Training Tina, Days 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took off his hat and said, "Actually we met before today."

"I thought so! But I can't remember where or when. I'm sorry." Tina replied.

"He's my next door neighbor, Steve. Remember him now?" I asked.

The look of recognition flashed across her face.

"I can't blame you for not remembering me; you weren't exactly looking at my face very much." Steve joked.

Tina's face turned red with embarrassment.

I laughed. "After all you've been through it's amazing you can still blush. You really are a special girl."

"Can I get a repeat performance?" Steve asked.

"Absolutely!" I answered. "You heard him slut, get down there and suck him off."

Tina didn't hesitate. She was on her knees in seconds and pulling his cock out of his pants. Moments later she had him in her mouth and was greedily sucking him to life. It was obvious she really relished giving blow jobs, regardless of the size or shape of the cock. A few people gathered around to watch as Tina expertly sucked him off, murmuring their approval as she swallowed his entire load. She continued to milk his cock until he began to go soft, tucking it gently back into his pants when it was flaccid enough. Only when she stood up did she notice her audience. She blushed. This elicited amused smiles from several of the observers.

As we continued to circulate around the room, we encountered more people that she had met before. Most of the people that had been involved in her training were there, including the recruits from the day's earlier activities. Tina seemed surprised at how many there were. I had Frank and Marie to thank for that. They had both proved invaluable in helping me find and organize so many different people. And just about all of them put their hands on my slave in one place or another. I didn't have her suck anybody else off, that was a special arrangement with Steve, but by the time we were finished, she was quivering with excitement and ready for the final test.

I led her to the circular stage in the middle of the room which now had a padded platform on it draped in a silky red spread. Marcel was waiting for us. I handed him Tina's leash and spoke to her quietly.

"Obey him as you would me." I instructed and flashed a quick smile. Trying to exude confidence I said, "I know you will make me proud."

She looked a little scared, but gave me a determined smile back. At this point it was all out of my hands. For the first time since she had arrived in the country, I had no control over what happened next. I turned around and walked away to stand in a dark alcove with a man who had just arrived.

Marcel led Tina up and onto the stage. Bright lights snapped on over them while the rest of the room lighting dimmed. A microphone dropped from the ceiling and Marcel took hold of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen. You all know why we are here, but first we must take care of some mundane details. Due diligence and all that." His voice emerged from a hidden sound system.

He turned to Tina. "Your name is Tina Horvat and you have come to us all the from Croatia, is that correct?"

"Yes." She answered.

"You are a married mother of two and a secretary?" He asked.

Once again Tina answered in the affirmative.

"You are here of your own free will?"

"Yes."

"Have you been threatened or otherwise coerced to be here?"

"No."

"And so why are you here?" Marcel queried.

"To please my Master and finish my training." Tina replied in a quiet voice.

"And what training is that?" He pressed.

"To become a submissive slut." She answered, her voice quaking.

"Is that so? And are you prepared to follow my every command without question?" Marcel asked.

Tina, having lost her voice, nodded her assent.

"Are you aware that slut pets are not allowed to wear clothes in this club unless given permission?" He asked.

"No Sir, I did not know this. Please forgive me." She pleaded.

"No need to worry, I gave your Master permission earlier, but now it's time follow that rule." He responded and untied her dress from behind. "Please take off your dress and give it to me."

Tina quickly removed the flimsy garment and handed it to Marcel. She was now completely naked except for her heels and stockings. Tina later told me later that even though most of the people there had seen her nude before, this was even more intense than the strip club because she had no sense of control or what would happen next. She felt completely helpless.

"Normally only members of this club are allowed to decide who will be invited to be permanent members, however because only a limited membership will be awarded today, we will accept the decision of a special guest judge." Marcel said as he pointed to the alcove I was sitting in.

But he wasn't referring to me. No, he was talking about the late arrival that was sitting next to me. Because of the lighting, Tina could not see who this mystery guest was, but of course I knew. I had arranged it after all.

"Now I'd like to introduce you all to our little club's founder and current president, Andrew Peterson." An old man with gray hair wearing only a robe stepped up onto the stage. "It was because of his self-admitted voracious appetite for sex that he started it in the first place. And even though he's slowed down in recent years, at 75 years of age he brags that he can still satisfy any woman sexually. In addition he always opens up every applicant on her day of testing, as he will with slut Tina tonight." Marcel explained to all the guests.

Andrew took off his robe to reveal a thin, but strong looking body. Despite the obvious signs of his age, Tina had to admit to herself that he was in pretty good shape. His cock was semi-hard and Marcel ordered her to get him completely erect with her mouth. No matter that this was the oldest cock she had ever seen, and she wasn't even sure that she could do it, she sank to her knees and applied herself to the task. Almost immediately she could feel it getting longer and stiffer. Surprising herself, Tina had him at full mast in a little over a minute.

"This may be a recent record, folks. I don't think anybody has done that faster since Andrew celebrated his 70th birthday. No one can doubt that she is an excellent cock sucker. Now let's see how complete the rest of her training is." Marcel announced as Andrew laid on the bed, his 7 or 8 inch cock sticking out from his taut stomach. "Climb on bitch, we want to see how well you can fuck."

Tina did as she was told. She had no problem taking him all into her pussy; it was so wet from all the stimulation she had been receiving throughout the day. She immediately set a nice rhythm, making sure her clit made contact with his pubic bone on every downward thrust. It was obvious from the look of rapture on her face that she was really in need of a good fuck. But as she climbed towards a powerful orgasm, I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

Janet stepped on the stage and Marcel introduced her. "Janet will now indulge her favorite fetish: spanking."

Janet put her hand in the middle of Tina's back and pushed her forward until her tits were mashed into Andrew's chest. Then Janet raised a hand above her head and paused there for dramatic effect before bringing it down onto Tina's ass. SLAP! Tina jumped but Janet held her down while Andrew slowly pumped his cock into her from below. It was louder than I expected. Janet had really smacked her, and much harder than I ever had. This was one of the parts I was most worried about. Tina didn't really like pain with sex. She endured it, but she didn't like it like some sluts.

SLAP! Another fierce blow, but this time to the other cheek. This was followed by four more in quick succession. I winced at each one, but so far Tina had not cried out. I couldn't see from where I was if she was crying or not. Now Janet paused and bent down to gauge Tina's reactions.

"Does that hurt, slut pet?" Janet demanded.

"Yes." Tina croaked.

"Do you want more?" Janet asked.

"Yes, please Mistress." Tina forced out.

I knew she really didn't, but like a well trained submissive, she told Janet what she wanted to hear. Four more blows rang out, each sounding like a small gunshot. I could see from where I was that Tina's ass was turning a crimson red. It must have hurt terribly, but still she didn't scream or cry out. She must have been crying though, because Janet noticed.

"Are those tears of joy?" Janet taunted.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for the spanking." Tina sobbed.

I knew that she was at her limit and hoped that Janet would stop now.

"Do you want more?" Janet asked again.

"I couldn't ask for more, I'm just an undeserving slut." Tina cleverly answered.

Janet laughed. "Quite so, quite so. All right I'm finished." And walked off the stage.

Marcel rubbed her ass lightly with his hand. "Don't worry, we'll make you forget your ass soon enough."

Then he had Tina sit up, still straddling the old man. I could now see that the tears were still streaming down her face, but she resumed moving up and down on his cock. I imagined that helped take her mind off her burning ass somewhat.

"Now it's time to indulge my particular fetish." Marcel announced as he pushed Tina back even further so that she was bending over backwards and had to put her hands on Andrew's legs to keep herself from falling over.

Reaching under the platform, Marcel produced some sort of mechanism that looked like it belonged in a chemistry set. After removing her nipple clamps, he placed a clear plastic cone shaped device on each of her tits. A tube led from each one to a hand operated air pump which he used to create suction in the cones. This pulled her tits up into the plastic, stretching them out obscenely. Tina grimaced, but didn't say anything.

After a while her tits began to get bright red as the blood was pulled into the capillaries just under the skin. Her nipples were very distended and Tina was biting her lip, but continuing to fuck Andrew. Then Marcel pulled the cones upward by the air tubes, but her tits remained inside, stretched even further. Tina's mouth came open and I was sure she was about to scream when the cones suddenly came off her tits with a loud POP!

In place of the scream there was a sudden intake of breath from Tina, followed by a long "Ahhhhhh" sound. I didn't know if was from relief or pleasure, but it was a strangely erotic scene. She continued riding Andrew's geriatric cock as her tits slowly returned to their normal color. Then Marcel put the cones on them again and started pumping up the suction.

He followed the same pattern as he did the first time, with the same basic results. This was repeated once more and this time Tina screamed when he pulled up on the cones. I think Marcel wanted to continue, but Andrew stopped him. Tina collapsed onto his chest, partially in gratitude, and partially because she was tired of bending so far over backwards.

Another man in a robe stepped up onto the stage. He produced a tube of lubricant and liberally applied it to Tina's asshole. First he worked a finger inside, and then his thumb. As he did this, Marcel introduced him as Thomas, Andrew's son and the next president of the club. When he had her ass ready, Thomas dropped his robe and climbed up onto the platform. Tina and Andrew stopped fucking while Thomas worked his hard cock into my slut's other fuck hole.

Now there were two generations of the same family fucking her at the same time. From her reaction, I think Tina had forgotten her sore ass and tits. She was moaning softly as the father and son double teamed her, alternating their strokes. Next a young man stepped up onto the stage. He too was wearing only a robe. Could he be the third generation Peterson?

"And finally ladies and gentlemen, we have the last Peterson of the night. Bryan, son of Thomas, and grandson of Andrew." Marcel verified.

Bryan dropped his robe and fed his already hard cock to Tina. Even though she was distracted by the cocks in her pussy and ass, she still had the sense to open her mouth and start sucking him. Now all three of her holes were filled with cocks from three generations of the same family. This was the first time I had seen something like this live, and it was especially hot since it was my Tina. As I watched them pump their hard cocks into her body, I was amazed at their staying power, especially the old man who had been in her hot snatch for quite a while. I found myself wondering who would cum first, but put my bet on Bryan. Young guys had stamina, but not necessarily staying power on the first round. And Tina gave epic blow jobs.

So when Thomas grunted and sprayed his load into her colon, I was a little disappointed with my incorrect guess. But I couldn't stay that way for long, not with the amazingly hot show still going on in front of me. I attributed Bryan lasting so long because she was distracted from being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time, and couldn't concentrate on the one in her mouth. She told me later that I had guessed correctly.

Not too surprisingly, Bryan unloaded next, filling her mouth to overflowing with his thick, milky cum. So, the old man that started this show would be the one to finish. Apparently tired of being on the bottom, he rolled Tina over onto her back and began pounding her pussy with the vigor of a much younger man. I was truly awed that he could keep up such a pace at his age. After a couple of minutes of this the sweat was literally dripping off him and I was worried he was going to have a heart attack!

But he didn't. Tina had a powerful orgasm though. Andrew hardly even slowed down for it; he just continued his jackhammer strokes as she spasmed underneath him. A minute later he finally stiffened and grunted as he pumped his load into Tina's clenching cunt. When he got off the platform, his son and grandson helped steady him, but to his credit he walked off the stage under his own power. Tina still lay on the platform, breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow of her climax.

Marcel returned to the stage leading a naked women by a leash. She looked to be about Tina's age and of Eastern European descent, Russian or Ukrainian perhaps. She had slightly larger tits, but her hair was the same color as Tina's and cut the same way. In fact, most Americans could easily mistake them for sisters. Marcel ordered this woman to get on top of Tina and clean out her pussy. Then he told Tina to return the favor.

"But I don't want either of you to cum until I give you permission." He instructed the two slaves as they tongued each other's wet snatch in a hot 69.

They both knew what was expected of them, and they put on a good show. Each one licked and kissed and sucked on the other's pussy, but backed off when they sensed a climax was imminent. This allowed them to follow their orders, but as time went on I could see it was becoming more and more difficult to hold back their orgasms.

I glanced around the room to see how other people were reacting. Some people were just watching and rubbing themselves, while others were various states of undress. One woman was sitting on a man's lap, reverse cow girl, and fucking him while playing with her tits which had been pulled out of her blouse. There were a few other couples that were engaged in mutual masturbation.

"All right pets, you can cum now." Marcel told the women.

Within ten seconds both women were jerking and squirming as powerful orgasms ripped through their bodies. Tina was almost screaming and the other woman was moaning, "Oh god" over and over. It was one of the hottest things I'd seen Tina do yet. But the evening wasn't over yet.

The two women were helped off the platform and it was removed from the stage. Two men stepped up onto the stage and started hanging something from a large eye bolt in the ceiling.

"Now it's time for the audience participation segment of the evening." Marcel announced. "Everybody that wants a shot at our Croatian slut, come on up here."

That's when I could see that a sex swing had been hung from the ceiling. The two men then helped Tina into it and buckled her in it by her ankles and wrists. She was suspended reclined at waist level with her legs bent and spread wide. This left all three of her holes available to be fucked and at just the right height for the average man.

Most of the men from the audience filed up onto the stage and gathered around her. The other slave and Marie were also up there, and their roles soon became obvious. Marie picked Terry, the "artist" to fuck Tina's cunt or ass, and started by pulling down his trousers and making sure he was hard. The other woman did the same on the other end with the man from the alley. When Terry was ready, Marie helped him get lined up and he sank his hard cock into Tina's juicy snatch. Shortly after that the man by Tina's head pushed his manhood into her mouth.

While they enjoyed my slut, the women started getting the next two men ready. After a minute or two Tina was turned and the next two took their turns fucking her. I would say there was at least 10 or 12 men clustered closely around her with at least that many behind them watching closely. I know because I was in that second group. So was the special guest judge. The old man from that plaza that spanked her was there, and so was Frank. The manager from the bar was getting seconds along with Steve.

Only one man came during this first "round". As he shot his load into her mouth, he pulled out and put a couple of streams on her face as well. The other naked slave quickly licked it off. The man pulled his pants up and stepped back. Another man immediately took his place. He didn't even have a chance to get his dick out before Marie turned Tina to the next two men.

Around and around it went like that, men alternately fucking her pussy or ass, and then her mouth. When her pussy and ass got too sloppy, one of the other two women would clean up with their mouth. And Tina was a machine, a pure fucking machine. I don't know how many orgasms she had, but I counted at least 5 or 6, and I'm sure I missed some.

About two hours later the last man stumbled away, satisfied. Just like everyone before him. Except for me and the guest judge. We abstained so that we could observe. And to help a dazed Tina get out of the swing. She could barely stand and needed our help to maintain her balance.

"So how does our guest judge vote, does she pass the test?" Marcel asked and put the microphone in front of the judge's face.

"Yes, she passes." He answered.

Tina's head suddenly snapped up and she seemed to wake up. She looked at him.

"Mark!" She screamed and threw her arms around him.

They exchanged a rush of words in Croatian, but I didn't need a translation. These were clearly expressions of love and support. Knowing that they needed some private time, I led them to a small room complete with a shower, drinks, food, and a bed. There Tina could clean up, get something to eat, and make love to her husband. Yes, despite all the sex she'd just had, I knew she needed to feel that closeness with Mark again. Even though he had undoubtedly told her how much he still loved her, she needed to feel it. I left them alone and returned to thank our hosts and all my guests.

An hour later after just about everybody else had left, they emerged. I insisted that they stay at my house that night so that I could drive them to the airport the next day. We were all pretty quiet after such an eventful day and went to bed early.

The next day they both seemed refreshed and happy. In fact, Tina just beamed and couldn't seem to get the smile off her face. We had a pleasant breakfast together and then I drove them to the airport as I had promised. I parked and went in with them, carrying Tina's suitcase. After we got their luggage checked in it was time to say goodbye. That's when Tina's smile disappeared.