Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They too were ready and having left my car in the hotel's car park I met them in the lobby. It was obvious they had set out to impress, and while their practical clothes were nowhere near as glamorous as what they had worn in the evening, they both looked much more eye-catching than the girls I had first met in the street.

Tushi was wearing a smartly tailored outfit comprised of a short sleeved top and mid thigh length shorts in bright, ice-cream colours. While Keiko had chosen a similarly lengthed skirt with a matching blouse in a fine, peach coloured, linen-type material. Their almost knee-high socks added an almost girlish charm to their outfits and I complimented them on how attractive they looked, then added that as we would be in the sun for most of the day they would also need hats.

Keiko turned to show me the small bags they had on their backs. 'All other things we need are in here Michael, small but remarkably accommodating.' she replied with a smile.

'Excellent! Now what I thought was this, if you would prefer to do something else please say so, this is just an idea.' I said, then outlined my plan. 'First we'll catch a taxi down to Circular Quay and then take a cruise on the harbour, not in one of the bigger cruise ships, which you'll find are jammed full of tourists.' I explained with a grin. 'But one of the smaller operators. Although they're not as slickly professional they go further around the harbour, so you will get to see more of it. Then back here to pick up my car, which is already down in the car-park, and I'll take you for a drive up along the northern beaches. We'll go up through part of one of our National Parks, where you can see some aboriginal rock carvings and a few samples of our wild-life. Then I thought you might like a typical Aussie barbecue for a late lunch. How does that sound?'

'But those are all the things we had on our, what do you call it, wish-list?' Keiko replied, and when I nodded that she'd got the right word, she added. 'But we didn't think there would be time for everything, and you say you will take us to all those in just one day. That's marvellous!'

Having agreed to my plan for the day we went out to pick up a passing taxi and as we left the hotel there were a few moments of awkward embarrassment when, once on the foot-path, Keiko discretely passed something to me, saying. 'For the expenses Michael.'

I looked down to see she'd given me a small roll of twenty-dollar notes.

'I don't need this!' I said, handing them back to her. 'It's my pleasure to take you around.'

'And we are most grateful Michael, very, very grateful to accept your kindness. But we must pay for the expenses.' she replied, trying to push the roll back into my hand.

'No Keiko.' I said firmly, resisting her efforts.

'But we insist.' she responded, thrusting the money down into my pocket.

The situation was impossible to resolve there and then, so I took no more action, but as I moved off I said. 'Let's not argue on the street, we'll discuss this later.'

The moment passed and as Sydney had turned on one if it's typically warm summer days for us, the rest of it was really marvellous. The girls were simply blown away by the size and overall beauty of the harbour itself, and even more by the number of the smaller bays that the cruise I'd picked took us into. They were constantly either asking me questions or calling each other's attention to all sorts of scenic details, and their cameras seemed to be working non-stop.

It was much the same on a drive up the coast, I stopped at several good viewing points and they got to see surfers in action, as well as just how many Sydneysiders made for the beaches in good weather, and they took pictures of everything.

They seemed to enjoy the short walk through the bush and asked respectfully if they were permitted to photograph the rock-carvings I pointed out to them. Then took even more pictures of the kangaroos, emus and koalas in the small wild-life reserve we visited.

So after all that, and then the drive up to the headland, it was well past most people's lunch-time, and I was proved right in my hope that by arriving then would mean we could easily find ourselves a barbecue unit not in use.

The Esky had kept everything nicely chilled and the girls seemed to be just as impressed with what I'd brought for lunch as they had been by the trip round the harbour. The size of the steaks left them speechless, and although I doubt the meat was as tender as what they were used to having at home, the flavour of it more than made up for any extra chewing involved. The several tubs of salad went down well too and they agreed that my decision to bring fruit juice, rather than wine, had been the correct one, at least for them.

'If we'd had wine for lunch we might not have been able to restrain ourselves Michael.' Keiko whispered.

'In what way?'

'Well you saw what happened to us after having wine, last night.' she replied.

It was the first direct reference any one of us had made to the events of the previous evening, which I suppose was in itself somewhat curious. But until then we just hadn't stopped, and there were so many things for them to see, and photograph, that there hadn't really been any real conversation between us, just a series of comments or explanations about what we were looking at.

So sitting down to eat had actually given us the first opportunity to speak more intimately to each other.

'Well if I had known that wine was the cause of all that I would certainly have brought some along.' I replied jokingly.

She laughed softly, then translated the exchange for Tushi's benefit, apparently adding some extra comments that made them both laugh again.

When I asked what she'd said she blushed, and said that as it was a bit rude she'd prefer not to answer. But when I replied that after all the intimacies we'd shared the previous evening that seemed a bit silly, she reluctantly answered. 'Well, I also said that although it was delicious, and it was thoughtful of you to make sure you replaced some of the energy you drained from us, I preferred the red meat you gave us last night to that which we have just eaten.'

I leaned across and kissed her reassuringly. 'I'm glad I apparently didn't disappoint you, I mean spoil your fantasy about fucking a bronzed Aussie.' I said with a grin.

'Oh you were, are, much, much better than any fantasy either of us had ever had Michael. We stayed up talking about you, about everything, for a long, long time after you left. And then did again first thing this morning.' she added almost shyly, then fell suddenly silent.

As she'd started to speak I had reached into the Esky for the fruit I had also brought along for us, and apparently it was the sight of the nectarines and mangoes I pulled that had left her speechless. 'For lunch?' Keiko finally said somewhat breathlessly, and when I asked what she meant, she explained that ordinary people in Japan could only afford fruit like that for extremely special occasions.

When I told them that during the next part of their trip, to Queensland, they could expect to see them simply rotting beneath the trees, they thought I was pulling their legs. But I made them laugh again when I said suggestively that the only leg-pulling I'd do with them, was to pull them apart.

It was obvious that the girls had no idea how to go about actually eating a whole mango and they watched as I just slit one from end to end, then plunged in, biting and sucking the soft juicy flesh off the stone.

Tushi stared at what I was doing and then made a comment, which Keiko was again a bit reluctant to translate for me. 'Tushi said she knows exactly what that feels like, and she's very envious of the fruit.' she said with downcast eyes, then looked directly back into mine as she added. 'And I know what she means, and agree.'

I immediately understood what was going through the girls' minds, they were both obviously recalling the memory of how it had felt when I'd licked and sucked their pussies.

Although the taste of the fruit in my mouth was strong, the memory of the taste of the girls seemed even stronger, and I thought quickly, trying to recall the exact layout of the area around us. And perhaps stimulated by the idea Tushi's comment had triggered in my mind, the image of the spot suddenly came to me, it was perfect!

'Would you like me to do that again?' I asked softly.

They looked at each other for a moment, then nodded in unison. But I obviously took them both by surprise when I then said. 'Now?'

They exchanged much more bewildered looks before Keiko replied equally monosyllabically. 'Here?'

'Not quite.' I answered with a smile. 'But not far from here.' Then, making the decision for them, I got up and started putting things back in the Esky. 'Take a mango each, I've got the knife, we'll go for a little walk.' I said cryptically.

Neither said anything, just did as I'd asked, helped me put everything but a few extra large serviettes that I tucked in a pocket, back in the car. Then, taking each by the hand, I headed off into the bush, hoping my memory of the area hadn't played tricks on me.

But it hadn't, the old bench was still there, at the end of winding, obviously not frequently used track. Although providing an almost perfect look-out down across where the river estuary joined the ocean, as it was set in a tiny area surrounded by a tumbling jumble of rocks I knew the chances of someone disturbing us there was virtually zero.

'Let's sit here for a while, you can enjoy both the view and your mango.' I said, indicating the bench. 'And if you take off your shorts and skirt and slip down your panties I can enjoy a completely different view and taste.' I added as I ran my hand up the back of Keiko's leg.

At first I don't think they thought I was really serious about what I said, glancing around as though they half expected to find some other reason for what must have seemed to them a totally bizarre suggestion. But other than the view, the rocks and the dense screen of bush, there was nothing, and after reminding them what they'd said and a little gentle encouragement, it was Tushi who that time acted first.

Perhaps the sheer weirdness of the situation appealed to her quirkier sense of adventure, realised it would give her something she'd really be able to boast about to her friends. Perhaps it was the thought that all she had to look forward to was returning to her apparently sexually selfish boy-friend. Perhaps it was just that she'd enjoyed what I'd done for her the previous evening.

Whatever her reasons, after a final few words to Keiko she began undoing her shorts, then pushed them and her matching panties down off her legs, and sat down.

But although she'd taken the first step she sat with her legs pressed primly together, so I could see no more than just the tip of the vertical strip of pubic hair. But I nodded and smiled down at her, then dropped to my knees and handing her one of the serviettes, slit a mango and peeled back the skin enough for her to get started. 'Just enjoy Tushi.' I said softly as I handed it to her and then eased her legs apart.

Of course unlike the previous evening her pussy was still relatively dry, the outer lips pressed tightly together but it only took a couple of minutes kissing and gentle stroking to trigger her responses. Then, once I'd noticed her pussy responding, felt the increasing moistness, felt its lips unfurling like the petals on some exotic flower, I increased the strength of my actions. Pulling her a little further forward so I could more easily reach it I slid my tongue up and down the deep furrow between her pussy-lips, then probed higher, for the budding nub of her clitoris.

I glanced up to find her staring down at me, and I saw that juices were running from the corners of her mouth as she continued eagerly sucking on the mango. I lifted my head and deliberately doing it as lewdly as possible, ran my tongue around over my lips, before burying my head back down between her thighs.

Even as I did that I felt Keiko moving beside me, heard the rustle of clothing, then she sat herself down quite close to Tushi. She too had half stripped, and although I was enjoying what I was already doing, the prospect of later doing the same for Keiko was somehow just that much more exciting.

And it certainly was, having given Tushi her climax I moved on and eventually did the same for Keiko, though for some reason it took her considerably longer to reach it. But doing it for her gave me so much pleasure that I hardly noticed the pain I was starting to feel from kneeling for so long on the uneven ground. But that might also have been because by then the other was just that much stronger, the deeper, but quite different pain from having my fully erect cock trapped in my pants.

But I needn't have worried about being left suffering from what's known as 'blue balls', once I'd satisfied Keiko, Tushi understood how I must be feeling, and as I pushed myself up she said. 'Come here Michael.' Spreading her legs far enough apart for me to stand between them.

Then she gave me a repeat, albeit a much faster one, of what she'd done the previous evening. That time she sucked my strainingly throbbing cock so expertly that within no more than a couple of minutes I was thrusting it deep down her throat, then a few seconds later jetting gouts of accumulated semen with such force I was surprised it didn't choke her.

Nobody spoke much as we cleaned ourselves up, then Keiko suddenly turned to Tushi and spoke with obvious annoyance. When I asked what she'd said, she replied. 'I said that we left the cameras in the car, so we don't have any pictures!'

I laughed and said that for once they'd have to make do with just mental images. But I underestimated their determination, and Keiko insisted we wait while she went back for the cameras so they could take some. For a while I thought they expected a complete re-enactment of what we'd done, but they were both satisfied with a series of shots of us, then the view, and then of course of the trusty bench where it had all taken place.

They didn't take me completely by surprise when, during the drive back to the city, they asked me what I was doing that evening. Although I did have tentative plans they were easy to change and after another delicious and thoroughly enjoyable meal, the three of us spent a second, different, but equally exhausting evening in their hotel room.


Chapter 7

Sexy Sunday

Sometime during our various breaks between bouts of love-making I said to Keiko that if they wanted me to I could take them on another trip the following day. She told me that Tushi couldn't go, she had some distant relatives in Sydney whom she was duty bound to visit. In one way I was disappointed that I apparently wouldn't get another chance to experience her absolutely incredible cock-sucking skills, but when Keiko added that if I was prepared to accept her on her own she would love to spend the day with me, that more than made up for it.

I also resolved the matter of the roll of bank notes she'd given me. At first she refused to talk about it at all, then said that it was customary for Japanese women to pay for whatever services they received, and the amount she had given me was very small recompense for all that I had done for them. I put on a show of deeply offended annoyance at that comment, and we finally compromised by me saying I would take exactly what I had actually spent, and not one cent more.

We arranged a time for me to pick her up from the hotel the following morning, but as she didn't want to upset Tushi by discussing the day in detail, we left it until then to decide what we would actually do. So once home again, and before going to bed, I thought through a range of options, but as things turned out, I needn't have wasted my time.

When I met her in the hotel's reception foyer the next morning she was wearing a similar, but differently coloured outfit to what she had worn the previous day. The sage green blouse and shortish skirt, subtly patterned and highlighted in white, was perhaps unadventurous in style, and the repeated white, knee length socks somewhat unusual. But the cut and fit of the garments really showed off her figure, and I found myself immediately remembering how she'd looked when lying naked on the bed just a few hours before.

I told her how attractive she looked and she coloured a little before taking my hand, and then as we left the hotel I began briefly outlining some of the things she might like to do during the way.

'May I ask a personal favour Michael?' she said when I'd finished.

'Of course, anything.'

'Could I see where you live? It would be nice, when I'm back home and thinking about you. You know, being able to imagine where you might be.'

'That's a very sweet thought Keiko, if that's what you would like to do first, of course we can go there. But it's only a very small flat, nothing impressive.'

'I'm sure our houses and flats are even smaller Michael. But it would be nice.'

So we drove back up to my place and I was thankful that for once I hadn't left the flat looking too untidy.

She laughed softly when she saw that I actually had a better view of the city from my lounge-room than they had from their hotel room. 'I'm surprised you were tempted up to our room to see the lights.' she said as I stood behind her while she continued looking out.

'It wasn't the lights I came up to see, as you very well know.' I replied, bending to kiss the side of her neck.

'Oh really, what then?' she said, making no effort to move.

'Many, many things Keiko.' I said before kissing her again, and at the same time slipping my arms around her waist and gently pulling her back against myself.

Although holding the rest of her body quite still she turned her head so I could kiss her lips, and as we kissed and I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth, I slipped one hand up to fondle her breasts. Then as the kiss continued on she pressed herself more firmly back against me, at the same time reaching one hand back around behind me to grip my bum.

'Let's go through to the other room.' I whispered a few minutes later as I felt my cock quickly stiffening.

'Later Michael, later. Let's do it here first.' she replied, using her free hand to start unbuttoning her blouse.

Her eagerness fuelled my own and while I watched her undressing I quickly did the same thing. Although she was too quick to let me get a good look, the brief glimpse of her under-wear gave me an idea of the extent of the Japanese sense of fashion. Whereas her skirt and blouse were green, patterned with white, her bra and panties were the reverse, and obviously the whole outfit was designed to be worn together.

But I admit that right then I wasn't really too interested in what she was wearing, but what she was uncovering. Her smooth, pale olive skin was irresistible and I let my finger-tips glide over it, feeling a sense of tingling excitement as they followed the line of her shoulders, then ran down over her back. 'Your skin is so unbelievably beautiful Keiko.' I whispered as I bent to kiss her again.

She sighed as my hands continued tracing the outline of her body, my fingers brushing lightly down over her hips, then, while slipping one hand up and down her thigh, I reached back around her with the other, and gently cupped her naked breast.

'And your hands feel so good Michael. Gentle, but strong.' she answered, moving herself back towards me and brushing her buttocks against my almost vertical cock. 'And that feels strong too, very, very strong. Push it through here.' she added, shifting her legs a little apart.

I knew what she meant and liked the idea. So, bending my knees a little I pressed my cock down so I could slip it between her thighs, and a thrilling jolt of excitement raced through me as I pushed forward and felt her skin brushing down along the full length of it. Then, as I pressed myself even more tightly against her, I reached up and took hold of both her breasts, fondling and gently squeezing their silky firmness.