Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself, "After the Olympics, if State doesn't reinstate John, he'll be wrestling the next three years for Western State while completing his education. If John goes to Western State would there be any chance for a serious relationship between us?"

My mind continued spinning like a top while I thought, "Am I being too thick headed and stubborn—not giving Tom and me a second chance?"

Tim continued the interview with Billy, "Will the move to QB be permanent or for only this year?"

Billy answered, "Hopefully only for this year. My opportunity for the NFL is at wide receiver, not QB. If Luke continues to improve he'll be taking over the reins this spring. There's no doubt in my mind whatsoever next season Luke will be our quarterback. Luke will be throwing bullets just like Mick did to me and Diablo while Superman rips the defenses apart running inside and outside!"

Donna was beside herself stamping her feet, screaming, "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

Cathy quickly said, "Calm down Donna, before you go into cardiac arrest!"

Michelle laughed, "Donna, I did the same thing when Robby started his first game at Tiger his freshman year against the Huskies! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I was sooo excited when Robby got behind center and called that first play!"

I joined in laughing, "I was the same way when I watched Tom play for the first time against the Cougars last year! And, when he caught the first touchdown pass of the game—I went berserk—jumping up and down, screaming, hollering at the top of my lungs!

"What happened with Robby?"

Michelle giggled, "He was so nervous he fumbled the snap from center!"

Angie, with a devilish grin, added, "Teammate, seems like if I remember right, Tom scored a whole lot more than a touchdown in Room 2383 that night!"

I just smiled at Angie with a girlish grin remembering that first night in 'our' Room 2383 when Tom picked my cherry! We pushed our luck with a 'curtain call'—barely making curfew at Debbie's Aunt Doris' house!

Debbie and I entered Aunt Doris' house right at curfew with the smell of sex all over both of us! I giggled to myself remembering checking in with Mom as soon as we walked into Doris' house—assuring her Debbie and I had been 'good girls,' not going to any wild college parties while Tom's cum oozed out of my pussy, soaking my bikini panties!

We were all laughing while Tim continued the interview, "Fans unfamiliar with Luke, he is Mickey Lucas' younger brother—Billy, a 'blue chip' true freshman from Henderson with an extremely strong and accurate arm. Coach Lewis compares Billy quite favorably to his older brother, who just happens to be in the NFL throwing passes for the Packers!

"And, just in case our fans don't know... Diablo is Tom Sanders, State's All American candidate. His teammates unanimously voted him this year's team captain. I can't remember Superman, but I wasn't around last spring."

Billy was laughing while he answered, "Superman is running back Eddie Simmons. Remember Tim, we called him 'Sweet Eddie' last year when he was a freshman because he looked more like a movie star than a football player!

"Superman paid his dues sitting behind Rich, State's two-time All-Conference running back, Ellis Richardson, last season—playing only in 'mop up' situations.

"This past spring Eddie lit up the defenses running with both speed and power—that's why we nicknamed him 'Superman,' you remember, more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet! Trust me Tim, Superman is going to light up the defenses this season—it'll be his time to shine!"

I smiled at Nancy, "Roommate, you having any second thoughts?"

Nancy sighed, "Maybe—especially after what Coach has been telling us! Terry may have 'snowed' me into thinking he was this 'prince charming' with his 'chatty chatty' ways. Perhaps, well like Angie said, 'I didn't realize what I had till he was gone.' Terry came in and swept me off my feet—kind of like he did Coach. I knew he was married but the story he told me was not the same that Coach has been telling us."

"How about you? Roommate, seems like you have some soul searching to do too—don't you? For some reason you just can't seem to tell Tom 'it's over'—can you?"

We just looked at each other while continuing to watch the Jumbotron as the camera scanned the locker room while listening to the interview.

Tim asked, "BW, tell the listeners what State has to do to beat the Irish? They seem to be loaded this year."

Billy answered, "Yes Tim, the Irish returned 20 of 22 starters from last year's team. Tomorrow we can't afford any turnovers, we have to control the tempo of the game with our offense and on defense we can't give up the big play.

"Offensively, we've got a young freshman starting at left guard, Sammy Gibbysworth or Gibby. He'll be next to Bobby Cravitz, senior, three-year letterman, All Conference selection last year at offensive tackle. Diablo will be next to Crav... making the left side, State's strong side. We'll have to establish a strong running game with 'Superman' in order to beat the Irish. We can't depend on the passing game, plus I ain't no Mickey Lucas! Defensively, our young secondary has to step up to the challenge as their quarterback O'Hare is one of the best.

"Tim, this is a big game for us—it's not the whole season, but it'll give us the confidence we need to compete against the likes of the Trojans, Tigers, Huskies, Buffaloes, and Tea Sips. Our schedule is loaded this year with six top-ten teams along with the Mustangs, who just recently joined the conference, winners of last season's Aloha Bowl. During the season, we'll be playing seven teams that went to bowl games last year. We're going to be in a war every Saturday. Like Coach told us last spring, 'We'll have a big red bullseye on our back all season."

Tim concluded the interview, "Good luck tomorrow BW."

Angie sighed while crossing her fingers, "Honey, please don't fuck up!"

Suddenly Coach Lewis' gruff voice came on the audio and the cameras quickly scanned to Coach Lewis, "Listen up... we've got a job to do this afternoon. Gentlemen, the keys to victory are simple. No turnovers. No mistakes in the kicking game. We have to score touchdowns when in the red zone—kicking field goals won't beat the Irish. Defensively, we can't give up the big play. Offensively, we have to play 'smash-mouth' football—establish a strong running game with Superman to set up our play action passes to Diablo and Zack.

"Gentlemen, this game pits two of the best teams in the nation going head to head in the season opener. Remember last spring I warned you Gentlemen, 'This season we'll have a big red target on our backs every Saturday'—this is week one of eleven weeks. Our schedule is without question the toughest in the nation—seven bowl teams from last year with six of those being ranked in the pre-season Top Ten. And, I learned just before we arrived at the Stadium, the unranked Mustangs upset the 8th ranked Gators. Gentlemen, we'll be in a gridiron war every Saturday—there are no 'cake walks' on our schedule!

"Your coaches have worked your asses off to prepare each of you to meet the challenge—now it's up to you Gentlemen to get the job done.

"Diablo, you're the captain, when you win the toss—and you will win the toss, what do you want to do—kick, receive, take the wind or defer?"

Tom answered Coach Lewis, "Coach we've all agreed—we want the football!"

Coach Lewis replied, "Fair enough. Gentlemen, they'll take the wind, so it'll be extremely important to take this first drive and stuff it down their throat—send the Irish a message!

"Gentlemen circle up and take a knee. Pete, you want to lead us in prayer?"

Coach Kyle Peterson stood motionless in the middle of the team with Tom by his side—Pete's hand on Tom's head as he said, "Our Father who art in heaven..."

I dropped to my knees, grasping my rosary in my hands and began reciting the Lord's Prayer along with the team. Suddenly, the entire Student body was reciting the Lord's Prayer!

State's student body finished the Lord's Prayer in unison with State's football team. I remained on my knees and quietly said four short prayers to the Blessed Virgin Mary—one for the football team, one for my buddy Sammy, a special one for Tom, and finally one for me—to make the right decision about my life. I didn't want my life to end up being the clusterfuck Michelle's life had become. And now, after a little more than two years she was trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered dreams—starting over with Robby, her first love, perhaps her only really true love.

I finished my prayers with a 'Hail Mary,' making the sign of the cross across my chest and while I was taking my seat, three officials dressed in zebra stripes entered State's locker room, "Coach Lewis, we're ready for your captains."

Coach Lewis replied, "Diablo, it's your time!"

Tom got up, put his helmet on, leaving his teammates still circled up and joined the three officials for the long, lonely walk from the dressing room tunnel to the playing field of Irish Stadium.

Shortly after Tom left with the three officials, the camera left the locker room and scanned the few State supporters in the stands. The camera zoomed in on Ma and Pop and I nudged Nancy, "There's Ma and Pop! I can't believe they were able to make the long trip!"

Nancy looked puzzled, "Tom sure doesn't look like his Dad—does he?"

I replied, "Pop is his step-dad. His dad was killed in a mine explosion in West Virginia when Tom was either five maybe six years old. James adopted Tom when he and Anne got married after she returned to Dragon to be near family."

Nancy replied, "Oh, I never knew."

I answered, "Not many do. Ma told me the story last year when I accompanied her and Pop to the Tiger game."

The camera continued scanning the stands and Nancy grinned at me, "There's Eddie's parents—I knew they'd make the long trip—they never miss any of Eddie's games!"

The cameras quit scanning the crowd and focused in on the captains making their way to the center of the field for the coin toss, escorted by the officials. The captains and officials met the referee in the center of the field before 83,000 fans packed elbow to elbow inside Irish Stadium.

The audio came on, "Gentlemen, I'm John Peoples, your referee. The other officials for today's contest are left to right, your umpire, Barry Stack. Head linesman, Willis Wilson. Line Judge, Andrew Stuart. Back Judge, JR Anderson. Side Judge, EK Kellsworth, and your Field judge is Robert Ewings.

"Irish captains, O'Mally, O'Hare, O'Grady, and O'Brien meet State's captain, Taza."

And, while the captains shook hands, I instantly knew why Tom had chosen his Dad's name—Taza, 'warrior and chief of his people.' This hot, sunny September afternoon, in Irish Stadium, State's football team was Tom's people and he was their chief.

My mind quickly wandered to Ma thinking how proud she must be of her son... wishing for an instant that I was sitting beside her so I could give her a great big 'daughter' hug!

Everyone had a puzzled look on their faces—'Taza?' I smiled, "Taza was Tom's Dad—I'm sure he is watching from up above today and proud of his son."

Referee Peoples continued, "State, you're the visiting team. You'll be calling the toss of the coin while it's in the air. Captain Taza, when you're not in the game, who is State's designated captain?"

Tom replied, "Number 61, our middle linebacker or #15, our quarterback."

Referee Peoples tossed the coin. Captain Taza called "Heads."

Referee Peoples and the captains looked at the coin on the ground. "Heads," he said. "State wins the toss..."

Before Referee Peoples could explain the options Tom blurted, "We want the football."

Captain O'Hare of the Irish elected to take the wind and defend the south goal.

The captains took their positions, Tom faced the south end zone and the Irish captains faced the north as referee Peoples gave the familiar receiving and kicking motions to the fans. The captains once again shook hands and departed to their respected sidelines. Kickoff was within minutes as the State band struck up the fight song—the Irish band doing the same—the waiting was over—it was football season!

The audio came back on. The Irish band was playing the Star Spangled Banner, while 83,000 fans sang along in Irish Stadium. Everyone in our gym stood and sang our National Anthem as our band simultaneously played the Star Spangled Banner—it was an awesome sight!

Mel came back on the audio, "Timmy, we're about to get under way. Any ideas why Tom Sanders chose to be called Taza?"

Timmy answers, "No clue whatsoever, Mel."

Mel asked, "Any last minute thoughts on today's game?"

Timmy replied, "No turnovers. State has to control the tempo by running the ball."

Mel commented, "State's starting offensive front seven will be junior, Jake Zackery at wide receiver; junior Anthony Smithwater at right tackle; junior JT Melly at right guard; senior and All-Conference performer from a year ago, Akley McDonald at center; the freshman, Sammy Gibbysworth at left guard; senior, three year letterman, and All-Conference from last season's UPI National Champions, Bobby Cravitz at left tackle; tight end, redshirt sophomore, All Conference and Freshman of the Year from a year ago, captain, Tom Sanders.

"In the backfield, State will go with junior Billy Williams at quarterback; sophomore Eddie Simmons at tailback; junior Ronnie Jammer at fullback and senior, Al Smittville at wingback.

"Number 00 has it teed up for the Irish—Williams and Zackery are standing at the goal line to return the kick.

"Here we go folks, Henry approaches the football soccer style and boots the kick away. Folks, it is a real boomer! Oh my—it's going to clear the uprights! Folks that ball just sailed some 75-80 yards in the air-wind or no wind that would have been the longest field goal ever kicked either in the NFL or NCAA! Luckily, for State it's only a touchback. It'll be State's ball on their own twenty."

Misti sighed, "WHEW! Did he ever plant that one—Right Bev?"

Beverly answered, "I'll say! I hope State doesn't get into a kicking contest!

"Look Misti, there's Bobby! Doesn't your brother look awesome wearing that big State #70?"

Angie with one of her famous shit-eating grins, asked, "Beverly you thinking of maybe ringing the bell Monday night at the sorority meeting? You know, letting Misti's big brother pick your cherry?"

"How about you, Misti? I hear that stud #83 is on the loose?

"You thinking of ringing the bell too? Remember, you're only conditionally accepted into the sorority until you ring the bell!"

Misti and Beverly giggled at Angie's remark. I didn't think it was very funny—giving my teammate one of my patented, go to hell looks!

Angie only smiled at me, "Teammate, if you snooze you lose—I suggest that you get your head out of your ass and protect what is rightfully yours!"

Donna giggled, "Look, there's Billy next to Coach Lewis!"

We all looked and Billy stood next to Coach Lewis wearing a baseball cap and headset while holding a clipboard. Cathy asked, "Why is Billy holding that clipboard?"

Buster replied before anyone else could answer, "Luke will be charting plays and when Coach Sully asks from the press box, Luke can tell him what's working and what's not in a particular situation."

Mel came back on the audio, "State's up to the line for the first play of the season, Williams under center, barking out the signals, Zackery split wide to the right, Smittville in the slot to right, Jammer goes in motion to the right, Williams takes the snap, steps to his right, reverse pivots handing to Simmons over the left side—bursting through a gaping hole between the freshman Gibbysworth and Cravitz... Simmons is free at the 25... 30... 35... finally being brought down at the Irish 37-yard line by O'Leary and Kelly!"

Tim came back on the audio, "Mel that was 42 blast! Jammer going in motion froze the Irish linebacker, O'Grady, giving the freshman, Gibbysworth an excellent blocking angle and the big freshman pancaked the Irish co-captain!"

Buster yelled out, "That's the boy Gibby!"

Blake shouted, "Great block, Gibby!"

We were all jumping and yelling, giving each other high fives—the gym was filled with excitement as State came back to the line.

Mel described the next play, "State's in the same set, Zackery and Smittville split out to the right, Williams down under takes the snap and pitches to Simmons going left, Gibbysworth seals off O'Grady, Cravitz pancakes Hammolons, Sanders takes out Fittsbury, Simmons cuts inside of Sanders's block, jukes the cornerback, is free on the corner, 45... 50... two men to beat..."

Nancy jumped out of her seat, literally screaming as loud as she could, "OH MY GOSH! RUN EDDIE RUN!"

Mel in an excited voice, exclaimed, "Simmons at the 45... 40... cuts back at the 35 and is finally brought down at the Irish 31-yard line! State is moving like a machine down the field on the #1 ranked Irish."

Tim yelled, "Mel, they're doing it on the ground just like Coach wanted! The last play was 47 toss. Superman now has 49 yards in two carries! The left side of the line is blowing the Irish defense off the ball!"

Buster was beside himself, "Don't let those bastards breathe! Cram it down their throats! Way to kick his Irish ass, Crav!"

Misti yelled, "That's my big brother! Way to kick butt BIG BROTHER!"

Beverly sighed, "Oh Misti, your brother is such a stud!"

We were all excited, Nancy was grinning ear to ear, "OH MY GOSH! Would it ever give me a thrill to see Eddie break a long run for a touchdown," while giving me another high five!

Jenny and the Cheerleaders lead the gym in 'Let's Go State! Let's Go State!'

Mel was back on the audio, "State's up to the line, Williams fakes to Simmons over the right side... drops back... Sanders is wide open over the middle behind the linebackers, Williams fires a strike to Sanders at the 15... he's got it... spins away from O'Leary... and is finally knocked out of bounds by Kelly at the Irish 8. First and goal for State!"

Tim analyzed the play, "Mel, the running of Superman set up the play action pass to Diablo. The linebackers were fooled by the fake and Diablo was within an eyelash of taking it all the way into the end zone on 54V pass left. From here folks, it'll be the Eddie Simmons show!"

Angie, Nancy, and I grinned at each other giving high five's! My mind drifted back, remembering 54V from the Huskie game last year when Coach Pete watched Tom play for the first time since he left in the spring of Tom's redshirt year to join Central's staff. Coach Pete was sitting next to Pop when he suddenly yelled out, '54V Luc... it's there,' noticing the Huskie's defensive set. Mickey Lucas noticed it too and called an audible—throwing a strike to Tom over the middle behind the linebackers for an eighty-yard touchdown on the game's first play!

The Huskie game also brought back another memory—a scary memory—the night Tom wouldn't put on a condom during my most fertile time of the month—pulling out just in the nick of time, splashing his semen all over my pussy's outer lips, pubic hair, up to my breasts, and finally spurting his last loads on my stomach while he hovered over me! I was a nervous wreck when I missed my period, finally starting ten days late!

Angie nudged me, waking me out of my trance, her fingers crossed, "Oh God, I hope he doesn't fuck up! Please baby... please, please, don't fuck it up!"

State broke the huddle and came to the line. Mel called the play, "State's in their power I formation, the Irish stacked in there with their goal line defense, Williams takes the snap, hands off to Simmons over the right side behind Melley and McDonald... looks like he's stopped just shy of the five. Second and goal for State.

123456...8