To Sir, With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black limousine pulled into the driveway a few minutes later, and a man dressed in black rang the doorbell and asked if he could take her bags.

Palmer nodded to the one suitcase by the door and he took it without saying another word. She then hugged her sister and thanked her for everything.

"And try not to worry," she told her.

"Please let me know you're safe after you arrive. Please?"

Michael had informed her she would be permitted to call her sister from his house one time. After that, there would be no communication with anyone but him for the duration of the weekend.

"I will," she promised before going out to the limo.

Elaine watched her sister get in and silently prayed she would be not only be safe, but finally find what she was looking for.

Five hours later another limo driver met her and picked up her luggage then helped her inside.

"You know the bar is off limits to you, right ma'am?" he asked without emotion.

"I do," she assured him.

She'd never been to Los Angeles before and was completely disoriented after the third turn. She watched the skyline as the sun set and realized they were heading into an area with the kind of homes she'd only seen on television.

"May I ask where are?" she finally said to the driver.

"Malibu, ma'am," he told her.

He pulled into a gated residence, and when the limo pulled alongside it, Palmer saw it was a kind of palatial home. It had to be no less than 10,000 square feet if not more and now she began to wonder who this man—Sir—might be.

The driver took her bag then escorted her to the door where a butler was waiting.

"Good evening, madame," he said bowing slightly. "Please follow me."

He took her bag and she did as he told her.

"Please wait here for Sir," he said without emotion.

After what seemed like a very long time she heard the now-familiar voice.

"Close your eyes, Palmer," it said.

Her heart raced as she closed them then heard the sound of quiet footsteps.

"You may open them," he told her.

She gasped when she saw him. In person, his scars were even more pronounced making him even more ruggedly handsome. She tried not to stare, but she couldn't help it.

"Am I still...satisfactory?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, sir. Very," she told him.

"Please. Come with me," he said offering her his hand.

He showed her the house which was indeed palatial. It had 15 bathrooms and 20 bedrooms, a tennis court, an Olympic swimming pool, a movie theater, and a two-lane bowling alley along with an eight-car garage filled with classic cars.

"Toys," he told her. "Just...stuff."

He looked into her eyes and said, "But you...you are pure pleasure."

His eyes were piercing, but they were also warm and pleasant.

"So, are you ready to get into role?" he asked.

"Oh. I...I thought we were. Sir," she said.

"That's okay. Missing one instruction isn't critical. Just don't let there be a second mistake, okay?" he told her with a gentle touch.

He led her to a very large room then said, "Sit down, Palmer."

She did so and waited.

"Do you willing agree to submit to me for as long as you're here?" he asked gently but firmly.

"I do, sir," she told him.

"Very well. Come here," he told her.

She stood and walked to him then stopped and waited.

"Turn around," he said.

"Lift up your hair."

She did as she was told and felt something being placed around her neck.

"A visible symbol of your submission," he told her. "When we leave the house, you will wear a choker. At all other times, you will wear this collar. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she said her body now tingling.

"Turn around," he told her.

He smoothed her hair then said, "From now on, you will not look at me unless told to do so."

Palmer lowered her eyes and waited.

"You will not speak unless spoken to unless you have a question. You will make no decision on your own to include when to use the restroom. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she said her heart beating wildly.

"Then change into this for me," he told her as the butler appeared with a beautiful silk gown.

She took it then turned to leave, but Michael said, "In front of me."

It was all she could do not to look at him, but she slowly removed the beautiful dress she'd worn then slipped into the soft, silky white gown.

"Remove your panties, Palmer. You will never wear them in my presence."

"Yes, sir," she said as she reached for them trying not to lift the gown too high.

"The bedroom is behind you and to your right. Go there, lay down, and wait for me. Oh, and if at anytime you wish to stop whatever we're doing simply say, 'Truce'. But let me warn you, once you say it, everything stops. That activity and this weekend. Clear?"

"Clear, sir," she said even though she wasn't completely certain what he meant. She'd read about 'safe words' and he'd mentioned it in his instructions. 'Truce' must be her safe word and one she had no intention of using.

Their first lovemaking experience was unlike anything Palmer had ever imagined. And yet it was more satisfying than anything she'd ever dreamed of. Once she realized what her role was, fulfilling it to perfection became her only goal in life. And having done so, she was happier than she'd ever been, as well.

"Now go change for dinner," he told her after having held her in silence for quite some time after they'd finished. "And you may wash where necessary."

She replaced the leather collar with the black choker on the bed next to another beautiful, very expensive black dress complete with a diamond necklace and matching earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet. She was wearing six-inch stiletto heels for the first time in her life and it took a bit of getting used to in order to keep her balance.

Michael took her to the most amazing restaurant she'd ever been to where a private table in a private room was waiting for them.

"We'll be out of role for dinner," he told her once they were seated and alone. "I want you to just talk to me, Palmer. Tell me what you like, what you want, and what makes you happy."

"This," she told him in one word.

"Dinner in an expensive restaurant?" he asked knowing the answer.

"No. This. This...way of life. That makes me happy," she told him.

"I'd say that's a given," he told her with a smile. "But what do you want out of life?"

"My children," she began. "Eventually, a man who can love me the way you...make me feel."

Michael smiled but didn't laugh.

"Somewhere out there, that man exists, Palmer. A man...like me who isn't me. A man who wants children and a beautiful wife. I'm much too busy and too self-centered to ever commit to any woman, let alone a family. However, were I able to do so, you would be my ideal woman."

"Have you ever been married, Michael?"

"Once. When I was very young. We were wrong for each other in every way imaginable and it wasn't until I discovered who I was that I was ever able to be happy. Work is the main joy of my life and by most standards, I've done rather well. But I also have needs much like your own, Palmer. Unfortunately, a family is not one of them."

"Have you ever wanted children?" she asked.

"No. I've made my peace with that long ago. I'm quite content living alone as long as I can have the company of the occasional beautiful...submissive woman like yourself."

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

"Was this weekend more for you or...for me?" she asked.

"Both," he told her. "I've met countless women over the years, Palmer. My job affords me that. But rarely do I find one who so intrigues me the way you do. I could sense the hunger and longing in your words. I knew immediately this was what you were looking for and hoped to find. My hope was to help you discover your true self while also creating a wonderful memory of my own. If we accomplish that, I will consider this a huge success."

"I believe we will," she told him now finally fully aware of why she was there and the role she played in his life as well as the one she was playing in his.

For the next two and a half days, they were in and out of role as they alternated between long sessions of service and obedience followed by passionate lovemaking within the bounds of a 'master/servant' relationship. Those terms were never used, but that was essentially what this was, and Palmer was thrilled to finally understand what it was she'd been missing and needing for so long.

When it came time to leave, she knew she would cry. Yes, she knew full well she couldn't stay. But she also knew this place, this...palace...was the location where she'd been spiritually reborn as it were, and she would always treasure the memories and the man who'd so patiently guided along her chosen path.

"Why is there a second suitcase?" she asked as the driver came for her things.

"I want you to have everything you wore while you were here. I would never ask anyone else to wear them, and I don't think they'd fit me," he said with a tender smile.

"So I believe this is goodbye," Michael told her.

She smiled at him then said, "Why do I feel like the young girl in the movie with Sidney Poitier who sang the title song, To Sir, With Love?"

Michael gently touched her face then said, "If I've taken you from crayons to perfume, then I've done quite well."

"You have. And so much more," she told him as she tried not to cry.

"The right man is out there, Palmer. Now go home and find him and when you do, you can willingly submit to him knowing it is your greatest strength and not a weakness."

"Yes. Yes, I can."

She kissed him on the cheek then said, "Thank you, sir. With love."

She hugged him but he didn't return it, a sign she knew that meant he wasn't able to love her back and that was okay. He'd opened up a whole new world for her, and she realized that now, if he were still interested and available, she would be able to offer Kane what he needed knowing that doing so would fulfill her greatest needs, as well.

"Elaine?" she said on the way to the airport after dialing her sister's number.

"Hi! How was it? Tell me everything!" her sister bubbled.

"I will. Later. I just have one question."

"Shoot."

"Has Kane asked about me recently?"

"Only every time I see him. Why?" Elaine asked.

"Oh, just wondering. I'll see you in a few hours, and then I'll tell you everything, okay?"

"You better!" she told her hardly able to wait.

After spending time with her kids and putting them to bed, Palmer and Elaine spent several hours talking about the weekend in Malibu. She spared no detail and Elaine was in awe of it all.

"Wow. I wish I was submissive," she said wistfully after having talked it all out.

"Who knows? Maybe you are?" Palmer teased.

"Who me? No way. Now I could see myself with a cat o' nine tails in a tight leather costume, though. Hey, I bet Joe would love that!" she said before they both laughed and hugged and told the other person how much they loved them.

As Elaine got ready to go home she said, "So I'll see you in spinning class tomorrow?"

"You will," Palmer assured her. "Most definitely."

To her very pleasant surprise Palmer slept soundly that night, and she woke up refreshed feeling like she was ready to start her new life. With one exception. The divorce was still looming, and she knew Bobby was still planning on coming after her.

She sighed loudly and thought about how life wasn't always fair. She shelved her worries and decided instead to focus on the possibility that a handsome young man might not have thrown in the towel while she was running around finding herself—in another man's bed. But even if Kane no longer found her as desirable as he recently had, she was now confident that she could find someone who would love and appreciate her for herself.

She got the kids up, bathed them, and fed them breakfast. The babysitter arrived right on time, and Palmer headed for the gym. As she drove along feeling very good about herself and life in general, her phone rang.

"Michael?" she said shocked by his call.

"Hello, Palmer. I do apologize. I know I said I wouldn't bother you again, but..."

"You're not bothering me. This is a very pleasant surprise."

"I only called to say that a friend of a friend has had a rather in-depth discussion with your husband, and he no longer has any interest in taking things to court. In fact, I believe you'll find him extremely willing to give you anything you want to include full custody of the children. To that end, I have a video clip I'll be sending you in which he makes that very clear."

He paused then said, "Every man has a price. Or at least every weak man does."

"I...I don't know what to say, Michael."

"There's no need to say anything. I was happy to help. I rarely have such an opportunity and when I do, I tend to make the most of it. Bobby is going to have more money than he ever dreamed of while you will have your children and your freedom."

"How can I make this up to you?" Palmer asked knowing he had the resources to do this kind of thing.

"You already have. You've given me a lifetime of memories from this weekend. A weekend I will never forget," he told her.

"Yes. Yes, it really was a memorable weekend," she agreed. "And for that I can't thank you enough. So again, I thank. To you, Sir, with love."

She heard him smile before he said, "I wish you all the best, Palmer. Make the most of your newfound confidence and ample skills. Life your life your way."

"I will," she told him as the line went dead just as she pulled into the gym parking lot.

Palmer nearly bumped into someone when she got out of her car as she reached back for her gym bag.

"Oh, sorry!" she said as he noticed who it was.

"Welcome back," he said with a bright smile. "I've missed you."

"Yeah. Me, too," she said sweetly.

"May I walk you inside?" Kane asked.

"I'd like that."

"I hope everything is okay. You've never missed spinning class before and suddenly you miss several classes and your sister has been rather tight lipped about you."

He opened the door for her then said, "Not that your whereabouts is any of my business."

Palmer touched his arm letting him know to stop.

"Kane? I was hoping maybe we could talk sometime soon."

"Yes, of course. Anytime. But whenever I hear 'we need to talk' my antennae go up," she told her with a smile.

"Well, I didn't phrase it quite like that so it's not what you think. I just have some things to share with you. That's all."

"Would you prefer to talk after spinning class or perhaps have lunch together later on?" he suggested.

"Actually," she said before looking down, "I'd much prefer you to...tell me which one I'd prefer."

She kept her head down the way she had all weekend and once again felt strong and powerful by willingly offering her submission to another man she found very attractive.

"Really," he said.

Intuitively 'getting it', Kane smiled before speaking.

"After class, you will go home, shower, do your hair and makeup, change into a pretty sweater—you may choose the color—and a short skirt with heels. Be ready for me to pick you up at 1 o'clock. Is that clear."

Without looking up, Palmer said, "Yes, sir. It's very clear."

"I see someone has been doing a lot of research," he said as they walked toward the spinning room.

"She has," Palmer said sweetly. "And because of it she knows who she is now."

"Hmmm. I liked you very much before, Palmer. I think I like you even more now," he told her as he opened that door for her, too.

"Thank you, sir," she said very politely.

"Look who's with Cute Guy!" Elaine said as soon as she saw them.

"We um...kind of bumped into one another in the parking lot," Kane told her still smiling.

"Almost literally," Palmer added smiling herself.

"Wow. And both of you are grinning like Cheshire Cats. Hmmm. Why do I think this bodes well for the future?" she teased.

Palmer had never felt more content than she did during spinning class as she sat where Kane told her to sit as she reveled in her newfound freedoms and happiness.

She was utterly amazed at the way her level of self-confidence had grown from being non-existent to knowing she could enter into or leave any relationship on her own terms in such a short amount of time. She now knew exactly what she needed, and vowed to never again give even one minute of her life to a man like Bobby or anyone who didn't understand and appreciate what she needed in order to love and be loved.

She fully rejected the notion that she was 'odd' or 'different' as, in the final analysis, all human beings are different. Yes, they all have the same basic needs, but they differ dramatically in the way they go about getting them met. Palmer now knew exactly what she needed, and would never again feel bad for being who she was. And that knowledge gave her power by knowing that willing submission was not being a doormat but a valid approach to getting her own needs met.

She smiled often as she pushed herself as hard as she could for the duration of the workout then waited for Kane to tell her she could go home.

"But not before I kiss you," he told her when they were finally alone.

"Oh. Yes. Of course, sir," she said quietly making sure not to make eye contact.

"Look at me, Palmer," he ordered politely.

She looked up at him then he said, "I don't know what's happened in these last few days, but if this is something you really want, I'd be honored to be your loving top. Is it?"

"It is," she told him. "I'll explain it all during lunch, if that's okay, sir, but yes, this is something I want more than I've ever wanted anything," she told him.

"That will be fine," he said before putting his hands on her cheeks then kissing her softly for the first time.

"Mmmm," she softly moaned.

"Be ready by one," he said as he slowly pulled away.

Palmer looked down the said, "I will, sir."

Once they were seated Palmer requested to go 'out of role' and when Kane agreed, she explained her recent experiences in the same level of detail she had to Elaine, and that include her sexual experiences with Michael.

"Are you upset with me?" she asked knowing she could handle it if he was.

"No. Not at all. In fact, my hat's off to Michael. He's obvious a very experienced 'top' and I'm sure I could learn a lot from him. However this happened, Palmer, I'm very grateful that it did."

"Me, too. So now that I have a better understanding of your role—and mine—I was hoping that perhaps we could, you know, take this to a whole new level to see exactly where my comfort level is," she told him truthfully. "I have a pretty good idea from this weekend, but it wasn't with someone I..."

"You are so beautiful," he told her. "And this makes you even more attractive to me in every way imaginable."

"I still don't quite understand how a man your age can feel that way about a woman my age, but now that I see that people have very different desires when it comes to how they show and give love, I can at least accept that you mean what you're telling me."

"I do, Palmer. I don't have words strong enough to tell you how strongly I'm attracted to you. And again, to think that I could have the kind of relationship with a woman as incredible as you, makes me happier than I could ever dream of being."

"I feel the same way, Kane," she told him. "Just the thought of exploring this with you thrills me to no end. And the fact that you may very well be the most handsome man I've ever met makes we want to submit to you even more."

"You know we won't spend most of our time in role if we get really serious, right?" he let her know.

"I do," she replied. "I have two small, wonderful children and this has to be something we do in private. Always."

"Yes. I agree. Always. And Palmer?" he said reaching for her hand.

"Yes?" she replied sweetly.