Training Tina, Days 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, Sir. Can I ask you a favor?" Theresa asked him.

"What can I do for you?" He answered.

"I have a bet with my friend here that you can't guess the color of her underwear." Theresa replied.

"What do I get out of it?" He asked.

"You get to check to see if you are right, so you win either way." She answered.

"OK, I'm in." The man said. "Let's see, hmmm, you seem like the type to wear red."

"Show him, Tina." Theresa ordered.

Tina stepped forward and pulled her dress up to her waist, flashing this complete stranger her bare snatch. As expected by now, Theresa snapped a photograph. Later I would notice that there were a number of people in the background with priceless looks on their faces. Even Tina didn't realize at the time how many people saw her pussy flash. But the man that was directly in font of her got the best view of course, and by the huge smile on his face, he truly enjoyed it.

Tina dropped the hem of her dress and the man thanked her for the beautiful sight. Theresa took her hand again and they set off across the plaza. "By the look on your face, I'd say you are feeling quite humiliated. Is that correct?"

"Yes." Tina answered truthfully.

"And your pussy?" Theresa demanded.

"Wet, Mistress." Tina replied.

"Maybe you really are a slut." Theresa commented.

On the other side of the plaza there was bench shaded by a tree. There were various plants nearby as well, making it look like a small oasis in the middle of the city desert. An older man was sitting on the bench, and sure enough, that's where Theresa was steering them. As they approached, Tina took a good look. She judged him to be in his sixties, but he was still very good looking for his age. He had curly short salt and pepper hair, and looked trim; no beer belly here.

"Excuse me Sir." Theresa greeted him. "My bitch here has been a naughty girl and needs to be punished. You look like someone that knows how to properly spank a hot ass."

He smiled broadly. "You are a good judge of people. As a matter of fact, I have quite a bit of experience in that area."

"All right bitch, hike your dress up and get yourself over his lap." Theresa commanded.

Although this was a very public place and a voice inside her head was screaming at her to refuse, Tina slowly pulled up her dress until her ass and pussy were exposed. Then she draped herself over the man's lap and he put a hand firmly on her back so that she could not get up. She braced herself for what she knew would come next.

His first blow was not too hard, but the sound of it was like a gunshot in her mind. She was sure that everybody in the plaza heard it and would soon be over to investigate. The next one was a little firmer and definitely stung more. She was right about him being in good shape. There were no tremors in his legs as he held up her weight and his arms had plenty of strength in them. Three more times he raised his hand and brought it down onto her bare ass. Each one was slightly harder and Tina forgot about the noise as the fire in her backside grew. Theresa took several pictures, of course, making sure she got a few closeups of Tina's red ass.

"Is her pussy still gushing?" Theresa asked the older man.

He gently ran his hand over her burning ass and down between her legs. With one finger he separated her folds and slid it up to her clit, making Tina jump. Then he pushed it inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

"Oh yes, the slut is sopping wet." He replied and held up his wet finger for Theresa to inspect. After a moment he stuck it into his mouth. "And she tastes good too."

They were attracting attention now and Tina was feeling quite nervous. Being exposed like this turned her on, however she didn't want to get arrested.

But Theresa was aware of what was happening. "I think it's time for us to go."

"That's probably a good idea, even though I'd love to play with this pussy more." The man responded wistfully as Tina stood up.

Theresa handed him a card. "You may get you wish. Don't be late."

He looked at the card as the two women walked away. Theresa led the pair away from the plaza and down an older sidewalk that was almost devoid of people. After the bustling plaza, this place seemed a little eerie. Shortly they turned into a building that appeared to be empty. But as they walked through the deserted lobby, it was apparent that it was in the middle of a renovation. Most of the interior walls and floor coverings had been removed and there where signs of recent work.

Theresa just ignored everything and walked on as if she owned the place. Presently they emerged into a large courtyard. It was obvious that this is where the renovation had started, as strange as that seemed. There were lush green plants and well manicured grass everywhere. Polished granite benches under vine covered trellises offered shaded places to sit. And it was all arranged to highlight the fancy fountain in the middle. Tina paused, trying to take in the unexpected vista.

"Don't just stand there." Theresa barked, already several meters ahead. "Follow me."

Tina snapped out of her reverie and hurried to catch up to the older woman. Theresa stopped at one of the granite benches and told Tina to sit down. She snapped a couple of pictures with the compact camera and then had Tina change her pose. While she was taking another picture, Tina noticed that there were workmen watching them from some of the windows above. She didn't like having her picture taken in the first place, and an audience make it even more uncomfortable.

"Let's just adjust this dress a little." Theresa said as she pulled it open enough so that one of Tina's nipples was now showing.

Click, click. Then Theresa led her reluctant model over to the fountain. She had her sit on the edge and dip her hand into the water. The camera clicked and another picture was captured in it's electronic memory.

"How about something a little more daring." Theresa suggested and released the straps in back of Tina's dress.

As the dress began to slide off her shoulders, Tina instinctively put her hands up to stop it.

"That's perfect, hold that pose." Theresa demanded and snapped another picture. "Now drop your hands."

Tina reluctantly did as she was told. As the dress slowly slid down her arms to expose her entire upper body, Theresa took several pictures in quick succession. Now topless, Tina became increasingly aware of all the workmen who had stopped what they were doing to watch the two women in the courtyard. Her embarrassment built as her mistress ordered her to dip her hands in the water again and then to dribble some of the cool water onto her tits. Several more pictures were taken as she complied.

"Stand up." Theresa commanded.

As Tina stood up she bent her arms to keep the dress from completely sliding off. But this is not what Theresa wanted.

"Arms at your side." She responded.

Tina did as she was told and dropped her arms. The dress slid off her body and pooled at her feet. As Theresa took several more pictures Tina could clearly see at least 5 or 6 workers watching from different windows. She wondered how many there were that she couldn't see. Theresa had her lay down on the cool stone, one foot down on the ground and one up on the wide fountain edge. With her knee bent she was sure her wet cunt was wide open for all to see.

"Push your big mommy tits together from the sides." Theresa ordered.

Tina pushed her ample tits together and held them that way was her mistress took more pictures. Next Theresa had her embarrassed slave take off her shoes and stockings, leaving her completely nude.

"Now step into the water."

Tina stepped over the side of the fountain and into the cool water. She wondered what this woman would tell her to do next.

"Bend over at your waist and splash some water onto your tits, like you are trying to cool off." Theresa said.

Tina followed her instructions and gasped as the cold water hit her upper body. Despite the fact that it was really too cold, she splashed herself several more times at the urging of her mistress. More pictures were taken, of course, and the workers continued to be entertained. In fact, probably none of them were working anymore, but who could blame them?

"OK, come on out of there. I have enough pictures to fill a website." Theresa finally said when Tina began shivering.

But her last comment is what really froze Tina's blood. She just stood there with a terrified look on her face.

"Oh don't look at me like that, I'm not going to put them on the Internet. They belong to your Master, not me. Although if they were mine..." Theresa trailed off.

Tina felt better at hearing that. She knew her Master would never do something like that. She quickly stepped out of the cold water and waited for her next instructions.

"Are you hungry, slave?" Theresa asked her.

"Yes, Mistress." Tina answered.

Theresa waved at two construction workers that were close by. "Come here." She shouted.

Tina had not noticed, but apparently they had been working on the ground floor and had wandered up to the edge of the courtyard. As the two burly men walked towards them, Tina took a good look. They were both well built, with large muscled arms. One was an older Caucasian man with just a little bit of a beer belly and the other one was a young black guy.

"My slut here is hungry and needs your cum. How would you like a free blow job?" Theresa asked them as they walked up.

Needless to say, their responses were imaginative and very positive. The wasted no time getting their hard cocks out for her. Tina got on her knees (thank goodness for the soft grass) and started sucking on the black cock while she fisted the other one. This was not exactly her idea of food, but it was better than nothing. And she loved sucking cock, so she wasn't about to complain.

After a while she switched and took the older man's rod into her mouth. His was actually the thicker of the two and she struggled to keep her mouth open wide enough to take him. After a minute or two she had to switch back to give her jaw a break. She sensed they were both getting close though, and when she switched back again to the older guy she really worked him hard, sucking hard and licking the underside furiously. She was finally rewarded with a flood of hot gooey cum that nearly overflowed her mouth. She let a little dribble out. Men always seemed to love that.

Now she was free to concentrate on young black guy. He had a thinner cock, but it was longer and had a bit of a curve to it. Truthfully she would have loved to have him in her cunt or ass, but she was told to suck him, so that's what she did. After another minute of work he suddenly grabbed the back of her head and forced his dick almost down her throat. Then he groaned and shot his load onto her tonsils. She choked a little on it and coughed a couple of times, forcing some out her nose, but did mange to swallow most of it.

"Thank these nice men for providing you such a nutritious snack." Theresa instructed her charge.

"Thank you for the delicious cum." Tina said as sweetly as she could.

That wasn't something she had to fake. She really did enjoy eating their cum. As the men returned to their work, Theresa helped her to get dressed. They retraced their steps and soon were back outside walking down the sidewalk. After several blocks they came to a corner. The black Lincoln was there waiting for her. The driver got out and opened the door for her. As she got into the car Tina realized that Theresa was holding back.

"Aren't you coming with?" Tina asked her.

"No. You must walk this next path on your own." The older woman answered and handed the camera to the driver.

He closed the door and once again Tina was alone with her thoughts. She hadn't had much time for that since the day began. Everything was happening so fast! The wheels in her mind were spinning rapidly and she was having trouble forming a coherent thought. Her last two weeks had been a blur, but nothing like this day!

She must have been in a bit of a daze, because when the car stopped she realized that she had no idea how long they had been traveling. Once again the driver got out first and opened the door for her. He said nothing as he helped her out of the car and led her by the hand to a nearby brick building. A sturdy looking steel door was the only obvious entry or exit. Still not speaking, he tied a thick mask over her eyes.

"You will be guided to where you need to go." He said simply as he slipped sound dampening headphones over her ears.

Then he opened the door and gently pushed Tina through the threshold. She stumbled inside and the door was closed behind her, although she couldn't tell. Apprehensive, she waited in the silent darkness, but for what? Her question was answered quickly when she felt someone take her hand. Flinching slightly from the unexpected contact, she grasped it with enough pressure to assure the other person she was fine. Then they took her other hand as well.

It felt like a small, delicate hands; perhaps a woman? Then they began leading her forward slowly. Suddenly she felt a fleeting touch on her cheek, followed by a more aggressive grope of her ass. As she continued to move slowly forward, the touching and groping increased. No part of her body escaped attention, with multiple hands stroking and fondling her. And they weren't content to stay on the outside of her dress either. Hands began slipping inside her dress to play with her hard nipples and juicy cunt. Someone licked her face, and followed up with a passionate kiss. Tina was pretty sure that was a woman.

The simulation was almost overwhelming, and not being able to see or hear only seemed to heighten it. Tina began to find it hard to walk, but the person in front of her kept pulling her forward. She stumbled, and strong arms on either side of her kept her from falling. Just when her orgasm was really building, everything suddenly stopped. There was no more stimulation and the person leading her forward let go of her hands. Trembling from her arousal, she waited on shaky legs, wishing they had let her cum.

Then someone was removing the headphones and blindfold. Tina blinked her eyes at the sudden brightness, even though the room she now found herself in was not all that well lit. A man she did not recognize was there with her. He was putting the blindfold and headphones on a small table. He returned to her and removed her collar. She almost objected, it was her Master's sign of his ownership over her after all, but held her tongue remembering how he had told her she was to obey everybody that day. He put the collar on the small table too.

When he came back he was holding a different collar. This one was wider than her other one and had a ring in front that joined the two pieces. There were two additional small pieces of leather attached to the ring that hung down at an angle. At the end of each of these pieces was another smaller ring. The man buckled the collar around Tina's neck. Then he attached two delicate silver chains to the smaller rings on the collar. On the other ends of the chains were nipple clamps which he deftly placed on each of her already hard nipples. Now she understood another reason her Master had chosen this dress; it was easily pushed aside to expose her nipples for just this purpose. The last thing the man did was to snap a leather studded leash onto the central ring of the collar.

That's when I walked into the room. "I think you are ready."

"Master!" Tina squealed. "I'm so happy to see you."

"I'll bet you are." I said as I took hold of her leash. "You have done well so far, but now it is time for the final exam."

"I don't understand, Master." She replied, confused.

"On the other side of that door there will be a room full of people. Some of them you know, and some of them you do not. You must do whatever I tell you without hesitation, comment, or complaint. You will not speak unless someone asks you a question, and then you will provide a truthful, concise answer. If I give your leash to someone else, then they will temporarily become your Master and you will follow their instructions as you would mine." I explained quietly.

"I am afraid, but I trust you and will do as you say." Tina responded after a moment's reflection.

"Very good. Let's go then. When this is over you will either be a real submissive slut, or you will return home as a normal housewife." I declared.

I led her through the door. I'm sure she was nervous, but she didn't show it. It was a large room with a circular raised stage in the middle. Immediately around it were some small cocktail tables with beautiful red tablecloths. Behind those were plush leather chairs, sofas, and benches of various sizes. The walls had little alcoves and semi-private areas built into them except for one which had a large full service bar running along almost the entire length. The carpeting was expensive and plush; the wall decorations all tasteful nudes of one type or another.

Even in the muted lighting it was easy to see that there were at least 20 or 30 people there. I had invited almost everybody that had been involved in Tina's training during the last two weeks, and of course there were the senior members of this particular club. And unlike Marie's little group, this one was quite exclusive. I didn't know how Frank had managed to get me an interview with them, but they were intrigued by this Croatian housewife that came all the way to America to be trained as a submissive slut. They had never heard of such a thing before, so they allowed me the use of their club and promised limited membership if they were pleased with Tina's performance. I was allowed to invite up to 15 people to observe, but for them it was just a one time event. Only Tina and I had a chance to obtain a membership, albeit limited.

Janet, the head of the membership committee, greeted us first. "Welcome to our little club."

"Thank you for inviting us." I replied warmly.

"Now let me look at your slut-pet." She said.

Janet looked her carefully up and down. She even put her hand between Tina's legs and felt her cunt.

"She's well groomed, and does have a bit of an exotic look to her. She's also very wet, like a good slut-pet should be." Janet commented. "So far I like what I see. Good luck, I hope she shows well for you."

Tina seemed a bit embarrassed to be treated like she was a show dog or something, but she remained quiet. I wasn't really sure exactly what to expect myself, but I wasn't surprised. I was guessing everybody had their own style on how they treated submissives, and Janet obviously liked to think of them as pets.

Next a man in his sixties, who I was told was the second most senior member of the committee, met us. He introduced himself as Marcel and then addressed Tina.

"What is your purpose here?" He asked her.

"To please my Master." She answered quickly.

"Is that so." He mused and looked her up and down. "Talk is cheap. We'll see how you perform. Most can't cut it, and I doubt you will after only two weeks of training."

Tina was obviously intimidated by the man, and I understood why. I thought he was wrong, but I held my tongue. My protests would no doubt fall on deaf ears; only my slave's actions would vindicate us both in his eyes. So it was nice to see a friendly face after that.

"You look great!" Marie gushed and gave Tina a big hug. "How are you doing?"

"I'm a little nervous." Tina whispered back.

"You'll do fine, you're a natural." Marie assured her.

They exchanged a quick kiss and we moved on. After meeting several more members of the club, we found another familiar face in one of the little alcoves. Tina recognized him as her driver for the day. The chauffeur hat was a dead giveaway. But there was a surprise waiting for her.