Triple Treats Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely our men didn't complain, even the most beautiful one, the one who waited patiently outside my closed door... waiting for my call to 'entrez'. He had no idea who I actually was, because in his mind we were all his wife... singularly, and our precious Joe had the unique ability to accept that fact.

Thinking back it was certain that we'd be judged as greedy manipulative bitches, hell bent and focused on pleasuring ourselves and having no regard for those we claimed to love. I'd let others judge us, but credence must be credited to the brave. We were not normal human beings. Unless you are a multiple, you cannot judge us. We'd taken the bull by the horns and steered life in our favour. Sure, we had likely failed in that delivery, but as noted earlier, one man with three wives was not doable, nor was it acceptable. Our sex drive was three times that of a nymphomaniac on crack... and what single man could cope with three women thus structured? We only had one hope of survival and we'd given it our best shot. Judge our success, not our failings.

I thought then of my wonderful men. Who was the average guy? Who had proved to be the dominant one, or even the submissive one? We are who we are, but almost always an outward appearance hides inner attributes and certain flaws. I thought we'd chosen well. My three husbands were perfect, each in their own way, and combined they met our every need. I hoped we met theirs.

Carl powered on, sweaty and stinky and smelling of freshly cut grass. His cock drove me to delirium.

Had we achieved our mission... to be normal, and to live normal lives? I would leave it to you the reader to determine our successfulness in relation to this endeavour.

What is normalcy? Mind conjoined triplets, having to share in all things, were destined to suffer the ongoing scrutiny of society and we had very little chance in achieving that goal... the desire to at least appear normal. We were of one egg and of one mind. They'd tried to separate us at birth, to separately and individually identify us... but ultimately they... society... had failed.

Carl slammed twice and came hard as I screamed in ecstasy and arched... and died my little death.

I collapsed, sweaty and sated. Life was indeed perfect... I rolled onto my back exhausted; spread my legs and pulled my knees to my chest...

"ENTREZ!!!"

THE END.

I hope you enjoyed.

Just wanted to say happy Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a fulfilling New Year.

Cheers,

Arch.

P.S. To all the multiples. We all wish you well and happy travels.