Tommy Awakens Ch. 12-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They seem to love you too; my nipples have never been so hard. This is new to me."

I sucked a few more seconds and began to kiss my way down her torso. It was the perfect firmness. I paused and kissed around her bellybutton for just a second. Steph widened her legs as I moved backward first kissing the tops of her thighs, then the insides. Her hand moved down and she held open her pussy for my tongue.

"Let's see if I can make you cum again and again. I want your pussy juices on my face." My tongue began at the bottom of her slit and entered her pussy as deep as it could go. I tasted Ralph's, Stephanie's and my juices. My lips and tongue moved up to her hooded clit as my chin moved to rub her pussy. I began to suck gently on her clit.

Stephanie's hands moved into my hair. She grabbed my head and began to move it back and forth, I let her guide my tongue over her throbbing clit. Once, twice, three times her orgasms racked her body with shivers I could feel. The last time, Steph squirted on my face. I lifted up with a smile as the fluids dripped from my chin.

"That was great, unbelievable, even better than Ralph," purred Stephanie.

I enjoy pussy licking and clit sucking. It's the taste and the reaction my ministrations bring that gives me such joy. I could suck pussy for hours with my dick hard the entire time. But now I wanted to fuck Stephanie's young, tight pussy until I spurted one last time.

Before her breathing calmed, I skidded up, placed my prick at the entrance to her cunt and began to slowly ease inside her. It was so warm, inviting and tight. Her legs reached around and she pulled me in with her feet. Our bodies became glued, my arms reached around and I pulled her torso tight to me. I could hear her breath; feel her heart beat as I slowly picked up the pace of our fucking.

Having cum so hard already, I knew this would take some time. I began to pummel Stephanie with my dick. Her pussy as slick as it was, felt like a glove that was one size too small. I needed to work it in with each stretching thrust.

It had taken Sarah and me months of nearly constant fucking to get as good as Stephanie and I were at that moment. She began to cum again. I felt her pussy and entire torso vibrate beneath me and it set me off. My feet clenched; my butt squeezed almost until it hurt as stream after stream of cum were stuffed into her pussy—much more cum than I thought possible. "Oh Steph," was all I could say.

We nuzzled together for maybe five minutes, kissing each other on the neck and cheek. Holding each others face. Touching and rubbing each other in acknowledgement of the pleasure we had shared.

Finally, Steph said, "I'm saving kissing on the mouth for Karl."

"Let's get dressed; Sarah will be home any minute."

The house still smelled strongly of sex as we returned to the living room in tee shirts and shorts.

"When will we do this again?" asked Stephanie.

"I don't know -- probably never; when your mother finds out, I may be thrown out of the house."

"Why does she have to find out? You're NOT GOING TO TELL HER!?"

"Sarah and I made a deal, long ago, that we would be honest about everything, even if it hurt. I am certain that I know about every sexual encounter she has had since we met. She knows and has been present at all of mine, until now."

"But what if she throws me out too?" said Stephanie with fear in her eyes.

"We all have to face the consequences of our choices. It's your mother's house. I want to be part of her life and you should be here too. But if we sneak around behind your mother, we will get caught and that will be the end for me for sure."

"Let's just promise never to do it again."

"Steph, I broke this promise to your mother already. It's the only time I have ever broken a promise. Your reputation with promises isn't very good yet."

"What do you think will happen?" asked Stephanie.

"At best, I'll be sleeping in the office for awhile after a lot of yelling and crying. At worst, I'll be on the street having lost the love of my life."

"My mom is the love of your life?"

Just then the door to the garage opened and Sarah entered. "This place reeks of sex," she said. I had intentionally not opened the windows. "What was going on here?"

"I came home from work late again and found Ralph making love to Stephanie on the sofa," I said.

"Oh damn," responded Sarah.

"But that's not all. I gotta admit that it was so hot that I got carried away and made it with Steph as well."

"You two fucked?"

"Yea,"

For the first and only time in our lives together, I kept my arms down as Sarah leveled me by hitting me in the chin with her fist.

Chapter Fifteen -- Mary Saves the Day

About 2 AM, Sarah came into the office where I was trying to sleep on the love seat.

"You've left me with an impossible situation. If I throw you out, you'll just keep seeing Stephanie. If I let you stay, how can I trust you? I'm afraid to go to work tomorrow. Will you and Stephanie start fucking the moment I walk out the door? I'm lost. It's helpless. I should throw you both out."

"I can only offer one bit of consolation," I said.

"Yea, right," retorted Sarah.

"Yes, I broke my promise. In a wild moment, I broke down and got involved physically with Stephanie. Yet, I never lied to you about it or held anything from you, not even for two minutes. So, if you leave before work before me, at least, when you get home, you will know that nothing happened."

"Am I just supposed to accept last night? Have you no remorse?"

"For breaking my promise, I have remorse. Losing you would be horrible. Lying to you would be worse."

"So you enjoyed fucking Steph? Don't answer that. You always enjoy sex; I know the answer and don't need to hear it from you. You can come back to bed, just don't ask for anything!"

The next morning, getting ready for work, was like any other. Sarah always left first, having to be at school by 7:15. I was in the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee when Stephanie joined me in her baggy pj's.

"Mom threatened to throw me out. Why did you say anything?"

"She didn't though, did she? Steph, I love your mother. You need to find your own guy."

Stephanie stormed out of the room with a grunt.

Later that day, when I returned home from work, Sarah smiled at me and pointed to the telephone. She was talking to someone.

"You did that with your mother? I can't believe it," said Sarah. "And Ted too? I don't believe my ears." But that didn't stop Sarah from absent mindedly rubbing her crotch.

"Sure, tomorrow, call me first. Gotta go, Tommy's home. Love ya."

"Hey babe, good to see you," I said.

"I just got off the phone with Ted and Mary. I told them about last night. They told me I'd be nuts to give you up."

"Sounds like they said more than that."

"Yea, Mary wants Stephanie to come to Barbados with us. I told her no way. I think Mary wants Stephanie."

"I'm not surprised. She seems to be really into women," I said.

"She's not alone. It has become more important to me than I ever thought it could be; Mary gave me some of the best sex I have ever had. She's coming over tomorrow afternoon right after work."

A couple of hours later, I am in the kitchen grabbing a Diet Coke when I over hear Stephanie on the phone. She's making a date with Ralph for early the next afternoon.

"This should be interesting!" I think to myself. I decide to take the afternoon off.

But that was not to be. I had a phone conference that went on for two and a half hours with an important customer. There was no way I could leave except in an ambulance.

It was nearly 7 PM when I got home. Mary's pickup truck was pulling away as I turned in to our street. I don't think she saw me in the dark. When I walked into the house, I could clearly hear hip hop music coming from Stephanie's room. While I was pulling out a soda from the refrigerator, Steph bounced into the room wearing nothing but the tiniest thong I have ever seen. She brushed up against me and grabbed the can from my hand.

"Thanks, Tommy, Mom is waiting for you on the patio," she says as she bounced out of the kitchen back to her room. I grabbed another can and headed for the patio. This should be interesting, I thought to myself.

Sarah was sitting in a patio rocker wearing a sexy tee and short shorts. You could sense a glow. "Hi baby, glad you are finally home," she said.

I sat down and before I could say anything, Sarah began with a smile, "This time, I'm the one who needs to confess."

"This I gotta hear. Don't leave out anything."

So Sarah began her story:

"Let's see, I was expecting Mary's truck and was rubbing my crotch as I drove the last few blocks home. But, there were three -- Mary's truck, Steph's Mustang and Ralph's huge SUV. I parked in the garage and as I got to the door, Mary opened it, naked. She put her arms around me, kissed my cheek and began to pull on my nipples through my blouse.

Mary said something like, 'Steph is with Ralph right now. He's amazing. Let's go to the living room.'

As we passed through the hallway, I was pulling the rest of my clothes off and could see Stephanie and Ralph in her bedroom. She was on her knees in front of him, sucking his dick. From what I heard, Ralph was telling her what he wanted her to do.

I was pretty much in shock as Mary guided me to the living room. She laid me on my back on the coffee table. She was over me in a flash, first sucking on one nipple then the other. It felt amazing. In a few moments she shifted her attention to my pussy. Mary's licking was so wonderful; I could feel my pussy lips swell. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her tongue and lips.

To make a long story shorter, she got me into one orgasm after another, some of the best of my life. I didn't want it to end but I began to hyperventilate. 'Just give me a few seconds, don't stop, it's magical.' I felt her tongue lift up. A few seconds later, my pussy was filled with tongue again. It was curled and snaking into my cunt. Then her mouth slammed on top of my clit and she began to suck and flick my clit better than anyone in my entire life -- even better than you, Tommy.

Suddenly I felt lips on one of my nipples and opened my eyes. Mary was sucking one nipple and pulling the other. I couldn't see who was licking me. I threw my head back and vibrated through a series of orgasms that left me entirely breathless. I couldn't stand another lick and I didn't want it to stop. I pushed Mary off as I grabbed for Ralph's head when I realized the hair was too long. It had to be Stephanie. Maybe because the act was so taboo, I screamed and thrashed with the strongest, longest, most satisfying orgasm of my life.

Stephanie's face appeared between my legs, dripping with my juices and a huge smile. 'I love you mom,' was all she said. I rolled over on my side not wanting anyone to touch me. Mary covered me with a blanket.

When I woke up a few minutes later, the three of them were at it on the sofa. Mary was sitting with her legs wide open, Stephanie was licking her clit and Ralph was behind Steph fucking gently. I rolled back over and went to sleep.

Mary woke me sometime later handing me this tee and shorts and a beer. The three of us sat out on the patio and talked about our experience. We laughed and joked for an hour minutes. Mary has some amazing stories."

What a story! I had been rubbing my dick through my pants from the earliest part of her story, but had remained quiet. "Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I don't know and who really cares? I love you and hope you can forgive me."

"What's to forgive? Of course I love you. I'm just a little jealous of Ralph! I tried to get home early but just couldn't."