Triple Treats Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its shape up or ship out you mad slut. And we don't want him shipping out! Seriously..." I huffed.

"Hey, don't get your nickers in a knot. He'll be fine. He's a tough boy."

*^*^*^*^*

Jerry did live, and we got him home four days later. He seemed a bit spaced, sitting comfortably in his favourite armchair brandishing a Jack straight up (not quite Doctors orders but hey...) and rocking himself and muttering copiously. I fussed about checking his needs and monitoring his countenance.

"Are you okay baby, about everything I mean. Will you stay with us?"

"Huh... And who are you exactly?"

"I'm your wife darling, yes, I'm your wife; that's who I am and what's important is that I love you." I sauntered up and pouted, fluttered my lashes and stood toes pointed inward and hands clasped behind my back... and swayed. "Honey, your wife's been a bit naughty. Do you think she needs a spanking?" I fluttered submissively.

"I guess..." His eyes brightened.

I smiled and shyly lifted my short tartan skirt. I could actually see my bared pussy glistening in his dark dilated pupils. "Um, pussy's a bit hot and wet. She might need some attention as well."

The frown of the past week dissipated. His face cracked into a smile, well a smirk more than a smile. He lunged, I squealed. Next thing I'm on my back on the rug, legs high and feet gripped in huge dark paws as that wonderful cock found its way back home.

Welcome back, our beautiful man.

Jerry seemed hell bent on reclamation. He drove like a man possessed. His heart monitor whined like a turbo charger on jet fuel. I just flopped about like a decked trout.

We enjoyed every wonderful perfect moment. He came inside me as I breathlessly squirted my response back to him in acceptance and then we finally collapsed wrecked and sated, happy and delirious, back into one another's loving arms.

Two weeks later I organised a 'family' get together at the 'house of Pink'. The kids were going to watch Cinderella at the movies and then the entourage were heading back to Simon's place with their minders. It was a nice time out for us and a desperately needed occasion to bond with our men... all together as one bonded family.

It was painfully obvious watching the interaction that the men were checking out their 'real' partners with a certain fascinated curiosity. We'd purposely declined to invite Carl, because things were still a little 'tender'. But it was distressing to sit on Jerry's lap, and playfully finger feed him and kiss him when he was scoping out Pinkie, who he now knew to be Simon's wife for this rotation. She was of course mostly dressed in blue, and acted way more dominantly than she would with Jerry. His fascination was not solely centred on their interaction, because I knew he still felt jealous and possessive of her as well. His brain couldn't let go of the deep ingrained monogamy implanted therein. He just wasn't tough enough mentally. I felt Jerry tense as he turned to witness Simon caressing Pinkie's left tit; his hand was up under her blue tee-shirt. I checked April and she had of course picked up on the issue and shrugged sadly over at me. She pecked Joe on the cheek and telepathically signalled both Pinkie and I to follow her into the house. We obeyed oh bossy one.

"Listen, Jerry's still struggling. He can't seem to let go. How about this afternoon we do the old pea under the three cups trick?"

We agreed, stripped off our identifying clothes and each donned one of Jerry's plain white sleeveless t-shirts, which hung like a mid-thigh dress on us. We purposely skipped on the undies and our heavy tits nearly fell out the arm holes!

Back on the deck we three identical, red headed, green eyed sisters stood side by side facing our three husbands. Two seemed quite amused and the third horrified.

"Okay boys, time to pick your partner or the duration of today." I announced firmly.

Pinkie continued. "Jerry, you get to go first." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Then Simon... and Joe gets to be the lucky last" April smiled at Joe and he gave her the thumb up signal and a wink.

"Oh, shit... can't I just have my June?" Jerry whined.

"Jerry," April started. "We are all June, and we are all April and we are all May. We are one, and you need to get your stupid head around that!"

"Now pick one of us, and who knows, if your good enough, or lucky enough, you might get Pinkie, but you'll never know, unless Simon tells you, and betrays our trust." I frowned at Simon and he shook his head... eyes wide with sincerity.

Pinkie offered him a solution. "You could always finger print us, because that's one slight difference we have, but seeing how our prints aren't registered on any data base, it won't do you any good." Pinkie winked at Jerry, then swayed gently on her feet.

Jerry looked frustrated. "Simon, bro, you gotta tell me how to pick them apart, this is driving me nuts."

"Sorry man, but I've been sworn to secrecy. I could tell you, but then of course I'd have to kill you." He chuckled at his rendition of the old joke.

"Come on Jerry, pick one of us, and then just be happy and stop moping about and pinning for June." Pinkie looked fierce and bossy as she challenged Jerry to make his choice.

"Ok... hell... um, you!" He pointed to me and I smiled shyly and swayed to him with lashes working their submissiveness. Jerry looked pleased with his choice.

"Tell me, you're June..."

"My lips are sealed honey bun. Why don't you come upstairs and fuck little ole me. I need a spanking real bad baby!" I kissed his lips and wriggled into his groin. His arousal greeted my ministrations. Over his shoulder, whilst still lip locked, I noticed Simon had chosen Pinkie. He glanced our way to check that Jerry was occupied, whipped out his black light torch, turned Pinkie about, bent her over and shined the invisible light up her exposed crack. He laughed heartily. Jerry sucked free and turned his head to check out the source of the hilarity. Simon had shoved the light quickly back in his pocket and pulled Pinkie into his lap. As Jerry glared at him suspiciously, he raised June's tee-shirt above her tits, lifted her full breasts and waved them tantalisingly at Jerry! And he grinned like a devil.

Jerry was confused... but his cock was ready to launch! He grabbed me, picked me up like a rag doll and carted me into the house, and up to the spare bedroom.

To say that Jerry held back would be a lie. He hammered me like a possessed man. I think my cries were detected by NASSA as they bounced off the moon.

I was bow legged when we returned.

"So, how was that May, did good ole Jerry do good?" Pinkie perked.

I feigned nonchalance. "Oh, you know Pinkie, just average..."

We all cracked up. If black men could blush red, then Jerry glowed luminescent.

I cuddled my big man and sighed contentedly. He hugged me tight against his big chest and I could feel his heart beat a regular chant.

I thought then that we'd likely make it through the storm.

..............

15 NO MORE DOTS.

We knew what had to be done. There was a fly in the ointment. While we were distinguishable we were vulnerable.

One week after that garden party the three of us attended an appointment with a tattoo removalist. His instructions were simple. Remove the dots and remove our identity. We were never meant to be different. We were one, and that fact was certain, but 'someone' in their wisdom had decided we should be three. We would rectify the oversight.

The laser did a pretty good job and unless you really looked, the scaring was almost identical, and without any photographic evidence, no one would ever pick us apart or know which light pink scar belonged to which one of us. Never again would we volunteer our true identities to anyone, not even to the authorities or police. If we were ever detained or questioned we were simply and forevermore our husband's wives, whomever that husband maybe at that particular time. Even though our finger prints were similar, they were in fact marginally different. Yes we were DNA perfect, but funny enough DNA does not determine fingerprint patterns. Those little identifying squiggles are formed separately inside the womb.

The laser eventually fixed that issue as well. We were forever and for all intent and purposes, finally unidentifiable. Okay, so retina scans and other high tech identification might separate us, but no one would ever know our true born names anyway... well no one that is, except us.

Simon had explained the dots on our coccyx's to Jerry and Joe, and how he'd discovered the anomaly, but on their removal he admitted there was now no way to tell us apart physically. We had the ability to replicate each other's fine characteristics and discrepancies, so we hoped all lingering possessiveness on Jerry's behalf might now finally be eradicated.

There was one elephant left lingering in the room. It went by the name of Carl.

Now, you might thing we could have dumped good ole Carl, but we actually liked the big lug and he had a great cock. He was a very important part of our relationship with Joe, and Joe enjoyed the dynamic. He said it kept him hungry and needy, and that fired his creativeness and business drive. He was making fortunes for his clients with his amazing and intuitive investment decisions. And we were all his clients!

Our problem was of course, not Joe... easy going Joe was never a problem, but both Simon and Jerry struggled with the knowledge that we were screwing a man outside of our 'marriage'. We constantly pressed the argument that our sexual liaison with Carl only occurred when we were exclusive with Joe... during his rotation and on the occasions of 'neutral ground'; that is within the 24 hour turn over time in rotations during our nights together at the end of each season. We finally compromised and pulled the New Year's Eve exclusivity with Carl, suggesting we should all get together on that occasion instead. They liked that idea, but still we argued back and forth about the existence of Carl, and mainly about when he used all three of us in tandem, and fucked us up the ass, at the completion of each new season.

We pressed that, now that we had no individual identity, we were not singularly cheating on our husbands. Both Simon and Jerry argued that as a complete single identity we were cheating! We counter attacked, saying that it was only cheating if they were uninformed. Eventually a simmering truce reigned.

Slowly each husband evolved into a head space where they no longer attempted to individualise us, slowly accepting that whoever returned from the night away at the change of season was in fact their wife. It was a slow conditioning process. We were introduced to friends and accomplices as their 'wife' and the 'name' was never challenged, although poor Jerry did struggle on occasion.

Eventually it was our wonderful Joe who once again worked a solution to our problem. At a family dinner one night he casually made an announcement. Carl was sitting at one end of the table and the insecure Jerry eyed him ominously and continuously from the other. I wondered who'd draw first. I smiled and glanced out to the pool area were the kids were enjoying hotdogs and ice cream with the nannies. God... that bikini...

"Guys, I have an announcement to make." Joe clanged a teaspoon against a wine flute. "I have a substantial investment in a large tract of farmland just out of town. About seven years ago I joined with a syndicate and we purchased it for chips. It's just had planning approval for subdivision and I've negotiated my retainer as ownership of ten acres of that land. My plan is that we will build four dwellings on it, like a small gated community. The rest of the farmland will likewise be subdivided into one acre lots attracting high-end buyers. I've discussed this plan with my good friend Carl. By the way, in case you're unaware, you all have an invested ownership in Carl's construction company as well, the very same company I've contracted to build the four residences." Silence reigned. Carl raised his beer in salute. Jerry looked confused. Joe continued, smiling. "Three of these residences will be substantial and all will have amenities in keeping with a very comfortable lifestyle. The 'House of Pink' will have two floodlit tennis courts that double as basketball courts." He nodded at Jerry. "The 'Green House', my pad and the central mansion, will house a huge heated indoor tropical pool, spa and assorted vegetation. Finally, 'Blue Manor' will have a fifty seat surround sound cinema and... a laboratory for Simon." Simon actually clapped and we joined in his exuberant elation. "The fourth and final house on the estate will be smaller and located near the gated entrance. This will be Carl's home. He will be the keeper of the knight's watch. His team will maintain the grounds and attend to the community. Carl will of course maintain other 'things' of interest other than just the lawns and pool." Joe chuckled and Carl goofily saluted once more. My pussy tingled. Stupid brain was already plotting my path to the gate keeper's residence in anticipation of forced entrance. "This will enable us all to live out our unique and wonderful lifestyle, away from prying eyes and nosey parkers. The kids can run amok and we will all feel safe and secure. Our wives can then rotate homes as they see fit. Carl will only ever have unlimited access to the 'boudoir' in the 'Green house' where he can propagate his seed to the best of his ability in a warm, moist and welcoming environment." Joe chuckled at his silly prose and nodded to his friend and they both grinned like brother chimps. "No one else need be privy to the goings on therein. Likewise, the dungeon in the 'Pink house' is off limits to all, other than Jerry and his 'wife'." He nodded at Jerry and the big bear grinned evilly. "Simon, none of us want to know what the hell kinky shit you're into, so your main bedroom and ensuite are also no go zones for anyone other than your 'wife'. How we all doing so far?" Joe grinned at our excited faces and darting eyes.

Oh, goodie. This sounded like some really cool demented kinky community!

After dinner, and with the kids all tucked in bed, we spent an hour babbling with excited chatter, before Joe and Carl finally spread the plans out on top of the pool table. Ooh, the boudoir in the 'Green house' looked huge! It had a big round bed and couches and a claw footed antique bath and a rain room and... It would be really lovely... with Carl hammering away... I went all dreamy.

Okay, so I was horny and desperate. I was actually 'me' this night, dressed in 'green' and living with Joe. I tootled around the table and whispered in Carl's ear and he nodded gleefully. I think he even drooled!

"Um, excuse us everyone, but Carl and I are retiring now. I'll see you all later." I kissed my two sisters and my three husband's goodnight. Carl shook hands with the men and carefully hugged his other girlfriends as well. The embrace was courteous, not flirty or sexy. He was fully aware that only Joe's 'wife' was his for the taking. Joe kissed me and bid me a nice night. I whispered that I'd sneak into his bedroom once Carl had finished fucking me. He nodded excitedly. So, holding Carl's hand, we headed up to a bedroom.

Of course none of the guys had a clue as to who I actually was anymore. We'd mixed up the rotations and altered the order, so they were all clueless as to whom Carl would be driving his wonderful cock into this night. What was very certain, in the case of both Simon and Jerry, was that they'd both have the company of their 'wives' in their own beds, whilst Joe would be anticipating his juicy rewards much later in the night.

Yes it was a certain forgone conclusion that everyone would be enjoying their evening immensely.

--

Life continued. The construction was going well and our new homes were taking shape. Carl was so busy on the job that he barely had a chance to fuck Joe's wife anymore. Of course that was me on a three month rotational basis, but I manned up, enjoying him when he had the time to scratch my itch. The estate would be finished one day and we could all get back to normal.

Jerry had become the proud co-owner of a pretty good basketball team. He grinned like a big ape 24/7 now, happy with his lot in life. His brother-in-law partners were only to keen to 'spot' him some cash and I do believe Simon had now finally paid back all those little 'loans' with interest.

Jerry was the team manager and CEO whilst both Joe and Simon were just silent investors. They all did very well.

Our clinic was going gangbusters and we'd pulled back a bit seeking more time with our beautiful kids. We had plenty of good qualified resident doctors at our disposal, so it was time to throttle off. We still employed the nanny's, including Joe's Sandy, and we all got along just fine even given our constant prodding to the girl to wear something more appropriate. Hey, we three knew Joe liked to look, so I guess we were a bit lax in our combined chastisement, allowing her to 'strut her stuff' to Joe's utter delight.

Yes, life was actually quite excellent.

--

16 Equilibrium.

Three identical but differently coloured open topped Porsche Carrera GT's peeled off the interstate. The three wild red haired occupants squealed simultaneously. 'One dot' went for a suicidal overtaking manoeuvre but 'Three dots' saw it coming and went for the gap as well. I tried the emergency lane. The poor frantic truck driver had convertible Porsche bullets coming from both left and right rear view mirrors. Screaming turbo chargers howled as exhausts spat tortured CO2 into the warm spring sky. I flew between 'one' and 'three', flogged the shifter into second and hit the gas hard. I whooped excitedly and gave the bird to 'one' as 'three' rubbed my ass with her bumper. 'One' was to slow to cover and we nailed her nose to tail. I saw her laugh in my mirror, and I felt her excitement course through my own tingling body.

Pulling the hand brake allowed me to slide sideways and line up the entrance to the compound. I'd clicked the gate release on approach and, as I accelerated past the stately gatehouse, I barely squeezed between the slow moving wrought iron gates at a speed close to Mach 2. I waved excitedly at Carl who was on the ride-on-mower and pointed to the central 'Green House'. He nodded acquiescence by doffing his grotty baseball cap.

I rushed into Joe's study; wet smacked his lips and whispered in his ear. His resultant grin replicated the goofy impersonation of a delighted chimp having been awarded a banana.

I was already striped nude when Carl wandered into my 'private' room, all hot and sweaty and oozing pheromones. Hmm, just how I liked my man! God, why did every drive home from work with those two sluts leave me wanting to hump anything dick related? I greedily stripped my stinky toy leaving the work boots, pushed him on the bed, and jumped him! His big cock speared me and I howled. Shit, sometimes I just needed to learn to slow down!

Curse our slutty mind induced enthusiasm!

Yes, in my mind I could feel it happen. I knew Jerry had just welcomed Pinkie home and she was shouting obscenities as he drove into her wanton cunt whilst smacking her ass with a table tennis bat. I shuddered in orgasm as Simon was then impaled by April over in the Blue house. He was likely secured like a starfish to the king size bed as she dragged her long nails down his hairless chest while he pleaded for mercy... his excited appendage buried deep within his panting wife's greedy pussy.

We three were linked. In that moment we were experiencing each other's pleasure and it trebled our endeavour. Singularly we were exceptional sexual creatures but combined we were freaks of nature.