Traveling East Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

'I want you to fuck me tonight with all of those girls watching. They need to know how much I love my little brother.'

'God Sis, I never dreamed that we could be doing this. You're so hot; you could be fucking any guy that you want!'

'You're the only one I want right now. You've changed my whole outlook on life this week. I love you Rob.'

She returned her kisses to my mouth. We parted and I told her I love her too.

As if on queue Sally returned with Sue and Nikki in tow. They had undressed and were now standing naked before me. I gazed at Nikki's body. She was exquisite. Her olive skin blends softly with her large areoles and nipples. Her pussy is shaved bare and the vaginal folds looked wanton and tempting. Her firm ass just begs to be held and kissed. Sue was holding her hand but Nikki took me totally by surprise when she reached out and gave me a naked hug and a deep wet kiss.

'I'm so glad you're here Rob. And I can't thank you enough for bringing Sue to me. This is like a dream come true.'

'What can I say Nikki? You're a dream come true for Sue and for me. She's been loving you and caring for you for years. And now here we are. You're even prettier than your pictures. I can't believe I'm actually holding you right now. And being here in the middle of all of these beautiful women is surreal. I mean, any other guy would give his left nut to be here right now!'

'Speaking of left nuts,' said Sally, 'some of us are going to put yours to the test tonight. Who wants to fuck Rob? How about it stud? Can you handle a foursome?'

'Nikki and I are going to get warmed up.' Sue told us. She pulled Nikki over to the bed and they fell down together in an embrace and a kiss. I thought about how Sue had confided in me that both she and Nikki loved kissing. How nice that they were finally together and could pursue that passion.

With Sally under my left arm and Jan in my right I asked them what we should do next.

'I want to feel your kisses all over my body.' Jan ordered me.

'You're his sister so you should have the first fuck.' Sally told her. 'But I want to know how well this stud can eat pussy!'

My two maidens unhooked their bras together and tossed them aside. Sally's tits were small and needed no support. Jan's are just a bit heavier and hang ever so slightly. I bent down to suck their nipples. I moved from one to the other and the girls pressed their bodies together so that I could lick both of them at the same time. It was a hot scene. I fondled both of their asses while I stimulated their breasts. Sally was cupping my balls while Jan pulled on my dick.

'If we don't get on the bed, I'm going to fall down.' I heard my sister say.

'Mmm, let's lay this hot stud down and climb on top.' Sally suggested.

They both removed their thong panties while I lay down on my back watching them.

Jan turned to Sally, 'Is he as hot as I told you he was?'

'It's time to find out.' Sally said as she mounted the bed. I caught a glimpse of a strip of dark pubic hair just before she sat her clean shaven vagina onto my face. I kissed her lips and licked them with my tongue. They soon parted and I tasted the sweet musk of her inner folds. Her clit was hard and easy to peck at. With my nose in her ass and the tip of my tongue on her clit, Sally rocked her way across my face.

At the same time I felt my sister's mouth engulfing my cock. She took the full length in and sucked it two or three times before letting it go. The next thing I felt was her knees as she straddled me on the bed and she held onto my tower of meat as she directed it into her warm oven. Jan sat down on my pelvis and rocked back and forth. I reached up and found her clit with my thumb. She let out a squeal that told me I had hit the spot.

Sally was grinding her cunt on my face so hard that I feared she might injure me. Fortunately her ass is so small that at least I could catch some air when she rocked forward. Then she would rock back and push my nose right into her anus. I kept trying to move my head up enough to lick her anal area, but she was determined to keep my tongue close to her clit. It was working though, because she was getting very wet and her cum was dripping all over my face.

'Oh yes Jan, pull on my nipples. Mmm twist them! Yeah!'

I felt Sally's hand on top of my thumb. She was toying with Jan's clit too. I let her do it and used my hands to hold Sally's ass and allow myself a little more breath.

'Mmm Sally you know just where to touch me! I'm gonna cum!' Jan's voice was hot and heavy.

'OK stud, it's time for you to fire that first shot into your big sister. Do it stud! And I'm gonna cum on your face! Oh, oh, oohhh!' Sally was flooding my mouth with liquid. It was all over my face and down onto the bed. At that moment I felt the walls of Jan's cunt begin to quiver. It was too much and I let go a much pent up load of spunk into my big sister. She was moaning and sighing in orgasmic delight. I let out a cry but it was muffled by Sally's wet quim.

We were all cumming together and the sexual energy in the room was so high. I was enjoying hugging Sally's hips and ass. She's so petite and I love that. It reminded me of having Tracy or Teri sitting on my face. But the taste of her cunt was that of a mature woman, and I loved that too. I suddenly realized that I was the youngest person in the room. Here I was in an orgy enjoying the pleasure and company of four women who are all at older than me. Nikki and I are about the same age, but the others had me by years. I like that.

My cock had barely stopped throbbing with cum when Jan removed herself. But Sally's hand replaced Jan's warm pussy and Sally leaned down to suck me. Finally I felt some air on my face. Sally's warm mouth kept me hard and she felt so good. This lady is a real cock sucker!

'That's right stud.' She said as she freed me from her oral grasp. 'Keep it nice and hard. I'm ready for a long ride.'

She slid down my body and I watched from her rear as she pointed it up into her hole and sat down hard. I was buried in her cunt but I still had a view of her hot tight ass hole. It was pink and wet from my spit and her cum. I reached my hands out and palmed her cheeks. I pressed my thumb against her anus.

'Oh yeah stud, I like it there too! Go ahead. Fill my ass.'

I pressed harder and my thumb slipped in to the first knuckle.

Jan had moved around on the bed and brought her face down to mine.

'That felt so good Rob. You can't believe how great it feels to have your cum in my pussy. Have you ever tasted your own cum?'

I nodded yes.

'Would you like to taste it mixed with mine?'

'Oh yeah!'

Jan sat up and mounted my face. Her little bush of blonde pubic hair was tickling my nose. She moved up higher which gave me some relief, but it also opened her hole and suddenly I was drowning in a sea of our family seed. I swallowed it in defense to avoid choking. The taste was somehow clean and pure. I relished lapping at her cunt lips and rubbing my nose on her clit.

I heard Sally's voice calling me. 'Oh yeah, what a cock! You're a great ride cowboy! I need you deeper in my ass. Use your finger.'

I withdrew my thumb and inserted my index finger into her tiny butt. It slid all the way in and I wiggled my fingertip. I could feel the inner walls of her anus and she moaned with delight.

'Mmm that's right stud. Yes, I'm gonna cum!'

I could feel her finger flicking the top of my cock. She was diddling her clit. That's how she was cumming again so soon. But as her cunt began to throb, so did I and she milked my sperm as it flowed upward into her belly.

Sally was crying out loud with joy as I fucked her and diddled her ass. But I could hear sighs of pleasure from the other bed. Jan had sat back and I was able to turn my head to see Nikki with her finger deep inside of Sue as they continued to kiss passionately. Sue was cumming. I know that sound so well, it's almost like we're married.

Jan and Sally became aware of Sue's climax and turned to watch. We all were fixed on Nikki's technique and the pleasure that she was giving to Sue. When Sue's sighs subsided the room was suddenly silent. It was strange after the five way fuck fest that had been going on for the last half hour. But then we all exchanged glances and acknowledged how much fun we were having. Sally and Jan dismounted me. Nikki withdrew her fingers from Sue's cunt and we all sat up facing each other and sipped on our drinks.

I looked across at Sue and grinned. 'Was it good for you?' I asked.

The others laughed and nodded.

'But Nikki you didn't cum yet.' I noted.

Nikki bowed her head then looked up at me. 'Sue took care of that in the car before we got here.'

Again there was laughter.

'So are you ready to go again?'

Nikki looked back at me and smirked, 'Are you?'

'Come here Nikki.' I held out my hand for her. She stood up and came to sit next to me. Sally and Jan moved over onto the other bed with Sue. I turned to Nikki.

'Sue tells me that you like kissing.'

'I love kissing. I think it's one of the most sensual acts that people can share.'

Do you like to have your nipples kissed?'

'Mmm, sometimes.'

'May I?'

She answered by holding her breast up to me and I bent forward to put my mouth on Nikki's nipple. I licked it at first and then sucked on it. Nikki continued to feed it to me and I guessed that she was enjoying my effort. I kept this up for a minute or so. Not wanting to hurt her, I switched to the other one. Nikki gladly held that one for me too. Slowly we both fell back onto the bed and while I tweaked one of her nipples I licked my way up to her throat and then back down between her globes. I kept moving slowly down over her tummy and on to her pelvis. Nikki offered no resistance so I shifted myself around slightly and found myself laying between her legs staring right into her bare pussy. I kissed the inside of her thighs.

'You like kisses here too, Nikki?'

'Mmm, oh yeah!'

I went back to the task at hand. I wrapped my hands around her legs just below her hips and kissed my way up along her outer labia to her pelvic mound. She was thrusting her ass up and off the bed and into my face. I let my tongue dart out to explore her clitoral hood. I teased it a few times before I finally took it between my lips and pulled on it.

I heard Jan comment from the other bed, 'She really does like kisses, doesn't she?'

Sue's voice answered, 'From nose to toes!'

Nikki giggled and I licked my way down her crack and dabbed my tongue at her anal opening. She raised her thighs up to give me better access. I took the bait. Her butt crack was a little salty from her earlier orgasm and activity with Sue. But her ass was clean and I loved trying to get my tongue inside. Her pussy was secreting a slick fluid and I used my tongue to spread it from her clit to her anus. The way her hips were pumping told me that I was doing the right things and that she wanted more. I pressed my tongue into her gaping vagina and tasted the cum that was now flowing freely.

Sally was asking Sue,' And where do you like to be kissed, Sue?'

'In all of my favorite places.' I heard her reply.

Again Nikki giggled.

'Shall we search or will you guide us?' Sally asked.

'Ooh I think you already know...' Sue was lying back now and from the corner of my eye I saw Sally and Jan crawling all over her.

Nikki was getting violent and I feared for my face. I moved my hand down under her ass and poked a finger into her butt hole. Again she offered no resistance so I pressed it in further.

'Oh yeah!' I heard from above.

I flicked my finger inside of her ass while I lapped the sides of her cunt with my tongue. She grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her pubis. I felt like my upper teeth were going to snap off from the pressure. Nikki was cumming and there was no way I could have broken loose. Her strength was super human. I thought she was going to squeeze my head into a whole new shape. But my goal was to give her an ultimate orgasm, so I was happy to know that she had lost control of herself as her body rocked in orgasmic delight.

When she gradually started to release me I looked up with a smile. Her breasts were heaving and I crawled my way up her sweaty torso. I rolled off of her as my face got closer to hers. I kissed her mouth and she opened wide and used her tongue to swab my inner cheeks and cleanse them of her own sex nectar. She licked my face which was also covered with her cum.

'That was awesome Rob. Thank you.'

'My pleasure.'

'Do you want to fuck me now?'

'Yes, I'd love to. But I know that you're going to go home to Deb and she's gonna want to know what happened. I wouldn't want to do anything that would upset your relationship with her.'

Nikki looked at me and I saw a tear form in her eye.

'Rob you might be the sweetest, most considerate man I've ever known. Yes I'd love to have you fuck me, but I'm not sure how Deb would react, and so it's probably best if we don't. But I'm going to tell her exactly what you just said and when you meet her, you'll know how much we both appreciate your consideration for the two of us. I could fall in love with you Rob. Now I understand why Sue feels the way she does about you, and I know that Trish and Tracy and Teri are the luckiest ones of all. It's too bad there aren't a few more guys out there like you. There might be fewer lesbians in the world.'

'Thanks Nikki. Giving you pleasure is a thrill for me. I hope you'll give me a chance to do it again.'

Nikki kissed me. I know why she loves kissing. She's the best!

* * * * *

That night Nikki slept with Sue in the next room. I think that the thrill of finally meeting was overwhelming and they just needed the time together alone. I shared a bed with Sally and my sister. Sally is just a ball of sexual fire. She woke me up in the middle of the night when she was sucking on my dick. And once she knew that I was awake then it was time to fuck! We managed to get each other off without waking Jan, but she was up early and all over my morning wood. I would have been happy to sleep a little longer, but Jan was ready to go at it.

We did have a good time when we ordered breakfast. Jan had gotten me hard for a second time and had just mounted me when the room service waiter knocked on the door. Sally took the opportunity to explore her exhibitionist side and answered the door in the nude. Not to be out done, Jan just kept on fucking me while the man brought in the tray and proceeded to set up breakfast for us on the dining table. He never said a word, but I watched him eying Sally and then looking over at Jan as she rocked herself on top of me for the whole time that he was in the room. Sally signed my name on the tab and looked up at him when she finished.

'I think you already have your tip!' she told him as she handed him the receipt.

Jan burst out laughing and I shot my wad when I felt the vibrations from her laughter inside of her pussy. The waiter let himself out the door.

Sally came over and jumped on the bed and kissed me and we all rolled together.

'That was incredible!' said Sally. 'I've never done anything like that before. I've been so tempted sometimes when I catch guys watching me at the gym, but I never had the nerve!'

'What about me?' gasped Jan, 'Here I am fucking my brother while the guy is pouring your coffee! Do you think he enjoyed the action? God, I can't believe I did that!'

'Do you suppose he envy's me?' I asked.

We all laughed together until we got up to eat our breakfast.

* * * * *

To be continued...

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers