Tommy Awakens Ch. 12-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you are so tight, it's amazing," whispered Shawn as his lust built and his fucking became more earnest.

"Give me a pillow for my head!" ordered Sarah. I grabbed one off the sofa, put it in her hand. Without slowing her matching thrusts back on Shawn, she pulled it below her head, rested her face on it and moved her newly freed hand to her pussy where her fingers began to pull and rub on her clit.

Shawn was clearly getting Sarah close to coming as he fucked her hard from behind, his hands on her shoulders pulling her toward him as he slammed forward.

Just then Ralph returned from the bathroom glanced at us but noticed the activity in the family room, more visible from the door way. He wandered naked into the family room. "I want to see this," I thought to myself.

I waited about a minute and said, "Shawn, be sure to make her cum again!"

"You bet!" her responded and he began to pace his strokes to more carefully match Sarah's fucking.

I walked over to the door. Sure enough, Stephanie was flat on her back, legs wide open and her knees in the air as Ralph was eating her pussy. I wondered if Steph had ever had a lover as expert as Ralph.

Her body was on complete display; her breasts were perfectly shaped, small melons; her body narrowed to her waist and then widened perfectly to her hips. Ralph then pushed her legs up in the air from under her thighs, rolling Steph's pussy upward as his tongue concentrated on her clit. Steve was also on his knees along the far side of Steph; pulling on one nipple and sucking on the other as cum dripped from his shiny, enlarged dick.

After I watched for a few seconds, Stephanie began to hold Ralph's head between her legs; returned her legs back to the floor and then she arched her back pushing her pussy up to his tongue. I was jealous and wanted my own go at that young, tight body.

"Take your time and do it right," I said and noticed Ralph nodding his head.

I returned to watch Shawn and Sarah fucking like rabbits. Sarah again began to groan loudly and push her face into the pillow. This time slamming her left fist on the carpet as the pleasure of her orgasm raced through her body. Just then, Shawn pulled out and stroked his dick, putting his second load right on top of his first, on Sarah's back.

Suddenly there was a loud noise, an "Oh FUCK," emanating from the family room. I knew Ralph had worked his charms on Stephanie.

"What was that?" asked Sarah.

Tony stuck his head out from the family room doorway, dressed again, saying "Just us swearing about the game on TV."

I reached down and rolled Sarah gently on her back and made it clear that I wanted to fuck her next.

"Tommy, I can't fuck you and those last two guys, there isn't time and I might run out of steam," said Sarah.

"I need you baby, now please," I said. Sarah spread her legs as I lowered myself and slid my dick into her very wet pussy. My noises became louder as I worked my cock in and out ramming myself home against her butt.

After a couple of minutes of great side to side, up and down, clit rub fucking, Sarah said, "Oh Tommy, it's so good. Your prick is the best. You're making me cum AGAIN," she said as her pussy gushed with pleasure.

"I just can't handle anymore sex," Sarah murmured as she came down from her orgasm. "I'm sorry, but Tony and Steve are out of luck this time."

"No, they got plenty," I said just loud enough for Sarah to hear without missing a stroke.

"What do you mean?"

"Like mother, like daughter."

"What the fuck does that mean?" said Sarah as I slammed my dick as hard as possible into her squishy pussy, feeling all those juices flow down over my balls. I did everything I could to make Sarah cum; tried every trick I knew. Pinched her nipples, kissed her neck and ears and just as I thought she would cum...

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK I LOVE IT." came out of the family room. I was certain that Ralph had given Stephanie her first two orgasms, the first with his tongue, this one with his skillful dick fucking her royally. I could only imagine Stephanie's body trashing in orgasm.

Sarah looked at me strangely. "Yes, that was probably Ralph fucking Stephanie to orgasm. As I said before, 'like mother, like daughter'," I slammed one last time into Sarah and shot my ropes of sperm as deep as I could.

Chapter Fourteen -- Life at Home

She pushed me off swearing under her breath and headed to the bedroom. I followed.

"How long have you been fucking Stephanie?" she asked.

"Never have," I responded.

"How did you let this happen?"

"I didn't, she obviously came home early from work. She was already having sex with Tony and Steve when I realized she was home," I said.

"Oh my God, what was she doing?"

"She was sucking Tony as Steve fucked her from the rear."

"Why didn't you stop it? Why didn't you tell me? I'm fucking furious."

"Why shouldn't Stephanie have the same kind of sex you do? It's the first time I have ever seen her try to be like her mother."

"I didn't have sex until I was 20."

"Ok, big deal, she is just over a year younger than you were."

Sarah put on her robe, pulled the cinch tight as I threw on shorts and a tee shirt. She grabbed a warm beer from the living room and downed it. I followed her into the family room. All of the guys except Ralph were gone. Steph was no where to be seen.

Ralph spoke quietly. "Sarah, I don't know what to say. Stephanie saw me fucking you and then got it on with Tony and Steve. Stephanie thanked me for her first two orgasms of her life. She left the room crying." He turned and walked out to the garage, closing the door behind him.

I thought to myself, "Damn, he's fucked all three of us now."

Stephanie entered the room dressed in shorts and a tee shirt as the door closed and ran up to her mother, crying and sobbing. "Mom, oh Mom, oh Mom. I didn't know. I just didn't know."

Sarah softened a bit. "What do you mean, honey?"

"I've always hated sex. I used to watch you and Tommy just to get myself angry. But tonight, watching you, I decided to try it, to see if I could like it."

"You sure yelled loud enough!" exclaimed Sarah.

"Let me finish, PLEASE Mommy. I watched you for about three or four minutes from the doorway with those two guys."

"Tony and Steve," I said.

"Ok, then we returned to the family room and they sat on the sofa. I thought about it a minute and decided to let them fuck me, if they wanted. So I sat between them, they had to move to make room. I put a hand on the legs nearest me and a few seconds later they were feeling me up. They took off my clothes, put me on my knees and one of them fucked me while the other stuck his dick in my mouth."

"Do I have to hear this?" asked Sarah.

"Just a bit more Mom. I wasn't really enjoying the whole thing much when Tommy came to the door. I asked him to fuck me and he said 'No way' and left."

"Whew," I thought. I hope Sarah believes her.

"My pussy was getting sore and I hated the taste of that guy's cum in my mouth when that other guy, Ralph, came in. He could see my distress and he cuddled me, kissed me on the cheek, sucked my nipples softly and lay me on the floor as he talked to me gently. A few seconds later he was licking my pussy. It was amazing. Never in my life have I felt anything like it. I loved it! No wonder you do it all the time with Tommy. I never want to go another day without feeling that."

Oh kid, I thought.

"Honey, you're lucky. I was at least 28 before I ever had an orgasm like you apparently did tonight," said Sarah.

"You waited until you were 28 to have sex, Mom?"

"No, I started at 20, but didn't really enjoy it until I was 28 and even then it was just once and a while. I could count the orgasms I got in 7 years of marriage on one hand. Most men just don't care enough," said Sarah, sitting down and crossing her legs.

"I disagree; no one is born knowing how to please their partner. Someone has to teach them. Women must demand that their male partner give them orgasms. It's been true since Adam and Eve."

I was literally interrupted by their "you are so full of shit" stares.

"Every guy I'd ever slept with just came and left until tonight. It was just awful." said Stephanie.

"Look, you have the power. All women do. Men will do almost anything to get to put their dicks into your pussy. You just have to be willing to use that power. Just say something like, 'No, not until I cum first.' Make them use their tongues, caress you, feel you before you open your legs for them. That's all." I was thinking of Priscilla who always made sure she got her first orgasm before I got off.

"Please stop talking like that, it's too gross," exclaimed Sarah.

I looked at her sideways with a smile, "After our little adventure just now?" We all began to laugh.

"Well, it wasn't quite the welcome home I had planned, but it's nice to have you home!" said Sarah.

"It's great to be home! Tommy can you help me unpack the car?"

"Sure kid," I said. We collected bag after bag of her stuff, mainly dirty clothes out of the car putting most of it in the laundry room, the rest in her bedroom.

"Tommy, why didn't you fuck me? I could tell your dick got hard watching me with those guys," Stephanie said during the last trip from the car.

She just didn't get it yet. "Stephanie, it just won't work and it can't work -- your Mom would never permit it. Even if she did, major jealousy would be inevitable. Would you really be able to separate sex and love? Would I? Besides, I like being a father figure for you. I'll talk to you about sex; even help you with getting what you want from a boyfriend, but that's the limit."

"Well, I don't like any of the guys my own age. And until today, the thought of older men made me sick. Maybe I'll just start seeing Ralph," exhorted Stephanie.

"I don't think so," I thought to myself. I'd learned enough about Ralph to know that he preferred, and got, hotter sex than Steph was ready to provide. How could I say this gently without fueling her rebellion?

"Steph, I don't think it's an accident that Ralph never seems to have a girl friend," I said. "It's up to you, if that's what you want."

"How long have you known him? He's had sex with Mom before? He just has sex and then drives away?"

I just nodded my head and said "Good night, Steph." I decided I had lied. I would have sex with Steph if the opportunity should arise. As I turned to head to the bedroom, I adjusted my pants so that my hard on was less evident. I didn't care if Steph noticed.

Sarah was out like a light, naked lying on her back with all the lights on. I leaned over and looked at her pussy. Even in the limited light, I could see cum still leaking from her red and swollen lips. She'd fucked four guys for about two hours. Not surprising.

After taking off my clothes, I turned out the lights, climbed in bed and covered us both with the bed sheet. My hard on would not go away. Dreaming about fucking Steph was inevitable that night. I just prayed I would stay silent.

I let go and moved up behind Stephanie as Steve slammed his hips one last time into her, his butt clutching as his cum filled her womb. Steve pulled out and moved to the side. I could see his cum dripping from her neatly shaven pussy. I moved up and placed my dick at the entrance to heaven.

Steph's hand rose between her legs and she guided me in ... I woke up with a start at first wondering who I was, where I was and then remembered my dream. My dick was a rock, the head covered with pre-cum.

Here, after two of the most sex filled days of my life, I found myself needing release. Moving to the bathroom, I grabbed some lotion and resumed my dream/fantasy with my eyes closed in the dark. Her pussy was tight like a vise. She slammed back pausing once and a while to rub her asshole on my stomach.

A rope of cum flew from my dick and landed I know not where. "At least I can sleep now," I thought to myself. Turning on the light, I realized cum had hit the full length mirror on the wall. I cleaned up and returned to bed comfortable that I would sleep well the rest of the night.

It must have been two hours later when I woke again; this time interrupting a dream where I was one of several faceless other men one after another licking Steph's pussy as she hollered for more. I was hard again. Soon I had my robe on and was heading to the kitchen. Maybe food would calm me down.

After staring in the refrigerator for a few seconds, I ventured down the hall and noticed that the door to Stephanie's room was wide open. Hip hop music was softly playing on her computer. The light from her LCD was just bright enough that I could see her naked outline on the bed as she slept. The best I could tell, she was only wearing a tiny thong that barely covered her pussy. I walked to the living room and got the bottle of lube. Quickly my hand roamed over my hard cock spreading the lube.

My body, almost involuntarily, returned to Stephanie's door. I stood to one side so I could back away quickly, tied my robe behind me and began to stroke. In the last day and a half, I'd cum nearly a dozen times. This was not about to happen again quickly. Grateful I had shaved my crotch just 8 hours before; I stroke my cock solidly with my left hand while rubbing my balls with my right. I bit my lip to keep from making any sound.

I was stroking for dear life, trying to bring release. Every couple of minutes, I would reach down and add some lube. It had to be dripping on the ceramic tile floor. Still unable to cum, I began to close my eyes and imagine Steph on her knees on the bed with my dick slamming her hot, tight pussy. I would open my eyes every few seconds to observe her body, perfect for fucking.

After a few minutes, my fantasy shifted to her ass, now visible as she had rolled over on the bed. Imagining I was the first man to fuck her ass, my left hand was squeezing my dick hard as it stroked up and down, always brushing the small lips on the tip.

Finally, I poured some more lube all over my dick and balls for one last attempt at getting off. My body leaned forward slightly, my left hand stroked solidly down on to my balls and my right hand reached under and I slid my index finger into my ass.

All of a sudden a powerful orgasm over took my entire quivering body and I slipped and fell on the floor as cum was flying out my dick. The only sound from my fall was a single thud, and from the floor I couldn't see Steph so I hoped that she couldn't see me. I used my robe to clean the floor of my cum and the lube.

The noise from her bed indicated that she had awakened. I crawled into the hallway as she collected herself. Fortunately, the bathroom was the other way down the hall.

Stephanie walked within three feet of me, a gorgeous view from the floor. Her eyes never veered in my direction. I knew when she turned to sit on the pot, she would see something [me] on the floor in the hallway. As she reached the door, I crawled out of view.

I must have been quite a site, crawling back to the bedroom with my robe lying on my back, my dick still dripping cum. Once inside the door I got up, hung the robe and climbed into bed, as sated as I had ever been in my life. Was this enough? Did I really have to consummate sex with Steph? At that moment, I hoped not.

Deep sleep finally overtook me.

The next thing I remember is Sarah spooning up to me. I was lying on my side and could feel her gently but firmly pushing her tight ass into my crotch and morning hard on. Rolling over momentarily, I put some of that German lube on my prick, scooted back and pushed my dick into her inviting pussy.

In moments we were both groaning and thrashing. I pushed my right arm under Sarah's torso. Both arms crossed her chest, each hand grabbing one of her boobs. I pulled her body tightly to my chest with my forearms. My stomach pushed up to the small of her back.

Sarah's hips were solidly in my crotch. Our legs intermeshed. We were combined, pushing and grunting as my dick slammed in as Sarah pushed back. Our sex was electric, our groaning building. My chin rested on her shoulder and I bit her neck lightly. My entire body was involved in this love making.

"Oh my God," yelled Sarah as her orgasm overtook. Her entire body was quivering but she didn't slow down a beat, slamming back, forcing my dick even deeper in her enlivened pussy.

My orgasm was fierce, I let go of her body, fell back a few inches and arched my back as my cum flew from my testicles, picked up juice in my clutching prostate and squirted from my dick deep into Sarah's magnificent squeezing channel.

As I came down in bliss, Sarah quietly rolled on her back and pulled my face to her left tit. Soon I was sucking on her nipple as she groaned. Her hand moved mine down to her pussy. I slipped in one finger and then two while squishing her clit with my palm. Her hips began to push back to my hand; I slipped my fingers out and grasped her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh my God, keep doing that," moaned Sarah. Her groaning grew louder. After about a minute of sucking her nipple and gently squeezing her clit, I slid down her body and replaced my fingers with my tongue, sucking her enlarged clit into my mouth.

Almost instantly she came, "Oh suck my clit," now telling me to continue. She came about three times before she rolled away.

My dick had grown as hard as ever. "Not yet baby, I need to fuck you on top." I slid back up and buried my dick in her welcoming cunt, her legs were up and her feet on my butt. My arms reached under her back and my hands were on her shoulders. Sarah kept cuming again and again.

The heat from her body was intense. Her pussy just clamped down on my thrusting prick. My orgasm shook my entire body, my feet curled, my arms flew out, my butt shook. There was little cum, but it was the best, most powerful and satisfying orgasm of my life so far.

"Wow, that was the best," I said.

"Me, too," whispered Sarah; "I always prefer sex with you, Tommy."

"Same for me, but I think the last few days helped us get here," I added. We entered into a long discussion about all of the sex, with Ted and Mary, and Ralph and his friends. It was all fun and good, but the best part was how it got us hot for each other.

"I don't want to involve Steph in our sex," said Sarah.

"It was an accident, we'll be much more careful. But we still need to talk with her some more," I said.

It was weeks later, looking back, that I realized those two and a half days of sex were the most exciting and satisfying sex of my life to date. I felt a glow for days; my coworkers even observed that I was more relaxed, less head strong and more sympathetic.

It was three weeks before we got together with Ted and Mary again. We laughed and kidded about our sexual episode. It was just a fun afternoon, more a celebration of the fun we had enjoyed together and a reinforcement of our friendship. We all agreed that this was more important than sex.

Sarah talked about our experience with Ralph and his friends. Mary was amazed. She had been involved in group sex since she was a hippy, but never took on four guys with two more in the wings. Sarah never explained what happened with Steph and I didn't add anything much.

"Ralph is not much of a person, but he is an incredible fuck," said Sarah.

"How so?" asked Ted.

Sarah looked to me with questioning eyes. I just indicated "so what" with my hands. She could talk about anything with Ted and Mary as far as I was concerned.

"Ralph is a sensitive lover, he enjoys satisfying his partner. He knows how to move his body, how to grind my clit. He always gets me off with his fucking. But he is best with his tongue. He just knows how to suck my clit perfectly."

I looked over at Mary. She was clearly turned on and probably thinking about fucking Ralph.