Triple Treats Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe balked. His eyes went wide. "No way..."

Real Pinkie acting as April chuckled. "Yes, we are, only our husbands didn't know about it, until recently... when Simon found out. He's so upset that he's left me." Pinkie spilt genuine tears. Her emotions, like ours were all over the shop.

"When you told him the other Sunday, about Carl, he confronted me and I admitted my infidelity, and he's run off." Pinkie blubbered.

"But, he told me he knew, he said he knew May was seeing someone else, and I only just confirmed it, but I knew nothing about you and Carl!" Joe looked so apologetic, and my heart soared. He was so genuine. This next bit was going to hurt... bad.

I wanted to tread gently. "Joe, Simon wasn't asking you about May sleeping with Carl, he was actually feeling you out about us all sleeping with other... men... not Carl per se."

"Huh?" I would see the veins ticking nervously in his temple.

April tagged in. "Joe honey, Simon worked it out, that we three have been sleeping with other men, that is, other than just Carl, for a very long time... I'm so sorry baby, but we should have informed you, but we just couldn't."

"Shit, does Jerry know?"

Three heads shook vigorously. "Nooo!!!"

He turned to his 'wife', April, acting as me. "But, if you were upfront with me about Carl, and you know I'm okay with it, why couldn't you just tell me about these other men as well?"

April looked down sadly.

I decided to push on.

"Um, that would be because she's been sleeping with my husband, and has been doing so for the last two months... every single night..."

"Huh..." he shook his head, "but she's been here with me... or with Carl every night for the last..." Poor boy was so confused.

"I know," I hesitated, here we go. "That's because she's not your wife, I am."

Silence pierced the air like cannon fire... if that is even possible. But in that instant of time it was.

The coffee mug flopped in slow motion and a half cup of cold caffeine infused, brown liquid, spilt like soft mud over the kitchen table. I think Joe's heart stopped.

"I'm so sorry Joe, but I'm May, your married wife and this is April. She's been with you these past seven weeks, ever since the start of autumn, when we last swapped."

His head had collapsed onto his folded arms. Pinkie had scurried for a wash cloth.

"Nooo..." Joe's wail sounded pathetic.

It took a while to explain and work through the complexities of our 'marriage'. Joe just sat, mostly nodded, sometimes shook his head and throughout undertook a really good impression of death warmed up.

"So, the kids are mine, but to each of you?" We nodded acquiescence. And each of you sleeps with Carl, but only during my rotation." We definitely showed more guilt agreeing to that sorrowful fact. But there was more, so I volunteered that information.

"We all fuck Carl during our change-over night, at the end of each season, and on New Year's, when we party together." I heaved a lung full of air. "And Carl has exclusive use of our... bottoms."

No one uttered a sound. But all eyes were darting about madly, as if to seek refuge in others.

I walked over and knelt in front of 'our' man and clasped his hands in mine. "Honey, I might be May, the woman you stood beside during our wedding ceremony, but you were actually marrying us, we three... as one. Your vows were recited to us, all three of us together and we, us three, have loved you... and needed you... and bore your beautiful children. When you married, you married a freak of humanity, an entity that exists in three parts. I understand how, at first that may detest and frighten you, but it was our one chance at normality." I was crying profusely now, hell we all were. I kissed Joe's wet face. "Of the three of our husbands, you are easily the best all-rounder, only lacking in sexual prowess. We decided to cuckold you for that reason, which has worked out wonderfully by the way. You love it, and we all enjoy our time with you... perhaps even more so than the time spent with either Simon or Jerry, and that's because of the sacrifice and the uncompromising love you have for us. You might notice I refer to your marriage as 'you' and 'us'. There is no me, or April or June; there has only ever, and there will only ever be 'us'. We are one, and you need to accept that or we have no future. It was this issue that kept us traveling this flawed path, building this charade... this fickle house of cards. We stupidly believed we were smart enough to pull it off."

April interjected. "Hell, we have succeeded for nearly ten years, including our time together in college, but Simon worked out our identities and challenged us. He queried you, wanting desperately to share that knowledge with you. We'd warned him that you wouldn't be able to handle it but he pressed you anyway, checking your feelings on polygamy. When you unknowingly divulged our relationship with Carl, Simon cracked it. He left Pinkie two days ago and we're really scared Joe. We really need your strength right now. Without Simon, we're broken and without your support, we fear our lives, our homes and families will collapse."

Of course we were now three balling messed up broken women, clinging to our only real life line.

We sat and cried, we waited and we hoped to God this could be resolved. Joe dabbed his own tears and looked at each of us slowly and in turn. He steadied his gaze out the window at the tribe of kids and crawling babies out on the lawn. He nodded slowly. The numbers ticked over in his head... wheels whirred and cogs clacked.

This man was a pillar.

"Well..." He glanced between the three of us, at the three identical redheads holding their breath and dabbing at their eyes. "Well my beautiful wife," He referred to all three of us, glancing panoramically. "We need to get cracking. First thing's first. Jerry needs informing. It's only right. Simon may be the least of our troubles. Jerry is not going to take this well. At least I was already comfortable with my wife having a boyfriend, but Jerry... Shit!"

He was right. Jerry was way more possessive than either Joe or Simon. Excitedly and now extremely relieved, we group hugged our 'Mr Average'. What a crock of bullshit, this guy was seriously underestimated. He was nothing even close to average because his man was a towering rock.

I breathed a half sigh of relief as I drove back to the 'house of pink' in the family SUV with two kids fighting over M&M's in the back seat while Nanny 'Pink' played with Jerry Jnr's little fingers as he cooed happily from within the baby capsule. At least we had Joe on board, but what of Jerry? And where the hell was our Simon?

As Pinkie, I was obviously in my cycle with Jerry. I'd been given the task of softening him up before the knockout blow. Little did I know what was in store...

----------------------------------------

I sat nervously on the bed awaiting his return from training. I was dressed in Pinkies prettiest sheer nighty and wore pink stockings with garters. The sheer lace barely covered my ass, and I felt a bit naughty without panties, but I knew this was how Jerry liked his 'Pinkie'.

He trudged into the bedroom, hot and sweaty and seeking a shower. He stopped mid-stride, his eyes went wide and his smile imitated a wolf's. I fluttered my lids.

"Hi sweetie, have yo all had a nice day?"

"Grrr..."

He grabbed me. Shit he stunk of sweat and raw maleness. Jerry went feral. My little nighty was instantly shoved up over my tits, and I was squealing as his big hungry mouth and nipping teeth found nub flesh. My nipples purred and my pussy meowed. The fact that I was scared shitless anticipating what was to unfold seemed to add to my wantonness. Two husbands now knew who we were; what we were and what we were doing. This big bulldozer had no concept whatsoever. That thought had me shivering, but it also prodded at me like a bolt of electricity. I wriggled free enough to rip his tracksuit pants to his knees and then repeated the manoeuvre with his boxer shorts. Somehow I twisted about and planted my hot pussy over his chuckling mouth and impaled mine over the huge head of that wonderful erect cock. It stank of stale sweat and a twinge of urine, just how I liked my Jerry's cock; raw and all male. Making sure to rub it all over my face I dug further, lapping at his balls, pushing my face further into his crevice, seeking out the musty aroma of his anus. Hmmm... I ground my cunt harder into his face, purring and sloppily sucking and licking everything within reach of my tongue. I couldn't get enough, I wanted it all. Was it the fear of losing this wonderful man that drove me to the insatiable lengths to absorb him? The drive to please him pushed my own needs aside. I couldn't ever remember not feeling orgasmic from a husband orally pleasing me. This was a first! I was so focused on worshiping Jerry's cock and balls, that my own pleasure seemed totally irrelevant.

Was I seeking forgiveness? Perhaps my sacrificial need was penance?

As you can imagine, I'd had a lot of practice now with this huge and special appendage, and it was important to keep pace with Pinkie who had managed to get it down her throat, and so, as to maintain continuance, I had managed to do the same. April was lagging, but she disguised her lack of ability by sticking her fingers up his bum and making him roar! That seemed to make him lose focus! It was so typically April. So I did what I'd practised and forced my head over that huge shiny black cock until I began to gag, and then I swallowed and there it was, safe and warm in my throat where it belonged. I just hovered there impaled, unable to breath as this mighty man gasped and surrendered to my insignificant femininity. Only Jerry had the ability to do this to me, to allow me to surrender to a cock, to give its bearer my all, and in turn he surrendered to me. I held as thirty seconds clicked by... forty. My tonsils tickled his frenulum; my pulsing neck squeezed his cock like a gripping vagina. One minute ticked... he yelled, and pulsed. I was beginning to black out, but I smiled. Take my gift, I've got you big guy, now give me my prize. He lurched and his hips pushed upwards but I clung on like a leech. Hot gloopy seed spat down my gullet as he jettisoned his life force down into my greedy tummy. I pulled back gasping and sucking at air, before vacuuming my beautiful cock clean of any residue. I needed every tiny morsel of his precious gift. Jerry was shuddering as his body capitulated and his powerful male perfection just shut down, having given its all to its petite feminine conqueror.

In the shower I washed his bald head and soaped his massive chest as he held me aloft whilst fully impaled. I was pinned on cock, and it was so wonderfully perfect.

"Um, Jerry honey... do you like my sisters?"

"Huh, huh, they're nice, but not as beautiful as you. I married you June, and you're the only woman I love." I gasped as his cock pulsed somewhere really deep up inside me. How could I possibly tell this precious man that his June was, at this precise moment sitting in Simon's house sobbing over his departure?

"But you do like them; after all they both look identical to me?"

"Yeah, but those two just aren't you. You're so much more suited to me, we click and... well you're so unique."

"Okay, I get that, but what if you had the chance, no questions asked and no regrets, to sleep with either of them. Now it's just a question, so ..."

"No way, I don't play around and I don't share my woman, and I don't even look at other women!" He began fucking me hard, long hard stokes that crashed against the entrance to my womb. I was struggling to stay focused, the bloody orgasm that I thought may elude me, was fast approaching. "Call me old fashioned, but you're mine... mine!" He erupted at the precise instant my brain melted. I clung on for my life as my crushing orgasm grabbed his pumping cock and strangled it, in a seemingly desperate attempt to kill it. Jerry cursed, pulled me free and whilst still clinging to his thick neck, I pumped my girl juice all over his rippled six-pack.

Okay, so my first foray into softening Jerry had failed. He had old fashioned principles, and he was steadfast in his convictions. He was a one girl guy. Shit...

We needed to dangle a carrot and April would be that carrot.

"Jerry, honey, I haven't told you, but I think you should know." We were cuddling in bed now and he was looking pretty dopey from his 'big' day. I was gently caressing his flaccid cock, but more as a stress ball than giving any contemplation at coaxing life from it.

"What baby?"

"Well, it's been kept a big secret, but I think you should know before you find out from other people. My sister, May... well she's having an affair with another man."

"What!!" That woke him up. "She's sleeping with another guy?"

"Huh huh..."

"Shit, does Joe know?"

"Yes."

"What, he knows!?"

"Yep, and he accepts it." I pulled his cock up and let it flop... it smacked heavily into his gut and twitched.

"He accepts that she's cheating!"

"Yep, and it isn't cheating if Joe knows and approves."

"No way!"

"Yes way, and if you haven't heard of the dynamic, it's called cuckolding."

"What the fuck..."

"It's when a husband approves of and actually encourages his wife to take a lover. May has a boyfriend Jerry, and his name is Carl Hoffman and he's tall and blond. Joe and he are friends and May fucks Carl with Joe's blessing." The cock was stirring. "I thought you should know, because Joe and May are coming over tomorrow for dinner, and Carl's coming too. They wanted to introduce you."

"Shit... have you met this Carl dude?"

"Yes, I've met him on occasion. (well, it wasn't complete bullshit.) I can see why May likes him." I smiled slyly, thinking 'and April and your real wife June, like him a lot too', but I thought that might be a little too much too soon. "May wants to get it out in the open, so when you're introduced, be polite and considerate. This is pretty tough on Joe too. It's like him coming out of the closet. Carl's a nice guy, a simple man with a big heart." And a nice big cock but that might be TMI. Speaking of cocks, my big black one was up and throbbing. "Does that excite you, May having a boyfriend?"

"Fuck no; if you pulled a stunt like that I'd kill the bastard involved. But I admit it's fucked up." Jerry hissed, grabbed me in a death roll and speared into my wet pussy without mercy. Hmm, interesting? Was there hope?

Tomorrow would bring light?

_____________________________

13 DOTS FLAT LINE.

Joe, April and Carl arrived at noon and images of the 'O.K. Coral' flashed through my head.

"Hello Jerry." April started the intros. "This is my friend Carl." Carl stretched out his big hand. It was like witnessing an immovable object sizing up an infinite force.

"Good to meet you man." Carl smiled.

"Yeah, like wise bro." Jerry looked unsure. He acknowledged his brother-in-law a little demurely. "Hi Joe, want a drink?"

I think the drink offer was meant to encompass all.

We settled into conversation. Pinkie had accompanied all of our kids and their Nannies to the Zoo. We had the 'Pink' house to ourselves. April walked over with a fresh drink and casually sat on Carl's lap, placing her arm around his neck. That action, I noticed with amusement, had Jerry shuffling uncomfortably in his seat. Joe actually smirked in amusement and sat comfortably back, legs crossed. I winked at him when Jerry poured his second scotch and Joe reciprocated. This was all Joe's plan, so I hoped to hell it worked!

The idea of seeing my identical reflection sitting in the arms of another man, (we hoped), would give Jerry insight into what it might be like seeing me with another man. Well not me per se, but his real 'wife' Pinkie. The only tiny issue would be that, not only would he have to become accustomed to his own 'wife' being with Carl, but also with her screwing his two brother-in-laws for months on end... while he himself bedded his wife's' sisters consecutively as well. Oh, and he'd need to get his head around the fact that all his kids had different mothers, another small detail that he was not currently privy too. Otherwise this was not an insurmountable problem!

Oh god...

There's an old proverb that goes something like 'if you've dug your grave then what's to save...' Okay, so I made that up...

Joe carried on a normal conversation with Jerry while his wife 'May' (April in a green blouse, pretending to be me) kissed her boyfriend passionately. Carl's hand pushed up under the blouse, and I watched enthralled and a little jealous as my older sister made out with our 'bull'. Alright, it was time to push this along.

"Hey you two, if you can't keep your hands off each other, then perhaps you should get a room?" I said it like it was a joke.

"Oh, god yes. Great idea Pinkie!" April hissed, jumped up and hauled Carl into the house! Jerry sat immovably sill and appeared stunned.

"It's okay man." Joe stated calmly sitting back to sip his drink. "Those two can never seem to get enough of each other."

"But Joe, she's your wife! How can you..."

Joe didn't let him finish, but I could see the delight in his eyes. "It's because I love her so much man. How can you not allow a woman that beautiful and that sexual, unlimited pleasure and fulfilment? I'm not enough Jerry, and I'm smart enough to realise that. May loves me unconditionally, and I love her exactly the same way. So Carl gives her what I can't sexually, but she loves me man, not him."

"Okay... wow, I... I had no idea. Shit man, if it works for you, then it's not for me to judge?"

"Jerry, surely, if June needed more than you could give her, you'd allow her to spread her wings too. You can't cage a sublime sexual creature, a wild feminine creature that is so unique and so exotically beautiful, just so as to satisfy your own selfish desires of ownership. Yes this is what society expects but, is it possible for one man to fully satisfy one woman completely? It would be pretty special and extremely rare if he could. Generally there's lots of compromise and secrets not shared between monogamous couples, the result of which leads to unhappy marriages and their ultimate failure. Would you have the balls to allow your wife to bed another man... if she really desired it?" Could you do that for her and allow her that freedom?

"No..." He glanced sideways at me nervously and gulped when I smiled. "Well, I don't think I could do it man... I wouldn't be strong enough." He thought quickly, I could see the wheels turn. "But I would like to think I could offer June everything she needs." He patted his lap. I scurried aboard.

Joe spoke gently. "So, you claim to be the perfect man?" Jerry was cornered.

"No, but..." Jerry pulled me in close, almost possessively. I had no idea just how insecure Jerry actually was. Insecure and self-doubting, and so unlike my average Joe!

Joe continued. "No one is perfect man. We all lack in something. I've realised my deficiencies and I have sought to rectify that in using Carl as my surrogate. If your June was missing some part of what she requires, to be completely satisfied, surely you would do everything within your power to rectify the issue... shit I know you would."

I was breathing fast. Shit Joe, you are amazing! Jerry looked stunned. He didn't answer, but the seed was sown.

Guys, hang five, I'm just going for some refreshments.

I charged into Pinkie's bedroom breathless and horny. April was on all fours on the bed as Carl ploughed her ass like a steam shovel. I stripped my pink ribbons and heels, jeans and mauve t-shirt. The light pink bra and pantie set followed quickly. I danced excitedly on the spot. God I was horny. Jerry was pliable, we could do this.