Tommy Awakens Ch. 12-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it wasn't just that. I asked him to fuck Tommy's butt while Tommy was eating his cum out of my pussy."

"You let him?" asked Ted looking at me.

"I didn't stop him. He had lubed up his hands, reached around and was stroking my dick as he slipped his dick deep into my ass. I'd never done anything like that before -- or since."

"Did you cum? Did you like it?" asked Ted, leaning forward and showing some excitement.

"I did cum, but it was sort of involuntary. His dick pushed into me in a way -- hitting my prostate that forced me to cum. It was okay, but nothing great. I liked it some, but it wasn't worth the sore butt I had for two days," I laughed.

"How often do you guys see Ralph?" asked Mary.

"Just twice, we aren't really even friends," responded Sarah.

The subject changed to Stephanie. Ted and Mary are Steph's god parents and always want to know what is going on with her.

"She has been going to work regularly and on time. She hasn't complained even when she works the 11 PM to 5 AM shift. I am still amazed," said Sarah.

I was more amazed at how hot she had become, but I choose just to say, "She has lost a lot of weight and pays attention to how she looks. It's quite an improvement."

"We heard that you have planned a trip to Barbados in three months," said Mary.

"I've been trying to talk Ted and Mary into joining us," Sarah added. "Have you decided to come?"

We discussed the location, right on the beach and within a few minutes we were on the Internet making airline reservations. I phoned the resort to upgrade our villa.

"All they have left is a three bedroom unit on the beach. It just became available because of a cancellation. I took it." We were all thinking about who might use that third bedroom. I guessed that Mary and Sarah were considering Ralph. My mind could not move from Stephanie filling that room and my fantasies.

Ted and I were talking about his work as a marine statistician when I noticed Sarah and Mary talking excitedly in the kitchen, handing the phone back and forth. After about 10 minutes, they returned to the patio.

"Ralph is coming! But just for three nights and he insisted on getting his own room in the hotel about half a block from our villa."

I had always intended our vacation to be a bit of a romp, but it was turning into a major sexual escapade. I got a hard on that wouldn't go away. Looking at Ted, he had one too.

I decided to raise the stakes a bit, "Mary have you ever 'made it' with a woman?"

"Oh, yes, just a few times but I enjoy a women's tongue almost as much as yours Tommy.... Did you know I once tried to make it with Sarah?"

"This was long before I knew you Tommy. I tried to make love with Ted and Mary on my bed. I was uncomfortable and nothing really happened. We all just fell asleep," answered Sarah. A twinkle in her eye and a glance around the room told me that she might be more comfortable next time.

"Let's all think of someone who we would like to have take the third bedroom," said Mary. No one could come up with a name. I kept thinking of Stephanie, but knew better than to bring her up.

Ted got up and put a leash on Frankie, their 10 year old dog. I offered to join them on a walk. Ted and Mary live in an older neighborhood not far from Siesta. The lots were large, about a quarter of an acre, some with homes built in the sixties, others with elegant new homes. Eventually every older home will be torn down and one of these oversized monsters will take its place.

We were stopped by a couple who had lived in the neighborhood about 10 years. They were maybe 15 years younger than me. They petted Frankie, introduced themselves to me as Beth and Tom. They chatted with Ted for a few minutes about the neighborhood, Mary and some recent party.

I thought Beth grabbed Ted's ass as we moved on and I looked at him strangely.

"We get together with Beth and Tom a few times every year. Beth is bisexual and Mary is one of her favorite partners," said Ted. "Tom and I just watch for awhile and then get into it with the girls, often switching back and forth. One time, the girls insisted that Tom and I suck each other off. It was interesting and fun, but not anything I seek out."

We wandered around a construction site trying to guess the square footage of the huge home being built. It had to be 4,500 or more not counting the very large three car garage.

When we arrived back at the house, we walked through the attached garage to the kitchen. Ted turned to me, "The mattress isn't here. Let's see what's going on."

There was no point in trying to be quiet. As soon as we opened the door, Frankie ran through the house sniffing here and there. As soon as we got to the patio, there was Sarah and Mary, naked. Sarah was on her back and Mary who is very small, was licking Sarah's pussy. Ted started taking off his clothes as I stood in shock.

Sarah's eyes were closed; her legs in the air with her feet on Mary's shoulders. She was holding Mary's head with both hands. Her legs were moving side to side; her back was arching.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES," whimpered Sarah as Mary continued to pleasure her swollen clit.

Sarah pulled Mary's head from her fully sated pussy, slipped her hand's under Mary's arms and pulled Mary up so they were face to face. Their tongues entwined and Mary's head shifted to accommodate deeper kisses. After a few moments of hot tongue lashing, Sarah put her hands on Mary's butt encouraging Mary to bring her pussy up. Mary moved her pussy a few inches above Sarah's face. Sarah's tongue pointed out and I could see it enter Mary's outstretched pussy as she settled down on Sarah's face.

What a sight! Mary leaded forward on her hands and began to drag her pussy across Sarah's tongue. "Your tongue is so strong, so long, so perfect!" exclaimed Mary. Then her head bowed and her eyes closed as she concentrated on the orgasm that was shaking her entire body. Her toes were curled and her legs vibrated as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her.

Ted had gotten between Sarah's outstretched legs; lifted her hips and slipped a large pillow under her butt. On his knees he lifted her legs to his shoulders and aimed his dick at Sarah's sopping pussy. He put his hands on her hips and buried his dick in her pussy.

"Thanks, Tommy! Mary and I have been trying to do this for 10 years. You brought her sexual nature out. We always knew it was there," said Ted with a smile. He then redoubled his fucking. I was still standing there, taking it all in, rubbing my crotch.

Mary rolled off Sarah just lying still for a few seconds. Ted dropped Sarah's legs gently and climbed on board. You could see his dick between their bodies as he slammed into Sarah's welcoming pussy.

The next thing I knew, there was a tug on my belt buckle. Mary had crawled over and was on her knees. "I want to suck your big dick, Tommy. I want you to cum in my mouth," said Mary with a wicked look on her face. I turned my body so that Sarah could watch. She never let me cum in her mouth. Moments later my pants were around my ankles.

Mary opened her mouth and took my prick inside it, her tongue rolling around the head as she plunged down on it. I put my hands gently on the back of her head. She pulled off just long enough to say, "Fuck my face, Tommy."

My prick hit the back of her throat. Mary gagged momentarily and then her throat opened just enough for the head of my dick to slide by. Her lips were touching my body. My dick slid back out of her throat as she began to suck harder than anyone had ever sucked my dick. Her cock sucking was world class, better than even Priscilla's.

My knees gave way as my first orgasm began to over take me. Mary's mouth never left my prick as I slid to the floor on my back. She pushed my dick back in her throat as rope after rope of cum shot from my dick.

Mary redoubled her sucking, concentrating on the shaft as the head was so sensitive. Her hand lifted my scrotum as she sought out and gently squeezed my balls one at a time.

"Oh, yea, suck my dick, just like that. I love it!"

My hips moved up into the air. She began to lick my slit again. The rushes of pleasure flew through my dick. Mary kept this up until I was sure her mouth was tired, but it was so good, I hated to stop. I looked up and saw Sarah kneeling next to Mary, watching her suck me.

Mary pulled off and presented my throbbing dick to Sarah's mouth. "You finish him off, honey. You swallow his cum. It tastes great!"

Ted and Mary became our cheering section, whooping and yelling. "You suck that dick Sarah. Fuck her face -- cum for us!!!" It was the best blow job Sarah had ever given.

My back arched and I shot a good stream of cum right into Sarah's mouth. "You swallow girl!" cheered Mary.

I laid there still for minutes after those two powerful orgasms. I must have been a sight with my pants still around my ankles. Sarah and I got up, hugged Ted and Mary, dressed and hurried home -- they were expecting company!

Chapter Thirteen -- Tommy, Stephanie and Ralph

We got home early in the evening and Sarah took a nap as I watched the end of a football game. About ten minutes later, Stephanie came through the front door, obviously upset and excited.

"I hate fags. It is a sin against God. It should be illegal. The thought of two men kissing is disgusting. There must be something wrong with their brains," she blurted out sitting next to me.

This didn't add up to me. Several of her best friends were clearly gay. "What is going on kid?" I asked.

"It's Karl. I love him so much and we spend hours on the phone or together everyday, but he's gay. I know he loves me, but will never touch me."

"I wonder. Karl looks a bit sissy to be sure. But, I wonder why he monopolizes so much of your time? He doesn't seem to have enough time left to develop any other relationships, gay or otherwise. How does he know he is gay? What does being gay mean to him? He seems young and immature. Casual gay sex may be easy to come by and free of entanglements, but is that really his life? I'd like to talk to him."

"He hangs around gay guys sometimes. I know he has had sex with one of them."

"How do you know?"

"It's obvious."

"Okay. Let's change subjects for a minute. It is pretty selfish for anyone to want someone they love to change their soul, their sexual being. No one chooses to be gay anymore than we choose to be hetero. If you really love Karl, and he is truly gay, you need to let him go."

"It just makes me so angry, I could scream," yelled Stephanie then calming she added, "How do you know if you are gay or lesbian?"

"Imagine two beautiful people, your age are walking in front of you. One is a guy, the other a woman."

Stephanie interrupted, "I always look at the woman first."

I interrupted back, "Yea, but which one do you imagine naked, which one arouses you?

"Whenever I do, it's always the guy," she responded.

"Well, for a gay person, it's the other way around. They can't stop themselves from considering sexual possibilities with persons of the same sex. I can recognize a good looking, well dressed man, but I really don't care about thinking of him in a sexual sense."

"Have you considered the possibility that you are attracted to Karl because he is 'safe'? That you know he will never get involved with you sexually and therefore the fear of sex and serious companionship is absent?"

"Oh, you're nuts, Tommy."

"Ok, but I will try to help you with Karl if you can get him to talk to me. You can tell him that I am bisexual if you like. Your best hope is that he has gender confusion caused by some sort of sexual abuse as a child. Also, he might be bisexual. Unfortunately, I don't see why he would trust me."

"Are you really bisexual?" asked Steph.

"Let's say 95% hetero and 5% gay, but you don't have to tell him that. It's important for you to realize that I see nothing wrong with someone being gay anymore than I see something wrong with someone being tall or short. It is just what they are."

"It's just so sad. I think Karl would be a wonderful father," said Steph.

"Could you handle it if Karl turned out to be really bisexual? That he could love you and yet still, on occasion, still want sex with a man?"

Steph considered this for a moment, "He could only kiss me and I would want to always be part of his sex life. If he has to have sex with a man, I want to be there."

"That's an incredible offer. I couldn't have dealt with that at your age."

"I love him that much," said Stephanie.

I had an obvious hard on and Steph was just sitting there, thinking and staring at my crotch.

"Are you really ready to settle down? Have you discovered your sexuality adequately yet? My ex-wife and I failed to do this -- we should never have married." I could have added the same was true of her mother and father, but I felt that might be hurtful.

"At least I know now that I love sex. I've missed it since that day..."

Our conversation ended as Sarah emerged from the bedroom with a huge smile. I crossed my legs as the door opened. "What have you two been talking about?" she asked.

"Karl," answered Steph smiling at her mom.

"He's the guy you hang around with that seems a bit sissy. Right?"

"He can't help it if he is that way. Quit talking bad about him," said Stephanie.

"Damn, which way is it?" I thought to myself.

About a month later, I arrived home late from work. I knew that Sarah had a series of parent teacher conferences and was not expected home for several hours. But here was a huge black SUV in the driveway ... just like the one Ralph owned. My dick began to swell as I considered the possibilities.

I left my computer bag in the car and carefully opened the unlocked front door. From the hallway I could hear groaning, probably coming from the living room.

Literally on my tiptoes, I approached. Discarded clothing was visible on the floor -- one of Steph's tiny red thongs was right on top. Was it the one I had kept in my pocket and smelled repeatedly one day last week?

Peaking around the corner, there was Ralph fucking Stephanie. The coffee table had been pushed away. Stephanie was on her feet, facing the wall; leaning over with her hands on the back of the sofa. Ralph was standing behind her, holding her hips as he pounded his prick into Steph's tight pussy.

"Rub my clit, PLEASE," exhorted Stephanie.

Ralph leaned forward, slowing his stroking and reached both arms around her body.

"Grab my clit between your fingers. OH YEA just like that," Stephanie's body was quivering and shaking as her orgasm overtook her entire body. Her head flew back and one of her hands came off the sofa as she began to pull her pointed nipple nearest me.

As Steph came down from the pleasure of her orgasm, Ralph's hands moved to Stephanie's hips and he began to stroke all the way in and out, driving to his own orgasm. Steph pushed back to meet each stroke. She turned her head and spotted me standing in the entryway rubbing my crotch through my pants.

"Oooo, Tommy, I want you to lick Ralph's cum from my pussy."

"Can I fuck you first baby?"

"Of course you can, just let Ralph get me off one more time."

I was taking off my clothes but couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me, even long enough to pull my tee shirt over my head. Stephanie had begun a rolling series of orgasms as Ralph pounded her writhing body.

Gasping for air, Steph slammed back as hard as Priscilla had ever slammed on to me. Each time, Ralph's dick left her pussy by about an inch and slammed back. It was better than any porn movie.

Finally, Ralph pulled her hips so hard that her feet left the floor, her hands slipped off the back of the sofa and her head dropped down onto a pillow. It was the wildest fuck I'd ever seen. Ralph began to cum, driving spurt after spurt of semen deep into Stephanie's pussy.

They both collapsed onto the sofa, fully sated and wondering at the experience just past.

Naked by now, I sat next to Steph, listening to her heavy breathing, feeling her naked thigh on mine. I put my hand on her cheek and she drew it to her mouth and sucked in two of my fingers. A few seconds later she sat up, spread her legs and showed me her glistening pussy with cum running out.

Once her breathing returned to normal, Stephanie took my hand and brought it to her pussy. "Stick a finger inside and rub my clit."

Just about the same time, a half clothed Ralph moved over by Stephanie, leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "I gotta go kid, thanks a million," he said. "Maybe again sometime?"

"Bye Ralph, I'll be in touch," said Stephanie as she started pulling both of her nipples.

I stood up with a roaring hard on and brought Stephanie over to a small ottoman. Sitting down with my back against the wall, my hands pulled Stephanie around so that she was facing me, standing above my prick. "Sit on my dick please baby. I want to see your face and boobs as you fuck me for the first time."

"Oh so this is just the first time?"

"I hope so; just fuck me now, please!"

Stephanie put her hands on my shoulders, placed her legs over mine and lowered herself down. I felt my prick touch her outer lips and then sink into the tightest pussy I had ever experienced. She fell forward and her nipples were on my chest, her chin was on my shoulder and she was nibbling on my neck. Her breathing was tickling me.

Stephanie started to raise and lower herself, stroking my cock with her pussy. I pushed up as much as I could when her pussy reached my crotch. "Move your hips a bit; push your clit onto my pubic bone. You are fucking me, so make it good for yourself. I guarantee I love it."

Steph's breathing got harder. I could feel Ralph's cum slide down over my balls. "There's no hurry baby. Experiment, move your body around, find those spots in your pussy that give you the most pleasure."

She started sliding side to side then in nearly a circle. I could feel her clit dragging along the top of my dick, around my pubic bone. Even though I was barely stroking in and out, I came with a rush, pushing rope after rope of cum into her pussy.

Steph looked at me in a disappointed manner. "Don't worry, Steph, I'll stay hard."

Stephanie began to concentrate her on her own body. Fucking me harder; pushing on my shoulders to rise; falling back down on my throbbing cock with all her weight. The smell of sex was intoxicating. I put my hands on her butt and helped push her down even harder. I spread her butt cheeks and played with the rim of her anus with my index finger.

Steph threw her head back and gouged my shoulders with her finger nails. Her pussy was throbbing and I could feel our juices running over my scrotum. She pushed down as hard as possible, the lips of her pussy opening wide enough for a much larger dick than mine. Convulsions pulsated through her body as her orgasm continued. I slipped the tip of my finger into her ass and her orgasm redoubled with a loud "Oh my God."

My arms let go of her butt and reached around to pull her torso to mine, to hug her once Steph's orgasm was complete.

"Put your arms around my neck. I'm going to pick you up." Her arms tightened around me as I stood up. Her legs swung around me. We continued to fuck gently as I carried her to the sofa and the two of us lay down without losing a stroke. I started to fuck more seriously, careful to rub her clit with each stroke. But I was really more interested in exploring her body at the moment.

Her hips were chasing my dick as I gently pulled out. I started to suck on one of her nipples, "It's so beautiful, Steph." My hand slipped down to her nest and a finger moved into her tight pussy. I switched my sucking between her nipples as I continued to reach for her hot spot up inside.

Stephanie was groaning softy, moving her hips onto my hand. Her nipples were peaked and hard. Much more sensitive than Sarah's, I just sucked on them lightly. "What wonderful boobies you have, I just love them."