Triple Treats Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly... softly.

"Hey slut, give me a turn!" I pulled Carl backward and his cock popped audibly free.

"Oh, I'm having fun here May... you spoil sport!"

"It's your turn down there to serve entrée and work on Jerry some more. You can be Pinkie for a while." I shuffled into place and offered up my bottom hole like a greedy whore. Carl grunted and worked his way into my crinkly tunnel. I moaned deeply. "Oh god that's good!" I watched with squinted vision as April dressed grumpily in my discarded pinkness. Yes she sniffed the panties. Silly slut had this thing about soiled undies. They seemed to pass inspection and she tugged them up as my first orgasm approached. I was determined to squeeze a couple out before Carl lost it, him having spent fifteen minutes rough sawing April already.

Carl mooed like a bull ten minutes later and shot his hot cum deep up my rectum. Hmmm, that was nice; two nice big orgasms, just what the doctor ordered on a stressful day. I thought it time to push things to a new level. I pulled on the discarded green blouse and aqua bra. The blouse barely covered my mound. My red tuft was smattered with cum where Carl had wiped his cock clean and my bottom hole dripped gloop.

Dressed as described, I walked hand in hand with a very pleased and contented looking Carl, back out onto the patio. All eyes turned and even April appeared shocked. She mouthed 'you slut' as I swayed in, with pussy displayed and a smile as wide as the Amazon.

Joe seemed to recover first. "So, did that get it out of your system darling?"

"Oh thank you baby. Yes it was just wonderful!" I let go of Carl's hand and made a big show of kissing and hugging Joe, being sure to wave my pouting and drippy bum at Jerry. I have no idea why he was so dumbstruck, but I suspected it more likely due to my gooey bum and the fact I was semi-nude... rather than the obvious fact that Carl had just screwed me. "I love you so much for allowing this sweetie. You're such a wonderful man." I sat on his lap and we hugged. "I came six times!" Well it was a half-truth because combined with April we had! Joe just chuckled and I whispered in his ear... very quietly. "It's me, May, we swapped out."

Joe started laughing and pulled me in close. God I loved this amazing man!

I sat on Joe's lap, half naked and cooing like a dove. April sat in Jerry's lap swooning like her sister Pinkie would do. Carl demurely cooked the meat.

We swapped back later, to our current husband's, after we'd eaten and finally Joe, Carl and April headed off home. Pinkie would keep the kids overnight.

Of course I had douched and cleaned up before Jerry 'reclaimed' me.

"So baby, what did you think of Carl?" I broached the subject to an unusually subdued Jerry. "He's a nice guy, isn't he?"

"Yeah... but... Fuck, did you see your sister! What a slut! She was prancing about naked, with her bum stretched out dripping his cum... and in front of Joe!!"

I wanted to giggle. Okay, I admit the derogatory slut remark was justly deserved. "Yeah that May is a slut for sure, but did Joe seem upset? I thought he looked really happy today." I paused for effect. "And, yes my sister flirted a bit, well a lot really, but she's happy too. It didn't bother me. I'm happy for them both. It's only you Jerry who seems perturbed. Are you upset?" Time to play with his cock! I pulled him onto the bed and caressed his boxer covered groin.

"Well, I was just a bit shocked."

"Would you like to tie me up, and spank me for being so naughty?"

"I should tie your slut sister up and give her what for..." He grabbed my hair and hauled me from the bed.

I wailed and orgasmed through two hours of S&M and I loved every moment of it. Jerry was seemingly possessed and he was so very possessive. He needed the loosening up.

When we finally curled up into each other arm's to fall asleep I whispered.

"So, if I needed more than what you can give me, would you be amenable to me seeking more?" I pushed my chin into his clavicle.

"Do you need more?" He sounded contrite.

"Yes, we all need more Jerry, you included. We can always live a partially satisfied existence, if that's all we want, but why not have it all?"

"So, you want to sleep with another man...?"

"Maybe if that's what I needed, but there may be other things as well..."

"Shit June, I don't know... other things... what like?"

"Not tonight baby, perhaps some other time. Sleep now my beautiful man." I blew into that spot on his neck that made the big powerful man shiver. Yes sleep my lovely, because tomorrow would bring the storm.

-----------------------------

Simon was still MIA. Four days gone, and it was time to deliver both barrels to the poor, and mostly unsuspecting, Jerry.

We decided to dump nine kids and three 'minders' on poor Joe. Mind you he'd love every minute of it, kids included. That slut Sandy did however need a talking to. Who in their sound mind would prance about in that tiny bikini anyway? God, she was half naked for god's sake! The slut! And I'd have to chastise Joe later for his wayward eyes!

The three of us sat around the coffee table in the 'house of Pink' once more awaiting Jerry's arrival. His Porsche Cayenne rumbled into the driveway. We glanced at each other nervously. We'd determined that, for this showdown, we'd be ourselves. Pinkie was the most nervous, because she was to act as Jerry's 'real' wife, which in fact she was! We had of course talked this through, but everything depended on our careful delivery.

"Hi baby!" June hugged our man as he entered. He of course knew we were here, given the two extra Carrera GT's in the driveway blocking his entrance to the garage.

"Hello honey, hi girls." He nodded.

"Baby, would you like a drink?" A bottle of Valium tablets may have been more appropriate. "Come and sit, there's something we'd like to discuss with you." Pinkie led our 'husband' to the settee and sank down beside him.

I had a drink set in his hand in seconds. He looked nervous, because this was unprecedented. He could clearly sense we three were as nervous as mice sneaking about a cattery. June glanced about checking for moral support. We both nodded and she began her delivery.

"So, we wanted to talk to you along the lines of what we discussed the other day, you know, concerning that evolving idea... about none of us being totally content with our lot in life, and the concept of perhaps expanding that line of thought."

"Yes... but..."

"Well, you know that May has a boyfriend, Carl, and that Joe is totally cool with it?"

"Yeah... but..."

"And ,well, you seem okay with that?"

"Hmm... sorta. It's her and Joe's business. Can't say I approve... but..."

"Okay, well, would it be okay if I wanted you, that is, if I asked you... to sleep with either of my sisters... or perhaps even with both of them?"

"What... You want me to cheat on you?"

"It's not cheating if I know about it, and approve of you doing it baby!"

Jerry eyed each of us nervously. I tried on a meek shy smile, just to pretend I was nervous. Actually I was petrified! We needed him to want to sleep with us real bad... like our futures depended on it!

"Honey, we as sisters have always shared everything... and I do mean everything!" Pinkie was animated now. "We share the same mind thoughts for fucks sake! You're such a beautiful man and such a great lover, that we all want to share you. I want that desperately, and so do my sisters."

"You're fucking with me!?"

Three solemn wooden faces stared back as his fearful eyes darted about.

"In fact we want you to love us equally, like you do me. We all love you Jerry, it's just that you don't know how much.

"How much?"

"Yes, how much each of us loves you! We all equally love you... as one, we always have. We are one Jerry; you actually married all three of us."

"Huh?"

"When you recited your vows, you were agreeing to marry all three of us. You just never realised it. Could you possibly love three women, given that all three are DNA identical?"

"I, well..."

"No you couldn't and not because we are different in any way, but because society says we all have to be monogamous. How does society cater to three 'beings', three functional independent women who are in fact one...? How...?"

He shrugged. I decided to continue. Pinkie nodded, passing the baton.

"Siamese twins conjoined in body can be separated. A boy born as a girl can be modified to conform. Women and men who love and have same sex partners are accepted by our modern society. But how do we conform, having the one mind?" I paused to allow Jerry to catch up. His head was quite obviously spinning. "We had to push boundaries Jerry, or we would not have survived and we would never have been considered 'normal'. Unfortunately we are very much... probably way too much actually... very much sexual creatures and we're heterosexual. We like men, and well, we like 'us' as well." I glanced about my sisters and they each nodded as one. "But not women in general, per se; just us, as sisters. Our sex drive is pretty much un-chartable and that's probably because sex is brain induced and in our case it's multiplied by three, our minds working as one. If one of us is feeling horny we all feel it. If we three are horny at the same time, then god help us!" I portrayed exasperation in sync with my clones. "We obviously had to have a man each, because that is what society expects of us, but it would be impossible for us to be exclusive. We're freaks of nature Jerry, and you were either unlucky, or lucky enough, depending on your point of view, to become involved with us. We're one, and you married us all." I waved my hand in a sweeping motion to indicate my siblings.

"I'm confused..."

Pinkie tagged me.

"Honey I asked you earlier, would you; could you love my sisters?"

"But I love you?"

"Who am I? Could you actually pick me from them? We're clones, perfect DNA clones. Hell if I looked at my sisters with gamma rays blocking our brainwaves, I couldn't pick them apart!"

"Of course I know you! I know you intimately!" Jerry seemed frightened but so adamant. I had to smile.

We, all three, rose as one and left the room. In the spare room we silently stripped naked and holding hands we re-entered the living room as nude the day we were placed in our blue, green and pink plastic baby tubs. Jerry had just finished the mouthful of scotch. Good thing because he would have blown it across the room.

"Oh shit!!!"

"Honey, I want you to pick out your wife, and take your time." I pouted and did Pinkie's blinky cute shit, and even held my hands behind my back a little submissively. April did my sway and Pinkie stood legs parted and pussy cracked, appearing a touch dominant.

"Um ..."

"You can inspect us, kiss us, or even fuck us if it helps, but get it right big boy, or your theory is exposed." Pinkie placed a hand on hip portraying a steely countenance.

Jerry stood but he was obviously panicked. His uncertainty exposed him. In that instant I started swaying and April blinked. Then Pinkie placed her hands behind her back. Jerry face clouded, he knew he was fucked.

I stepped forward.

"I'm May Jerry, and I've loved you from the very first day we picked you out in that basketball game, and from the very first time we both fucked... three days later. In fact, I was the first one of us to take that monster of yours up my poor pussy. You put Pinkie in hospital when she stupidly invited you to take her ass."

April stepped forward. "Hello Jerry, my name's April. I fucked you second. Didn't it seem weird, that I squealed louder as 'Pinkie' on my second impalement on that lovely cock?" She blinked and smiled. "I'm a bit of a cry baby, even if I do pretend to be the bossy one."

Pinkie stepped to the plate. "My beautiful husband; I got to have you last, because my poor bottom had a big bandage on it." She pouted, blinked and did her submissive stance.

Then it all went pear shaped.

Of course we'd made a fundamental error of judgement. Typical! Okay, so we weren't trained physiologists. An excuse we're still sticking too!

Jerry swayed, his eyes turned up in his head, and like a giant felled redwood, he collapsed backward. His head cracked and bounced once before I even reacted.

Oh fuck!

We scrambled.

I dived naked across him checking his airway. Nothing! No freaking pulse! I screamed for someone to call 911, but the call was already connecting before breath had left me. Pinkie had read my mind. April was doing heart pumps with clasped hands, throwing all her weight onto his chest. I blew into his lungs via his trachea in perfect timed pulses with my sister's hard depressions.

Jerry's heart had stopped... Oh my god!!

Blood pooled onto the hardwood floor from beneath his dark bald head and crept like a slow moving plague.

I felt faint...

_____________________________

14. DOT AWARENESS.

The hospital smelt of ammonia and fear.

The paramedics had arrived within minutes to find three spread eagled naked and identical apparitions frantically working to revive a very large black man.

They instantly mentally ticked off kinky rough sex involving sexy naked triplets... that had resulted in the victim's heart failure.

It was my moment of reflection and tears scrolled incessantly down my cheeks as I gripped the hands of identical sobbing sisters.

My reminiscent mind had returned to the present. What had we done...?

The hose of cards had tilted, trembled and collapsed into a jumbled pile of irretrievable debris.

Jerry was plugged into monitors and the ECG beeps spiked with constant frequency. Jerry would live... thank god. Brain damage was a possibility, but my delivery of oxygen to his lungs and April's frantic heart prompting had likely supplied him with just enough red blood cells for his survival and ongoing cognitive brain function. We prayed. We prayed to the God above...

*^*^*^*

The kids were home asleep and in the care of the nannies. Joe stood with us as we wept for our brave Jerry. Beautiful Joe held the three of us as close as it is humanly possible to hold three people. His wives cried into their husband's comforting shoulder as the machines continued their rhythmical pumping and blinking.

A familiar presence moved in behind me... a warm had found my clammy one. I swivelled and my tear reddened eyes beheld a sight I barely believed.

"Simon..." I squeaked. To say pandemonium ensued would be pretty much on the button. We three nearly kissed him ragged. Speaking of ragged; he certainly was that! Sporting a week of beard growth, uncombed wild hair and bags under his apologetic eyes, Simon reflected the vision of a homeless bum. Even his glasses were missing! He looked old... tired...

"I'm sorry, I needed space..." He took a deep breath. "I'm gutless and weak. You guys chose me, and I should be so proud. You three are who you are, and I need to grow a set and accept that what I have is truly amazing and so very special. I have three beautiful children and three beautiful women who are... and 'is', singularly, my wife."

That earned a zillion more kisses. Joe just sat back in a chair cross legged and chuckled.

Simon was crying worse than us! If you could harvest the wet tears spilt in that sanitized hospital room that night, and once desalinated, you'd likely grow enough lawn in Death Valley to graze sheep.

"If you need another man... like you need Carl, hey... I can live with that. Just not on my watch, okay?"

We all nodded like doe eyed donkeys.

"If I can bombard atoms and change their molecular structure, then I can alter my mind set too." He grinned through blurred vision. "So I guess Jerry didn't take it that well either?"

We nearly laughed, but the smiles helped.

We had two back... Come on brave Jerry... we need you too!

^*^*^*^*

We rotated through a bedside vigil giving time to running the household and maintaining kids. We made sure to all wear pink when we visited Jerry, who unbelievably, needed four valve shunts. His arteries were cactus. The doctors said it was a good thing he went down when and where he did, in the presence of three doctors and not behind the wheel of his car! Evidently he was a walking heart attack. Who freaking knew?

Sometimes tough exteriors hide fragile interiors. And conversely the opposite applies. Of course there's the physical analogy, but I'm also referring to the mental one. Our husbands were pretty good examples.

Anyway, Jerry's playing career was now behind him. He was close to retirement anyway, so he just shrugged and said 'hey, that's life'.

He'd been a week in hospital and assessed as making a full and complete recovery. We decided to continue the rest of our little 'chat' while he was hooked up and connected to his new heart pace monitor. The little electronic device in his big chest was designed to give him an electronic jab if his heart decided it didn't ever want to play ball again.

We suspected that our 'chat' might give the new medical technology a good workout...

The three of us along with Simon and Joe sat around Jerry's bed. I held one big dark hand and Pinkie the other. April delivered the prepared spiel.

"Jerry, there's no easy way to say this, but we are all in accordance; that it just needs to be said. Joe and Simon know everything, and you need to it all know as well. Would you like to bite down on a piece of wood? This will be painful."

We laughed nervously and Jerry's hand tightened in mine.

"Jerry, Simon exposed our treachery. He diagnosed correctly that we were living a lie, and, well it was really, but to us it wasn't. We three married three perfect men; men that met each of our needs, only our 'needs' are complex. We selfishly decided to live a life that, whist it was perfect for us, it was unfair on you guys. Jerry, I'm struggling to say this, but for the past... almost ten years... you've shared thee women with four other men. You have three beautiful kids... one child to three different but identical wives."

Jerry's fingers fluttered around mine. The ECG sped up. I tried to grip him tight, to stabilise his anxiety. This may be terminal, because the worst was obviously still to come.

Hang in there beautiful Jerry. Pinkie picked up the emergency alarm remote and held it in her spare hand, a thumb hovering over the big red button.

"We spend three months each rotating between you three. We have been doing this since 'Pinkie' first dated you in college. We artificially inseminated each of us with your sperm and you have a child to each one of us."

The bloody 'sine' wave on the monitor was really moving now. The beeps were starting to blend.

"Slow down April, he's going into cardiac arrest again!" We gripped his hands, kissed his face and wiped his brow. Come on Jerry, fight hard!

Twenty minutes later he had calmed enough to continue. We had to finish this, and then our boy could recover from his wounds. It might take years...

"Jerry, when we cycle between you, we are exclusive to you, but, well, when we're with Joe, we all fuck Carl..."

Shit, the screens lit up like a Christmas tree!

"But honey, he's only allowed to fuck us up the ass..."

Oh my god! "Hit the button Pinkie!!!"

Doctors came running from all directions. Orders were shouted and a defibrillator called for!

We were ushered from the room as frantic controlled panic ensued.

"Are you insane Number one?" I had to ask, but I already knew!

"They say it hurts less when you just rip the band aid!"

"Fuck April." Pinkie gasped. "Rip the band aid? You just ripped his heart out!"

"It had to be done Pinkie... Jerry needs to man up, and stop being a little baby! Ship up and shape out, I say."