Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there panting, gasping and giving occasional guttural grunts of ecstatic frustration as she went on and on, bobbing, swooping, and sucking the massively swollen thing my cock had turned into, all the time adding further, but quite unnecessary stimulation by gently stroking the straining shaft and intermittently rolling or squeezing my balls.

I've no idea whether Keiko knew both what Tushi was going to do and the effect it would have on me, or whether she just took the opportunity that had been presented to her. But when Tushi was finally satisfied she'd done as much as she could without me actually climaxing and she lifted her head up away from me, I was again blinded by a series of brilliant flashes from their camera.

Although my eyes were shut tight I was still aware of Keiko moving around, apparently taking shots of me from various angles. And in spite of the surging need roiling inside me I found myself briefly wondering just what the girls in their group would say when they saw those particular pictures.

Then I felt Tushi's hands reaching for me, reaching for my hands, pulling me to my feet. I opened my eyes and saw Keiko standing there with the camera and grinning from ear to ear, then felt Tushi tugging me across to the bed. There were a couple more flashes as I followed her, presumably taking shots of the way my almost vertically rearing cocking was bouncing around. Then Tushi slipped off her robe and got up on all fours on the end of the bed.

'You like it this way?' she asked as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

'I like it very much that way Tushi.' I answered as I went across to stand behind her.

Her arse was a little chubbier than Keiko's taut globes, and I actually found the prospect of having more to get hold of, more to dig my fingers into just that much more exciting. As I moved closer I pressed my cock down with one hand and slid the other between her legs, her pussy wasn't just moist, it was sopping wet.

I suddenly realised that the poor girl must have been wound-up for ages, getting aroused from the moment I had started kissing Keiko, then having to watch the two of us at it while she could only stand there taking photographs. And I guess feeling my cock responding to her expert mouth wouldn't have made things any easier for her, the feel of its hard, pulsing heat between her lips must have made her wish it was doing something much more useful, elsewhere.

So to make it up to her, and as a way of 'thanking' her for the incredible head-job, I decided to do my best to make that fuck one that she would remember for a long, long time.

Although what she had done to me had left my cock-head looking more like some massively swollen fruit, because her pussy was already so wet I found I had no trouble at all in slipping it inside, and guessed that a firm shove would have buried my whole cock right up to the hilt. But, although I pushed forward, I did so slowly, letting just over half of it slide into her then pausing, sort of hoping she'd get the impression she'd actually taken it all.

I held myself still for a few moments, enjoying the thrills that were already flowing back through having it embedded so snugly in the moist warmth of her body. Then although I made sure I pushed it no deeper, I began slowly moving it back and forth a little. At about the same moment I felt Tushi adjusting her position, taking her weight on just one hand and reaching the other back down beneath herself. And as I began moving my cock in and out of her pussy, she began quickly rubbing her clitoris.

When I'd discovered just how wet her pussy was I had anticipated that she wouldn't need too much more stimulation to get off, and I was proved right about that. But as I wanted to keep something in reserve to help her reach another, although I moved faster as I felt her building towards her first climax, I made sure I didn't let my cock get any deeper.

She reached orgasm with relatively little fuss, certainly making much less noise than Keiko had done, but I knew that she'd had one when I felt her body flexing, then her pussy tightening around my cock, and heard her give a series of small gasps.

Although it obviously hadn't been a really strong one, just knowing she'd had it took some of the pressure off me as I set out to give her another. At first I continued to move back and forth for a while, then pulled my cock right back until she had no more the head inside her pussy. Then I began moving it much more quickly, in effect just teasing her by rubbing it back and forth between her poutingly swollen pussy-lips.

But although I knew that technique would have driven her mad with frustration if I had kept it up for too long, I also felt sure it was still the best way of quickly restimulating her arousal.

And I was proved to be right about that. After a couple of minutes I felt her squirming beneath me, and then she said something. But although there was an urgent tone in her voice, as she spoke in Japanese I of course had no way of knowing what she was saying. But the way she started trying to push herself further back on to my cock let me know exactly what she needed. And I gave it to her, finally, and suddenly driving the full length of my by then strongly throbbing cock deep.

She gave a loud squeal of sheer pained surprise as she felt it stretching her wide open, then immediately filling her, filling her in way she'd probably never been filled before.

The force and its unexpectedness nearly flattened her, but if I'd had any lingering doubt about what she wanted from me her reactions dispelled them. Pushing herself up again I saw both arms and shoulders tensing as she braced herself, then heard her say. 'Go! Go now!'

So, taking a firm grip of her fleshy buttocks and spreading them so could get really deep, I did exactly that.

By then I had learned to ignore both Keiko moving around us and the occasional bright flashes from the camera, and perhaps in some ways they actually added to the excitement of the situation. Although most of my brain was flat-out dealing with the sensations coursing up through my body, some other part of it was equally busy, imagining the group of young girls watching me, madly frigging themselves as they stared at my cock powering back and forth.

Tushi took longer to reach her second climax, maybe she was actually able to somehow hold it back so she could continue enjoying the thrills my massive cock was giving her for that much longer. And although the clinging slick tightness of her pussy sent the pressure inside me soaring, I was able to hang on until she finally had it.

And her second, unlike her first, was both violent and extremely noisy.

I could tell it was coming from both the way her entire body started to tense, and the low wailing sound that slowly rose in both pitch and volume. With that I tightened my grip of her and increased the speed of my thrusting, starting to fuck her as though I thought it might be the last one I'd ever have.

And again any doubts as to her ability to withstand that onslaught were immediately dispelled by her reactions to it. Instead of lessening the power of each thrust by rocking forward with it, she did quite the reverse, forcing my cock even deeper by jerking herself back on to it each time.

An ear-splitting, siren-like cry signalled the start of her climax, its undulating sound filling and echoing around the room. But although it must have been almost deafening for Keiko I was barely conscious of it, what was happening to my cock was all I really cared about.

As she started to come Tushi's cunt contracted so tightly it felt as though it had been trapped in some muscular vice, a vice which had jaws that could be suddenly wound impossibly tight. So as her rhythmic, convulsing contractions continued, each time I thrust in and out I got an almost explosive burst of pleasure-pain from being caught in that vice-like grip.

The surging jolts of excitement sent the pressure inside me sky-rocketing, and I soon felt that aching drain in the pit of my stomach and my balls tightening as I approached my own climax. And Tushi must have felt something of my increasing tension and recognised its cause, because although still experiencing her own rolling orgasm, she still managed to jerk herself back on to my pistoning cock with even more force.

And that did it for me; with a loud guttural grunt the first load of semen literally exploded from me, jetting deep into her still spasming cunt, followed by a second that felt just as powerful, then another, and another and another.

Even when I knew my balls were utterly drained I held myself there, my still jerking cock plugging her, and my entire body trembling from the force I'd unleashed. I was vaguely aware of a low whimpering sound as Tushi continued squirming herself back on to the spearing length, but that was only secondary to the overwhelming sense of contented delight that I was experiencing.


Chapter 5

An Orgy for Three

I honestly thought that would be the end of the evening, thought both girls would have been satisfied by what we had already shared, expected them to quite soon want me to leave so they could get some sleep before our day out sight-seeing.

But I couldn't have been more wrong...

Admittedly the attention I got when Tushi and I finally broke apart was unlike anything I'd experienced from any other woman I'd known. During the time it had taken for us to recover, Keiko had slipped away and started running a bath, adding some muskily floral essence to the water that in itself was immediately refreshing when I stepped into it. Then, having let me lie there soaking for a little while, they returned and got me to stand up so they could wash me, giggling softly as they each sponged various parts of my body, and taking what seemed quite unnecessarily long to take care of my totally unresponsive cock and balls.

The fact that they were both naked while they did all that to me of course made the experience even more pleasurable, and I wasn't so exhausted that I couldn't take advantage of the opportunities it gave me. Although I'm sure their original intention had merely been to wash me, my wandering, soap-covered hands soon had their initially amused giggles turning to short, but none the less deep gasps of delight. And before they had finished washing and rinsing me down we were doing much more than just playfully teasing each other.

Having dried ourselves they helped me into one of the hotel's guest bath-robes and slipped their own back on again before leading me through to the snacks they had already thoughtfully prepared for us. They had crackers and cheese there in case I didn't like sushi and rice, which I do, but as by then I was feeling a bit peckish, I ate everything that was put in front of me, washing it down with a nicely chilled white wine.

While we ate I asked them to tell me more about their 'secret group' and more of the things they got up to when travelling, and some of the misadventures they had experienced gave us all a good laugh. Then, when Keiko had recounted how one of the girls had given a blow-job to some guy in the back of a tour bus, I asked her to give Tushi my sincere compliments for her skills in that area, to tell her it was undoubtedly the most exciting I'd ever experienced.

I watched Tushi's face colouring from embarrassed pleasure when Keiko translated what I'd said, then she gave a fairly long response in an obviously hesitant voice.

'She is happy she pleased you, and will be delighted to do so again.' Keiko told me. 'She says, and I fully agree with her, that you have a magnificent body that's most exciting to both look at and touch. And that's especially true of your penis.' she added in a somewhat lower tone. 'She says she has had much experience with her boy friend, who unfortunately expects much, but, unlike you, gives little in return.'

Compliments having been exchanged we continued eating and talking, then when we'd done Tushi disappeared into the bath-room, returning with one of those giant-sized bath towels, which she spread over the bed.

'In many parts of Japan it is traditional for women to give massage.' Keiko explained. 'Come, lie down, I think you will enjoy.' she said, getting up and pulling me to my feet.

They indicated I should lie flat on my stomach, then, using an oil that had a similar perfume to what they had put in the bath, they began massaging me, one concentrating on my shoulders and back, the other on my legs and buttocks. At first having their hands and fingers stroking and kneading me was blissfully relaxing and for a short while I felt myself literally drifting away. But although relaxing there was something extremely sensuous about the way they went about it, and that was especially so when the hands that had been massaging my legs moved them a little apart then worked their way higher.

Not long after that I became aware of a slowly growing sense of anticipation, as though my body itself was looking forward to being touched in different places. And that not only prompted thoughts about the girls who were actually giving me the delightful massage, but also increased my awareness of, and sensitivity to other feelings too. And not just those coming from the skilful hands and fingers, but even the feel of the towelling beneath me, of the sensations caused by having my stomach, thighs and still flaccid cock pressed down against it.

I had a series of slow mental flashes, images of some of the things I'd already seen and experienced. Of Keiko's beautiful breasts, and Tushi's impossibly long nipples. Of the incredible tightness of Keiko's pussy, and Tushi's consummate skill with her mouth. Of the sight of the two of them washing me, their naked, partially soap covered bodies glistening.

So not surprisingly, as the massage continued I found myself becoming slowly re-aroused, felt my cock responding, felt it pushing against my stomach as the blood being pumped back into it lengthened and thickened it.

So, when the girls rolled me over they immediately saw what effect they'd already had on me, and Tushi was obviously determined to finish what the massage had started. Getting up and crouching between my legs, as she lifted my partially swollen cock and slid her lips down over it, Keiko stood still, for once apparently uncertain as to what she should do to help.

'Get up here, kneel over me, let me kiss you, your pussy.' I said, seeing her instant smile of delight as I reached up for her.

I lost track of how much time we spent there on the bed together, and certainly didn't count the number of time the girls climaxed. Although Tushi quickly gave me a powerfully full erection, having already had two extraordinarily massive climaxes in a relatively short time I felt confident my next one would be some time in coming, so made sure I used that to the girls advantage.

Having licked and sucked Keiko to her first I had them swap places, whispering to her not to do too much to me, so I could make up for some of what Tushi's boy friend was reluctant to do for her. She understood my intention and although she stroked, kissed and sucked my cock almost as proficiently as Tushi had done, she made sure I didn't get too close to coming by taking long, intermittent pauses between her various activities.

So I was able to devote plenty of time to Tushi's sweet pussy, and know I gave her at least two climaxes before I felt the tension and pressure inside myself finally rising to uncomfortable levels.

Until that moment I hadn't really thought about how things would come to an end, but then it struck me that given my physical limitations, one of them could well be disappointed with the inevitable outcome. But as with several other aspects of the evening, I hadn't allowed for the girl's planning and organisational skills.

Once Tushi made it clear she'd finally been satisfied by what my mouth and tongue could do for her the girls said something in Japanese, then giggled softly as they changed their positions. I saw Keiko getting up and straddling my legs as she squatted down, then Tushi also got up, turning around so her back was towards me, and completely blocking my view.

But I really didn't need to see what happened after that, the thrills that shot through me were so intense that I didn't need the additional excitement of seeing anything at all.

They solved the problem of which one got the benefit of having my cock inside them by simply taking it in turns. First Keiko's tight little pussy rode me for a while, then they shifted slightly so Tushi's, by then much wetter, but still delightfully snug one could do the same. I couldn't see what else they got up to while swapping me back and forth, but I guessed from their squeals and gasps of delight that while bouncing up and down on it they were also either fondling themselves, or each other.

Not that I really cared what else they got up to, the regular change from one pussy to another was too exciting to be bothered by anything else. I just lay there, wallowing in the blissful enjoyment of what I was getting, feeling the ecstatic thrills coursing through every single part of my body, and the throbbing pulse in my cock getting stronger and stronger the longer they continued.

And somehow, though I've still no idea how they really managed it, they even shared the final moments. It must have been clear to them just what was happening from the way my body arched upwards as I built towards orgasm, and although I think it was Keiko's pussy that got the first couple of blasts, they then moved so quickly that Tushi had more than enough time to fully finish me off.


Chapter 6

Sight Seeing Saturday

I lay there, exhausted and utterly and completely drained, and in fact I must have fallen asleep for a while, because the next thing I knew I was being gently washed, Tushi taking care of my face, neck and chest, while Keiko did the honours lower down.

They were speaking in low whispers to each other but when they saw me stirring they paused, smiling gently down at me. 'Tushi asks me to tell you, you were magnificent Michael. And I agree with her. This is something neither of us will ever forget.' she said with obvious sincerity.

'Nor I Keiko.' I replied in huskily croaky voice. 'You are both not only beautiful young women, but amazingly accomplished lovers. I hope the men that you eventually marry fully appreciate what they have got.'

I was amused to see them both give me a low bow in reply, then Keiko asked if I would like to stay with them for the night. Although the idea of getting up and making my way home was a bit daunting right then I thought that remaining might create too many, albeit relatively minor inconveniences, so I thanked them but said no, and once that was decided I found the energy to get up, dress and, having agreed a time that I would pick them up the following morning, kissed them both and left.

The cool night air quickly refreshed me and as I made my way up the hill, past the still loiteringly hopeful working girls, I thought back over what had turned out to be one of the most eventful evenings of my life.

And the fact that it had all been triggered by a moment's thoughtfulness, in stopping to help a couple of bewildered tourists, made what had followed all the more mind-blowingly astounding.

I also began to think about the next day, and what I could do to make the girls' far too brief stay in Sydney as interesting as possible, and by the time I was back indoors had come up with what I thought would make a good day out for them.

Having had a really sound night's sleep I woke early and worked out what I'd need for our lunch as I showered and ate breakfast, then went down to the nearby shops to buy them. A phone call to the girls' hotel reception, saying I was a tour guide for a couple of their guests and needed a parking space for two or three hours was successful, and after packing what I'd bought in the trunk I gave them a ring.