Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad Jimmy was supportive and let me experience the thrill of being fucked, banged, if you will, by a bigger cock than he had to offer. And, with Jimmy participating as a banger... well, every time we made love it seemed like we were reconnecting, making it all worthwhile. I'll spill the beans after the sorority meeting tomorrow night and tell everyone the nitty gritty from A to Z about our scaled down version of the foursome—it was pretty intense, incredible, and empowering to say the least.

"Sue, what happened last night, was well, like mythical, a fairy-tale come true. There was this excitement, a rush, inside me knowing I was the center of Ryder, Andy, and Jimmy's sexual attention from the minute we got into Jimmy's Chevy.

"The foreplay was unbelievably intense! I had six hands, three tongues, three different sets of lips and mouths roaming, caressing, licking, and kissing all over my body revving up to the point where there was this overwhelming need to have a dick inside me. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard by Ryder, Andy, and of course, Jimmy.

"I never experienced anything like it and last night, well, I had more 'knock your socks off' orgasms with Ryder than Carter's got pills!

"Remember last night when Angie told us about her cul de sac orgasm with Tom and how Tom had not only a lot of volume, but his spurts packed a wallop? Well, that is exactly what I experienced with Ryder. Seriously Sue, when Ryder exploded his first load of semen, it felt like my hair flew back from the force of his jizz splattering against my cervix and cul de sac!"

I smiled at Cathy, "I know all about how hard Tom cums—seems you're forgetting we were on the verge of being engaged until I turned down his proposal... well, I guess you've been able to piece the puzzle together..."

Cathy interrupted, "I know Sue—I've figured most of it out. You and Tom were just like me and Jimmy, love birds in a nest, not wanting or desiring anyone else for the rest of your life until Tom cheated on you and you grudged fucked John to get even.

"The difference between us is simple—I'm not cheating on Jimmy and not grudge fucking Ryder and Andy to get even with Jimmy. And, once this is all over, well, Jimmy and I will get engaged and get married just like we've planned."

I sighed, "Cathy, once you know the nitty gritty, like Angie and Jamie, well, you'll understand what happened that night. But, just to clue you in, I never did grudge fuck John to get even with Tom—at least it didn't start that way. What happened that night, well, should have never happened. It was something more of less Tom's inability to come to grips with reality for what..."

Cathy interrupted me, "Sue when you're ready to let go of the past, get the skeletons out of your closet, I'll be here for you and so will Donna."

It suddenly dawned on me what Cathy had said, 'the force of his jizz splattering against my cervix', I looked Cathy in the eyes, "Cathy, you didn't have your diaphragm in place—did you?"

Cathy never answered me, quickly changing the subject "Like I said earlier, I'll get into the nitty gritty from A to Z tomorrow night. But to make a long story short for now, last night before we ever left the dorm's parking lot, I agreed with the guys, 'let's forget the 'Shoe and head straight to the lake.'

"I immediately mentioned to everyone, 'tonight I wasn't going to be a pushover but if things hot and heavy, I wanted to feel the real thing inside me and not some 'skinless skin' latex condom.' I wanted the three of them to fuck me bareback—one after the other!

"Jimmy wasn't for the idea, but I asked Jimmy 'can't everyone, including you Hon, pull out before reaching climax?'

"Both Ryder and Andy answered without any hesitation agreeing to pull out, and assured Jimmy they wouldn't cum inside me.

"Jimmy sighed a bit, but finally agreed laying out his ground rules, 'Okay guys, if things get hot and heavy tonight, we'll all fuck Cat bareback until reaching that critical point just before ejaculation then everyone, including me, will withdraw before busting our nuts.'

"Ryder and Andy agreed to Jimmy's ground rules for fucking his future fiancée and we headed to the lake.

"Like I mentioned earlier, the foreplay was so intense I was literally begging to be fucked. Jimmy was licking, kissing, sucking my right titty, swirling his tongue around the tip of my nipple while Andy was doing the same to my left titty.

"Ryder in the meantime was working downstairs, not just licking and sucking my clit, but he was making out with my whole pussy—eating my pussy like it'd never been eat'n out before!

"I was in a sensory overload, primed to the point I was begging to be fucked by the three of them—one after the other.

"Ryder was the first in the pecking order, and it was just like Coach warned me, 'the difference between Jimmy and Ryder would be overwhelming' and trust me, it was!

"My pussy was so tight and Ryder's cock was so thick and wide that it took quite a while before Ryder was able to fully bury all of his massive thick throbbing cock inside my womanhood.

"Remember last night I told y'all Ryder claimed his cock was 'third on the cock board in the wrestling locker room with a Hangfun rating of 26.21?' Trust me Sue, Ryder just wasn't whistling Dixie about the size of his manhood, or fuck muscle as Angie called it.

"After several minutes of gentle, shallow, loosening up strokes, penetrating his cock head no further than my G-spot, Ryder suddenly withdrew and with one swift motion, buried every inch of his massive cock its full length to the dead end of my ladybox. His hot, bulging shaft, harder than a rock, stretched my pussy's walls like they'd never been stretched before and, it hurt bad—momentarily bringing tears to my eyes. After all, my ladybox is not a bottomless pit! Truthfully, I felt like my insides had been ripped apart and I'd been split in half!

"Once Ryder had his cock buried completely inside me, occupying every inch of the tight, warm, wetness of my womanhood, he just held his position for a minute or so—making sure I was okay before buckling down to business.

"Ryder started fucking me with a series of straight forward, hard, deep, slow, thrusts. Plunging his cock all the way in, withdrawing all but his huge cock head, before plunging all the way back in again. After enduring several minutes of pain and discomfort, my pussy was finally loosening up and I got to use to Ryder's size.

"Ryder continued slowly thrusting his cock in, out and back in again—hitting all the right spots, with the right force and the right tempo until I was ready and hungry for faster, harder thrusts.

"I was now enjoying the feeling of Ryder's cock and mumbled in his ear, 'fuck me faster, give me all you've got, hard and deep!' Ryder quickly sped up his thrusting to a medium pace, mixing up his thrusting between straight forward deep strokes, aiming for my G-spot, pressing and holding his cock's wide helmet shaped head firmly against my cervix while whirling his hips like Elvis, pumping his cock like an oil field pump jack, all the way in, all the out and all the way back in again.

"There was this strange sensation of being extremely 'full.' The rocking, stretching, rubbing against spots inside me that had never gotten any attention, sent warm, spine tingling, rhythmic feelings throughout my pelvic area stroke after stroke. It was at that moment I realized, I was experiencing my fantasy, 'the thrill of being fucked by a big strange cock' and I now loved every second of it! I wrapped my legs around Ryder's waist, threw my hips back against him, meeting each of his thrust with one of my own, unintentionally saying, 'give me more.'

"We were really 'getting it on' and Ryder was fucking me like I had never been fucked before mixing up the pace between medium and fast deep strokes. Each of his deep strokes were stimulating all the right spots, my opening, my G-spot, A-spot, my cervix and finally his big wide helmet shaped cock head slipped underneath and past my aroused cervix stimulating the dead end of my pussy, the cul de sac, stroke after stroke—driving me crazy, sending shivers up and down my spine, waves of pleasures were radiating though out my body, one after the other!

"I was in a state of sexual bliss and started begging, encouraging Ryder to cum in me and finally he buckled under the pressure and when the moment of truth arrived, he spurted his sperm deep inside my pussy splashing against my cul de sac and cervix with a real wallop—like his semen was shot out of a cannon!

"Honestly, I never thought he was going to quit cumming—it seemed like his cock spurted forever. I felt every burst, shiver and twitch as his warm seed continued flowing into my pussy, literally, overflowing my pussy with more semen than I'd EVER felt!

"Sue, words can't describe the awesome feeling I experienced when Ryder and I were climaxing together. The feeling of his warm seed flowing inside me set in motion the most intense orgasm of my life. Honestly, there had to be at least a dozen orgasmic contractions each one lasting ten seconds, maybe even longer. I was squealing like a banshee with high pitched screams, rising and falling like a rabbit caught in the jaws of a hungry fox, for what seemed like forever until the orgasm finally exited my body—it was most definitely an earth-shaking experience!

"After Ryder fucked me the first time, Jimmy's ground rules for fucking me went by the wayside.

"Jimmy had a concerned look on his face, but I smiled a reassurance smile in his direction, 'Don't worry Hon, nothing is going to happen.'

"The pecking order continued with Andy being next up.

"Andy promptly went to the top of my bucket list by giving me my first ever doggie fuck, adding several large healthy loads of what he referred to as 'baby gravy' to the pool of semen Ryder had left behind.

"Jimmy followed Andy and we made love like we always did in the missionary position with my legs wrapped tight around him. We held each other tight in our arms, kissing soulful long sexy kisses, whispering 'I love you' in each other's ears, and it wasn't long before Jimmy added his semen to the pool of semen left behind deep inside my pussy's walls by his two wrestling teammates. I guess it took Andy and Jimmy thirty-five minutes or so to finish taking their turns, more than enough time for Ryder to be fully recharged!

"Ryder kicked off round two with a doggie fuck I'll never forget! Andy followed Ryder and doggie fucked me a second time. Jimmy was the caboose of the 'doggie train' and promptly let go of his negative feelings about fucking his future fiancée doggie style—letting his animalistic instincts take over and proceeded to jackhammer me with a good straight forward pounding with everything he had, enjoying to the fullest his first ever doggie fuck!

"The three of them continued to fuck me in the pecking order, releasing their seed, filling me up with a warm flood of fresh semen one after the other until first Jimmy, then Andy petered out.

"Once Jimmy and Andy dropped out of the rotation, Ryder and me kept getting it on for two more marathon sessions— climaxing together during the night and in the daylight hours of the next morning, four of our six rounds!

"Everyone was pretty much physically exhausted, spent, when our trial run finally came to an end and after fourteen hours, we left our cozy little bluff overlooking the lake.

"I'd had a dick in me for a little more than half the time that we'd been parked on our cozy little bluff hide-a-away. There was enough cum inside me to float a battleship and my poor pussy was hurting from all the over-zealous sex—I suspect Ryder's manhood and Andy's to a lesser degree, had something to do with my pussy feeling somewhat abused!

"Like I said, 'It was pretty intense' and tomorrow night after the sorority meeting, I'll get down and dirty with the nitty gritty about well, I guess you can call it a gang bang, but whatever you want to call it was hot and I don't regret doing it!

"Like Jimmy mentioned, 'Homecoming weekend is still on,' but Ryder and me... well, after last night, we may be getting it on a couple more times before the foursome on Homecoming weekend!

"Jimmy has to work stadium clean up after this week's game against the Trojans, so, we want to hook up for a little one on one session in the Plaza instead of at the lake. Of course Jimmy will have to give me the green light, the go-ahead before I'd ever do a one on one with Ryder. But after last night, yeah, if Jimmy gives me the okay, his nod of approval, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be at the Plaza Saturday night hooking up one on one with Ryder while Jimmy is working stadium cleanup!"

I was stunned at what Cathy was telling me and immediately thought of how Debbie and Steve became fuck buddies before falling in love with each other. Sally finally had to put an end to their affair, but not before the whole ordeal led to a disaster. Steve vanished from the face of the earth sometime before he was to marry Sally—leaving her waiting, standing at the altar with only memories of the love they once shared.

I replied to Cathy, "PLEASE DON'T DO IT CATHY! A ONE ON ONE WITH RYDER WILL BE THE WORST DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE! NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT THIS ARRANGEMENT FOR YOU AND JIMMY!

"Remember what Coach told us yesterday? Amos wanting a more permanent, a long-term romantic relationship instead of just sex after he hooked up with Coach one on one for a week of frolicking at the cabin?

"I've been down this road before with Debbie! Keep it just as you and Jimmy both agreed to, the foursome or gang bangs, if you will.

"Remember Cathy, what you and Jimmy agreed to? A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to experience the thrill of being fucked by something bigger than what Jimmy had to offer—and now that it's happened put a lid on it! Forget Homecoming weekend and don't start going one on one with Ryder!"

Cathy only smiled, "Sue, I know what I'm doing and what happened to Debbie won't happen to me. I realize this fantasy won't last forever, and after Homecoming weekend, well it'll be over and done. But before that happens, I want to fuck Ryder all I can. I told Ryder last night after we finished our last marathon session, 'Don't go getting attached to me, because I do belong to Jimmy and always will! Let's just enjoy what time we have together because after Homecoming weekend, it'll be over and done.'

"Now, don't get me wrong, Andy was a fantastic foursome sex partner and can really maneuver his 'yacht' in motion with the ocean. But with Andy, well, it was just about sex. I was his little fuck toy, his slut for the night.

"However, with Ryder it was a whole new ball game, if you will. There was this sense of intimacy between us, the physical attraction we shared for each other, and well, that made all the difference in the world."

Cathy and I walked into the dining hall and Donna looked our way with a disgusted look on her face while eating brunch. Donna turned her head away, not even acknowledging her BFF, shunning her as she walked by! Cathy paused; looking back in Donna's direction then wiped the tears from her eyes and left the dining hall for her room.

I stopped at the table where Donna was eating brunch, and Donna with a smirk asked, "So she got gang banged last night didn't she? Getting fucked by Ryder, Andy, and Jimmy like a fucking slut—a whore—letting Ryder and Andy, two guys she barely knew, two total strangers fuck the living daylights out of her along with her so called future fiancé—right? What the hell is Jimmy thinking, letting these guys fuck Cathy while he waits his turn? Fuck! What are both of them thinking?"

I sighed, "Donna, whatever Cathy did is her business. Cathy is going to tell us tomorrow night after the sorority meeting the nitty gritty on what happened last night. But, regardless of what Cathy and Jimmy have got themselves into, well, isn't Cathy still you're BFF?"

Donna looked at me with sad eyes, tears now welling, "You're right. Cathy will always be my BFF, and if you and Debbie can bury the hatchet and remain BFF after what happened, well, I can too! I guess, well, this was just a shock and I've overreacted. Sue, please excuse me, my BFF probably needs her BFF about now." Donna couldn't hold the tears back any longer and wiped them from her eyes as she got up and ran out of the dining hall leaving her tray on the dining hall's table.

I was just leaving when I heard someone shout, "Wait up, Sue!"

I turned and saw Billy coming my way, "Sue, where did Donna go in such an all-fired hurry? We were supposed to meet for brunch."

I looked Billy in the eyes, "Billy, Donna and Cathy had sort of a petty spat last night and Donna is off to clear the air, make amends with her BFF."

Billy sighed, "I knew something was up last night. Donna wasn't herself and when Jimmy and Cathy didn't show up at the 'Shoe, Donna worried about Cathy all night long. I told her there was nothing to worry about, Jimbo and Cat were just having a little one on one time together but, she wouldn't listen.

"And, after yesterday's game, well I wasn't very good company either. All in all, it ended up being a bummer of an evening for us."

I smiled at Billy, "Well, maybe tonight after practice you can make it up to Donna.

"By the way, Coach Lewis said some impressive things about you yesterday."

Billy sighed, "I know, but I wish Coach would give me a chance and quit thinking that I'm not ready because I'm a freshman!

"What Coach seems to forget is I spent eight weeks this summer on State's campus being tutored by the best quarterback State ever had!

"Mick spent eight to ten hours a day, seven days a week in the film room and on the practice field with me going over State's offense.

"Mick had me studying films, working with me on when to call an audible, how to look off defensive backs, pick up blitzes, and picking out secondary receivers.

"After the skull sessions, it was on the practice field executing what Mick had taught me in the film room. Throwing passes to State's receivers, Zack, Tom, BW, and any other receiver who was available as they ran every pass route in State's arsenal, while being covered by some of State's best defensive backs.

"I don't want you to think I'm tooting my horn, but I know State's offense better than anyone except for maybe Coach and Sully.

"There is no doubt in my mind—I could have made that pass to Tom on Wag 22 with my eyes shut! And, there were times if BW had been at his natural wide out position, he'd blew by the Irish corner in nothing flat and I would have hit in the numbers—all day long!

"Sue, it was really frustrating having to watch from the sidelines, knowing, well, I should have been out there!

"Do me a favor and tell Donna we'll meet up tonight after practice for a pizza and movie."

I smiled, "I will Billy. You just keep your head up and keep working hard—make big brother, well, all of us proud of you."

Billy turned away, picked up Donna's brunch tray and went to the serving line to get his brunch tray.

I was just leaving the dining hall when another voice stopped me, "Hey Andrews, where's your Roomie?"

I turned and with amazement in my eyes, "Eddie, what happened?" Eddie was looking at me, his right arm in a sling with an air cast covering his right wrist, holding a football in his left hand.

Eddie only smiled, "I'm okay, just a little shoulder and wrist sprain. I'll be ready to go Saturday against the Trojans. Sue, it was a brutal, physical game—we've come out of it pretty banged up."

I quickly asked, "Tom's okay isn't he? I mean..."

Eddie just sighed, "Naw, Diablo bruised his ribs."

I quickly asked, "The same ribs he bruised last year against the Trojans?"

123456...9