Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My stranger laughed, 'Well, congrats to you Baby! Since you're on the verge of being engaged, I suspect you're on the pill. Looks like I'll be giving you your first wedding present just a bit early tonight. And, just like your boyfriend, before this night's over Baby, I'll be filling your sweet little cunt full with load after load of hot, thick baby gravy until it is running down your legs.'

"I immediately replied, 'WRONG AGAIN! I'm not on the pill and I've never had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. NOW LET ME UP! I'm definitely not interested in having sex with you or anyone else tonight.'

"My stranger never said a word, but immediately locked his lips hard on mine to prevent any further verbal protest. His right hand's fingers were running thorough my wavy brown locks, his left hand was busy rubbing my outer thigh while once again kissing me with one of those fantastic French kisses!

"I really don't know if it was those sexy blue eyes, fantastic kisses, a tinge of naughtiness, the booze, or a combination of all four, but whatever it was, instead of trying to stop my strangers advances, I lost all reservations about what was about to happen, and started making out hot and heavy with my blue eyed, blonde haired, blazing hot stranger.

"My stranger was kissing my shoulder, my collarbone, earlobes, and neck while I was kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear. We were licking, sucking and gently biting each other's lips when my stranger slipped his right hand underneath my lace-up tank top—sliding his palm in a circular motion around my entire bare breast. Cupping my mound in his hand as much possible before gently squeezing and pinching my nipple with his thumb and forefinger—sending a direct hotline to my clit.

"All the while he was skillfully massaging my breast, he had finessed his left hand under my mini skirt. Stroking my outer and inner thigh. The mild touch of his hand on my upper inner thigh send goose bumps up and down my spine. My stranger began rhythmically rubbing my bikini panties in a circular motion, blanketing all my hot spots with the palm of his hand as we continued our sweltering French kisses one after the other.

"There was this uneasy, tingling deep in my stomach. Flushing, tingling sensations, and a lot of warmth were rapidly spreading throughout my body. My panties were getting wetter and wetter. The smell of sex surrounded us like thick smoke in a forest fire while we continued making out hot and heavy.

"I was breathing more rapidly in irregular breaths. My heart was beating faster and faster. My breasts were feeling heavy, my nipples were tightening and hardening, my clit was throbbing, and even though I knew better suddenly there was this uncontrollable primal hungry desire deep inside me to be filled up so badly that it hurt.

.

"I mumbled in his ear between those red hot juicy sexy French kisses, 'I'm not going to be a push over, but my pussy is yours for the taking tonight... that is, if you finishing turning me to the point I'm begging to be fucked.'

"I looked into those sexy blue eyes and slowly unlaced my tank top, pulling it open—allowing my twin girls to escape from their captivity. My stranger mumbled, 'GAWD, do you ever have beautiful tits,' before he removed my tank top and pitched it somewhere on the bedroom's floor.

"I smiled at my stranger, 'Since you seem to like my twin girls, I take it my 36Cs will be in good hands tonight?'

"My stranger mumbled, 'Oh yeah Baby, you can take that to the bank,' and he began greedily licking, kissing, and nibbling every inch of my twin girls, first my left then my right.

"My stranger was nibbling and gently sucking on my nipples while I slowly raised my hips, giving my stranger a strong hint I wanted my leather mini skirt removed.

"My stranger kept sucking on my nipples, first the left then my right while reaching around, unhooking my skirt's back hook-and-eye closure, unzipping the zipper, and pulling my skirt down to my knees. I twisted and squirmed until I was able to pull my left leg out of my mini skirt while my stranger kept licking, kissing, and sucking on my nipples. Once my left leg was freed, I used it to push my skirt down to my right ankle and with my right leg I flung my skirt across the cabin's bedroom.

"I kicked off my flats and mumbled, 'Leave my panties on...at least for now, you've got unfinished business to attend to before I'm begging for your cock.'

"My strangers lips and tongue left my tits for a moment, smiled a devilish smile just before locking lips with me with yet another sweltering, passionate sexy French kiss. After we broke our kiss, he rose up on his knees and pulled his polo shirt off, pitching it across the bedroom.

"The moon was shining brightly through the cabin's open window and I marveled at the sight of my stranger's broad, muscled up chest covered with light blonde hair, the tightness of his abs, and the hard rippling muscles in his arms. I thought to myself, "how incredible sexy in silhouette his upper body looked in the bedroom's dim light."

"My stranger continued to smile at me and said, 'Like what you see thus far Baby?' He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his Levi's five buttons one at a time, exposing his briefs.

"I smiled and mumbled, 'Take your pants off and lay next to me in your briefs. You have some unfinished business to attend to and what did you tell me earlier, 'we're wasting time?'

"My stranger had a hesitant look on his face, 'Baby when I get up you're not going to try and get away are you—you know, beat feet?'

"I smiled a sexy smile, 'No, but if you don't hurry up, it could be all over but the crying.'

"My stranger dropped his Levi's at the base of the bed and standing in front of me clad only in thin, silk, red 'Bong Thong' style briefs. He was more or less a Greek God—exactly what Brodie had mentioned, 'They're more or less built like Greek Gods.'

"My stranger not only had the looks of a Hollywood movie star, the built of a Greek God, but he had this extremely large bulge barely containable inside the pouch of his shiny red 'Bong Thong' briefs! Well, a better word would be enormous bulge!

"My stranger crawled back into the bed next to me, snuggled up close, wrapping his arms tight around me, and just as we had done only minutes earlier, we were once again making out hot and heavy—licking and sucking on each other's lips before letting our tongues greet each other's in a lustful passionate French kiss.

.

"We were making out like crazy. My stranger was fondling my breasts, mixing it up between kissing my neck, ears, lips, and nipples. His free hand was busy feeling me up...rubbing my butt and pussy through my floral lace satin bikini panties.

"Things were really getting hot and heavy, we were kissing those sexy French kissing one after the other when my stranger rolled over on top of me. I spread my legs and we immediately started dry humping through our underwear.

"My bikini panties were getting wetter and wetter. His cock was getting even bigger and harder, feeling like it was about to burst out his briefs. We were in sync with each other—repeatedly moving our bodies up and down, back and forth while both of our hands were busy at work fondling each other while we continued kissing one passionate, sweltering juicy French kiss after the other.

.

"My hands were alternating between rubbing his back and squeezing his butt cheeks inside his briefs. His hands were returning the favor, inside my bikini panties squeezing my bare bum cheeks, pinching, and squeezing my nipples as we continued dry humping against other.

"All my lady parts were warm, wet, swollen, and throbbing. My hips were aching to grind when I spread my legs wider, slowly moved my left hand, and slid my floral lace satin bikini panties to the one side— giving my stranger more than just a hint of my intentions. My stranger never missed a beat and promptly pulled the front of his briefs aside freeing his cock from captivity.

"My stranger went to work immediately, using his cock head like a tool rubbing the soft hardness of its head up and down my outer lips, circling my clit, just before some joint hip action slipped the head in between my drooling wet fleshy inner lips. Once his piece of hot swollen flesh was firmly planted in the groove between my fleshy inner lips, he began running his cock the full length of my slit before stopping to gently massage my clit with his cock head's tip.

"I was squirming with excitement. We were once again in sync with each other moving our bodies up and down, back and forth, pausing at times to slowly grind against each other, pelvis to pelvis. I was softly moaning, 'oh...oh...oh... GAWD' at the feel good sensations of his hard, warm, swollen flesh as he continued to glide it up and down my fleshy inner lips, using his cock's head like a tool, sliding it back and forth over my clit—torturing me, making me lose my mind, driving me wild with anticipation, a primal hunger so to say, to have his hot bulging throbbing piece of swollen flesh deep inside me as soon as possible.

"My stranger realized I was hornier than ever and my pussy was now his for the taking, mumbled in my ear, 'Baby do you want me to fuck with your panties pushed aside or do you want them off? It doesn't matter to me because either way, I'm going to screw you.'

"The foreplay was so intense that I was now begging for my stranger's cock and mumbled, 'Pull my panties off and put your condom on.'

"My stranger smiled down into my eyes with those sexy blue eyes and said, 'No wrapper baby! You're too damn hot. I normally wrap up, but tonight, I'm going in the raw with you. Don't worry Baby I'm clean as a whistle. I only go bareback with the sexist, hottest chicks around, and you're at the top of the list! '

"I was soo turned on that I didn't argue and only said, 'You'll have to be careful... it's not the safest time of the month. I'm right next door to the third day of my fertile window... and like I've told you,'I've never had unprotected sex.' I raised my hips, allowing my stranger to quickly slip his hands under the satin waist band and pull my bikini panties off while pitching them over his shoulders.

"I spread my legs wide making my invitation clear, giving my stranger easy access to my pussy. My stranger stood up at the edge of the bed and with a want you now look on his face pulled his 'Bong Thong' briefs off and pitched them across the cabin—fully exposing for the first time exactly what Brodie had described to me, 'definitely a Ph.D— bigger around than a baby's arm'. My stranger smiled a shit eating grin, 'Like what you see Baby?'

"My stranger stood naked at the foot of bed. His harvest golden pubic hair styled in a 'lion's mane' was glistening in the moonlight as it shined through the cabin's window.

"I could hardly believe what my eyes were seeing while gawking at the prize package sticking straight up between my stranger's legs. His hot, bulging shaft possessed a huge wide purplish mushroom head, already dripping pre-cum from its opening. Below his head was a very distinguishable swollen eye-catching ridge that connected to his shaft. The girth of his shaft was thick and massive—definitely bigger around than my wrists. The length looked as if would extend upward past his belly button with veins that seemed to be almost bursting. There was no doubt, my stranger had to be the envy of not only the guys in Central's baseball locker room, but every member of the so called 'Magnificent Seven'!

"Even though I was already turned on to the point of no return, begging to be fucked, with all my engines were running at full throttle, there was this additional sexual excitement dwelling deep inside me as I continued marveling at my stranger's prize package.

"My mind was wandering with naughty thoughts of all the potential pleasures I was about to receive— courtesy of my stranger's 'Ph.D'—satisfying my ache to be filled and stretched like never before. And, it'd only be a matter of moments before I would be willingly putting out to a total stranger—answering the age old question for myself, 'Is bigger better for a one night stand?'

"Gasping I muttered to my stranger, 'Oh my God! I've never had anyone but my boyfriend and you're equipped so much bigger in all aspects than he is! I mean, you're equipped with most definitely a Ph.D or better yet a 'Big Italian Salami'! My boyfriend considers me a tight pussy, it's been three weeks since we last had sex, and I regularly do my Kegels so my stranger you'll have definitely take it easy with me.'

Charlotte directed her next comment to our table, "Now y'all don't get me wrong, Rich is definitely no pencil dick by any stretch of the imagination! Rich's manhood is well above average at six-and-a-half long by five-and-a half around with a perfectly shaped helmet head and slight upward curve. Y'all will just have trust me, Rich can hit my G and A hot spots all night long!"

Debbie giggled as she interrupted, "Charlotte sounds like those measurements are pretty precise!"

Charlotte smiled, "They should be I've measured him three times with ol' lady Johnson's Home Ec sewing machine tape from Dragon High."

Debbie giggled, "Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I measured John at seven-and-a-half long by six around one night out at the lake using Mrs. Johnson's sewing machine tape. And the night he popped my cherry, trust me y'all, when John stuffed that 'hog leg' inside my virgin pussy, it felt like a red hot poker going inside my womanhood!

"Sally measured Steve at six-and-a-half by five-and-a-half, the same size as Rich with a slight upward curve. But Steve had a mushroom head with a well-defined ridge and during my two and a half month fling with my sister's then fiancé he did this thing with his cock that drove me absolutely wild— hitting my G-spot over and over again. I called those luscious strokes 'ba-bumps.'

"Sis measured Tom too—Didn't you Sis?"

I giggled, "I used Mrs. Johnson's tape too...Tom was seven by six the night I measured him."

Everyone was laughing and joined in, Nancy smiled, "Well, Eddie is a good six-and-a-half by five-and-a-half. His shaft is straight as an arrow with a mushroom head that's just a bit wider than his shaft. I never measured Terry the night of my one night fling in London. But his cock looked to be as big around as a Campbell Soup can topped off with a huge mushroom head when I was on all fours and looked between my legs. Moments later I watched him ram that fuck muscle its full length inside my womanhood —stretching my pussy's walls like they'd never been stretched before, going deeper inside me than Eddie could ever physically go. I was crying out over and over again, begging him to stop, but Terry never let up and kept pounding the daylights out of me, with one deep thrust after the other. Each one of those deep hard thrusts literally brought tears to my eyes and I honestly thought my insides were being ripped apart!

"I've since learned from his one-time fiancée, our assistant coach, Michelle Tigrson, Terry LeDonnary had a cock seven-and-a-half inches long, girthy as an eight ounce Coke bottle midway between the trade mark and base, with a mushroom head just shy of two inches wide!"

Brenda was laughing out loud, "Gummy I got you beat! When I had my seven month fling with Kip Clinksly, I measured his man meat more than once and each time it measured eight inches long, with a girth every bit of six-and-a-half inches, and a very prominent ridge beneath his wide mushroom head. In other words, Kip was basically equipped with pretty much an ideal piece of man meat, and he definitely knew how to use it! Now my fiancé isn't quite as big, but Tim measures up a solid six by six, with a nice wide mushroom head, and a ridge that never misses a beat, catching on my G-spot stroke after stroke. And my future hubby is just like Kip, maybe even a bit better, at working what the Lord blessed him in rhythm to the motion of the ocean!

"Okay MA, it's your turn. Spill the beans!"

Mary Ann was laughing, "Okay. Yes I measured Tom with Mrs. Johnson's sewing machine tape and I got exactly what Sue did...seven long and six around! Of the other two I've had...UH ... I mean... UH...I've only measured and had one other guy and the guy I married is just a smidgen shy of six inches long with a girth of five-and-a-quarter or so. Hubby's more or less just a shade smaller around than a standard toilet roll's cardboard tube. I guess my hubby's low man on the totem pole, but I'd never trade him...he's learned exactly how to hit my G-spot, and in certain positions, he literally sets my A-spot on fire!"

Mary Ann realizing the slip of the tongue she'd made, glanced in my direction with an 'Oh did I ever fuck up' look on her face. Fortunately, no one else paid any attention to Mary Ann's blunder.

Debbie was giggling as she looked in Beverly's direction, "Okay roommate, it's your turn."

Beverly was laughing, "Okay. This one night, actually it was the Fourth of July, and the four of us, Tonya and Carlise along with me and Marty were spending the night at Tonya's house. Tonya's parents were out of town for some reunion so Tonya decided to it'd be a perfect time for the four of us to shack up at her place. We'd all been drinking wine, watching porn, and had just finished fucking for the first time that night.

"We were lying next to each other naked as jaybirds, side by side. Of course this was really nothing new since Carlise and Marty were like brothers while Tonya and I were more like sisters rather than best friends. The four of us had been fucking together ever since our senior prom night in April. Marty popped my cherry in the back seat, while Carlise was busy taking Tonya's virginity in the front seat, and we really fogged up the windows of Carlise's parents' Ford LTD Crown Victoria too! After prom night, Tonya and I were fucking the guys like rabbits every chance we got!

"Anyway, Tonya and I had both seen Carlise and Marty's manhood's more than once and everyone knew Carlise's cock was longer, with a slight upward curve, but had a leaned shaft with a spear shaped head—more or less shaped like a 'Rocket Popsicle' that could easily slide through a toilet roll's cardboard tube.

"Marty on the other hand wasn't near as long, but was fatter, with a big wide mushroom head, that wouldn't fit inside a toilet roll's cardboard tube! I guess you'd call Marty's piece of man muscle a 'Cucumber' since it didn't vary in the girth along his shaft from the base to his unmistakable ridge.

"Like I just mentioned, we'd just finished fucking and after a few minutes to recover, Tonya came up with the idea to measure the guys, wanting to see how they stacked up to the averages she'd seen on the Hangfun scales. Tonya has always had this wild side hidden deep inside her and when she unleashed it, crazy things happened. The guys laughed at Tonya, 'No problem Tonya, as long as you and Bev, give us some head to get us hard.'

"Tonya and I giggled at each other just before Tonya looked Carlise straight in the eyes, 'Ok, spread your legs!'

"Tonya got between Carlise's legs and I got between Marty's. The guys were enjoying getting head while watching Tonya and I as we were busy as bees sucking, humming, and licking away.

"Anyway, once we got the guys rock hard, we measured them. I measured Marty right on the button at five-and-a-half long and five-and-a-half around. The girth of Marty's shaft didn't vary one bit at anyone spot from the base to his ridge.

"In the meantime Tonya measured Carlise's cock at seven-and-a-quarter long, and four-and-a-quarter inches around at the base. Carlise's cock wasn't like Marty's, and narrowed to just shy of four inches at the mid-point of his shaft, before finally narrowing to three-and-a-quarter inches at his ridge.