Training Tina, Days 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have here? What a nice surprise!" He exclaimed.

Tina didn't know what to say, so she held her tongue.

"Did those street boys that hang around here leave you like this?" He asked as he walked over to her.

She nodded her head, but remained silent.

"You should be more careful who you associate with. It looks like they had their way with you. But I take it you didn't mind." He commented.

Tina blushed and looked down, embarrassed.

He seemed to consider something, and then said "I tell you what. I'll untie you and give you your dress back if you agree to help me with something."

"What do you want?" Tina spoke for the first time.

"I'm an artist, and I'd like you to be my next subject." He answered.

"I don't like to be photographed." Tina said, hesitant in her response.

"Oh, it's nothing like that. What I do is performance art. No photographs or video of any kind. So what do you say?" He asked.

Thinking this was probably the safest option that would present itself, and remembering her Master's instructions, she agreed to his terms.

"My name is Terry." He said as he untied her hands. "Let's get you inside my studio where you can clean up before we start."

He picked up her dress and started back across the alley. Tina followed as quickly as she could in the high heels. The uneven surface of the old blacktop didn't help. Terry held the door open for her.

"What is your name precious?" He asked.

"Tina."

"OK Tina. Let me show you to the washroom."

She used some paper towels and warm water to clean up the cum leaking out of her pussy and ass. Some of it had run down her leg and onto her stockings. She did the best she could to blot it out, but she was sure they were now stained. It even struck Tina as odd that she was worrying about such a thing under the circumstances. She put that thought aside and walked back out into the studio.

"All right then, follow me." Terry told her.

He led her out into an open area that was brightly lit. She could see a number of chairs arranged in a semi-circle just outside the reach of the lights, and there were people sitting in them! She froze, not expecting this.

"What?" She reflexively uttered.

"I did say this was performance art. You can't have a performance without an audience." He explained. "Step forward onto the 'X' please."

Tina looked down and saw an 'X' shape on the floor made with duct tape. She stepped forward until she was standing directly on it and stopped. She looked back up at the audience, but the lighting made it impossible to see their faces. She suspected this was intensional. And she was correct. I didn't want her to know I was in the audience along with Frank, Marie, and a few other special guests.

Terry pushed a button on a small remote he was holding and a pair of padded wrist cuffs lowered on chains from somewhere above. After he buckled them onto her wrists, he raised them back up until her arms were above her head, but not stretched too tightly. Next he produced a half meter long spreader bar with ankle cuffs and strapped that on too. So far, pretty standard bondage stuff. But then Terry pulled a cart with some electronic equipment and a laptop near to the lighted circle.

He picked up some small metal clamps off the cart and stepped over to Tina, wires trailing behind him. He carefully placed them on her already erect nipples. She grimaced as the tiny teeth bit into her tender flesh, but didn't make a sound. Terry returned to the cart and did something on the laptop.

"Oh!" Tina exclaimed as she jumped slightly.

"What did you feel just then?" Terry asked.

"I felt a weird tingling in my nipples." She answered.

"Did it feel good or was it painful?" He inquired.

"Hmmm. Good in a strange way. I've never felt anything like it before." She replied.

"How about this?" He asked as he continued to fiddle with the computer.

Tina jumped much more energetically and cried "OW!"

"I take it that hurt." Terry observed dryly.

"It felt like they were hit with a whip!" She whined.

"Sorry about that, but I need to calibrate the driver level and phase delays." He explained. "Only one more time. I promise. How's this?"

"Oh god!" Tina moaned. "You can do that again if you want to. That was so good it almost hurt."

"I'm glad you liked it, but first things first." He said as he picked up something else from the cart and brought it to Tina, once again trailing a wire.

He moved behind her and was obviously inserting something into her ass. She squirmed a little as he did it, but it must not have been very large because she only showed signs of minor discomfort. When Terry returned to the cart he once again punched a command into the computer. And once again Tina jumped.

"It's moving! Oh! Oh!" She cooed.

Terry smirked and said "Good. It's working."

Next he stepped off to the side and from a dark recess of his studio, and carried out a large apparatus. It consisted of a box with a metal shaft coming out of one side and a small bundle of wires out of the other. He placed it on the ground in front of Tina and retrieved something else from the cart. It was a realistic looking cock-shaped dildo which he attached to the end of the shaft. Then he moved the box until the tip of the dildo was just inside the entrance to Tina's cunt. He returned to the cart, unwinding the wires as he went. After plugging them into what looked like a bare circuit board laying next to the laptop, he pressed some keys and the shaft moved upward, pushing the dildo deeper into Tina, making her moan quietly. When it was just about all the way in, it reversed direction and stopped at about the same place it had started.

"OK folks, I think we are ready to start." Terry announced to the room. "This is my first attempt at this particular art form, but I hope you enjoy it. Certainly Tina will. You may have noticed that I am not stimulating her clitoris. There are two reasons for this. First, it is too easy to over stimulate the clitoris, and I don't want to risk having that happen in the middle of the performance. Secondly, it would just be too easy to bring her to orgasm that way. What would be the challenge in that? Um, oh yes, the musical accompaniment today is by the string quartet "Bond" and is their version of the 1812 Overture."

Then he retrieved something else from the cart and moved behind Tina. After a moment the music started. Like most people, she had heard the 1812 Overture before, but was not intimately familiar with it. That would change. It starts slowly and subdued, of course. Right away it was evident that this version was was a bit more of a modern mix, but the strings and horns were still there. Then Tina noticed that the tingling in her nipples had returned, and it wasn't constant. It seemed to be throbbing to the beat of the baseline. The dildo was also moving in and out of her cunt, but not in a steady way; it seemed somewhat erratic. What was going on?

Suddenly it dawned on her that the dildo was somehow moving in time with the violins in the music. Was it possible that Terry had somehow found a way to make these devices respond to the music? Or was it all programmed ahead of time for this particular piece? She had no way of knowing, but the results were quite pleasurable. Then the tempo of the music changed unexpectedly. It was much faster and stronger now. The sensations in her nipples not only followed along, but got stronger. Likewise, the dildo was moving faster to keep up with the violins.

Just as she was trying to remember how the entire piece played out, the toy in her ass started moving again. She wasn't sure what instrument it was following, but it felt like it some sort of irregular object about the thickness of a thumb was spinning around inside her. The combined sensations were incredible and like nothing she had ever felt before. As the music continued, her arousal built until she was close to her orgasm. Just then she felt the sting of a whip on her back, the pain pushing back her approaching climax. A moment later she felt another, and another. Finally she realized that the strokes from the whip coincided with the clash of cymbals in the music.

The music swelled as it reached a peak, the cymbals crashing again and again. Then it slowed down and mercifully the cymbals were silent for a little while. Tina began to feel her orgasm nearing again until the cymbals returned, and along with them the whip. Her climax once again denied, she started to hate those damn cymbals! The sexual tension was almost too much to bear, but she couldn't cum as long as he kept hitting her with that whip.

Then the tempo increased again and the music swelled. The throbbing in her nipples was almost constant now and at a level that it almost hurt. The dildo was sawing madly in and out of her very wet cunt, and the thing in her ass was going like crazy. Even though Terry had not stopped with the whip, Tina felt her orgasm getting closer and closer. She couldn't remember having every been this aroused to this level before. It was exquisite torture.

Finally it happened. It seemed to start as a bolt of red hot lightning going from her pussy to her tits. From there an explosion of pleasure spread out and filled every part of her body. What the audience saw was her mouth come open, her body spasm several times quite violently. This was accompanied by a primal scream which could be heard even over the loud music.

As Tina experienced the powerful orgasm, the music continued to play and Terry's ingenious devices continued their sexual assault on her body. So before she could really recover from the first one, another climax rolled over her, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and her body to spasm and jerk again. Finally the music wound down and ended, which was good because Tina could not stand anymore and was only being held up by the chains. Terry quickly put his arms around her from behind to reduce the stress on her arms and several others from the audience stepped up to help. But she didn't see who they were; she was too out of it and couldn't keep her eyes open.

She didn't even notice the toy being pulled out of her ass, and although it did hurt when the clamps on her nipples were removed, she just didn't care. She was too wrapped up in the after-glow of her orgasms – and too exhausted. She felt herself being carried, and then she was laying on some sort of fabric surface. How long she laid there semi-conscious she wasn't sure, but when she did finally come to her senses, she realized she was still in Terry's studio and laying on a cot with a sheet pulled over her naked body.

"I see you're awake. How do you feel?" Terry asked.

She levered herself up onto one arm and found him sitting at a small table, drinking from a cup. "I'm not sure. A little weak yet, I think. Otherwise I feel great."

"Cool. What did you think of the performance?" He inquired as he sipped from the cup.

"It was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that before. I'll never be able to hear that piece of music again without getting aroused." She confided.

Terry chuckled. "Are you thirsty? I have coffee and some pomegranate blueberry juice."

Tina sat up. "The juice sounds good."

As he poured her juice she looked around for her dress, suddenly feeling uncomfortable being naked.

"Here's your juice." He said as he handed her a glass full of the dark liquid. "Just a second, I'll get you your dress."

He disappeared for a moment and Tina savored the cool, sweet juice. It really made her parched throat feel much better. Terry returned with the dress and helped her put it on. Even though it didn't cover much, it still made her feel less exposed. After what she had already been through, her sudden modesty seemed out of place, but she couldn't help it.

"I have a croissant left over from breakfast if you want it." He offered.

Tina accepted and quickly wolfed down the flaky bread. She hadn't eaten since breakfast and hadn't realized until that moment how hungry she was. By the time she was finished eating she felt more or less normal and thanked Terry for everything.

"But I think I had better be on my way." She said.

"OK, let me show you the way out." He replied.

A minute later she was standing on the sidewalk out in front of the building, blinking at the bright sunlight and wondering what she was supposed to do next.

"You look lost." I said.

He head whipped around and her face lit up when she saw me. "Master!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around me.

I hugged her tightly for a few seconds, and then pushed her back to arms length. "You didn't think I'd lost track of you?"

"I was a little worried." She admitted.

"I told you I would never be far and would be keeping an eye on you." I replied. What she didn't know was that every slip of paper in that bowl had the same thing written on it, and that everything that happened to her was prearranged. I had worked hard to make everything seem random and spontaneous, however it was anything but.

"But there's no time for chit-chat now. I want you to go down and around the corner there." I pointed down the street. "You will find your car there. Get in and you will receive additional instructions."

I gave her a kiss and sent her on her way. I admired her ass as she walked away and around the corner. I think a few other people out on the street did the same. Around the corner she saw the black car parked right where it was supposed to be. The driver got out when he saw her approaching and opened the back door. As she ducked inside she saw there was another woman already sitting there. Tina sat down next to her and waited to be told what to do.

After the driver got back into the car pulled out into traffic, the mystery woman spoke up. "My name is Theresa. Follow all my commands and answer all my questions promptly. You may call me Ma'am or Mistress."

"Yes Ma'am." Tina responded.

"Good. I understand that you don't like having your picture taken. Is that correct?" Theresa asked.

"Yes – I don't like it much, I mean." Tina stammered.

"We'll work on that this afternoon then." Theresa answered. "So, you are a wife, a mother of two, and now you want to be a submissive slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Tina blushed as she admitted the truth to this complete stranger.

"And what does your husband think about this?" Theresa continued her questioning.

"It was his idea that I train with Master Paul, Mistress." Tina answered.

"I see. Hopefully he'll be pleased as you seem well on your way to achieving your goal, as far as I can see. You still need to get through your evaluation though." Theresa commented.

"Evaluation?" Tina said quizzically.

"Yes, of course. What do you think today is all about? You are being evaluated to see if you have learned enough from your training to be called a true submissive slut." Theresa scowled.

The car stopped and the driver said, "We're here, Ma'am."

"Good. Now we start the next part of your evaluation." Theresa said.

Once again the driver opened the door and helped them out of the car. Tina found herself on a busy downtown sidewalk; people bustling in both directions on their unknown errands. Theresa took her by the hand and led her away with purpose in her step. Tina was very aware that the people they passed by, especially the men, were giving her an extra long look. This brought back the feelings of humiliation that had subsided after her "performance" with Terry.

They had not walked very far before Theresa stopped by a street-side newspaper and magazine stand. The owner was a middle-aged balding man with a pot belly, wearing a white t-shirt and faded jeans.

"Would it be OK if my friend posed with you?" Theresa asked him.

He looked a little surprised. "Sure. Fine with me."

"Go over and stand by him." Theresa told Tina.

Tina did as she was ordered and stood alongside the man.

"Now put one foot forward and put your hand on your hip, like the models and stars in the magazines." Theresa instructed as she removed a pocket camera from her purse.

Tina tried her best to duplicate the pose that Theresa was describing. After she took a couple of pictures, Theresa told the man to put his arm around Tina's waist. He didn't object and quickly slipped his hairy arm around her. Theresa took another picture.

"Pull her dress open a little bit. I want to see some nipple." Theresa said.

Tina was a little surprised that she would suggest such a thing on a public street, and shocked that the man actually did it. He didn't have to tug very hard at the side of her dress before her right nipple popped out. In fact, most of her tit was now visible to anybody walking by. Tina blushed fiercely as Theresa took another picture. She didn't like this at all, but knew she had no choice in the matter. Theresa thanked the man, pulled the dress back together, and continued down the street with my Croatian MILF in tow.

They walked another block together with Tina still blushing. Then Theresa stopped and got the attention of a younger man in a suit as he was coming out of a diner. "Excuse me, could we ask a favor of you?"

He looked at Theresa and then at Tina. After a long moment of taking in her sexy body, he turned back to Theresa. "Depends what you want."

"I need someone to pose with my friend here. We want some hot shots for our vacation picture album." Theresa contrived.

"OK, I have a few minutes. What do you have in mind?" He smiled.

Tina had to admit that he was quite handsome. Even so she was a little worried about what exactly her new Mistress had planned now.

"Let's move over there." Theresa suggested and pointed to an alley between the buildings.

It looked like it was used to gain access to loading docks or maybe employee parking behind the shops that lined the street here. Tina and the stranger followed the older woman who was clearly used to being in charge.

"Tina, turn put your back against the wall." She instructed. "Now put your left foot up on the wall."

Tina did as she was told, the rough brick warm against her nearly bare back.

"Good. Now you – what's your name?" Theresa asked.

"Todd."

"Marvelous. Now Todd, I want you to step up close to her and lean in like you are trying to smell her perfume."

Todd also did what he was told, and why not? He was clearly enjoying being close to Tina. He put one hand on the wall, just to one side of her, to brace himself, and leaned close. Theresa took a picture.

"Now get closer like you are whispering in her ear. In fact, see if you can make her blush." Theresa told him.

Todd leaned closer, brushing his cheek against hers. He breathed out slowly on her neck and whispered, "You smell like you need a good hard fuck."

Theresa took another picture, but she was not satisfied yet. "Reach inside her dress and cup her breast."

He started moving his hand, but stopped just before it reached the edge of Tina's dress.

"Go ahead. She wants you to. Don't you dear?" Theresa responded.

Tina moaned, "Ummhuh."

His hand continued its movement and within seconds was cupping her right tit. He rolled the hard nipple between his thumb and index finger. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the forbidden public stimulation. Theresa took two more pictures.

"OK, that's enough!" Theresa proclaimed.

Todd withdrew his hand reluctantly and stepped back. Theresa took Tina's hand and as she whisked her away she thanked Todd for his help. He was left standing there with a hard cock and a nice memory as the two women resumed their stroll down the street.

After a short walk they came upon an outdoor cafe in a plaza. Theresa stopped by one of the tables where man was eating lunch. He looked to be about 35 or 40 years old with gray hair just showing at the temples.