Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The night was still young, we were both still primed up, and raring to go another round. I guess we cuddled and kissed for fifteen minutes or so, before we started making out hot and heavy again. And, in the blink of an eye, round number two was underway and we were getting it on like nobody's business!

"We continued to have one rowdy session after the other until past dawn's early light. But, all good things must come to an end, and after six rowdy sessions, our night of wild sex finally came to an end.

"I had just finished riding my stranger's Italian Salami reverse cowgirl in our final marathon session. I was exhausted and gasping to catch my breath. My legs felt like jelly. My stranger's Italian Salami was still buried to the hilt inside the warmth of my womanhood, and like the other five sessions, my pussy was once again filled up to the brim with my stranger's semen. I was regaining my composure when I noticed someone standing in the shadows of the bedroom's doorway. I recognized Brodie's voice as she said, 'It's time we got out here. Brooke and I will meet you at car.'

"The morning sun was shining brightly through the cabin's window and I casually looked around the room, locating my panties, skirt, flats, and tank top before sliding off my stranger's Italian Salami for the final time.

"I went straight to my bikini panties, put them between my legs, soaking up our combined juices as they oozed out of my pussy's opening. I was wiping my stranger's thick cum off my pussy's outer lips, pubic hair, and thighs when my stranger still lying naked in the bed finally spoke, 'Baby, don't leave now. I'll take you home.'

"I smiled, 'No, I came with Brodie and Brooke and I'll leave with them.'

"My stranger replied, 'Ok, have it your way. I don't even know your name...'

"I interrupted my blue-eyed stranger, 'And, I don't know yours either and want to keep it that way! Tonight all I want to remember is how two unlikely people, total strangers, met and engaged in the most intimate act humanly possible for seven hours or so.'

"I finished cleaning off my pussy, pubic hair, and smiled at my stranger, 'Instead of giving you my name, I'll give you a souvenir to remember me by' and pitched my bikini panties soaked with our combined juices in his direction.

"My stranger smiled in my direction while making a one handed catch that would have made the 'Say-Hey Kid' jealous and said, 'Thanks for the souvenir Baby! And, just to let you know, you're not only the hottest, foxiest chick I've ever had, but absolutely my best fuck ever. There's no one, absolutely no one, that even comes close to you. I'll never forget this night and your boyfriend, soon to be fiancé, is one lucky son of a gun. By the way my little sex kitten, how'd like your first wedding present?'

"I finished dressing and smiled a devilish smile at my blue-eyed stranger, 'I doubt there will be another that even comes close to it! Don't go tooting your horn, but what you said about the 'best fuck'-is ditto for me too! Just curious, you don't have to tell me, but before I leave I'd like to know just how big that Big Boy is that you've been stuffing inside my ladybox for the past seven hours or so?'

"My stranger grinning ear to ear, 'My little sex kitten, my Italian Salami as you called it, is exactly eight-and-a-half inches long with a girth of six-and-a-half and just a bit over two inches wide. And, since your being nosy, that mushroom head that made you scream, leave your teeth and claw marks all over my body when it found your cul-de-sac, well, it's a just a shade under two-and-a-quarter inches wide! My little sex kitten, tonight my Italian Salami filled your sweet cunt full with more dick volume than 99.99% of all other dudes!

'Baby, if you ever change your mind, or something goes south with you and your boyfriend, give Brodie or Brooke the message and trust me, I'll find you PDQ. '

"I smiled and while walking out the door I looked over shoulder one last time, 'Goodnight and Merry Christmas, my blue-eyed, blonde headed stranger.'

"I arrived at Brodie's Ford Escort and got into the back seat. Brodie smiled,'Char, didn't I warn you about the 'Magnificent Seven'?'

"I laughed at Brodie, 'Yes you did! I tried to find y'all around 11:30 and when I couldn't I flopped down on the nearest couch. The booze had my head spinning like a top and before I knew it, this stranger was kissing me like I'd never been kissed before. He carried me to the bedroom and it wasn't long afterwards that we were making out and well, and after an hour or so of some sizzling foreplay, one thing led to another...PDQ!

'By the way, exactly where were y'all? My stranger told me Greg and Sean along with four of his teammates were already tag teaming the both of you.'

"Brooke broke in, 'Getting gang banged is more like it! By 11:30, I'd already been fucked by Greg, Mason and Wyatt. I guess it was around 10:30 or so when Greg whisked me away to the nearest bedroom. After some serious tongue action Greg was devouring my 40Bs, like a hungry male Alpha wolf. My nipples were two throbbing peaks, swollen and hardened. My 40Bs were swollen and throbbing with a definite need. My pussy was wet and hotter than the underground hot springs in Yellowstone National Park. My clit was achy and throbbing, my hips were wanting to grind when Greg crawled into position between my legs, and promptly went balls deep with a thrust right to the hilt.

'Greg's 'Big Pete' wasn't quite a 'Magnificent Seven', but what 'Big Pete' lacked in length he more than made up for in girth. Quite frankly, 'Big Pete' really filled me up! Across the board, Greg's 'Big Pete' was the girthiest of the bunch...well, that is except maybe for the guy who got in your panties tonight.

'And, true to his word, Greg's 'Big Pete' had me wailing like a banshee with multiple orgasms every time he fucked me. One thing about Greg, he not only knows how to use 'Big Pete', but when the moment of truth FINALLY arrives, 'Big Pete' spurts out more volume than Old Faithful!

'Before the night was over, I'd been fucked a Baker's Dozen by the six of them. Greg and Cliff fucked me the most. Greg got in five rounds, Cliff three, Mason had two rounds, while Sean, Wyatt, and Julius got one roll in the sack—each time the six of them shot their semen as deep inside my pussy's walls as their rock hard boners could physically go until their balls went dry. And since the seventh member wasn't there, we know who got inside your panties tonight.'

"I smiled at Brooke, 'And I don't want know his name! He was just a stranger and I want to keep it that way!

'Y'all, we need to make an emergency pit stop before we leave Baytown. I was filled up with semen tonight for the first time in my life. And, when everything finally ended this morning, I'm guessing it's the third day of my fertile window. I doubt I'll be able to pick up a morning after pill in Dragon without raising an eye brow or two.'

"Brodie replied, 'No need to stop. Brooke and I always have an extra supply of the 'AfterPill' on hand, in case of emergencies— just like what happened tonight. The 'AfterPill' is loaded with the same levonorgestrel level as the more expensive pills, but costs sixty percent less. I thought we all may need one tonight so I took the liberty to put three in my purse!'

"Brooke reached in Brodie's purse, handing me my first ever morning after pill, 'Char, it's best to swallow it PDQ after having unprotected sex but the instructions say you've actually got up to three days.'

"I took the AfterPill from Broke, put it in my

purse, and said, 'Trust me, given the time frame of my fertile window, and what happen tonight with a total stranger, I'll be gulping this magic pill down ASAP once I get home.'

"Brooke smiled, 'By the way Char, since we've had six of the seven now, and none of the six fit the bill as the guy with a 'Ph.D, bigger around than a baby's arm', tell us...was the guy who got inside your panties as big as Jayla said?'

"I was laughing, 'Since y'all have had six of the seven and you know his name, guess you'll have to find out for yourselves!'

"Brooke was laughing, but as we pulled into Dragon, she turned to a more serious side saying, 'Y'all what happened tonight to the three of us needs to stay in the cabin. It's like Vegas, 'what happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas'. I'm not ashamed that Greg fucked me, I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd let him get inside my panties. But, after Greg's first ever roll in the sack with me, I finally noticed Mason and Wyatt, standing in the bedroom, naked as jaybirds. The two of them had been anxiously watching and waiting for Greg to finish so the both of them could have their turn to have a roll in the sack with me—getting sloppy seconds or sloppy thirds in Wyatt's case.

'Greg was pulling out 'Big Pete' and in a rather excited voice said, 'Guys I just got one very, very fine piece of ass! Brooke is without a doubt one of the best pieces of ass I've ever got! The only ones that may have been a smidgen better were Pey and my one night stand with Sally Ferguson —none of those other bitches even come close!

'Brooke definitely knows how to milk a cock! Damn guys, her pussy muscles are so strong she squeezed and clenched 'Big Pete' so hard I had trouble thrusting in and out. She got in sync with my deep thrusting— releasing as I was thrusting in, and squeezing while I was pulling out. And, when I was blowing my load, she was repeatedly squeezing 'Big Pete' harder and harder—more or less like tightening up a vice grip to maximum strength! It actually felt like her pussy was pulling the cum right out of my body!'

'Mason was laughing, 'Didn't we tell you, Boss? No doubt Brooke and Brodie are not only two of the foxiest babes on Central campus, but both are packing ta-tas second to none! And, both of them know how to work that thang, making them the two hottest pieces of ass on Central's campus. Greg, you best hurry over and get a piece of tail off Brodie before Sean, Julius, and Cliff wear her out. You'll find out Brodie is just as good!'

'Greg snickered with 'Big Pete' dripping its last bit of cum on my pubic hair, 'Naw, I'll just wait and get fully recharged while the both of you bust your nuts in Brooke. Afterwards, I'll climb back in the saddle and fuck Brooke again before I move on to Brodie for a round or two. And guys, spread the word, after tonight, Brooke's off limits—understand?

'Okay guys who's in for sloppy seconds on Brooke?'

'Mason replied, 'I've got sloppy seconds and Wyatt has thirds. Afterwards Boss, I guess, you'll be getting sloppy fourths.'

'I was too drunk to argue with them and really didn't care since I already knew from past experiences both Mason and Wyatt had 'Magnificent Sevens' and definitely knew how to use'em— so I just let the tag team or what ended up being a gang bang roll on.

'After Mason and Wyatt finished giving me the bone, Greg greedily came back for seconds or sloppy fourths. Once Greg finished getting his seconds, suddenly Sean and Julius showed up— each taking advantage to get down and dirty with me for the first time before Cliff showed up for his turn to get another piece of poontang, like I'd given him two weeks ago at a frat party. Greg came back for thirds, while Cliff hung around for seconds. Mason followed Cliff for seconds while Cliff hung around for thirds. After Cliff finished getting thirds, Greg instructed him, 'Cliff don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! You tell the guys, Brooke's off limits not only for the rest of the night but until further notice—understand?' Cliff reluctantly nodded his head and shut the bedroom door.

'Greg smiled a shit eating grin, 'Brookie, it's just you, me, and 'Big Pete' now' just before he kissed with a passionate want you now French kiss.

'After some hot tongue action combined with more than just a bit of serious titty play, Greg got down to business getting his fourth roll in the sack with me. After a recharging period, 'Big Pete' was once again primed for another roll in the sack. Greg's final session, his fifth with me, was a real marathon session, and we were really getting it on—ending my first ever gang bang with a real bang, so to say, well after dawn's first light around seven-ish in the morning.

'Once the gang bang ended I was laying motionless in Greg's strong arms, realizing he'd now claimed me as his SO, which is something I was more or less hoping for, but not like how it all came about.

'My mind was wandering about what had just happened. Even though I was drunk as a skunk when the gang bang started, and each of the six pleasured me with numerous orgasms, I still felt guilty as hell, like I was a slut, for letting myself get gang banged by the six members of the 'Magnificent Seven.' And, even though none of the 'Magnificent Seven' are the type to 'kiss and tell', or better yet, 'fuck and tell', getting gang banged is something I'm not proud of, and I don't want it out.'

"Brodie replied, 'Ditto for me too, but it was Sean and Julius who swept me away to the adjoining bedroom after Greg, Mason and Wyatt took you into the master bedroom. The two of them were hungrily kissing my lips, neck, earlobes and anywhere else they could while ripping my clothes off. The two were like a couple starving male lions sucking and licking in sync with each other all over my 40 Cs. It didn't take a genius to figure out I was the center of their sexual attention! Julius continued sucking and nibbling on my nibbles while Sean stripped off and got ready for his first ever roll in the sack with me.

'Sean was between my legs with his boner sticking straight out like a steel rod and what I saw was about to be pushed between my wet lips was something definitely longer than a 'Magnificent Seven'. And while Sean's manhood was longer, it didn't quite match up in the girth department to Cliff, Mason, and Wyatt.

'Sean promptly went balls deep and his manhood had more than enough girth to give me that feeling of being full—it was just my walls weren't quite clinging to Sean's somewhat thinner shaft like they did they did with the three thicker shafts—especially noticeable on the outward strokes.

'Sean continued giving it to me fast, hard, and deep, and after ten, maybe twelve minutes tops, Sean blew his load. Sean was pumping away like a madman, his wide helmet shaped head was bumping up against my cervix while spurting load after load, one after the other, until his balls finally went dry. Within a minute after Sean had finished, Julius was in position between my legs for a taste of sloppy seconds. Julius was more or less a carbon copy of Sean in the manhood department and before one could blink an eye, we were knocking boots.

'Julius lasted a bit longer before he busted his nuts. Cliff was next and just as he was finishing, Mason unexpectedly showed up more or less like 'Johnny on the spot'. And, within a minute or so, Mase was fucking the daylights out of me with his 'Magnification Seven' going balls deep on every thrust. From everything that was happening, I was pretty sure Mase had already had a round with Brooke, so it took a while before he finally spurted his load inside my pussy's walls. I guess it was maybe twenty minutes, give or take a bit, before he filled me full to the brim with his semen.

'Greg and Wyatt then showed up just like clockwork while Sean, Julius, and Cliff seemingly disappeared. And at that moment, even though I was boozed up, I realized this whole ordeal was something more than just a coincidence as my mind remembered what Greg had said earlier in the evening, 'I've got first dibs on Brooke and Sean has first dibs on Brodie.' There was no two ways about it, Brooke and I were the centers in a planned gang bang by six members of the 'Magnificent Seven'!

'Greg got between my legs, but instead of trying to stop it, I just let the gang bang continue. I can't explain it, but when Greg was thrusting his 'Big Pete' as he called it, in, out, and back in again there was this sudden rebellious, naughty, exciting feeling inside me—and even though the roll in the sacks were unforeseen, I was now enjoying being gang banged tonight by five members of the 'Magnificent Seven' with Wyatt, the sixth member, waiting in the wings to take his turn.

'Before the night was over, Sean, Julius, and Greg had fucked me for the first time. Sean and Julius fucked me the most going three rounds each. Mason and Wyatt got in two rounds, while Greg and Cliff got in one round each. And, after it was all over, I was just like Brooke, feeling guilty as hell for allowing myself to get gang banged a dozen times by the six of them. I'm sure Char is feeling just as guilty for cheating on Rich while he is playing basketball in Hawaii—especially since they'll most likely be getting engaged New Year's Eve.'

"I replied to Brodie,'I agree with y'all, what happened in that cabin tonight needs to stay in the cabin. But truthfully y'all, I'm not feeling ashamed about having a one night stand with a total stranger. I mean, the booze may have had a lot to do with it at first, but my blue-eyed, blonde haired stranger was a real lady-killer, and he swept me off my feet. And somehow I don't feel like I really cheated on Rich. I mean, what happened tonight was a spur-of-the moment lustfulness, out of the clear blue sky so to say.'

"Brodie pulled into my driveway laughing, 'Shit Char, when I finally found you around 7:30 this morning, it sure looked to me like you two were still going stronger than ever! I mean, you and your so called stranger were really getting it on. You were riding his cock reverse cowgirl like there was no tomorrow. I watched you for maybe five or six minutes. Your so called stranger had a sweet bird's eye of your ass and kept moaning over and over again, 'GAWD Baby you have such as beautiful Ass...oh yeah, that'd girl keep riding all my cock...till I blow another load.'

'You were using your legs for momentum, mixing it up by bouncing up and down, rocking back and forth, twirling your hips in a circular motion, never missing a beat, and playing with his jewels! Y'all were grinding against each other, like nobody's business, and really getting it on! And just before you both climaxed, you leaned backwards, arched your back, while your stranger had his hands wrapped around your hips, and thrusted upwards. And judging from your reaction, his cock head had to be hitting that sweet G-spot when both of y'all seemingly peaked in sync with each other.

'Just curious, how many times did your stranger fuck you in order to cure your 'spur-of- the moment lustfulness' itch?'

"I laughed at Brodie, 'All I'm going to say is from the sounds of what happened last night and into this early Sunday morning, there will definitely be three very sore pussies the next day or two walking around Dragon.'

"I got out of Brodie's Escort and went inside at 8:30 AM! I immediately took the AfterPill, went into my bathroom and took a long soaking warm bath. I was sleeping soundly around 2:30 in the afternoon when my phone rang. After several rings, maybe six or seven, I finally answered and in a sleepy voice, 'Hello...'

"Rich was calling from Hawaii, 'Hey good-looking wake up! It has to be after two o'clock in the afternoon! We just finished our team lunch and will have our walk through in an hour or so for our game tonight. You never sleep this late, so there must have been some real big shindig in the metropolis of Dragon last night, huh?

'Guess what?'

"I mumbled, 'What?'

"Rich answered, 'I had a first last night! A night I'll never forget. I played the entire second half and was shooting baskets one after the other just like at Baytown and Dragon! Of course our competition wasn't all that great, but still, I shot my first baskets for the Maroon & White!'