Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"According to the Hungfun averages, Marty was packing more dick volume than 82% of the other guys measured during the testing. Carlise on the other hand, with his longer and leaner cock, was a rated below his best friend, but was still packing more meat than 36% of the other fellas in Hungfun's clinical averages!

"After we finished measuring our guys cock's both guys were pumped for a second roll in the sack, but Tonya's wild side suddenly appeared and she wanted to switch partners for round two—so,we did!

"Tonya and I were lying side by side with our legs spread wide in front of the fireplace on the living room floor. Marty was between Tonya's legs and Carlise between mine and within a minute or so Marty was getting sloppy seconds off Tonya and Carlise off me!"

Debbie was laughing, "Shit roommate I'd never guessed in a hundred years you'd swap partners after how you've been telling me how much in love you and Marty are!

"I guess everyone at the table has had two different cocks at one time or another, well that is except for me and I've had three—my first one was because I loved him and I thought he loved me. The second started off as a swap between me and Sally. I was sorta infatuated with my Sister's then fiancé and we became fuck buddies for over two and a half months. And the third, which may have just been the best of the three, should have never happened.

"Roommate, let me give you a word of advice, don't make the same mistake I made and start going one on one with Carlise, because if you do, it'll be over and done between you and Marty. Just like it was for Sally and Steve and I guess in a different sort of way between me and John."

Beverly sighed and replied to Debbie, "Roommate, you're not alone at the top of the mountain, I've had three cocks too! And, just like you, the first because I loved him, and I still do. The second was this crazy insane Fourth of July swap Tonya dreamed up, and the third, just like you, should have never happened..."

Charlotte interrupted Beverly, "WOW! Sounds like Beverly just may have a juicy tale or two to share about a skeleton in her closet. But before she does, let me continue finish telling the story about the skeleton hidden deep inside my closet.

Charlotte questioned, "Where was I before we all got side tracked talking about the cocks we've measured?"

Mary Ann answered, "Char, you were just about to spill the beans. Your stranger had you primed, your panties were off, and his man meat was on the verge of entering your honey-hole."

Charlotte replied, "I'll pick it up from there.

"My stranger was between my legs, resting on his knees, holding his cock in his hand while continuing to use it like a tool. He was rubbing that wide mushroom head the full length of my fleshy inner lips and back down again—pausing at the opening of my love tunnel, circling it around driving me wild with anticipation before going in the kill.

"His massive mushroom head was nudging against my pussy's lips, and just before he penetrated my opening he said in a dominant voice, 'Baby, it's time to fuck! I normally just unload my spunk deep inside, but you're special, and since it's not the safest time of the month for you, before I blow my load, I'll give you the option of where you want it.'

"I looked my stranger straight in those sexy blue eyes and whispered, 'You talk too much!'

"I reached up, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down, and while giving him one of those red hot juicy sexy 'fuck me now' French kisses, I was circling my hips in a figure eight, rubbing my fleshy inner lips all over his 'Italian Salami'.

"My stranger replied after we broke our kiss, 'Wrap those sexy legs around me, and lock your ankles. My little sex kitten, it's just you and me now. Don't think about your boyfriend, getting engaged, or anything else just relax and let loose. My 'Italian Salami' as you call it, is about to give your sweet little cunt the fuck of your life.'

"I mumbled in his ear, 'Talk is cheap my stranger! You're wastin' time again—PROVE IT!'

"I raised my legs, wrapped them around my stranger's waist, locked my ankles, and dug my heels into his butt cheeks. I was whimpering with both moans of pain and pleasure as my stranger was slowly pushing his Italian Salami inch by inch inside the confines of my ladybox.

"My pussy was tight, and wrapped around my stranger's Italian Salami like a glove, as he continued slowly pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I felt every inch of his rock hard cock, the massive girth was stretching my pussy's walls to their limits. The wide mushroom head was going deeper inside me than Rich's manhood had ever been, filling my ladybox like never before. I left out a final series of whimpering, gasping moans, 'OOO...Oh... UH...Oh... Oh... OOO... UH... Ohh' as my stranger finally buried his man meat to its full length inside the confines of my most treasured possession. Once I felt his big balls snug against my body, I realized I'd taken everything he had to give—there was nothing more he had to offer...my ladybox had been filled to its capacity.

"My stranger held his Italian Salami motionless. The soft hardness of his cock's mushroom head was planted firmly against the soft, high, open, wetness of my aroused cervix when he mumbled, 'Baby, your boyfriend wasn't kidding, you've got one tight pussy...the tightest my cock has ever been in... I'm going to enjoy stretching you out, breaking you in, for your fiancé.'

"I was more of less gasping for my breath, trying to adjust to his size, and mumbled back, 'OH GAWD, you've really filled me up! I mean, I never dreamed your cock would be so big and filling. Like I told you, 'You're so much bigger than my boyfriend, so you'll definitely have to take it easy with me', well, that is, until I loosen up.'

"My stranger never answered, but immediately went to work with a series of shallow thrusts, about one maybe two inches or so stimulating my pussy's opening—driving me wild with anticipation for the hard deeper thrust.

"After a series of a couple dozen or so of shallow thrusts, my stranger shifted gears and was now giving me the harder, deeper thrust I was longing for. Five deep slow thrusts, one after the other, right to the hilt stimulated all my pussy's hot spots, and on the sixth deep thrust, he paused for a couple of seconds, swiveled his hips like Elvis, while the soft hardness of his mushroom head massaged my cervix .

"The initial pain of my stranger's cock stretching my pussy's walls was only momentary and my painful moans were now replaced with pleasurable sensations beyond my wildest imagination. I was loving the feeling of this unknown blue eyed, blonde haired, stranger being on top of me. Kissing me with one passionate French kiss after the other. His weight bearing down on me, pinning me beneath him. His muscular chest mashed up against my 36C's. The feeling of him penetrating me—in, out, and back in again, with his big balls slapping up against me while I was caressing his back, arms, legs and butt. I was in a state of sexual ecstasy and continued to cry out, 'OH MY GOD... YESSS... YESSS... RIGHT THERE ... RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP...KEEP GOING...OH GAWD...YESSSSSS', every time his Italian Salami went in, out, and back in again—stimulating all my pussy's hot spots— stroke after stroke.

"At first it felt strange fucking anyone else other than Rich, but after a bit I really got into what was happening and let loose.

"We were in rhythm with each other. I was no longer just hanging on, but now twisting, squirming, and swirling my hips upward while meeting each of my stranger's deep thrusts with one of my own. My legs were raised and wrapped around his butt. My ankles were crossed and locked, my heels dug deeper into his ass, my thighs squeezed him tighter around his waist, and with each deep stroke I was pulling him into me—trying to get him even deeper inside me.

"My stranger was thrusting up and down, I was rocking backward and forward, swirling my hips side to side, creating this strange excitement inside me— his Italian Salami was touching, stretching, rubbing against all of ladybox's hot spots while his pubic bone continued grinding against my clit.

"Here we were, two total strangers, getting it on like nobody's business in the most intimate act humanly possible. I was swiveling my hips in a figure eight in sync with my stranger's thrusting. His Italian Salami was hitting on all cylinders, going balls deep with each thrust while his lips alternated sucking the nipples of my 36C's—first the right then the left.

"My arms were wrapped around his neck, my fingers running through his blonde hair while he kept pounding away balls deep, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and I was giving it right back at him. I was swiveling my hips clockwise then counter clockwise in sync with his thrusting when all of a sudden his mushroom cock head hit this sensitive spot deep inside me that had never been touched before.

"I screamed out in bloody murder,'OH SWEET JESUS...OH GOD...MOTHER OF GOD... RIGHT THERE...OH MY FUCKING GOD!'

"I was moaning uncontrollable noises. Shivers like I'd never experienced before radiated throughout my body from my head to my toes one after the other. It was as if I was plugged into an electric chair every time my stranger's cock's head hit this soft super sensitive spot.

"Suddenly, I felt myself about to cum. I never expected to cum, but I didn't try to hide it. I started yelling some vigorous and noisy sex one could easily hear not only in this cabin, but the adjoining cabin as well. 'YESSS... YESSS... OH MOTHER OF GOD... I'M GONNA CUM... DON'T STOP ... FASTER... HARDER... OH GOD... YESSSSS ... I'M CUMMING... OHHH.'

"I was biting his shoulders, leaving teeth marks anywhere I could, digging my nails into his back, like a cat marking its territory. Leaving a trail of spider web red marks up and down his spine as his cock's head repeatedly was bumping into this super sensitive spot while his rim rubbed the underside of my aroused cervix.

"My legs were shaking uncontrollably, my thighs were quivering, my stomach muscles tightened, my ladybox tensed up and clamped down on my stranger's Italian Salami like the jaws of an African crocodile!

"My toes were curled, my eyes rolled back in my head, when my clit and pussy literally exploded simultaneously into a series of overwhelming violent rhythmic orgasmic contractions one after the other throughout my body—most sharply and strongly in my clit and deep inside my pussy. Honestly, there had to have fifteen or twenty spasms lasting a minute or longer. It wasn't anything like I'd ever experienced before.

"The spasms were so strong I was pumping my juices all over my stranger's hot swollen flesh while he kept banging away—in, out, and back in again.

"My stranger sensed he'd accomplished a major victory of sorts, another feather in his hat, and whispered in my ear, 'It's just you and me my little sex kitten. Just let loose and keep squirting that nice warm pussy juice all over my throbbing cock' while his cock's head was repeatedly hitting my deep spot, the cul-de-sac, over and over again.

"My entire body continued to quiver and shake for what felt like an eternity. It was without a doubt the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. To say the least, it was as if I'd been swept up in the funnel cloud of an F-5 tornado that was riding on the back of a category five hurricane. The fucking had now gone from great, to fantastic, to OMFG, and the thought of Rich...never even entered my mind!

"I was in a trance, gasping for my breath while gazing into my stranger's blue eyes. I was thinking how different it felt to be fucked by this blue eyed, blonde-haired, stranger as opposed to Rich.

"There was little doubt my stranger was much bigger than my soon to be fiancé and he was strong, going very deep, and touching places inside me that had never been touched before. The sensation of being totally filled up, the rhythmic thrusting of something big and hot inside me brought pleasures that were indescribable, knocking the breath out of me with each deep stroke—leaving me feeling helpless, and excited at the same time, while quickly setting me on the path of the Yellow Brick Road toward another mind blowing orgasm!

"There was this strange sort of turn-on, a dangerous excitement, buzzing inside my mind knowing I was having unprotected sex for the first time in my life, and a total stranger was inside me hitting all the right places, working between my legs with a determination to finish what he had started— to reach his own sexual climax!

"I guess it was another ten minutes or so later, when my stranger started grunting like a raging bull. He was breathing short, agonized gasps with our bodies were clapping together like cast iron church bells on a Sunday morning. His Italian Salami was swelling, getting harder by the second, and pounding like a heart-beat. His balls no longer smacking into my butt in sync with his powerful thrusts, but were now tightening up against his crotch.

"My stranger grunted and moaned out, 'I'm almost there baby...I'm about to cum a huge load my little sex kitten, where do you want it...tits, tummy, thighs, or deep inside?'

"I'd never in my life been fucked the way my blue eyed stranger was fucking me. The full sensation of my blue eyed stranger's cock—the rocking, bucking, and the friction turned my pussy inside out with sensations I'd never felt before. I muttered back in his ear, 'GAWD, your Italian Salami feels soooo good. I don't want this to end, but you have to pull out—remember, it may be the third day of my fertile window. Go ahead and cum all over my tits, tummy, and thighs.'

"I had just uttered the words out of my mouth when my stranger's cock's head once again slipped underneath my aroused cervix and into that tight little pocket—hitting my deep sensitive spot just like clockwork.

"I went into a state of sexual bliss and quickly cried out,'OH GOD... OMG...YOU'RE HITTING THAT SENSITIVE SPOT AGAIN... DON'T STOP...OH MY GOD... RIGHT THERE...RIGHT THERE.'

"My stranger was breathing deep shuddering hard gasps in my ear as he was pumping his Italian Salami like pistons with ultra-fast short hard deep strokes. His wide mushroom head continued bumping that deep spongy sensitive spot inside me stroke after stroke.

"I felt myself about to cum again and I threw caution to the wind! I was pleading in frenzied voice, 'DON'T PULL OUT...OH GAWD...KEEP GOING...DON'T PULL OUT...DON'T PULL OUT...OH GAWD ...I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN.'

"My stranger muttered back in my ear, 'Oh yeah my little sex kitten, that's music to my ears! My Italian Salami is going to fill your sweet cunt full with your first ever load of baby batter while you're squirting that warm pussy juice all my cock.'

"My stranger's Italian Salami was now throbbing, pounding more or less like a splitting headache, getting this super crazy hard. His massive mushroom head had swelled to what felt like twice its normal size. His big balls were no longer slapping into me but swollen tight in their sack against his body. I could sense his semen was rapidly pumping up the underside of his cock, ready to explode out the mushroom head's tip, and I'd be feeling semen spurting inside my ladybox for the first time in my life—and from a total stranger no less during my fertile window!

"My stranger grunts grew louder and louder, his voice was ragged with excitement, his heart was beating like a drum as he mumbled in my ear, 'UH...UH...Here's your wedding present baby... UH...UH... OHH... OHH...OHH...' Literally milliseconds later I felt my stranger's cock releasing this hot, steamy feeling inside me, power blasting against that deep super sensitive spot, splashing against my cervix, with a series of full capacity loads, like his semen had been shot out of a cannon!

"The feeling of his semen splattering against my deep-spot, splashing against my cervix for the first time in my life sent me reeling into a series of violent orgasmic spasms one after the other, even stronger than those only twenty minutes earlier. I cried out in disbelief, 'OH MY GOD...SWEET JESUS...I'M CUMMING... OMFG!'

"I dug my nails into the back of his neck like a set of eagle claws. I was clawing his back anywhere I could. My heels were gouging his butt cheeks, my thighs were trying to strangle him, while my pussy was clamping down on his Italian Salami trying to chew its head off.

"I was thrusting my hips vigorously forward and backward, like a pendulum, in time with my stranger's ultra-fast short deep thrusts as his Italian Salami continued to spurt high volume loads of semen, one after the other—filling my love tunnel full to capacity with his semen and no telling how many millions, if not billions, of little wiggly tadpoles!

"My entire body seemed to convulse all at one. I was shaking like a leaf, but couldn't help it. I was making earthmoving shrieks and sound sounds. My toes curled, my legs rocked and bucked as violent convulsions spread throughout my body one after the other. My arms twitched, my fingers tingled, and my face felt flush. The muscles in my pelvis, womb, and anus contracted. My breathing was heavy short gasping breaths. My mind was blank, nonexistent. My pussy was clamping down on his spurting Italian Salami like a pair of vice grip pliers—tightening, releasing, and tightening again while pumping out its warm juices all over his spurting cock — comingling inside my ladybox with my stranger's hot, thick semen.

"I was groaning, gasping for air, all the sexual energy that had built up inside me was now released throughout my body. I trembled and shook, like the aftershocks of a massive California earthquake for what was at least forty seconds or more while the second leg shaker was exiting my body—leaving me feeling as if I'd been blind-sided by a forty ton eighteen wheeler!

"Rich and I always had fantastic sex together, but tonight this blue eyed, blonde haired, stranger had fucked me like I'd never been fucked before. Both of my orgasms were, well, I guess you could call them the Mother-Lodes of all orgasms!

"Afterwards my stranger collapsed face down on top of me. We had reached that ultimate moment of sexual climax within milliseconds of each other. We were both gasping for our breaths, exhausted, every ounce of sexual energy had been drained from our bodies. Sweat was pouring off our bodies, like we'd been caught in a sudden summer rain storm. Our bodies were still a tangled mess as we were lying down motionless on the cabin's bed.

.

"The cabin's bed beneath us was now still and quite, like ripples on a pond, whereas only minutes earlier it was rolling, rocking back and forth, like a hurricane's ocean waves crashing against the shores.

"I glanced upward into the blue eyes of my stranger as he was lying motionless on top of me. His muscular frame draped over my body. His Italian Salami was still hard, and embedded its full length inside my love tunnel, filled with his semen, but no longer thrusting like a wild horse crossing a river, or throbbing, jerking, and spurting his hot thick steamy semen inside my love tunnel's walls. My aroused cervix was now sucking his live sperm into my womb. His millions or billions of wiggly little tadpoles now swimming around inside my womb— searching for a golden egg to fertilize.

"My legs were no longer squeezing him tight like a vice grip, but now relaxed and at his sides. My pussy was no longer trying to chew his cock's head off, as we lay motionless, barely breathing on the cabin's bed.

"My blue eyed stranger finally managed his breath and whispered in my ear, 'Are you okay my little sex kitten?'

"I kissed his neck and answered, 'I'm OK, how about you?'

"My stranger never said a word, but smiled a satisfied grin just before giving me one of his famous fantastic French kisses. After we broke our kiss he finally raised his sweaty body off my sweaty body and withdrew a still erect, but softening Italian Salami from my love tunnel. His cock was covered with thick pussy cream, still dripping cum from his cock head's tip while our combined juices oozed out of my pussy's opening, and down my crack, like a leaky water hose—soaking the cabin's bed sheets beneath us.