Traveling East Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

The door slowly opened and Jan walked out. She had removed her dress but she still had on her high heel shoes and all of her jewelry. And she looked like she could be on the pages of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. Her lingerie was white satin with white lace trim, but it was the way it fit her sexy body that made it so hot!

My sister is a real fox! It's clear that she works out at the gym because there's not an ounce of excess fat on her! The bra she wore was cut low and pushed up her smallish boobs creating some cleavage that might not otherwise be there. She's a little bigger than Trish but not much. I guess maybe a 34B or C. Her breasts are tan and there was just a hint of her brown areoles peeking over the top of the lace. She had on matching white satin thong panties and thigh high stockings that apparently held themselves up, because she wasn't wearing any kind of garter.

I sat there speechless with my jaw hanging open. Jan must have been emboldened by that because she suddenly began to play like a model. She smiled and turned around and when I saw her firm (tight) ass I couldn't believe it. She was tan all over and I would have guessed her to be a nudist if it weren't for our earlier conversations. But clearly she's been using a tanning bed, and probably in the nude.

'My god Jan, you look spectacular! How many days a week do you work out?'

'Thanks for noticing. Too bad Brad doesn't. Do you like my new lingerie? I didn't realize it until just now, but I bought it for you.' She winked at me and stepped closer. I reached up and touched her thigh. Suddenly Jan got even bolder and thrust her pelvis toward my face. I put both hands on her hips.

'You know Rob, I always wondered if I turned you on or if you were curious enough to spy on me. Did you ever peek?'

I dropped my eyes and then confessed. 'Every chance I could get. You didn't make it easy though. Remember when I used to cry at the bathroom door because I had to pee? I just hoped that I'd get to see you in your bra and panties.'

'Did you think about me when you would masturbate?'

'Yup.'

'Am I making you hard right now?'

I couldn't believe this was happening with my sister. But I had to admit, I was getting hard. Fortunately I was sitting up now and it was concealed.

Again I confessed, 'Yes you are.'

Then Jan turned to Sue, 'All right you guys, here I am standing in my underwear and you two are still dressed. I think it's time for you to lose some clothes too. Sue, what kind of underwear do you wear?'

Sue grinned and glanced at me before answering. 'Well Jan, Rob knows that I hardly ever wear any. And tonight is no different. I love the feeling of a cool breeze and my bare privates.' She was unbuttoning her dress as she said this. When she slipped her arms out of the sleeves and exposed her breasts I noticed how hard her nipples had become. Then she pushed the skirt to the floor and stood there in just her cowboy boots. She stepped out of the dress and picked it up. She walked across the room to the closet and put it on a hanger. Jan was watching her the whole time. Sue kicked off her boots and turned to face us both.

'OK little brother, it's your turn now. Are you a boxers or briefs guy?'

I smiled and stood up with Jan standing right in my face. Not wanting to be left in only my boots, I kicked them off first. I had already shed my jacket when we entered the room, so next I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Jan stood close taking in my naked torso. Then I loosened my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. As I opened them and pushed them down my hard 8 inches sprang forth.

Jan gasped.

I'm not sure if it was the lack of underwear or the hardness of my cock, but for a moment she was speechless. Then she reached out and grabbed it.

'Umm, Rob, I haven't touched one of these in over four years. And I never thought I'd ever be touching yours! It's so beautiful!'

I stood there silent as she stroked it slowly.

'Well Sis, now Sue and I are undressed and you're the only one who still has anything on...'

Jan was still holding my cock.

'Well little bother, is thing in the shape it's in because of what I'm wearing?'

'Yeah I guess it is.'

'Rob, don't think of me as a pervert, but if what I'm wearing got you this way, I want to see you cum while you're watching me.'

'Oh yeah!' Sue chimed in. 'This is making me hot too!' She flopped herself down on the bed and began to rub her clit.

I stepped away from Jan and took my cock in my hand.

'OK big sister, let me see you model that outfit. I want to see your ass!'

Jan stepped away and turned to expose her backside again. She flexed her muscles and posed for me. I could tell that she has watched body building competitions, because her posing was more in keeping with those events than as a sexy starlet or porn queen. But it was working.

'God Jan, you're so hot! Take off your panties and show me your pussy!'

There was no turning back now. Jan put her thumbs in the lace band on her hips and slowly, now in a sexy way, pushed them down to her thighs and then on to her knees. As she bent forward she kept her pussy hidden. She kept her legs straight and bent all the way down to push the thong over her ankles and stepped out of them. Then as she stood up again I could see it. I gazed at my sister's pussy for the first time in my life. She had a patch of neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair above the cleanly shaved lips. She knew she had me and she took a step closer as she fingered herself before me.

Sue gasped on the bed beside us as she leaned back and spread her legs apart, jamming her fingers inside her labia.

'Do you like what you see Rob? I can't believe I'm doing this with you! But look at me! I'm so wet!' Jan pulled her fingers from her cunt and held them close to my face. I instinctively opened my mouth and licked them. She held her fingers in my mouth while I slobbered her tasty cum.

'Oh god Sis, this so incredible, I'm gonna cum!'

Instantly Jan was on her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth and cried, 'Give it to me! I want you to cum in my mouth! I have to taste your cum little brother!'

I held my dick and pointed it inside her mouth as I started to shoot. The first shot was right on target and flew to the back of her throat. My penis throbbed and the next spurt caught her on her left cheek. She reached up and grabbed the tip and put it between her lips and sucked the next drops as they oozed from my sperm shooter. Sue was cumming next to us and we heard her orgasmic cries in the heat of our passion.

Jan continued to suck me and lick me clean before she crawled back up and I kissed her. I tasted my own cum and licked the gob off her cheek before sucking on her tongue again. She collapsed beside me and we lay arm in arm quietly realizing what we had just done.

'I have to do you now Jan.' I said softly as I inched my way down her body. Her silky stockings felt smooth as I stroked her thighs with my hands and arms. I pushed her legs apart and she offered no resistance. Slowly I kissed my way up her leg from the top of her hose to the musky outer lips of her pussy. Her body shuttered a little as I began to tease her labia. She moaned even more as I parted them and licked my way to her clitoris. It was warm and I sucked it between my lips while I flicked it with my tongue. She grabbed my head and cried out.

'Oh Rob! Oh yes! Mmm that feels soooo gooood!'

I felt movement on the bed and opened my eyes to see Sue kneeling beside Jan. I watched as she tweaked Jan's nipple and pulled it from within her bra. Jan sighed again and I continued to slurp up her juice and tug on her clit. I reached up and rubbed my finger in Sue's ass crack as she leaned forward to kiss my sister. Her legs opened slightly and I pressed my index finger into her anus while my middle finger slipped into her sopping wet cunt. Sue wiggled her ass and my hand pressed deeper.

Jan was pulling her legs wider open to allow me deeper access. I took the opportunity to lick my way down her slit to her asshole. It was clean and I gave her a complete rim job. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Sue's kisses. When I licked my way back up to her clit, I thrust my finger into her cunt hole. She was so hot and her vaginal fluids were gushing into my hand. When she started to cum I realized that she was releasing years of pent up sexual frustration and I expected it to go on for a long time. I was right. It was more than five minutes and my hand and wrist and tongue were all aching. But I wanted this to be the best sex that my sister had ever had. I thought about how she had probably never been truly satisfied by Brad, and I doubted that she had ever really had great sex as a teenager. I didn't stop until she was begging me to. Even then I made sure that I helped to bring her down slowly. I kept licking her from her ass to her clit even though my own mouth was numb.

Except for her heavy breathing, she was totally quiet. I raised myself up and knelt on the opposite side from Sue. I leaned down and gave Jan a kiss as I softly held her breast. This was a deep kiss. We traded cum and spit and sweat as we licked each others' tongues and cheeks and teeth and lips. Sue joined us and it became a three way affair.

When we stopped Sue and I sat up. Jan was smiling from ear to ear.

I jokingly asked, 'Was it good for you?'

'Oh God, what have I done?'

'It's Ok Jan. I think we're making up for lost time.'

'Rob, I never knew... I mean, I've never felt anything like that. I don't know what came over me! God, it was fantastic!'

I smiled down at her. She went on.

'And Sue, I've never really kissed a girl before! You're so soft and gentle. Thank you for being here. I know this never could have happened between me and Rob if it wasn't for you. But I'm so glad it did.'

We shifted about on the bed. Sue unclasped the hook on the front of Jan's bra, freeing her breasts to my watchful eyes. I couldn't resist a kiss. I suckled on Jan's nipple and she put her hand on the side of my head, encouraging me to continue. Meanwhile, Jan and Sue resumed their kissing. We kept this up for another fifteen minutes or so until Jan said, 'I think I just want to cuddle. Will you guys just hold me tonight? It's so nice just to be here with you.'

We ceased our groping and kissing and curled up like three spoons in a drawer. Jan held Sue in her arms and I held them both with my sister Jan in the middle. I was still trying to process the whole evening. I wondered how Jan was dealing with it. I wiggled and held her nipple. It just felt good.

* * * * *

We hardly moved overnight as we all slept so soundly. I was the first to wake and it took me a moment to remember who I was with. Then it all came back to me and I smiled warmly to myself. I carefully got out of bed and made a pot of coffee. I stood and admired Sue and Jan's naked bodies cuddled together on the bed. My morning hard on was raging. I tried to will it into a flaccid state, but each glance at my sister's nude form brought it back to life.

As I was sipping my brew, Jan began to stir. Her eyes opened and she saw me standing...watching. Her eyes went straight to my cock.

'Geez Rob, are you always hard like that?'

'Well it's a morning thing, but it's also impossible to control while I'm looking at you.'

'What do you usually do with it?'

'I can usually find a warm place to put it.'

Jan rolled over on her back and spread her legs apart.

'Come here little brother. I've got a warm place for it.'

She held her arms and legs open for me while I put my coffee mug down. I climbed back into bed and pulled her over on top of me. She straddled my pelvis and my dick just naturally slid into her warm sheath.

'Oh God Rob, that feels so good. I haven't had anything in there for years. Just hold it there for me.'

'Don't you ever masturbate?' I asked her.

Jan blushed and said, 'Yes, but I use my fingers...on my clit mostly. I've wondered about using a vibrator, but I never got up the courage to buy one. I wouldn't even know where to go.'

'Gosh Jan, I had no idea that you've been so neglected all this time. I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I don't know what I could have done...But I'm sorry.'

Jan leaned down and I felt her breasts on my chest. I hugged her and held her closely and we kissed. I began to move my hips and she responded.

'Mmm Rob, that feels nice. I think I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you fill me with your cock, and I want to feel you cum inside me.'

Jan was gyrating her hips and I was pumping in and out of her slick warm hole. It felt so good! She rocked back and forth as I slammed my dick upwardly into her. I held her hips and we had the whole bed rocking. I wondered how long it would take for Sue to wake up and join us.

'Jan, I'm gonna cum!'

'Oh yeah Rob, cum inside me! Oh! I'm cumming too! Oh Yeeeaaaaah!'

I let it go. I was as hard as I've ever been. Feeling my own sister's hot body pressed against me as we fucked for the very first time, I shot ropes of cum deep into her belly.

Our relationship was forever changed. We had done something that was so forbidden but felt so good. I had yet to share with her the details of the incestuous relations that went on back at our home in Sedona, but now I figured that would be easier to do at the appropriate time.

Sue woke up and we all laid there conversing, with Jan still seated atop my pelvis with my cock buried deep inside of her. Eventually we all got up. We showered and fixed ourselves up for the day. Sue loaned Jan a pair of jeans and shirt that I must admit, she filled out beautifully. We had a nice breakfast in the hotel dining room and Sue and I drove Jan back out to Shaker to pick up her car and head home. We said goodbye and agreed to meet again that evening. I suggested that she bring the boys downtown to our hotel and we could have dinner together there. Jan said she wanted to get together with mom and dad too. I thought about it and told her to invite them as well. I figured that I preferred to see them again on my turf rather than theirs. This was the closest we could come to that.

Sue and I returned to the downtown district and spent the afternoon at the R&RHoF. It was a lot of fun! I recommend it to anyone who has ever enjoyed music in the past fifty years. It has so many displays and interactive music options; I can't begin to describe them all. But Sue loved it and so did I.

Dinner went fairly well that night with all of the family members there. I was a little up tight about being with my parents again, but we kept it light and got through it all. The most pleasant surprise of the evening was when Jan asked mom and dad to take the boys home so that she could stay and 'visit' with us a little longer. My folks were so pleased that Jan and I were reuniting that they were glad to oblige.

So Jan and Sue and I spent another night of uninhibited sex in our room. Jan had secretly packed a small bag, so she was prepared and we all enjoyed each other immensely.

On the third day Sue sent an email to her friend Nikki. She let her know that we were not too far away and that we were looking forward to come and see her. She gave Nikki her cell hone number and encouraged her to call. A few hours later her phone rang. I listened to one side of the conversation.

'Hello?'

'Nikki! Is it really you?

'Oh God I can't wait to meet you too! We can be there on Thursday afternoon. Is that good? Can I call you at work? Where should we stay?'

Nikki was giving her answers and instructions.

'OK, we'll call the Sheraton and we'll call you when we get to Niagara Falls. We'll meet you when you get off work and we can get to know each other. Listen, if you want to stay with us, you know you're welcome, so bring a bag. If not, we'll understand.'

'OK Nikki luv. We'll see you late on Thursday night. I Love you...Kisses'

Our next three days were pretty much a repeat of the first two. We visited with my relatives, entertained ourselves in Cleveland, and Jan stayed with us each night. The sex was hot and any barriers that had existed regarding sex between my sister and me were totally removed. Further more, Jan discovered that she had a bisexual urge that she had never realized. I watched Sue teach her how to make love with another woman, and by the time we left on Thursday for New York, I felt that Jan had a new sense of confidence about herself. She had reignited her sex drive and she knew that she could use it to keep herself happy and satisfied, and that it was also a source of power. There was the inner power that she gained and then there was the ultimate power of knowing how to exude sex to manipulate the people around her. I had a feeling that she didn't feel bad about not having a man in life anymore, but that she would soon find a female lover to keep her happy.

And we made a promise to each other that we would keep in touch and plan to exchange visits in the near future. I secretly hoped that her boys would do some growing up before those visits took place. I knew that Teri and Tracy would run rings around them in the maturity department.

So we set out on the road again, heading for Niagara Falls and a meeting with a person Sue had been sharing her life with on line for the past few years. Sue filled me in a little more about Nikki.

'You've seen the pictures that she's sent me Rob, so you know how hot she is. But she's been through some strange times since we started chatting. When we first met she had just split up with her lesbian roommate, and she was confused and vulnerable. In time she was reacquainted with a guy she had known in high school. They fell in love and bought a house together and made plans for a wedding. Then he got weird and started to drive her nuts. They split up and she went into a deep funk. Our conversations stopped for a while and I was afraid I had lost touch with her. I thought about her every day though, and I prayed for her. One day I had a fresh email from her. Gradually our communications got better and she began to work her way through her troubles. Those were the days when I prayed for her the most. And then, like it was a new chapter in a story book, she met an old girl friend, in fact it was her very first lover, and they began their relationship anew. It was long distance though because Deb lived in California and Nikki was still up here in New York. But then, like the magical twist in the storybook, Deb decided to move back to be with Nikki. And today they are living happily ever after in upstate New York, trying to overcome the stigma of living a lesbian lifestyle in the twenty first century. Two thirty year old women trying to make it in today's world. Deb works in a daycare center and Nikki waits tables at night in her friend's restaurant. She must be good at it, because she's been doing it for years, through all of her ups and downs. I can't wait to meet her.'

'I'm looking forward to it too. How much have you told her about me?'

'I turned her on to your website at Literotica. She's read all of your work there, but mostly because she loves reading what you've written about me. I think she's pretty much into her lesbian lifestyle. If things go like I think they will, I'll probably wind up sleeping with her, and hopefully Deb too. But I'm not sure about you Rob. You may be left on your own for a few nights in Niagara with all of those honeymooners all over the place. Are you OK with that?'

'I guess so. After all, you just put up with my crazy relatives in Cleveland, right?'

'Oh God Rob, did you ever dream that it would turn out like it did? Have you even told Trish what happened?'

'Yeah, I called her yesterday. She was glad to know that I had patched things up with Jan and my folks.'

'Patched up? Did you tell her what you used for a patch?'

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers