Training Tina, Days 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Master, I want to go home and see my children, but I don't want to leave you." She sobbed and clung to my neck.

"I know. I don't want you go either. But don't worry, we will see each other again." I reassured her.

She let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "Promise me. Because I know if you promise, then it will happen."

"I promise." I said with conviction, and I meant it.

That brought a small smile to her face. "Good. I can't wait."

I smiled back, wondering how I was going to keep my promise.

"Thank you Master Paul. I love you." She said earnestly.

"You are welcome my horny Tina. Be a good slut now for Mark. I'll be in touch."

I gave her one last hug, shook Mark's hand, and said one final goodbye. Then I turned and walked away before they could see the tears welling up in my eyes. God I was going to miss that horny bitch!