Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I smiled and replied, 'That's great honey. I'm so proud of you. When will the team be back home? I miss you so much.'

"Rich replied, 'Christmas Eve morning. We'll go out and celebrate that night. But our special celebration will in New Year's Eve night in Big D. By the way, you are going to get on the pill as soon as possible aren't you?'

"I replied, 'Honey, it'll be the first day of my next period...sometime around January 5th.'

"Rich replied, 'I can't wait till you're on the pill so we can finally go skin on skin and not have anything to worry about.'

"I giggled in the phone, 'Honey, New Year's Eve will be a safe time of the month and I'm ready to go skin on skin with 'THE GUY' I love.'

"Rich replied, 'Got to go! Love you!'

"I smiled to myself while hanging up the phone. Rich had a first last night and I did too. And, while my soon to be fiancé was shooting his first baskets for University, a total stranger was filling his future fiancée full to the brim for the first time in her life — shooting load after load of hot, thick, semen, filled with millions, if not zillions, of tiny little tadpoles deep inside her ladybox. And, at that time, I decided I'd never have the heart to tell Rich about my one night stand with a blue-eyed, blonde headed stranger. I rolled over and went back to sleep."

Charlotte looked Mary Ann straight in the eyes, "And, MA, even though I love Rich with all my heart, to the moon and back, and want to spend the rest of my life with him, sad to say, if I could do it all over again... I probably would."

Mary Ann sighed, "Char some skeletons are meant to be left in the closet and kept a secret forever. I'm sure all of us have skeletons we want to keep hidden deep in the closet. So forget the fling you had with this stranger...it's over and done. Erase that night from your memory because nothing good will come out of it."

Charlotte replied, "I guess you're right MA, nothing good would ever come out of it if I came clean with Rich and told him what happened that December night.

"Okay Beverly it's your turn to enlightened all of us about you and Tonya's swap and the skeleton hidden in your closet."

Beverly took in a deep breath before replying, "Like I mentioned just a bit earlier, Tonya has always had this wild side to her and when she gets that crazy look in her eyes, well shit happens.

"After we measured the guys Tonya smiled and said, 'I want to fuck Marty and Bev, you need to fuck Carlise. Bev, it'll be great change of pace for both of us. We'll both be able to enjoy sex with something we haven't had before. I'll be stretched by Marty's girthy cock and his huge mushroom head while Carlise's longer cock will conquer uncharted territory—going deeper inside your pussy than Marty's ever been! And, even though they'll both deny it, there is wantonness hidden deep inside both of them to fuck each other's girlfriend. I've seen it in their eyes.'

"I looked Marty straight in the eyes, never said a word and he quickly replied, 'Well, it just happens sometimes, but not all the time...'

"Before Marty could finish his sentence Carlise interrupted, 'It happens to me too at various times.'

"Tonya replied,'See everyone really wants to try it so tonight let's just do it. It's the perfect time since Carlise and I will be going to Central, and Bev, you and Marty to University—we won't have to see each other on a daily basis and no one will ever know. But, there will be no kissing...no touching...just fucking.'

"Carlise answered, 'Count me in!'

"Marty was a bit hesitant, 'I guess count me in too, that is, if Bev wants to try it.'

"Carlise questioned Tonya, 'Tonya what about rubbers since we're switching partners? I realize we've all pretty much been playing 'Russian roulette' from the get-go. We've relied on the rhythm method, withdrawing when it wasn't in the safest time of the month, and practicing abstinence during you and Bev's fertile window. However, I do have a couple rubbers stashed in my wallet just in case of a dire emergency during your most fertile time of the month.'

"Tonya hastily snapped at Carlise, 'It's a safe time of the month and you know it—You just filled me up with semen loaded with sperm! What's the matter Carlise, are you feeling a bit jealous? Are you afraid Marty with his thicker cock will give your girlfriend a better orgasm than you can? No Carlise, I want to feel Marty inside me, all of him, and that includes his semen and sperm! What about you Bev? Rubber or bareback?'

"I just sighed a bit, 'Marty just filled me full so everyone is aware it's a safe time of the month for me too. I guess since we're going this far, I might as well go the distance, bareback for me too.'

"To make a long story short, the four of us agreed to continue having unprotected sex even though we were switching partners for a one and done one time only session of sex.

"Tonya and I were lying side by side, our legs spread wide, bent at the knees with our feet flat on the floor—opening up our pussies for our new partners like a giant Sunday afternoon buffet.

"Tonya and I were both full of cum, wet and slippery from our first session with Carlise and Marty. So when the moment arrived, they'd be very little resistance, if any at all, for either of us receiving our new partner's cock.

"Marty and Carlise put a pillow under each of our butt's, got into position between our legs, resting on their knees while holding us by our thighs. The four of us had a front row seat as my boyfriend prepared to fuck Tonya and Carlise prepared to fuck Marty's girlfriend.

"We were all watching, waiting to see who would make the first move when Tonya let out a loud series of gasps, 'UH...UH...OHH...UHH... OHH...Ooooh' as Marty buried his cock balls deep—stretching Tonya's pussy's walls like they'd never been stretched before! I glanced in Marty's direction—He was holding Tonya tight by her thighs, pulling her into him for more leverage, while driving his cock straight to hilt, one deep thrust after the other. His balls were smacking into Tonya, sounding like someone was whacking two pieces of wood together. Tonya's tits were jiggling side to side, up and down as Marty continued driving his cock all the way in, then pulling out all but his mushroom cock head before plunging his cock all the way back in again.

"Marty was pumping Tonya like there was no tomorrow, when Carlise looked down at me, smiled, and whispered, 'It's time we joined them Bev.'

"Carlise and I looked into each other's eyes, briefly smiled at each other, and as Carlise grabbed my thighs, he plunged his long, upward curved, spearheaded cock inside me. I let out a moan at the feeling of Carlise's cock sliding deeper inside me than Marty had ever been, 'uh... uh... uh... ohhh.'

"Once Carlise had his cock buried its full length inside his best friend's girlfriend's pussy, he was just like Marty, immediately going balls deep, but the feeling of being stretched and full wasn't there. Each deep straight in-and-out thrust felt more or less like I was just being poked with something stiff and hard, like a piece of seven-and-a-quarter inch Rebar steel! And, for the first time in my life, my cervix was getting repeatedly hit by Carlise's Rocket Popsicle.

"Carlise's cock's spearheaded tip was knocking on my cervix, one deep thrust after the other, and while it wasn't all that painful, it was rather annoying!

"I was looking into Carlise's eyes while he was fucking me, and I couldn't help but to compare my new partner to Marty.

"Marty filled me more, his wide mushroom head and thicker shaft would massage my pussy's opening, stretching, rubbing against my pussy's walls, stimulating the hot spots inside my womanhood with every in, out, and back in again thrust. The sensations of being filled by Marty's thick shaft, the pulling on my inner lips, and my walls clinging to his thick shaft on the outward stroke weren't present with Carlise's thinner shaft, but longer spearheaded cock.

"But to Carlise's credit, once he quit his straight in-and-out thrusting and started thrusting in a more circular motion, things changed for the better. His shaft was now rubbing every side of my pussy's walls, right where those sweet spots are located.

"His length and slight upward curve had him going deeper inside me, touching places in way they'd never been touched before. Every deep circular thrust sent his spearheaded cock upward stimulating the roof of my pussy's walls, and his cock head's tip was now gently massaging my cervix—sending tingling sensations like I'd never felt throughout body from my head to my toes.

"Both Tonya and I were watching, while enjoying the new sensations of being fucked by each other's boyfriend. Tonya rolled her head over, looked me in the eyes and said, 'Kiss me Bev. I need to be kissed while Marty fucks me.'

"I was more or less feeling the same thing. I needed to be kissed, my titties played with, my nipples pinched, and sucked just not lying on my back while Carlise relentlessly pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my arm across Tonya's shoulders, ran my fingers through her flaming red hair, and locked lips with my best friend.

"Tonya made no bones about what she expected and immediately pressed her warm lips hard against mine. She swirled her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. Running her tongue back and forth across the roof of my mouth and even though it was a little weird at first, I followed suit.

"And in nothing flat, we were locked in one of those soulful, sexy, sweltering French kiss, taking possession of each other's mouths. We were swirling our tongues around each other's as if we were licking an ice cream cone. We held our sexy kiss for a couple minutes or so and as we were breaking our kiss, Tonya lightly sucked on my tongue mimicking the rhythmic thrusting of a cock while Carlise and Marty continued to pump their cocks in and out of our pussies, like a couple raging gladiators.

"Tonya moaned, 'Bev, kiss me again. We need to play with each other's titties.' Tonya draped her arm over my shoulder and started gently massaging and squeezing my breast while I moved my hand from red hair to her breast. We were squeezing each other boobs, pinching each other nipples, and kissing one 'want you now' sexy French kiss after the other.

"I guess the thrill of fucking each other's girlfriend, watching Tonya and I kiss and play with each other's titties was more than Carlise and Marty could handle because it wasn't five minutes before both guys were on the edge.

"Tonya and I were locked in a sweltering French kiss, playing with each other's boobs when I felt Carlise's cock throbbing, swelling, and getting even harder. He was breathing heavy short gasping breaths with his balls tight against his body.

"Tonya and I broke our sexy kiss and with gasping short breaths I whispered in her ear, 'Carlise is about to cum.'

"Tonya was breathing shallow pants and whispered back, 'So is Marty! I'm not there yet. How about you? Carlise usually lasts a lot longer than this.'

"I whispered back in Tonya's ear, 'Me neither. Marty has never cum this quick in his life and this is his second round.'

"Tonya moaned, 'Bev, lock lips with me again.'

"Tonya and I locked lips and once again were engaging in a sexy French kiss while playing with each other's titties. Both Marty and Carlise continued to pump away fast and furiously with a definite determination to shoot their semen deep inside each other's girlfriend's pussy.

"Carlise was now thrusting short fast strokes so out of habit with Marty I got in sync with his thrusting, and started pussy gripping his cock—squeezing, releasing, and squeezing again in rapid succession.

"Seconds later Carlise cried out in ecstasy,'GAWD...KEEP SQUEEZING ME BEV...DON'T STOP SQUEEZING...I'M GOING TO SHOOT...' and at the moment Carlise drove his cock as deep as he could physically go, crying out...'OHH... OHH... OHHH,' as his cock twitched, pulsated, and erupted like a volcano—rapidly spewing one load after the other of his semen deep inside my pussy's walls, splashing against my cervix until his balls finally went dry.

"Moments later Marty let out a groan loud enough for the neighbors to hear and from the satisfied look on my boyfriend's face, I knew he'd just blew his load inside Tonya's pussy while Tonya was probably pussy gripping his cock— just as I had done her boyfriend's.

"Both guys collapsed face down on me and Tonya's bodies. Finally after a few minutes Tonya spoke, 'That was really great while it lasted. The feeling of Marty's thicker, wider cock filled and stretched my pussy's walls like never before, but it was over way too quick.'

"Marty looked me in the eyes, 'How about you baby?'

"I replied, 'Yeah, it felt strange at first, but once Carlise started thrusting in a circular motion, well things really heated up. His longer cock was going deeper inside me than you'd ever been, his cockhead's tip was massaging my cervix, but like Tonya said, 'It was over way to quick.' I didn't orgasm either.'

"Marty quickly said, 'Carlise, since we busted our nuts in each other's girlfriend, we need to eat their pussies!'

"Carlise said, 'I agree. Spread your legs for me Bev.'

"I spread my legs, but before Carlise went down on me, Marty said, 'I know what Bev needs and you know what Tonya needs so let's switch back and eat our girlfriends out, like we've never done before.'

"I can't explain it, but there was this sense of unexplained excitement dwelling inside me knowing in just a matter of minutes my boyfriend would not only be eating my pussy, but eating the cream pie that was left behind only minutes earlier by his best friend!

"I raised my legs, putting my knees over Marty's shoulders. Marty wrapped his arms wrapped around my thighs and whispered, 'Bev, just relax...this one is just for you babe' seconds before my boyfriend buried his nose and face in my light golden brown bush. And, in no time at all, Marty was eating my pussy like he always did.

"Marty started off kissing my pussy's lips at the top near my clit slowly kissing his way down before licking my outer lips, up one side and down the other.

"Marty and I looked into each other's eyes just before he stuck his slippery tongue inside my fleshy inner lips. Marty's pink tongue was covered with Carlise's cream pie as if it were melted vanilla ice cream while licking my inner lips from the bottom to my clit, like a starved puppy lapping up a bowl of warm milk.

"I started thrashing my hips side to side when Marty penetrated my pussy's opening with the tip of his tongue. His tongue was moving in and out, circling all around inside my pussy's opening, just like Carlise's cock had done only minutes earlier.

"My clit was throbbing, peeking out of its hiding place, when Marty quickly put his mouth over my clit, flicking his tongue against it. Every muscle in my body tightened up. My upper thighs were twitching, while he flicked my clit up and down, side-to-side, while using his hands to massage and pinch the nipples of my 34B's.

"I screamed out, ' DON'T STOP MARTY...I'M GOING CUM...OHHH...OHHHH,' as he sucked on my clit like a vacuum while his tongue continued stroking my clit up and down until my clit literally exploded like a giant sneeze! My legs locked up, my toes curled, I grabbed two handfuls of his hair, shoved his face down, like I was trying to suffocate him while grinding my pussy all over his face.

"Marty kept his lips locked on my clit, continuing to suck on it, while his tongue was pressing the underside of my clit with a series of feather-light up and down strokes. I was shivering, shaking, moaning, and screaming until my orgasm slowly faded away.

"It wasn't long after Marty sent me to the Big O Galaxy that Carlise's slippery tongue had Tonya screaming and thrashing side to side as she joined her BFF in the Big O Galaxy.

"Afterwards, the four of us spent the rest of the night and until the next day fucking like rabbits. Carlise fucking Tonya and Marty fucking me.

"It was the next afternoon when it all finally came to an end. Later, the four of us went out and grabbed a pizza. We were eating pizza, drinking Cokes, and discussing the pros and cons about fucking each other's partner. Eventually, we all unanimously agreed, that while it was different, since Central and University's spring breaks coincided with each other, we'd slip off to a beach, rent a condo, and give it yet another try. But this time things would be different. There would be kissing aplenty, touching, and more foreplay that one could shake a stick before we'd fuck each other's partner again.

"But THE REAL skeleton hidden in my closet came about seven weeks after our July Fourth fiasco. Carlise and Marty were going through pre-season football practice at Central and University. Tonya and I would be leaving the next day for rush week so we spent one last night together before going our separate ways for the first time in our lives.

"My parents were out of town at their high school reunion for the weekend so we stayed over at my house. We bought some wine, rented some porn DVDs, and settled in for the evening. We were giggling, drinking some wine, well, we were actually drinking a lot of wine, and watching porn while reminiscing about all the great times we'd shared since our childhood days—daycare, pre-school, kindergarten, grade school, middle school, and at Rocket High. Winning two straight State Championships, playing in the championship game for three straight years, winning ninety straight games, all the proms, homecoming, Christmas, and Valentine's Day dances with Carlise and Marty since our freshman year. And then that special night, the night of our senior prom, when Carlise and Marty picked me and Tonya's cherries. And of course rehashing our July 4th swap, and what we'd be doing differently this coming spring break on the beach.

"Tonya and I were getting more than just a tipsy when she asked, 'Bev, remember the time, right after our eighteenth birthdays this past December, when your brother came home from that Officer's Leaders Course? He took the four of us out to dinner that Sunday night to celebrate our eighteenth birthdays, and afterwards how we all went back to my house and got in the indoor, heated pool?

'The five of us were monkeying around in the shallow end of the pool when Marty, Carlise, and Skip started playfully grinding their cocks up against us our butts, and we played back, rolling our butts in a figure eight against their hard cocks, like we were bumping and grinding on the dance floor—remember?'

"I replied, 'How could I ever forget it! My big brother certainly had a stiffy on that night! Did I ever tell you I saw it once?'

"Tonya replied, 'No! Like when?'

"I replied, 'It was the day before Skip took us out to celebrate our eighteenth birthdays. Skip just gotten home the day after my eighteenth birthday, but he missed our Friday night game against Westside. Skip wanted to go over to Rocket High Saturday morning and see all the changes that'd been made since he graduated five years ago.

'Once at Rocket, Skip challenged me to a game of 'Horse', and for the first time in my life, I beat him! Afterwards, we just shot a few hoops together.

'Skip and I had just walked in the house when Skip's old girlfriend, Ellen, called wanting Skip to come over for a swim in her indoor heated pool. Remember Tonya, Skip and Ellen had dated since their junior year, but after graduation from Rocket High, they went their separate ways. Skip to West Point and Ellen to Cal-Berkeley.

'Anyway, Skip asked, 'Sis, today's Ellen's 23rd birthday and she wants me to come over for a swim. Want to join us?'

'I replied, 'Yes, it seems like forever since I've seen Ellen. I guess she graduated from Cal?'