Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And given what was happening to me at some deeper level, my outward manner probably changed a bit too, becoming just a little more overtly flirtatiously suggestive. Certainly the girls' reactions shifted, from open laughter, to shyer, slightly blushing and half-muffled giggles.

So by then it didn't seem at all out of place that when Keiko made a quite unconnected comment about how lucky they were to have such a good view from their room, I grabbed the moment and said how much I would like to see the lights of the city from there. I sensed another of those secret exchanges taking place between the two of them and that time it was actually Tushi who responded, saying that would also give us a chance to share a night-cap.

The bill was hurriedly signed and within minutes we were up in their room, and while Tushi went to the mini-bar for the drinks Keiko took my hand and led me across to the window. But once there, she turned, holding herself close to me as she looked up and said in a soft voice. 'I want to thank you for your kindness Michael.'

I slipped one hand around her waist and pulled her just a little closer. 'Just being with such intelligent and attractive women is thanks enough Keiko. But I admit I would have liked the opportunity to get to know you even better.'

She gave another of those charming, partially muffled giggles, then said. 'Well now you have.' And lifted herself up to kiss me.


Chapter 3

Keiko

As she did that the overhead lights went out, leaving us to see by just one small bed-side lamp, plus those being reflected up from the city below. But at that moment I didn't need to see anything, I was far too conscious of the supple body being pushed against me, and the softly moist lips pressing against mine.

The one thing that most truly amazed me about everything that followed was not what we actually did together, which was in itself quite astounding, but the change in their attitude. From the moment the ice was broken by that one kiss it was as though I was with two completely different girls. Gone was their shy reserve, gone was their lingering formality, and certainly gone was any sense of restraint.

Even as that first kiss continued I felt Keiko wedging one hand between us, reaching down to my crotch, then finding and squeezing my rapidly growing cock. I only needed one hint, and while she was busy doing that I was unzipping her dress, stroking the softly bare skin beneath it, then fumbling with the fastening of her bra.

So when we finally broke for air it only took a couple of small shrugs of her shoulders to bare herself to the waist, and having done that she immediately went to work on me, her nimble fingers quickly getting rid of my jacket and tie and then undoing the buttons down the front of my shirt. And while she was doing that I spent a few moments just looking down at her breasts before reaching for them.

They were beautiful. Not overly large, but still a little bigger than I had thought they might be, but what they lacked in size they more than made up for in the perfection of their shape.

'Not so big.' she whispered as I cupped their soft but firm warmth.

'But big is not always beautiful Keiko. And you have very beautiful breasts.' I replied as I began slowly stroking and fondling them.

'In some areas big can most definitely be beautiful, and I think what you have here is both.' she answered, squeezing the still growing bulge in my pants just a little more firmly.

We stood doing no more than kissing and touching each other for a minute or two. While I gently fondled the soft firmness of her breasts she continued using one hand to massage my cock, quickly bringing it up to full size and hardness, and running the other up under my shirt, her finger-tips slipping up and down over my stomach and chest.

'I would like to see, then kiss the rest of you Keiko.' I whispered in her ear, before letting my lips run down the slender curve of her neck.

'And I want to look at you too Michael, all of you, but especially this part.' she replied in a low voice as she tightened her fingers.

'You can certainly do that, but I hope you want to do more than just look.' I said as I tried to push her dress down over her slim hips.

'Other way easier.' she said, stepping back and reaching down for the hem, then quickly pulling it up over her head.

Beneath it she had on a pair of thigh-high, ultra sheer black stockings, and a skimpy, brightly coloured g-string, the thin crimson support ribbons of which contrasted sharply with her pale olive skin. Her body was slender, but though small and delicate, almost fragile looking, it was still perfectly proportioned, a truly tiny waist giving a more feminine shape to her almost boyish hips.

Even as I kicked off my shoes and began getting my trousers off I found myself licking suddenly dry lips as I stared at her. She had an amazingly spectacular body! And in one way I was glad I hadn't known what the clothes she had on during that afternoon had been hiding, because if I had I would have had to cope with hours of painfully frustrated arousal.

As I stripped she just stood there, watching me, her eyes widening as I stepped out of my pants and slipped the shirt off. She said something under her breath, which I didn't catch. 'Pardon?' I said as I lifted each foot to take off my socks.

'A true bronzed Aussie.' she replied, with a tense smile. 'You are very well built Michael. Very strong body.'

'Thank you, I'm glad it pleases you.' I said, the size of my cock making it a bit of a struggle get my briefs off over it. 'And yours is truly beautiful.'

She gasped and stared even harder when I got the briefs off and my straining cock leapt upwards. But it took a second, louder cry of surprise from across the room to suddenly remind me that we weren't alone. I turned to see where Tushi was, and saw her standing by the bar, still dressed, but watching us, a drink in one hand, the other at that very moment dropping to clutch her crotch.

I turned back to Keiko, about to ask her what we should do about her friend, but I could see from the awed expression on her face that she wasn't really with it at that moment. 'Very, very big one.' she whispered in an under tone. 'Perhaps too much so.' she added.

'Oh I think not.' I said as I stepped forward and slipped my hands up over her, one reaching behind to cup the small, tight curve of her arse, the other tilting her head up so I could kiss her again.

As we came together she lifted my cock so it became trapped against the silky soft swell of her stomach, pressing herself hard up against it as her hands slid around to grasp my arse and she pulled me even more tightly against herself. Again we kissed for a couple of minutes, but that time much more passionately than before, our tongues madly twining and our lips almost bruising each other's.

Then, when we broke and I turned to lead her to the bed, there was a sudden, brilliant flash of light. I looked around, only to be blinded by another, it was Tushi, taking pictures of me.

'You mind Michael?' Keiko asked as she pushed the g-string down over her legs.

I was struck dumb for a moment. Did I, would I mind? The thought of perhaps being no more than a series of photo's in some girls', hopefully private scrap-books, was a bit hard to cope with. But then I looked at Keiko, saw her spectacular body, saw the almost pleading look on her face, and with no more than another moment's thought, said. 'Not if that's what you want Keiko.' And took her outstretched hand.

There were a few moments when I thought that what she'd said would prove to be true, that my cock would actually be too big for her. Even after spending some time kissing and caressing every part of her lovely body, including several minutes of licking and sucking her pussy, when I first tried to finally get it into her, I just couldn't, she was just too tight.

'Roll over, let me try Michael.' she said, giving me a push up off herself.

I did as she suggested, rolled over on to my back, and had to clamp my eyes shut as Tushi took several more pictures in quick succession, and was still waiting for the red haze to clear from my retinas when I felt Keiko's pussy-lips slipping down over the tip of my cock. The feeling was bliss, but the thought that it might be all I'd feel dampened my enthusiasm a little. Then I felt them pressing down, felt the tension in her body as she added her weight to the effort she was making, and then, as though something had suddenly split open, felt my cock being drawn up inside her.

As she pushed down she gasped something in Japanese, and from the tone in her voice I really didn't need it to be translated. I could only guess how she might be feeling as the massive girth of my cock stretched her wide open, but although I had no idea what she'd actually gasped from the inflection in her voice she absolutely loved it.

And she really was an incredibly tight fit, even though I could feel how wet she'd got from all the preliminary stuff I'd done, it felt as though the skin was being literally stripped off the shaft. But of course at that moment that only added to the excitement I was feeling.

And that level of excitement went even higher when she began to move herself up and down, slowly and somewhat cautiously at first, then, as her confidence grew, a little faster, and taking a bit more of me with each downward push.

I realised that at first the best thing I could do to help us both was to let her make the pace, so in spite of the urge to thrust upwards, I resisted it, contenting myself with enjoying what she was doing and the feel of her skin beneath my hands. While one caressed and fondled her breasts, feeling the spiking nipples grazing my palm, then gently rolling and pinching them, I let the other roam over whatever other parts of her I could reach.

Perhaps that additional stimulus actually helped, because it wasn't that long before I heard her give a muffled cry of surprised delight, and felt her pelvis jamming itself hard down against mine. 'Ah yes!' she said smiling triumphantly down at me. 'Now I've got it all, and now I'm going to really fuck my bronzed Aussie!'

And she certainly did that! And once she was under way Tushi moved around beside the bed, snapping us as we rode each other to what were virtually synchronous orgasms.

When we were done Keiko remained firmly astride me, grinning from ear to ear as sweat ran slowly down over her face. 'Was that good for you too?' she asked, then burst into peals of laughter when I replied that it was better than good, it was - 'Bloody marvellous!'

'For me too, bloody marvellous!' she replied with the same satisfied grin. 'And Tushi didn't seem to bother you at all.' she added, turning to see what her friend was doing.

'I wasn't really thinking about her Keiko.' I said softly, running my hands up and down her sweat sheened body. 'What you were doing was so good I think a bus-load of tourists could have come in without me noticing them.'

'Well now you must rest for a little, before doing it again, with her. So I can get some pictures too.' she said quite matter of factly.

I suppose because her lack of command of the language meant Tushi had been quiet for much of the time, but that, and the fact they'd mentioned her boy-friend, had left me thinking I probably wouldn't be fucking both of them. But even so, for a split-second I felt something approaching disappointment, disappointment that Keiko could so easily pass me along to her friend. But then she made me feel much better when she bent low and whispered. 'I don't really like the idea, but what else can I do?'

'I feel the same, but I'll do my best Keiko.' I replied, pulling her down so I could kiss her again.

But at least they gave me time to recover, I headed for the bath-room to take a by then much needed piss and then rinse myself down, hooking a towel round my waist before rejoining them for the drink they'd promised some long time before. By then they were both wearing light silk robes, so I presumed Tushi had already undressed, and I admit that the longer we sat there the more the thought of exactly what I might find underneath her robe began to both intrigue and slowly re-arouse me.

Keiko's body had been beautiful, and sex with her had been incredibly good, but the thought of being able to compare that with what it might be like with Tushi was too.


Chapter 4

Tushi

Nobody said anything for a while, the girls spent a lot of the time staring at my tanned upper body, occasionally exchanging somewhat tense smiles with each other as we just sat sipping our drinks, thinking our own separate thoughts. But then Keiko broke the silence. 'This is something lots of girls talk about, but few actually get to experience.' she said cryptically.

'What is?' I asked.

'Fucking a bronzed Aussie.' she replied with the mischievous grin I'd seen earlier. 'Lots of my friends hope it will happen to them. We'll be very popular when we tell them that for us it did.' Then added in a suddenly more serious tone. 'You won't mind us doing that will you?'

I grinned back at her, and then saw the quick flash of concern on her face vanish when I replied. 'After what you've just done for me, how could I possibly object to anything? But I have been wondering about the pictures.'

'A friend of mine got lucky.' Tushi interjected, then added something in Japanese to Keiko.

'She said, but the guy was not as good looking as you are Michael. He didn't have such a great body, and he was certainly nowhere near as big as you are, down there!' Keiko translated with a grin.

'Tell her I'm flattered that she thinks so.' I replied, adding. 'But tell her that much of my response is caused by having two such beautiful ladies to stimulate me.'

Keiko smiled at my graciously polished compliment and I saw Tushi blush with pleasure when it was translated for her.

'But why the pictures?' I asked.

'Oh for the memories. And also to prove what happened is true.' Keiko answered.

'Prove, to whom?'

'To our friends, the girls in our -' she paused for a moment, apparently searching for the correct word. 'The translation is not really good, but the best I can say is, for our secret group.'

'And what's that?'

'A group of friends, the girls I just mentioned, it's made up of girls who have travelled, and those who plan or hope to. We exchange information on good places to visit, ways of travelling, things like that. And more personal things too, about the adventures we have.' she added with a knowing smile.

'So I'm an adventure!' I thought to myself. 'A souvenir from a holiday! And that's another neat demonstration of role reversal that can be attributed to the ever shrinking planet.' But to them I said. 'And do many of your group have these adventures?'

'As I said, not as many as would like to. But a few do. But not usually with a local man, at least not a younger one. So you will be very famous, at least within a small, very private group you will.' she added reassuringly.

As I continued taking sips from my drink I asked them to tell me about some of the 'adventures' their friends had had, but while they were recounting a few of those I was also thinking about what Keiko had said.

At first I wasn't too sure just how I felt about the idea of becoming a 'sex object', a 'trophy'. But then I thought that it was only within their 'secret group', and after all why shouldn't girls brag about their conquests the way some men always had. And once I had accepted that idea I began to feel differently about it.

After all, in many ways it was a compliment, and there was something about having a fan club, albeit a very small one in just one town in Japan, that was actually a bit of a thrill. I had a momentary image of the group, sitting together, drinking and talking, then watching a computer screen as Keiko hooked up their camera. And then imagined their reactions as my body appeared. Imagined one or two doing what Tushi had done when she first saw my cock, their hands dropping to their lap, pushing down between their legs.

But perhaps Keiko and Tushi would actually make copies of some of the pictures for the girls to take home with them, so they could view them in private. So they could sit at their computers and finger themselves while looking at me.

And I found that idea definitely exciting!

While all that had been going on in my head I had still been half listening to the stories Keiko had been recounting, from time to time making appropriate sounds of surprise at what some girls had got up to during their trips. I realised that although outwardly more formal in their mannerisms, and certainly much less interested in alcohol than we in the West, apart from that there was not too many differences between us. Most of the girls wanted to get laid by a good-looking guy.

So, by the time someone made a move I was not only rested, but the various thoughts, and especially the images inside my head, had undoubtedly started to get me sexually re-aroused again.

And as though using it as a cue as to when and how to make that move Tushi waited until I had drained my glass. She got up and took it from me, going over to the bar to refill it, then when she turned around again I saw she had at the same time unfastened her robe. As she returned back across the room towards me it flapped open, exposing her nakedness, her breasts, her gently rounded stomach and the thin, vertical strip of pubic hair beneath it.

Then having put the drink down on the table beside me, she stood there, allowing me to look at her.

Although not as slenderly built as Keiko, her body was still exciting to look at. Her breasts, though still not overly large were fuller, fleshier than Keiko's, her hips more rounded, and from what I could see of her pubic mound, it was more prominent, fatter. But what really caught my attention, and then held it, were her nipples, for a girl her size, they were enormous.

The surrounding circles were much bigger and darker than Keiko's had been, almost entirely covering the rounded tips of her breasts, but in their centres were twin spikes of still darker flesh, which were already much longer than Keiko's had been when she was fully aroused.

I felt myself automatically licking my lips as I stared at them, found myself mentally anticipating what it would actually feel like to have those nipples between them.

But while I was still staring at them Tushi bent forward, allowing her breasts to sway towards me, and I automatically reached up to hold them, taking them on the palms of my hands. Although they were not quite as firm as Keiko's had been, the skin was equally silky smooth, but they felt much heavier, and the spiking nipples were much firmer, already feeling like some incredibly fine leather.

Then, while allowing me to continue fondling those she reached forward and undid the knot holding my towel in place, pushing it aside and slipping her hands down between my legs. Her fingers were warm, her touch soft and gentle and I slid myself forward and eased my legs further apart so she could more easily reach my cock and balls.

For a couple of minutes we did no more than that, I fondling her breasts and those incredibly long nipples, she hefting and rolling my balls in one hand, while the other stroked and every now and then gently tugged my quickly growing cock.

She waited until it had started to harden a little before dropping to her knees and shifting my legs further apart, then treated me to what was undoubtedly one of the most proficiently skilled head jobs I'd ever experienced.

The effects she was able to create with her mouth, lips and tongue were simply incredible, and when she sucked on it I felt as though I'd had some sort of vacuum pump attached to my cock. In a very short time she'd given me an erection the equal of the earlier one, and when she then just continued, being careful to prevent an unwanted premature ejaculation by constantly changing the pattern of what she was doing, it felt it was getting so engorged it would literally burst.