthshaking explosion of pleasure.

"Tell me how you feel," he said when he knew she could talk.

"Happy, sir. Content. Warm. Satisfied."

"Do you believe this is what you need to find happiness?"

"I do, sir," she told him as she stared at her very shapely figure in the full-length mirror.

"Then you will go to bed after we hang up. You will not shower, though. I want you to think about my voice and your pleasure. Is that clear?"

"It is, sir," she replied, her heart full and her soul content.

"Then goodnight, Palmer."

"Sir? Maybe I ask a question?"

"You may ask me anything I haven't specifically forbidden," he told her.

"I...I don't even know what you look like, sir," she told him.

"Does it really matter?" he asked.

"No. Not really, sir," she admitted.

"In due time, Palmer. In due time. You're progressing very nicely, by the way. Now get some rest."

"I will, sir, and again, thank you so much."

"My pleasure," he said before the line went dead.

Palmer slid under the sheets and reveled in the sticky wetness between her legs knowing that it needed to remain there because to do otherwise would cause her profound unhappiness, and for the first time, possibly ever, she was finally happy.

"So...how was it?" Elaine asked when she called a little after noon the next day.

"Wonderful," Palmer said. "Wonderful to the point it scares me."

"How so?"

"I think I'm afraid I might wake up and realize this was only a dream; that the universe has decreed I'm not worthy of being happy and this will all be taken away from me or something," Palmer tried to explain.

"I can't say I understand why this makes you happy. But as long as it does, I'm happy for you," her sister said honestly.

"It does, Elaine. It really, truly does."

"Does this mean you're thinking about going to LA?"

"I...I think I may," Palmer said still not 100% sure.

"Well, you are an adult so if you do decide to go, just let me know so I can clear my schedule for your kids."

"Will do. And Elaine? Thank you."

"Oh. Sure," she said not knowing exactly what she'd done other than be supportive.

After getting lunch for her kids, Palmer checked her profile and her heartbeat went into overdrive when she saw an email with an attachment from Sir.

She opened the email and read it first knowing there might be instructions.

"You may open the attachment. When you do, if my photo pleases you, you are to delete your profile permanently. If not, let me know, and we will terminate our relationship. And should you be pleased, you may call me Michael when we are not in role."

She fought to steady her hand as she clicked on the attachment.

"Oh, my God," she said when she saw his pic.

He appeared to be about 50 with dark hair and a very masculine face. There were two long scars, one on his right cheek and the other across his chin. His eyes were a deep blue and she found them piercing to the point it was hard to look into them. She couldn't be sure how tall he was, but he was not overweight nor was he bald. She had to admit she was intrigued enough by his voice that those physical characteristics wouldn't have turned her away, but it was very nice to see a man she found very...appealing.

Kane was model gorgeous. Michael was Steve McQueen handsome. Both men were very appealing to her, and now that she'd seen Sir, she was even more excited to hear from him.

She saved his image to her hard drive then immediately deleted her profile and began watching the clock as the minutes turned to hours until the phone rang just after midnight.

"Does the absence of your profile mean you're satisfied with my appearance?" the deep voice asked.

"I'm more than satisfied, sir. I am very pleased."

"In that case I want to extend an invitation. There's a three-day weekend coming up and I will send you a first-class ticket from Seattle-Tacoma to LAX should you choose to spend it with me."

"I...I would love to, sir," she said, her body once again trembling.

"Excellent. We won't communicate again until we meet in person to let the anticipation build. I'll have your tickets ready on line and will text you how to find them. You'll be told what to bring and everything else of concern to you. Do you trust me, Palmer?"

"I do, sir," she told him. "I...I just don't know if I can live without your voice that long."

"You know this is just for the weekend, right?" he said surprising her.

"Oh. No. I...I wasn't aware of that, sir," she said trying not to let the disappointment show.

"I'm a confirmed bachelor, Palmer. My life is too complicated for a wife. Even one as beautiful and...submissive as you. Tell me you understand and that you're still coming."

She hesitated but only briefly.

"I do and I am. Sir."

"I'm pleased. You'll receive a text shortly with a link to your tickets and instructions. Follow them carefully."

"I will, sir. And thank you for the photo, sir."

"You're welcome. Now get some sleep. This will be a very busy weekend."

Elaine arrived to pick up the kids three hours before Palmer's flight left Sea-Tac airport. Palmer had shown her Michael's photo and she felt better at least knowing what this man looked like, assuming of course, that was really him. She shared her concerns with her sister then wished her well.

"Pretty dress," Elaine told her. "Did Michael buy that for you?"

"He did," Palmer replied. "He opened an account for me at Saks in downtown Seattle and everything he told me to buy was ready and waiting for me."

"I don't know if that's exciting or scary," Elaine said. "But again, as long as you're happy."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,767 Followers