Tourists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keiko reached back around me again with one hand, but used the other to start stroking what she could of my cock, running her finger-tips over and around the head, each one sending more of those thrilling jolts through me.

Then, while one hand continued slowly caressing each breast in turn I slipped the other lower, down across the curve of her stomach, then lower still, my fingers combing through the light tuft of pubic hair as it searched for her clitoris. And I only realised she was already as excited as I was when I found just how sensitive it already was, my first, almost feather-like light touch making her give a sharp gasp.

'You're already excited.' I whispered.

'I have been since early this morning.' she said, turning her head so we could kiss again.

Although I guessed from what she'd said that right then she wouldn't be averse to a fast, hard fuck, I felt sure she'd enjoy something a bit more prolonged even better. So, restraining the urge to simply bend her forward and push it into her, while continuing to lightly caress her clit and pubic mound, I began slowly moving my cock back and forth.

Her initial gasp of surprise turned to low, almost whimpering moans as the shaft slid up and down the moist furrow between her pussy lips, and I felt her body shuddering with her steadily increasing excitement.

And of course I was getting more than my fair of that too, from the combination of the feel of her beautiful breasts in my hand, what her fingers were continuing to do with my cock-head, and the sensations coming from having her thighs and pussy grazing against the shaft below it.

I actually took her to a full climax before finally doing what I think she'd originally wanted, bending her low while her body was still shaking and shuddering from its effect, and then triggering another phase as I pushed my cock deep inside her pussy.

From the noises she made I couldn't tell whether she had just one, incredibly long, rolling climax, or a series of apparently extraordinarily strong peaks. And her responses continued right through to my own, and then persisted even after I'd actually finished spouting semen into her and was merely moving my cock slowly back and forth to extend the delighted enjoyment I was getting from the feel of her tightly clinging pussy.

'That was as beautiful as you are Keiko.' I whispered when I'd caught my breath.

'Yes it was, and you are magnificent Michael. A man who truly makes love, not just fucks.' she said in a still breathlessly hoarse voice. 'And now, whenever I see the Sydney sky-line on TV or in a movie, I'll think of you, and of being made love to while I looked out at it.'

'That's nice to know.' I replied as I continued running my fluttering fingers up and down over her slender body.

'And that feels wonderful!' she sighed, arching her body upwards and resting her hands lightly on the backs of mine then pressing them just a little more firmly down against herself.

'Your body was made for caressing.' I said softly. 'So slender, so perfectly shaped. And such silkily soft skin. Just made for caressing, and kissing.' I added as I ran my lips down across her shoulder.

In spite of, or perhaps it was actually because of the strength of the rolling orgasm she'd just had, I felt continuing tremors running up through her as my hands and lips moved over her body. So maybe I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was when I felt one of her hands directing mine back down to her pubic mound.

'So gentle, so strong.' I heard her whisper as my fingers began slowly working their way around that sensitive area, moving ever closer to the spot where I understood she actually needed them to be.

But then she suddenly, and to me at that moment, quite inexplicably pulled my hand away. 'We need to be practical Michael, at least for a minute. Do you have tissues?' she added in an obviously agitated voice.

It took me a second or two to understand the reason for both her action and her question, but then it dawned on me. Although it was slowly wilting, my cock was still effectively plugging her pussy, but when it slipped out as we moved there would be a rush of our co-mingled fluids.

Right then the last thing I was concerned about were possible stains on the carpet, apart from anything else there were already quite a few of those around, especially in the bed-room. But if she was concerned it might constrain her responses, and right then that was the last thing I wanted.

The solution was simple, I just pulled back and turned her a little, then bent and lifted her bodily, ignoring her half-hearted squealing giggles of protest as I carried her through to the bed-room.

Having lain her down I knelt beside her, enjoying the opportunity that gave me to take a few moments to really look at her. As I'd told her, her body really was beautiful. Each slender curve seemed to have been created just to lead on to another, her rounded breasts and hips enhanced by the slimness of her waist, her long shapely legs drawing the eye to the treasure nestling at their apex.

I bent down and kissed her, and her arms reached up around my neck and pulled me lower as her tongue probed upwards for mine. As we kissed I ran one hand down over her body, and as it slid lower she moved her legs so my fingers could slip down between her thighs. I curled them and reached under her, feeling the wetness seeping from her still puffily swollen pussy, feeling her body trembling as they slipped up between its delicate folds.

Although her pussy had held it in such a tight grip while I continued caressing her after our orgasms that my cock had never completely shrunk back to its unaroused size, and just looking down at her had begun to re-excite me, it was still some little way off being fully erect again. But I knew exactly what would both fix that, and I felt sure, also give her at least as much pleasure as a straightforward fuck would do.

When the kiss came to an end I continued stroking her pussy but moved further down the bed so I could also kiss her breasts, and circle her still stiffened rose-bud-like nipples with the tip of my tongue. She lay there, making soft, barely audible mewling sounds and her entire body quivering so much I got the impression that at that moment she was utterly helpless, that I could have done absolutely anything I wanted to with her.

So I knelt there, my hands, lips and tongue continuing to kiss and caress her, and only hearing a weak, token protest when, ignoring the seeping overflow from her pussy, I moved lower still and then pushed my head up between her thighs.

The sexually charged smell and taste of her finished off what had been developing between my legs, and by the time my flickering tongue had turned her mewling whimpers of pleasure to more deep-throated cries, and her trembling quivering to much more powerful tremors, I had a fully engorged erection again.

But I was getting so much pleasure from licking and sucking her adorable pussy that I ignored the growing need inside myself until long after the effect of her climax had waned.

And it was only when I lifted myself up to push it into her that she recovered some sense of control, pushing herself upright and saying. 'No, wait Michael! Let me do it for you now.' she added as she rolled me over on to my back.

She gasped something in Japanese when she saw the state of my rearing cock, then looked up with wide-staring eyes. 'I'm not so good as Tushi at this, but I try.' she said, then dropped her head and pushed her mouth down over it.

It was clear that she hadn't had the same amount of experience at cock-sucking as Tushi, but her eagerness to please me made up for most of that, and after a short time I was in no condition to really make comparisons. Using her hands in conjunction with what her lips, tongue and mouth were doing, she soon had me twisting and groaning in the same helpless delight as she had been a short time before.

But as she must have had a particular finale in mind she was still careful to make sure her stimulation stopped just short of actually getting me off. And when it was obvious that I simply couldn't take any more of her skilful manipulation, she lifted herself up, then jammed her sopping pussy hard down on to the throbbing mass of it.

She rode me to a truly spectacular orgasm, and from her enthusiastic actions and rising cries of excitement I got the impression that she had also had yet another one too.

She sat on top of me for some time, occasionally squirming herself down against me, but much of the time just sitting there, her eyes half closed, and slowly recovering both her breath and usual composure.

Then sometime later she got off me, asked which door led to the bath-room, and with her hand clutching her crotch, scurried quickly across to it.

While she was gone I gave myself a quick wash-down at the kitchen sink then, having re-dressed, put some coffee on to brew. Keiko appeared briefly to grab her clothes, then disappeared again for some little while before finally re-appearing, and looking just as scrumptious as she had an hour or so before.

'You look good enough to get me started all over again.' I said with a grin.

She smiled and her face coloured prettily. 'And after what you have done, I think I would like that if you actually did.' she said in a low whisper, then added. 'But I think taking a rest for a while will make it better for us both.'

I agreed, and we sat down for the coffee and some biscuits I found in a not too well-stocked cupboard. Neither of us said very much for some time, both content to allow ourselves to slip into our own private thoughts. Which in my case, for at least a good part of it, involved wishing I'd had a little more opportunity to see her in just her undoubtedly eye-catching underwear.

Then when we had finished she said we should straighten the mess we'd made of the bed, and bluntly refused my suggestion we just leave it. And it was while we were re-making it that she suddenly noticed the surf board propped up behind the door. 'You surf?' she asked excitedly.

I said that yes I did, and she then asked if we could do that, so she could watch, and take some photographs of me in action.

I'd frankly had other things in mind, but a surf would be good, it would refresh and re-invigorate me, and I had after all missed out on the one I'd intended to have on the Friday afternoon. So I agreed, and a short while later we were heading down to the beach together.

Before I went in she insisted I pose for a few standing there with my board, which I admit made me feel a bit silly, then she sat watching and clicking through an in-built telephoto lens while I went out. Although the surf was far from its best I caught a few decent waves and a couple of them gave Keiko the chance to snap me as I rode them all the way in to the shore.

'I've only seen it on TV before, it looks very difficult to do.' she said when I'd done and was towelling myself down. 'You're very good, and that was exciting.'

'It's mainly about balance, and being able to read what the wave is going to do, which isn't always possible.' I said, noticing how intently she was watching me. 'But I hope you got a few good shots for the record of your trip.'

'Oh yes, thank you, some very good pictures.'

'So what now, some lunch?'

I could tell from the look on her face that she wanted to say something, but for some reason was actually hesitant to do so. 'What is it Keiko?' I asked.

She still didn't reply immediately and I could see there was some sort of internal tussle going on, so I just waited.

'I know this will sound wicked, but could we take something back with us, I mean to your home?' she finally said somewhat reticently.

'Of course we can, if that's what you'd prefer. But don't you want to see some more of Sydney while you can?'

'I'd prefer to see more of you Michael.' she said softly. 'As I said, watching you was very exciting.'

It suddenly dawned on me what she meant, and I had to admit that the thought of more of what we'd already shared sounded a lot better than spending the rest of the day cruising around the city. So we grabbed some take-away food and headed home, then actually left the meal for later, much, much later.

We spent most of the rest of the day in or around my bed, from time to time dozing or getting up for something to eat or drink, but for a good deal of it just doing the most wonderful things to, and with each other.

I discovered she had meant what she said about getting excited by just watching me, well at least watching my cock. She never appeared to get tired of seeing it grow as she slowly caressed it, then, when I was once again fully erect, crouching close and just staring at it as she kept it fully engorged by using just the light touch of her fluttering finger-tips. I'd never had that done to me before and admit I enjoyed it, probably more than she knew, because even while doing it she kept glancing up at my face to see if I was getting too frustrated from being held in that state for so long.

But even if I hadn't experienced the intensity of the pleasure I actually did during that time it would have been well worth putting up with it just for the benefit of the force of the climaxes we eventually shared. Naturally I could feel how much more powerful my own were as a result of being so delightfully delayed, but it seemed from her own reactions that Keiko got a very similar benefit from just having been watching my cock.

At one stage I called her Miss Insatiable, which made her laugh, then admit she was a bit worried how she was going to cope with the feelings I'd stirred during the rest of her holiday. 'When I'm back in Japan it won't be so bad, things will go back to normal I think. But until then I'm sure it will be hard.'

'Maybe you'll meet someone in Queensland, there are plenty of bronzed Aussies there.' I suggested.

'Oh I think one is more than enough for me Michael. I'll just have to look at my pictures when things get too difficult.'

I never did get to see her underwear properly, but figured that was a small price to pay for one of the most sexually exhausting days of my life. Having taken her back to the hotel so she could pack ready to leave early the next morning, I simply returned to my sheet-tangled bed, and with the smell of her and the results of our vigorous activities filling my head, fell asleep.

It was only when I was tidying up before getting ready to leave for work the next morning that I discovered she had slipped the cash she'd given to me, and which I'd returned to her, back into my pocket. And now that they had left their hotel I had no way of getting it back, I didn't even know where they were staying in Queensland. Then I remembered we'd exchanged business cards when we'd first met, and I still had that too. It was a typical Japanese business card, printed both sides, one in English, and it included her business e-mail address.

So I waited until the following week, when I knew she would be back at work, to send her a message asking for details of how to return the money.

But although less sexually exciting the week in between wasn't without it's memorable moments. As I had guessed, my boss was over the moon with the result and immediately agreed that Fiona should take on the project manager's role, giving me a sly, knowing look when he said he expected the two of us to work very, very closely together from then on.

Fiona was if anything even more thrilled than my boss had been, and from the expression on her face seemed to be looking forward to working with me as much as on the project itself. And in fact it was her suggestion that we get together outside the constraints of the office so we could work through exactly how to approach that relationship.

And not too long after that we did just that, very, very successfully, but that's another story.

I received a reply from Keiko early the following week, saying quite a few things that a business link really shouldn't have been carrying, but ending by saying she didn't want the money returned. She said that it was not very much, and that after all the kindness I had shown Tushi and herself they would normally have bought me a gift of some sort, so I should spend it on doing that on their behalf.

I couldn't really do anything else, so after saying that under the circumstances it was I who should have been buying her gifts, just thanked her very much.

She sent me another message a week or so later saying that she and Tushi had shown some of their photographs of their trip to their 'secret group' friends, and she hoped I didn't mind but they had included a few of me. She didn't say which, but said their friends had been 'both very, very impressed, and even more envious of their good fortune', were her words.

A few weeks later I received another from her, that time saying that one of her friends from the group was planning a holiday with her friend and had asked Keiko to ask if I would mind showing them some of the things I had shown she and Tushi.

The wording itself was quite innocuous, but was also ambiguous, especially as Keiko had sent photo attachments of the two girls. Although they lacked something that I'd seen in Keiko, they were undoubtedly attractive and I replied saying if their schedule was convenient I would be glad to spend some time with them.

And that's how it began, for the next year or so I would get an e-mail every two or three months telling me another couple of girls were visiting Sydney. It soon became clear that Keiko was screening her end, only making contact with me about girls who both spoke reasonable English, and who were both good-looking and sexually adventurous.

As by then Fiona and I had developed a strong, and extraordinarily satisfying relationship I had to make excuses for those odd week-ends I was 'otherwise engaged', and there were times when I wondered if my sexual capacity would cope with it all. But as they say, 'variety is the spice of life', and I certainly had more than my fair share of that.