Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the second thing," Erin continued, "is much more timely and scary. Dani, when you started Andy on the pills, it was just an innocent test. But as you saw some results, you got drawn in... you wanted more. And as your doctor, I have to admit it also happened to me. I didn't like the covert nature of how it started. But as it did and as I watched the changes happen, I wanted it to continue."

Erin sat forward on the edge of her chair to make sure she amplified her point. "In your research, I'm not sure if you read about 'the trap'?"

Dani and Andy both nodded slightly. Erin continued, "In and of itself, bovine ovary is not an addictive product – not in the physiological sense like a narcotic or crack. But it is addictive in a psychological sense. And at least 2 out of the 3 of us right here have already experienced it. The changes are exciting. The changes are positive. But you WILL get drawn into them. And you probably won't be able to stop. A little emotional change and you want more. A little more intimacy progress and you want more. A little bit of physical change and you... will... want... more."

Erin went on... "Andy... you & Dani went to the mall today and bought new bras for Dani, right?"

"Yes."

"And did you enjoy helping her pick them out?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever been interested in shopping for bras before?"

"No... I've always been more of a panty guy," he half-smiled.

"So now tell me the truth, Andy... As you were shopping with Dani for new bras... did you think about what it might feel like to wear a bra yourself?"

Andy took a deep breath and just stared. "Yes," he whispered.

"Has THAT ever happened before?"

"No."

"Now, close your eyes."

Andy obeyed.

"Tell me exactly what I am wearing," Erin asked.

"True Religion skinny jeans. No socks... bare feet. You had some cute pink sandals on when you got here. White t-shirt – v-neck plunge."

"What color is my bra?"

"Nude."

"How do you know?"

"I looked when you got here... when you bent down to slip off your sandals."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Any pattern on my bra?"

"Slight lace on the sides and under-cup"

"How do you know?"

"I... I just wanted to know... I've been looking at the way the t-shirt flows over your breasts."

"Are you sexually attracted to me, Andy?"

"No!... I mean... no... but you know what I mean!"

Erin giggled. "I know what you mean. You and Dani are the most head-over-heels in love people I have never known. But I wanted to prove a point. Go ahead and open your eyes."

Andy did.

"You're not checking me or any other woman out for sexual reasons now. You're checking us out just like every other girl checks out other girls. We compare ourselves to other women. We just instinctively check out what they are wearing. We notice all the little details. We think about what things would look and feel like on us."

"Tell me the truth, Andy," Erin continued. "As you had your eyes closed and you were answering my questions... did you think about how every item of my clothing would look and feel on you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"And are your nipples hard?... Excited?"

"Yes."

Erin sat back and took a sip of wine. "You are already thinking like a girl. You are already checking out other girls just like a girl does. You are already getting excited by the prospect of soft, sexy clothes touching your new body. And tell me the truth again, Andy... are you thinking about what a bigger set of tits like mine would feel on you?"

Andy just nodded his head. That was exactly what he was thinking about.

"You are already falling into the trap. And you are only 2 months in. Imagine how powerful the pull is going to be when you get closer to that 6-month point of no return? Each day and each night you'll take your pills. You'll take them with abandon just loving how things are progressing and wanting more. And you will wake up some day – you won't know when – but the changes will be permanent. So you had both better decide right now – while you still rationally can – if this is where you want to go? 'The trap' is real."

After Erin left, Andy and Dani went to their walk-in closet and got ready for bed. Andy in his normal boxer-briefs and Dani in her typical panties and silk chamise. They slipped into bed and immediately cuddled with each other.

"What are you thinking," Andy asked.

"I'm thinking that this is the happiest place on earth right now," and Dani gave Andy a soft kiss.

"But how do you feel about all of this?" he asked.

"Honestly... I feel like the only thing that needed to get figured out between us has been miraculously figured out in a way that we both like. But it's not what I think, babe... it's what you think."

"It's funny," Andy began, "I don't feel any different. I don't notice that I'm acting any different. It all just seems normal, status quo and natural. It's not until something gets pointed out to me that I can even contemplate that it might not be what I used to do."

Dani nuzzled her face against his shoulder – just an unconscious sign of love and support.

"Like when Erin asked me to close my eyes and describe what she was wearing. Until that moment, I had no idea that I had checked her out like that. Normally – whatever that means – when a guy sees a girl, he checks her out sexually – consciously or unconsciously, guys just do that. But tonight, Erin made me realize that I was now looking at women totally different. She was exactly right... I was checking out her body and clothes and relating it to me... down to little details that I would have never noticed before."

"She's right that that is what women do," Dani said.

"But I don't... or didn't," Andy said. "At least not before... when I really think about it. But the most amazing part is that it's just automatic and natural now. And until Erin forced me to think about it, I had no idea anything had changed. It's just natural now, I guess."

"Does that bother you?"

"How could it?" Andy replied. "I don't even notice it. I just do it. It's just me now. It would be like being bothered that I like the taste of pizza... I just do."

"But if you stopped taking the pills, it would probably change back," Dani said. "So while it might be natural, it's caused by something that you are taking."

"Dani, when I was a kid, my parents took me to the doctor and he prescribed ADD medication. I took it and it helped me... it changed me. It made me focus more and made me more successful. It made me more happy about life in general. But I also didn't really consciously notice how it impacted me... I just noticed the results and liked it. It became natural. And eventually, it became me... it became permanent."

Dani looked up into Andy's eyes. She was amazed at his openness and insight. "That's an amazing comparison."

"I like what I am," Andy began. "I liked what I was before, but I like what I am now, too. No reservations. And if what I am now makes you happier and makes us even closer, then I love that. And if that progresses and even becomes permanent, then I am just fine with that."

Andy rolled onto his back and pushed down the sheets slightly to expose his chest. "It's the physical effects that..."

"...you don't like," Dani said.

Andy paused... "No... that I'm not sure of."

He pinched his left nipple, and it hardened. "I look at that and it doesn't look that much different... it's puffier, but not a lot. But I FEEL that and it feels... incredible. The sensations are amazing. I love it. And sitting here now, I'd like it to get even more sensitive. If that means they have to get a little larger, I'm OK with that... as long as I can get more of that feeling."

Dani began to lightly circle her finger around his right nipple.

"Ya... like that..." he whispered.

After a few moments, Andy continued, "But what Erin said about the trap... that's something I need to think about. Am I being lead down a path... where my desire for more good feelings is over-riding how I should feel about physical changes?"

"I think you look great," Dani whispered.

He hissed her forehead. "That means the world, babe... it really does. So no matter what, you need to help keep me grounded here. OK?"

"Absolutely, my love," she replied.

They hugged even closer, just gently moving their hands against each others' backs for a few moments.

"I don't want to go back," he whispered. "I want to go forward."

A single tear trickled down Dani's cheek; she was so happy.

Through Month 4...

Dani woke as the sun started to shine through the drawn curtains in their bedroom. She looked across the bed at the clock. Just after 7:00.

Andy lay there on his back, sheets lightly across his chest. His left arm was up over his head, curled around his head. He had always been a stomach sleeper... but there he was in a more feminine pose. To Dani, his face had softened slightly. And while his facial hair still grew, it was substantially less... and softer.

She gently moved the sheets down to expose his chest. As the silk sheets slid across his chest, Dani noticed a slight sigh in his breathing. And when the sheets cleared his nipples, she saw that they had enjoyed the ride.

Andy's areolas had grown. Since they started measuring 2 months ago, they had gone from about an inch wide to now over an inch and a half. And they had started to darken. His nipples were permanently puffier, but with the tickling of the sheets, they had also hardened slightly and extended.

Andy opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife staring adoringly at him. He brought his right hand to her left arm which was propping her up and gave her a loving squeeze. "Good morning, my love," he said smiling.

Dani smiled. "Good morning, beautiful." She had noticed that Andy had seemed to enjoy being referred to with more feminine terms over the last few weeks. And as he started to gently stroke his right hand on her arm, she was rewarded with physical acknowledgement.

It was Saturday... measuring day. Since Dani had told Andy about the bovine ovary regimen 2 months before, they had started taking weekly notes on physical changes.

"Ready to see how we're doing?" she asked.

"Mmm," he replied with a smile.

They went to the counter in their bathroom and Dani took out the fabric tape measure. Andy stood naked in front of her.

"Ams up!" she playfully ordered. She wrapped the tape measure around his chest, just below his breasts. Then again, just above his breasts.

"Still 38," she said. "Bend over."

Andy bent at his waist so that his chest hung toward the floor. Dani wrapped the tape measure across his nipples and around his back.

She couldn't believe what she saw. So she loosened the tape and measured again. When she took it off, Andy bent back up.

"Tell me," he said.

"41... you went up half an inch in a week!"

Cup sizes for bras are measured by the difference between the size below your breasts vs the size around your breasts. Each 1-inch difference pretty much equates to an extra cup size. But guys automatically have a bigger chest measurement across the breasts than they do below. So when they took the first measurements 2 months ago, Andy was 38 below and 39.5 across his breasts. But 60 days later, he had already grown an inch and a half... with a half inch of that just in the last week. Dani ran it through her head... Andy had gone from a solid A cup to a small B.

"Wow," he said. He smiled.

"He's OK with this," she thought. And so was she.

"Booty time," she said playfully, and wrapped the tape measure around the widest part of his hips and butt.

"You're up another half inch this week!"

"Must be those protein shakes," Andy said.

"Well they certainly aren't settling here," Dani said as she wrapped the tape measure around his waist. "30... down just a touch from last week."

"Must be those sit-ups!" Andy said smiling.

In the 2 months they had been measuring, Andy had gained an inch and a half in his breasts, dropped an inch and a half in his waist and his hips and butt had grown just over an inch. Some of it – like the loss in his waist – was due to exercise. But the breast and butt changes weren't exercise.

His body was now 41-30-38. Which at 5' 10" were good proportions. Female proportions.

She gave him a playful slap on his ass. "Let's hit the shower and get some coffee on the way to see Erin."

Andy put his hands gently on Dani's shoulders, "yes, ma'am," he whispered as they kissed.

"Can you take your shirt off for me," Erin Hunter asked after handing Dani and Andy cups of coffee when they arrived at her office.

Without even looking at the measurement chart Dani had emailed to her, Erin could see that his breast buds had expanded. Puffy mounds were very evident behind his darkened and expanded areolas.

"May I," Erin asked, gesturing that she wanted to examine them.

Andy looked to Dani. "You OK with this, babe?" he asked, giggling.

"Don't be an ass," she smiled. "Of course!"

The relative coldness of Erin's fingers shot waves of pleasure into Andy as soon as her fingers began to probe each of his breasts. She pinched gently around the areolas and could feel the hardness of the breast buds. They were already the width of the expanded areolas. "Well, these aren't pebbles any more," she smirked.

"Uh-mmm," Andy acknowledged with a happy moan.

"Any soreness?" she asked.

"More than last week," Andy admitted.

"The nipples or the breasts?"

"Well, the nipples are definitely sensitive... maybe even a bit more. But the breasts are much more so... and even more this week."

"You can put your shirt back on," Erin said. "Have a seat."

Dani & Andy sat close on the couch. Erin in the chair next to them.

"Any psychological changes that you've noticed in the last week, Andy?

He pursed his lips. "We were watching a movie Wednesday night... Safe Haven..."

"Julianne Hough, right?" Erin said.

"Yes," Andy replied, "she adorable," he smiled. "But we're just watching the movie and I started to get teary... just tears started running down my cheeks. And I couldn't stop. We had to turn it off."

"Well, I said you'd probably get more emotional as the hormone balance changed. You just need to get used to it and it will get better... I'm sure. All girls go through it." Erin paused, then said, "how's your love life?"

Dani and Andy instinctively took each others' hand. Dani rolled her eyes and smiled. "Dreamy!"

"Ya... that's a good word," Andy said as he took their hands to his face and kissed Dani's.

"How are you feeling about the physical changes, Andy?"

He looked down across his chest and body. "Well, I'm a little self-conscious about the breasts," he started. "I've given up on the idea of ever wearing tight shirts again!" he smiled. The sensitivity in the nipples has really expanded to the areolas and I'm really loving that. The soreness is increasing though, like we talked about." Then he gently patted his right hip down toward his seat, "the extra padding down here is kind of fun, though."

"Let's talk about the breast soreness," Erin said. She looked at the measurement chart Dani had emailed to her. "You're a 38-41 as of today. If you started as a girl, you'd be a C cup... same as Dani. You started as a boy, though. But even so, you're a B cup, Andy." Erin sat forward a bit. "There's no girl out there going through puberty that makes it to a B cup without starting to wear a bra. You're sore partially because they are developing... but mainly because they are flopping around," Erin smiled. "You need to strap those girls down!"

Andy felt a strong flutter of excitement at hearing Erin say that. Ever since that night 2 months ago when she had made him realize that he was checking out girl's clothes and had thought about what a bra might feel like, he had kept thinking about it. He wanted to broach the subject with Dani but felt funny about it – partially because he felt weird about it... but largely because it scared him. This was a big step.

Dani squeezed his hand in support. "We can get something without any padding and you'd never notice under your shirt."

Andy breathed deep and sighed.

"Tell me what you're thinking," Erin said.

"The trap," Andy replied.

Erin sat forward and took Andy's other hand. "I know you both love the changes on the inside," she started, "but you can't have those without the changes occurring on the outside, too. We talked about this."

They both nodded their heads.

Erin continued, "you're only 4 months into this. So if you stop, it all reverts back." She paused for dramatic effect. "But if you stop, it ALL reverts back."

Erin stopped there and fell silent for a while to let it sink in. It was easy to just go forward each day without really considering the big picture. But on a weekly basis at their meetings, she felt that she had to remind them both that this was 'all or nothing'.

"I don't want to go back," Andy finally said, breaking the silence. A tear ran down Dani's cheek, and she squeezed his had to say that she agreed.

"I love how I am," he continued, "I love what I have become and I want to go forward... I want more."

He looked to Dani. "I don't mind that my breasts are developing." He pursed his lips. "Actually... I kind of like it," he whispered in admission. "The buds look a little funny right now. But the idea of them filling out a bit and rounding out is kind of..."

"...sensuous," Dani finished.

They smiled into each others' eyes.

"I'm not ready to push them out and wear revealing tops, but the little secret of me having breasts hidden under my clothes?... I kind of like that," Andy said.

"And what about starting to wear a bra?" Erin asked. "Starting to wear women's clothing?"

That same excited flutter shot through Andy and he hoped that he hid it. "Half the planet wears a bra," he said. "What's one more?"

He looked to Dani and she nodded her agreement, wiping another tear of happiness from her cheek.

"You've been quiet today, Dani," Erin said. "Talk to me. How do you feel about all of this?"

Dani took in a deep breath and stuttered on it as nervous energy and excitement took hold. Then she spoke... "Andy... I have never been happier. I have always loved you and I have always loved US. And while I know you don't see the changes as much as I do, I love where this has all gone... for us, for you and for me. The very notion that you are willing to do this – realize them or not, you are going through these changes for US – is the most loving and selfless thing I could ever imagine."

She began to cry. Andy embraced her, wiping her cheeks. A few moments later, Dani composed herself and continued.

"I have always found you attractive. But I have to admit, I really like the overall physical changes. The general softening of your features is beautiful on you. You're going from handsome to beautiful. The curves you are developing are... very attractive to me. And the breasts you are developing.... I do like how they look. A lot. But even more, I am so enthralled that we share such an intimate physical feature now... one that I have been very aware of my whole life on me... but now one that I am able to truly share and enjoy with you. They have brought our intimacy to an incredible new level."

Andy brought Dani's right hand to his left breast and pushed both of their hands inward. "I love them, too."

The emotional scene was broken by Erin pulling a kleenex from the box... she had to wipe tears from her cheeks. At the sound, Andy and Dani looked at Erin, who said, "they should make movies about shit like this!"

They all laughed as she lightly blew her nose. Then they all sat back to enjoy a moment's break.

Finally, Erin said, "OK, so 2 months ago, we all decided to meet weekly and then at the end of each month, you both would decide if you wanted to continue. You should have used up the last of your pills this morning, right?" she asked.