Traveling East Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

We laughed. 'Yeah I told her how Jan had been staying with us and how you two were getting along too. She sounded happy, and she's glad that you're here with me.'

'That's comforting to know. Thanks. Can you imagine what most people would think about us? I mean look at how we all interact and how we have so few barriers about sex and love. You know, most people would call us freaks or perverts. But I'm glad to have you and Trish in my life. I mean, here we are half way across the continent chasing down a girl who I've been jilling with on line for four years. This is too much!'

We enjoyed the scenery of western New York State on our drive along the shoreline of Lake Erie on our way up to Niagara Falls. We arrived at the Sheraton resort there and checked in. After we unpacked Sue put in the call to Nikki.

When she got off the phone, she informed me that we had dinner reservations at the place where Nikki worked. We had some time to kill so we went down to the gym in the hotel and did a 45 minute workout. We followed it with a swim in the hotel pool and then returned to our room. We took a shower together and then made love. Once again I was so grateful to have Sue traveling with me. She's such a dear friend and a wonderful lover. We fell asleep together for about an hour or so.

We woke up relaxed and refreshed and dressed for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sue put on a 'fuck me please' kind of outfit. She wore a tight short black stretch skirt that barely covered her ass. Her top was a black camisole that hugged her so tightly I could see the bumps on her areoles around her hard nipples. I think the top was actually supposed to be an undergarment, but Sue was wearing it as the only thing between my eyes and heaven. Her legs were bare and she had on black strappy high heel shoes. When I looked at her I was ready to fuck her again for the second time that day.

'Easy buster, this outfit isn't for you. I've been dreaming of the day when I would be face to face with Nikki and it's finally here. I'm not sure how it's all going to work out, but if it doesn't; it won't be because she didn't know that she could have me if she wants me.'

'OK then just give me a kiss. If I can't have you tonight at least I'll have a kiss to remember you by while I'm jerking off in bed alone.'

'Oh, that's another thing. Just in case Nikki and I hit it off and she wants to come back here, if she wants to be alone with me, will you be all right with that? I mean if she winds up spending the night here can you maybe get another room?'

I was a little put off but I understood. I picked up the phone and called the front desk. They told me that the room adjoining ours was vacant and available. I arranged to rent it and the bellman brought up a set of keys. I opened the door and put my toilet kit in the clean bathroom. Then I called the front desk again and informed them that we were going out for dinner and asked if we could have housekeeping come and freshen up our room before we returned. They assured me it would be done.

Sue sat quietly while I made all of these arrangements on her behalf. When I put the phone down she came over and hugged me.

'You're so sweet. Thank you for doing all that. I've been so wrapped up in myself I wasn't thinking of your feelings. But you, you're always looking out for me or Trish, or everyone else. Thank you Rob, you're just the sweetest guy I've ever known. Jan is really lucky to have you for a brother.'

She gave me a hug and a kiss. This one was better than the first.

We left and drove to the restaurant. I could tell that Sue was even more nervous that I was when we went to meet my sister the first night.

We gave our name to the hostess and she took us to a booth in the back. She asked us if we wanted drinks and we gave her our order. In less than two minutes, there was Nikki, holding a tray and delivering our beverages. I recognized her right away and smiled. But when her eyes met Sue's, Sue jumped up. Nikki put down her tray and they hugged liked life long friends who were being reunited after years apart.

'Sue, it's really you!'

'Nikki you're even prettier than your pictures! Oh I really do love you so much!'

'Oh God, I have dreamed about this moment for so long! I can't believe you're really here. And Rob, you're a real person too. This is so weird.'

I stood up and hugged Nikki too. She is as pretty as her pictures. She was wearing a typical waitress outfit; black pants and a white ruffle front tux shirt, with a black bow tie. The shirt hid her breasts which I know are so magnificent. But her most outstanding feature, her eyes, are as dark and sexy as any I've ever seen. Her hands are nicely manicured and her olive skin is smooth and blemish free.

We sat back down and I noticed Sue sitting in a way that Nikki could see her legs. And Nikki was watching too. She tried to get back into her professional mode, but she was having trouble. It's almost like she forgot that we wanted

to eat dinner. I tried to get her to relax by asking her to bring us some appetizers. She said OK and left without specifying what she would bring. Sue and I glanced at each other across the table. She was giddy.

'I think I peed on myself.' She said. 'I've got to go to the ladies room and clean up.'

She stood up and walked away. I thought I spotted a wet spot on the back of her skirt.

She returned in a couple of minutes with a look of relief on her face.

'It wasn't pee. I just got so excited to actually be with Nikki, I started to cum. Can you believe it?'

Nikki came back with a platter of appetizers. After she put the plates down on the table she sat down next to Sue. She put her hand on Sue's bare thigh and said, 'I'm so glad you're here tonight. It's not too busy and so I can spend a little more time with you.'

Then she gave Sue a kiss. Sue returned the kiss and I watched her place a hand on Nikki's breast. Nikki's hand was rapidly inching its way up Sue's thigh and under her skirt to the warm wet reward that waited there. I looked around to confirm that no one could see what was happening. We were seated in an empty area of the restaurant and there was nobody in sight. I was feeling the beginning of a woody just from watching these two sexy women who were seated across from me.

While I was watching I felt my cell phone vibrating. I flipped it open to answer the call.

'Hello?'

'Rob, it's me Jan.'

'Hi Sis, what's up?'

'Are you busy right now?'

'Not really. What's going on?'

'I just had to call to tell you about my day. After you left today I went to the gym. I ran into my best friend Sally. She looked at me and asked if my divorce was final. I told her no and asked why she asked. She said that I just looked different. Then she asked me if I had gotten laid last night! I guess I couldn't hide my smirk and so the cat was out of the bag.'

'Well I guess it's true that it does show.'

'But that's not all! She started to push me to tell her who it was. I wound up telling her that it was a stud I know from Arizona who was in town on business. She wanted to know all about you and if I would share! I dug myself deeper into the hole by telling her that you were here with a girl friend and that you left today to go up to New York. Well I ended up telling her all about our week except that I didn't tell her you're my brother.'

'That's Ok, whatever you want to say is fine.'

Nikki and Sue were engaged in a nonstop French kiss.

'Well she really wants to meet you and she suggested that we take a girls' weekend to Niagara Falls. She wants my boys to come and stay with her sons and her husband. I think you would like her and I really would like to see you again, so I was wondering, since Sue is up there to see her girl friend, are you available if Sally and I should show up there this weekend?'

'Wow Sis, that was a mouthful. So let me get this straight; you want to bring your girl friend Sally up here this weekend so that the three of us can shack up while Sue and Nikki are having their own fun, and all I have to do is not let on that you're my big sister?'

'Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. So should we come?'

I looked across the table at Nikki and Sue. It appeared that they were definitely hitting it off pretty well.

'OK Jan. I can't say for sure what's going to happen with Sue or Nikki, but I'd love to see you again too. Now tell me about Sally.'

'Oh I think you'll like her. We're the same age. She's a little smaller than me, but she's pretty and she's lots of fun to be with...'

'OK, so when are you coming up?'

'I'm on my way home to pick up the boys and take them to Sally's house. We'll be leaving in about an hour. As long as the traffic isn't too bad, we should be there by midnight.'

Things were happening a little faster than I thought they might, but I was OK with it.'

'All right Sis, we're staying at the Sheraton resort. I'm in room 1029. Call me on my cell phone when you get close to town. I love you.'

'I love you too...and don't call me Sis.'

I hung up the phone and Sue and Nikki were looking at me.

'Who was that?' Sue asked.

'It was Jan. She's coming up here with a girl friend. Is anyone up for an orgy?'

Both girls' eyes lit up.

'Who's Jan?' asked Nikki.

'Rob's sister. We spent the last five nights with her in Cleveland. She's really hot!'

'Well I should have guessed that you would be having sex with your sister, Rob, after all that I've read about you.'

'Actually Nikki, we had never done it before this week.' I explained, 'I think it all kind of happened because I had Sue traveling with me.'

Sue confirmed, 'It really was a first. And it was a first time for her to make it with another girl too. We had fun.'

'Well I'm always up for a girl party!' Nikki told us. 'I'll have to check with Deb though. Rob, will you be OK if Deb just wants it to be us girls?'

'Do you think Deb will be OK if I'm there, but don't make any moves on her?'

'Probably; I'll ask her and find out. She's out with some friends tonight because I told her I might be real late. She knows I'm meeting Sue. She wants to meet her too, but she said that tonight should be just ours if we wanted it that way.'

'Well it certainly can be. Jan and Sally will probably be here by midnight, so you two can have the whole room to yourselves. I'll be in the next room. That is, unless you two want me to be there with you?'

Nikki thought for a moment. 'Let's see how it goes. Can I bring you guys some dinner?'

We all regained our composure and Sue and I ordered some food on Nikki's recommendations. The dinner was delightful and Nikki got to spend a lot of time with us because it was a fairly slow night for her. The more time I spent with her, the more I liked her, and the more I wanted things to work out so that I could taste her body and share in a lovemaking experience. I could tell that Sue was anxious too. Their body language was blatant.

We dined in a relaxed and leisurely fashion. The dinner was very good. It's easy to see how the restaurant has survived for many years, and allowed Nikki to hang on to a steady job. And like Sue, I was falling in lust with Nikki. She has a smile that just warms you and her body exudes sexuality, even under her wait staff uniform. I wanted to touch her and hold her and even though I've seen photos of her without clothing, I longed to be naked with her in real life.

Nikki was telling us about how good she feels about herself these days, having gone through a period of deep depression. Her life with Deb is happy and grounded. She's comfortable living her lesbian lifestyle. Sue was filling me in on some of the chat sessions she and Nikki have shared on line, trading pictures and enjoying cyber jilling sessions together. It only made me hornier and more desirous of Nikki's hot body.

I felt my phone vibrating and answered Jan's call. They were just outside the city and would be arriving soon. I estimated that we were just as far away from the resort as they were and told her so. I said I would leave in a couple of minutes and meet them in the lobby. When I hung up I informed Sue and Nikki of my need to run.

'Don't worry,' said Nikki, 'I'll be getting off in another forty five minutes. Sue why don't you stay here and I'll take you back to the hotel in my car. I brought my toothbrush in case you invite me to stay.'

I stood up and slipped two one hundred dollar bills to Nikki. 'This should cover dinner and a tip.' I told her. She told me it was way too much but I insisted she keep it. She reached up and gave me a hug. I took advantage of the opportunity to fondle her ass. It's round and firm and I flashed on how I'd really like to spend some time with it on my face.

'Thanks for a great dinner Nikki. I hope to see you later on. Take good care of Sue.'

Nikki gave me a kiss and sent me on my way. As I walked out of the restaurant I thought about the kiss and how much I enjoyed it. Sue has told me about how much they both enjoy kissing. I hoped that I could share some more of that with her later on.

As I pulled up to the hotel and gave my keys to the valet I heard a car horn toot. I turned to see my sister's Lexus pulling up behind me. I stepped aside while the attendant took care of her and unloaded their luggage. Then I walked over to her and gave her a big hug and a kiss.

'Oh Rob, I'm so glad to see you again. Please say hi to my friend Sally.'

I reached out my hand to the petite brunette who was getting out of the passenger seat, but she shunned it in favor of a hug and a nice wet kiss.

'Jan has told meall about you Rob. When Andrew and Billy got to my house and asked if we were going to seeUncle Rob, I made her spill the beans and tell me the rest of the story. You have no secrets with me now.'

I looked at Jan as she shrugged her shoulders. Obviously Sally wasn't disturbed by the incestuous nature of my relationship with Jan.

I took another look at Sally. Jan was right. She's very pretty and somewhat smaller than Jan, but it's clear that she spends time at the gym too. Her bare legs are toned and tanned. Her skin is smooth and youthful and she carries herself with confidence and energy. Her brown eyes sparkled above a smile that was bright and toothy. I thought once again about my good fortune at being surrounded by so many young, beautiful and sexy women. And knowing that we were headed for a night of sex together was getting me excited. The girls each took one of my arms as the bell man followed us to our room. He dropped the bags and I gave him a tip as he closed the door and left us.

Instantly Jan was all over me. She wrapped me in her arms and gave me a wet slobbering kiss. I returned her affection and held her close to me. From the corner of my eye I could see Sally removing her blouse. I watched as she unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She carefully picked up her clothes and hung them in the closet. She was wearing a red satin matching bra and thong set that I couldn't take my eyes off. Then she walked over and tapped Jan on the shoulder.

'My turn,' she said, 'I want to taste one of those Arizona stud kisses.

Jan stepped away and let Sally have a go at me. I held her tiny body and rubbed my hand on her bare ass. She pressed her groin into mine and moved her hand down to my belt. She broke our kiss just long enough to say, 'I think we all need to get undressed here. I hear that you're a nudist back in Sedona. Do you have an all over tan like mine?'

'Yes Sally I do and I'll be glad to show it to you. But why don't we slow down a little? We have the whole weekend to fool around. Why don't we take a few minutes to get to know each other? Can I fix you a drink?'

Sally stepped back and looked slightly embarrassed. It gave me a chance to admire her hard little body. She was solid and tan and I felt a throbbing in my jeans.

'OK stud you're right. I don't suppose you have any champagne in the bar do you?'

I walked over to the mini bar unbuttoning my shirt as I went. I found a bottle of champagne and took it out.

'How about you Sis?' I asked. Jan was also busy stripping down to her bra and thong panties.

'How about a rum and diet coke?' she answered. Then she thrust her hips to the side and posed for me. 'Like my new undies, little brother? I wish I had let you peek at me back when I was eighteen. These duds are a lot prettier, but I don't know about the body.'

'Jan I've seen plenty of teenage girls and I'll take your body over all of them!'

I wasn't kidding either. Her lingerie tonight was similar to the white set she had worn on our first night together, but this one was blue. The mature fullness of her muscular form had me mentally drooling. I served the drinks to both of the girls. I was really enjoying seeing them both in their sexy underwear. I decided that it was time for me to repay the favor. I kicked off my boots and stood barefoot in my jeans with my belt unbuckled and hanging down. Sally had seated herself on the end of the bed. I walked over in front of her and slowly unbuttoned my fly. Her eyes were glued to my crotch. When I got to the bottom button she looked up into my eyes and then ran her tongue around her lips.

'OK stud, let's see what you're packing in there.'

I pulled the waistband open and pushed my jeans down my legs. My cock sprang out and flopped in front of Sally's watchful eye. She reached out and cupped my balls. She fondled them gently and just lightly grazed her fingertips along the length of my shaft.

'Mmm, Jan you were right. This is a great specimen. I'm not sure what I want to do with it first.'

I allowed her to give it a thorough inspection. Jan came over and sat down on the bed next to Sally. Together they admired and complimented my meaty member. I was enjoying every second.

We heard the sound of a door opening behind me. It was Sue and Nikki returning to the room next door. I had left the door between the rooms slightly ajar. I heard their voices and turned to see the two of them peeking in.

'Hi there gang!' Sue called out. 'You guys having fun?'

'Sue! C'mon in!' Jan jumped up from the bed and ran over to her. She turned and nodded at Sally who was still holding on to my jewels. 'This is my friend Sally. She's been wanting to meet you.'

Sally gave my cock a little goodbye kiss and got up to greet Sue. They hugged and exchanged a cordial kiss on the mouth. Sue turned and introduced Nikki to Jan and Sally. They all exchanged hugs and kisses.

I decided to sit down and watch the ladies. Nikki seemed to be attracted to Jan and Sally. Maybe it was their underwear, or it might have been their friendly nature. But whatever it was, it looked like they were all enjoying greeting each other.

'C'mon in and join us.' Sally urged them. 'We were just getting ready to toast our Arizona stud. What would you like to drink?'

'I'll have a diet coke.' Said Sue.

'Me too.' Echoed Nikki.

I got up and strolled over due do my bartending duties. I felt a little bit like I was on display, being the only one without any clothes on. But it was OK because I knew that wouldn't last too long.

'While you're fixing our drinks Rob, Nikki and I are going to dress down a little. We'll be right back.'

They disappeared into the other room. The ever inquisitive Sally followed them. Jan came over to help me. She stood close and when I turned towards her she put her arms around me and kissed my mouth. I set down the drink in my hand and returned her embrace. Our kiss was filled with passion. I could feel every bit of her body pressed against me. She reached down and held my shaft in her hand. It grew in her grasp and she slowly pumped it as she pressed it against her satin thong.

Jan kissed her way across my cheek and nibbled on my earlobe.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers