To Sir, With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what the future may hold, but I can tell you right now I would like nothing more than to take our relationship—in and out of role—as far as it can go."

"My heart is pounding so hard I'm wondering if you can feel it," she said as she smiled happily at him.

"May I?" he asked reaching to feel.

"Since we're out of role, thank you for asking and, yes, you may," she said as he placed his hand over her heart.

"Ah, yes. It's beating like a drum," he told her.

He reached for her hand and placed it on his chest then said, "Can you feel mine?"

"I can," she told him as her lips moved very close to his.

"I've never had feelings like this for anyone before, Palmer," he whispered.

"Nor have I," she admitted.

"Normally, I'd be running for the door because commitment always scared me."

"And now?" she asked quietly and hopefully.

"And now...it makes me happier than anything I can think of."

"Kane? Will you please kiss me again?" she asked, her body desperately needing him.

Without replying he again kissed her softly and then passionately not caring who was watching or what they might be thinking.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she told him. "And before we go back into role, I want you to know you can kiss me—or anything else—anytime you like—in or out of role."

"I'm impressed. Submission for submission's sake. Hmmm. It's no wonder I'm falling in love with you," he told her in a way that left no doubt how he felt about her.

"My body, my mind, and my soul are all freely given to you, sir—with love," she said, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

That night, Palmer gave her body to her lover and 'master' who was unbelievably patient, tender, and loving with her. Kane offered her the perfect level of domination to fulfill her needs, as well as the kind of genuine love she'd always craved but never had.

After two weeks of spending as much time together alone, honing their preferred way of loving one another, she introduced him to her children who took to him immediately. He was as gentle and loving with them as he was to her, and when she heard them laughing and enjoying themselves, her heart felt so full it seemed as though it might burst.

A week after that, Bobby's lawyer asked to talk to her and informed her he was granting her sole custody of their children. She never let on that she knew he'd abandoned them for 'thirty pieces of silver' and she promised herself she would never tell her children that she'd seen and heard their father say he never wanted them. She'd only watched the video Michael had sent her one time as it broke her heart to hear his words even though she'd long suspected they reflected how he felt both about them and her.

As she and Kane continued to date, love, and make love, her divorce was granted and just days later, Kane said he wanted to discuss something very important with her.

That evening, in the house she now owned outright, he told her about his future plans.

"I nearly joined the Marine Corps as an officer right after graduation from college," he told her.

"I had no idea," Palmer said.

"I never told you about it because I'd decided it wasn't for me. You see, the Marine Corps lets college students go to Officer Candidate School while they're still in college and they incur no obligation until they accept a commission. I went to OCS between my junior and senior year for ten weeks then decided to go to law school instead of becoming an officer."

"Is there a 'rest of the story' coming?" she asked as she sat next to him on the sofa.

"There is," he told her.

"I didn't refuse my commission. Instead, I signed a deferment as a kind of 'just in case.' I'm still under no obligation, but I think I'd like to start out my law career in the military and well, I can't think of a more masculine, more...dominant institution that The United States Marine Corps. And because I'm very much in love with you, I'd like to know how you feel about it," he told her, his arm around her shoulders.

"I guess that depends on whether or not I'm included in your future plans," she said feeling vulnerable for the first time since they kissed at the gym that day.

"Well, then let me show you how I feel about you and my future plans."

He produced a small, blue, fuzzy box as he knelt before her.

When he opened it, Palmer's eyes teared up as she gasped with surprise.

"No, wait. Please, may we get back in role, sir?" she asked.

Kane was momentarily confused then realized what she was doing.

"Yes. Of course," he said.

Palmer stood up, then got on both knees and lowered her head.

"Hold out your left hand," he told her.

She did so unable to control the trembling.

"Palmer Cunningham, by accepting this ring you agree to submit to me for as long as we both shall live. To submit, to obey, and to do so willingly and without question. Do you wish to wear my ring as an outward symbol of your inward submission?"

"My Lord, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge," she said quoting from the King James version of the Bible from the Book of Ruth. "Yes, I will submit to you and obey you and do so willingly all the days of my life, sir."

Kane slipped the diamond on her finger then said, "Stand up."

Palmer stood but kept her head down as her heart thumped and crashed inside her chest.

"Go to the bedroom, undress, and wait for me," he told her.

"Yes, my Lord," she said obediently trying not to cry from happiness.

Kane made love to her that night the way he'd only done once before taking what he wanted and ravishing her without regard to her needs. Knowing what he was doing and why caused her to cum when he did by sheer force of will as her love and satisfaction pushed her mind further than it had ever been taken before.

The following morning, she was equally happy as the four of them ate cereal for breakfast the way any other family would, laughing and goofing around.

Submission wasn't everything in Mrs. Palmer Jeffries's life, but it was the catalyst that made her life sing. Her children were everything to her, but she knew she could never be happy in what others called a 'vanilla' marriage, and her life with Marine Lieutenant Kane Jeffries was anything but vanilla. But more than that, it was a full, happy life shared with someone who loved her for herself and who needed what she needed as much as she did.

Kane adopted both of her children and neither of them ever knew of the special bond their parents had and often shared as they moved every 3-4 years to some new place.

The day Jax left for college, Kane asked his still-beautiful wife, "So, what now?"

"I believe that's up to you, sir," she said with a smile.

"Good answer," he told her. "I have some new ideas, by the way."

"Oh? Well, I can't wait to hear them and...fulfill them," she said with a happy smile as her gorgeous, younger husband kissed her passionately before sending her to the bedroom to wait for him the way he had so many times before.

As she lay there waiting for her husband, Lieutenant Colonel Kane Jeffries, she reflected once again on her weekend with Michael and all she'd learned from it. She smile and said quietly, "Thank you. To sir, with love."