Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when he thought she was spent, he started to run his tongue around her sex to help bring her down... and then another orgasm took her. Two more amazing rewards of her juices filled his mouth. Each time he swallowed, he hoped he would get more. But after a third orgasm and one last small mouthful of her juices, Dani fell forward, moved herself from Andy's face, slid down his body and cuddled beside him.

Andy sighed as she left his face, but then let out a satisfied hum as they cuddled. Dani wiggled a bit to settle in and with her arm across him, gently placed her right hand on his left breast.

Exhausted, they fell asleep naked.

When Andy awoke the next morning, they were still in the same position. He managed to get his right arm from under her pillow and then gently slide out of his side of the bed. Dani moaned slightly as his body left her, but she stayed asleep.

He saw her black thong laying on the floor at his feet. He picked it up and brought it to his nose again as he stared at his angelic wife sleeping before him. He moved her panties gently under his nose as he breathed in her incredible scent. He had spent the night with her juices on his face and his pillow damp from what we wasn't able to swallow. But he still found her scent intoxicating and wanted more.

Then he went into the bathroom and quietly closed the door. He stood in front of the large mirror over the sink and looked at his naked body. It was impossible to deny the more feminine shape of his physique – especially to him. His hips were bigger on the sides, but as he turned sideways, his ass had taken a completely different shape. What had been basically flat before now had a pronounced, lovely curve. And as he ran his hands over it, it had a nice, soft feel. In proportion and reality, his waist was smaller. He tightened his stomach and ass and admired the effects of the combination pills and exercise.

Turning forward again, he looked at his breasts. God, they were sore this morning! His nipples were red and sore from all of the activity – especially Dani riding them. He turned sideways to look at the shape. The breast buds pushed his nipples and areola out in a distinct cone shape, and they seemed bigger today – probably because of the festivities last night, he thought. The overall cone shape had started to fill out a bit in the last week or so as the fatty tissue formed. Erin had said that he had passed stage 2 and was entering stage 3 on the Tanner scale. He was looking forward to the more round look of stage 3... although his bra did a nice job of making them look more mature.

On the flip side, he looked between his legs. While they hadn't started measuring his guy parts, his cock and balls looked like he had just gotten out of freezing cold water. His stuff was definitely shrinking. But then he turned sideways again and admired his developing curves. "I'm really OK with this," he thought... and smiled.

Andy went to the closet and put on a loose Under Armor t-shirt. "My boobs really hurt," he thought. Then he put on a tight pair of gym shorts that he used for biking – he liked how they made his ass look now.

30 minutes later, Andy arrived back in the bedroom carrying a tray. He placed it on the nightstand on Dani's side of the bed and sat on the edge. He kissed his wife's head to wake her.

"I had too much to drink," she said groggily.

Andy couldn't help but think of all that he was able to drink after they got home and smiled. "I wish I had more," he thought devilishly.

"I've got the perfect cure," he said.

Dani rolled over and she saw the tray. She smiled and propped herself up in bed as he put both pillows behind her. Sitting up like this, there was no way that the sheets could cling anywhere above her waist, so Andy watched as her nipples hardened a bit exposed to the morning air... and Dani's breast hung perfectly.

"What's this?" she asked. Andy had never been much of a breakfast-in-bed type of guy. Maybe a couple of times when he really wanted something, Dani thought. But this morning, she just inherently knew he wasn't looking for anything... he was just happy.

He placed the standing tray over his wife's lap.

"Bagel, lightly toasted with a little cream cheese with chives. A banana... sliced. Coffee – I finally perfected the pour-over... with half a sugar and half & half. And, of course, 4 Advil and a big glass of water!"

While Dani nibbled at her breakfast, the two of them sat in bed chatting – and giggling more about last night.

"Come here," she said lovingly... gesturing for him to lean in. She kissed him and whispered, "thank you for my breakfast."

He hugged her.

"Let's go for a run," Dani said as they broke their embrace. "I need to burn off the alcohol in my system."

As Dani got into her running gear in the closet, Andy picked up their clothes around the bed that looked like they had exploded all over the floor. They kind of had!

He tossed the clothes into the hamper. Dani was tying her sneakers. She had on a cute pair of black running shorts and a new hot pink Knockout sports bra from Victoria's Secret.

As Andy put on his socks and grabbed his sneakers, she said, "you're not going to be comfortable running without something on." She was looking at his chest.

She went into her drawer and came out with one of her lycra sports bras. "This should probably fit," she said. "Your chest is bigger but your breasts are smaller... and it's meant to strap your girls down, anyway," she giggled.

Andy took off his shirt. "Help me put it on?" he said with a seductive smile.

"Arms up, girl," Dani said giggling as she slipped the sports bra over him and adjusted it. "Let me check," she said as she reached around him from behind and fondled his breasts gently.

"Those got a real work-out last night," he said. "Extra sore today."

"Poor baby," she said mockingly, spanking him on the right ass cheek. "Now put that t-shirt back on so nobody else gets to stare at those tits of yours and make me jealous!"

Month 5...

Over the last month, Andy had made big strides to come to grips with his developing feminine shape. But during their private sessions, he admitted to Erin that he was still extremely self-conscious about hiding his shape in public... but around Dani he was more comfortable.

While comfort at home around his loving and supporting wife was easy, from a psychiatric perspective, Erin knew that Andy had to progress outside of the house. The physical changes were increasing and getting all but impossible to hide. But her professional concern was even deeper.

There was still a window where he could turn back. But if he wasn't going to do that, he had to accept that his physical changes were becoming permanent... and start to live with that.. and like that. God forbid he get beyond the point of no return with the B.O. and realize that he couldn't deal with living in public with a distinctly female body.

However, she found it very encouraging that he was "pushing the envelope" a bit when he and Dani went running every morning. He had started with a sports bra and a loose t-shirt. Erin had talked with Dani about trying to get him comfortable with smaller, tighter shirts. Because he was comfortable and "safe" with his wife, making that the first step outside of the house seemed like a good direction.

It worked. With just a little bit of coaxing from Dani ("oh... come on... this one will look cute on you"), some strategic elimination of a few of his larger shirts to Goodwill, and a few surprise gifts ("look what I picked up for you today!") he was comfortable running with Dani in some new, tight Under Armor t-shirts over a sports bra. Dani wasn't sure if he had noticed that they were actually women's shirts.

Erin also made overt efforts throughout the month to extend the "comfort zone" of the home and Dani to include herself and her office. In their individual sessions, she had encouraged him to come to the sessions dressed like he would at home in private. That, too, had worked. What had started as baggy shirts had evolved over the month to polos and t-shirts with obvious curves. Nothing too tight... but no more baggy, either.

So Erin was pleasantly surprised when Andy and Dani arrived for their monthly joint session. By all accounts, what arrived in her office were two women. One short, one tall. But both hot bodies. Andy had on a baggy pair of draw-string khaki shorts but on top, he wore a tight white t-shirt that did nothing to hide the bra lines underneath. And the bra wasn't there to disguise the breasts... it was a sexy push-up bra meant to accentuate them.

"Wow," Erin said as they entered. Dani winked at her.

"Sorry we're a little late," Dani said. "Andy wanted to stop at Starbucks to bring coffee."

Erin's eyebrows raised a bit.

"Drive-through," Andy said with a smile. "I wasn't quite ready to walk inside like this yet." He giggled. "Vente latte, skinny, no whip, one pump?" he said.

"My favorite," Erin said with a curious smile, taking the cup from his hand.

"You look... amazing," Erin said as they all sat. "New bra?"

"Actually, no," Andy replied. "We did the weigh-in this morning. I've gone up another inch this month," he said looking down happily at his chest. "Dani had a great idea..."

"Almost all of my bras are 34B," Dani began. "And he's a solid B now. So I bought a couple of 2-inch bra extenders. Now, my 34B's can double as 38B's."

"You're sharing bras now?" Erin said rhetorically.

"Mm-hmm," Andy replied, smiling.

"How does it feel?"

He took a deep breath and stuck his chest out a bit. Then mockingly gasped in pain. "Tight!"

They all giggled.

"My first bra just provided some support," he said. "And the sports bras just push things down and keep them in-place when we run. But THIS thing shoves them up and together!"

"Welcome to the club, babe," Dani giggled – sticking her own chest out.

"Would you mind taking your top and bra off for me?" Erin said, standing.

Andy gladly obeyed. And as he unfastened the bra and took it off he exhaled and said "that feels better!"

"Really?" Erin asked – truly interested in his reply.

"No," he said. "I like the way it looks. But I've got to get used to all the pushing and shaping."

"You will," Erin said as she started to examine Andy's breast development.

They definitely stuck out further, and as she kneaded each breast, she could feel a substantial increase in the size of the breast buds beneath. But they were also getting rounder. The fatty tissue was starting to form to give them a bit more of a round shape as opposed to the cones.

"You've definitely progressed into stage 3," Erin said, referring to the Tanner scale. "Are they sore?"

"A little," he replied. "But I'm not sure if the soreness has gone down or if I'm just getting used to it."

Erin stood back and looked at him. "The hair?" she said, referring to the lack of chest hair.

"I've been wearing a sports bra every morning when we go for a run," he said. "It's not like I had much there to begin with, but it wasn't very comfortable. So I used some of Dani's Nair to see if it was any better."

"And is it?" Erin asked.

Andy looked down at his breasts and smooth, chest. "I like it a lot."

Erin was sure he meant the feel and the look. (He did.)

Erin looked at her computer; Dani had sent the measurements form this morning before they came over. 42-29-39.

"Like you said, you're up an inch in your chest," Erin said, reading. "Also up an inch in your hips and butt, and... down an inch in your waist. You're making me jealous!" she giggled as she looked up from the screen.

"Pills, protein shakes and exercise," he replied as he did a distinctly female pose for emphasis.

"Get dressed, hottie," Erin ordered, laughing.

Andy slipped the bra back on and fastened the back hooks like an expert. He did the classic "tittie wiggle" to settle in and then put the tight t-shirt back on. He checked himself out in the mirror before sitting back down.

"So you went with the push-up bra and tight t-shirt... why the baggy shorts?" Erin asked.

"Nothing else fits," he replied. "My waist is down nearly 3 inches and my ass is up 2 in the last couple of months."

Erin thought for a minute before speaking... "I'm going to ask even though I know the answer... because I promised that I would. Do you want to continue down this path?"

"Yes," Andy replied.

"Absolutely," Dani added as Erin glanced over to her.

Erin brought her fist to her chin and nodded slowly, repeatedly, as she thought about what to say.

"This was a big step for you today," she began, "coming here dressed like this. A very big positive step. And Dani tells me you're dressing differently when you go out jogging."

"Uh-huh," he hummed quietly, acknowledging.

Erin reached into a drawer and removed a new bottle of B.O.. "We all know where this leads... how it ends."

"Yes," Andy said, taking the bottle.

"But it's a process with a lot of different facets," Erin said. "The pills make your body change how hormones are produced and ultimately change the balance to that of a female. The hormones bring about the psychological changes... that starts first. Then, as the hormones take hold, the physical changes follow."

Erin sat forward. "You are just over 5 months into this. And you know, at some point in the next month, these changes are going to be permanent. Your body is being reprogrammed in how hormones are produced and processed... and at least chemically, you WILL be irreversibly female. To be honest, the balance inside of you is already that of a female. But it's not permanent yet."

She breathed deep, exhaled and continued... "You've embraced the mental changes... both of you. You like it. You want more. That's wonderful. And between the 2 of you, you are embracing at least some of the physical changes. You like the breasts... you think they are sexy, exciting and intimate. Dani has told me over and over that she loves how your body is reshaping itself all-over. And you seem to like it, Andy."

"I do," he said, nodding. Dani squeezed his hand.

"But things are happening faster than you seem to be ready for them, Andy," Erin said. "Every day, you become more & more physically female. It's accelerating. Let me show you something."

Erin turned her laptop screen to Andy & Dani.

"This is a headshot of you that I had from a party 6 months ago." Erin clicked a button on her Mac and it took a new picture. "This is you right now," she said as the photo came up side by side.

Andy's face looked substantially different. Although he was always on the "pretty" side of the male spectrum, his facial features were all much softer. His lips were bigger.

Erin turned the laptop back to her & clicked a few more keys, then turned it back to them.

"On the left is what your profile looked like 3 months ago. On the right... is the same picture Dani took this morning."

This made Andy sit back in his chair. On the left was a flat-chested guy with a flat ass. On the right was a curvy girl with average-sized breasts and a beautifully curved ass to die for.

Erin sat silent to let it sink in for a minute.

"You can't stop this," she finally said. "Actually... you can," she corrected herself. "But you aren't going to. These physical changes are going to continue. They will accelerate."

"Field hockey stick," he said softly.

"Yes," Erin replied. "But today was the first time you've left the house with any real semblance of not hiding your shape – never mind embracing it. Flattening your breasts out with a sports bra and going for a run is not the same as showing up today with your Dream Angels push-up bra. But you only wore that because you were coming to see me and I've been pushing you for it."

Andy slowly nodded his head... knowing where this was going.

"You can't go through life like a guy with a set of tits," Erin said. "Well, you can... but I don't think that's what the two of you signed up for. It's not what we've discussed... that's for sure."

"It's not," he whispered.

"You say you're committed to doing it. Well, the time has come to show it," Erin said. "You need to push yourself and become comfortable with this. And a heck of a lot faster than you've been doing so far. Your mind and body are zooming up the field hockey stick and you need to go with it."

"What do I need to do?" Andy asked.

"If you are committed to this, you need to start living it more and more in public."

He nodded.

"And you need to start treating your body like the body it is becoming," Erin added.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't think there is another 5' 10" woman with a smoking hot 42-29-39 body that has hairy legs and pits," she said jovially to lighten the mood.

"I bet you're right," he smiled.

"And really, hon... that hair style just ain't working!"

They all giggled.

"So let me give you a doctor's prescription," Erin began. "Go back home this morning and get dressed into something that makes you comfortable in public... but not TOO comfortable. Then, head to the store and pick up some new clothes. Your body shape is no longer working with men's clothes."

He shook his head.

"Take a few days to primp yourself up. Get your hair styled. And then, some day in the next week, get all girled up and go somewhere where there are lots of people and walk around. I don't care where... somewhere away from here will probably make you most comfortable. But just go out looking like and dressed like a girl."

"Phew..." he exhaled.

"Andy... you've got to do it sooner or later, Erin said. "And the sooner you take that next step, the better... because "later" you're going to look a lot different. Embrace it. And you may not believe it now... and I know you'll probably be self-conscious as hell when you first get out... but you're going to find that nobody notices you as any different."

"OK," he said, accepting.

"And at home, start dressing more like the person you are becoming. The more comfortable you are at home, the easier it will become in public."

"OK."

"And one last thing..."

"Yes," Andy asked.

"I don't ever want to see those shorts again!"

They all laughed.

When they got home, Andy said, "I'm going to take a shower."

"OK, babe", Dani replied and kissed his cheek.

As the hot water poured over him, Andy thought about the session with Erin. She was right. He had been denying the inevitable... delaying. Hiding behind little gestures – like wearing a sports bra... which actually flattened him out. He was scared... but he was committed. If the price of feeling like this and having the amazing relationship with Dani that they had was having to live with a set of tits, he would do it. But the reality was, that he LOVED the physical changes – maybe as much as he loved the psychological. He loved how his breasts looked and adored how they felt. He loved the incredible curves of his new ass. And his softened features were really kind of cute, he thought.

He grabbed the shaving gel and went to work.

When he emerged from the shower, he stood in front of the mirror and toweled off. The new smoothness of his legs sent tingles of pleasure through him. "Damn," he thought, "if I knew it felt this good, I would have started shaving my legs years ago!"

"You look great!" he heard Dani say behind him as she came into the bathroom. She put her laptop down on the counter and put her arms around him from behind.

"Thanks, babe," he said.

After a few moments of cuddling, she said, "I was thinking about your hair..."

"Hmm?..."

"What do you think about something like this," she said as she opened her laptop screen.

Up came a picture of the actress Robin Wright with her hair cut short - as she wore it in the show House of Cards.

1...34567...11