Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said he was going to check it out and invited me to come along. It was a night that changed my life. I had fantasized about being forced to submit sexually, but I had no idea about how powerfully I would be aroused by the actual experience."

"You participated that night?"

"Participate? I was led straight to a dungeon room by a bitch in leather boots and strung up with my hands in manacles dangling from a beam in the ceiling. Jack must have called ahead and arranged it. He watched as the dominatrix took her time disrobing and tormenting me. When I protested he told me to shut up and go with it, and that he would protect me. Then he joined in on the action, exploring my body and holding me still while that overheated woman whipped me with a flogger. In the end they draped me over a padded bench and Jack took me from the rear. Other people were crowded in the doorway watching."

"My god. I never knew such clubs existed."

"Oh they exist all right. Every big city has at least one. Jack has taken me to more than I can count. The sexual atmosphere in those places is so thick it smothers any inhibitions you still have left."

"So after that night you and Jack made your deal?"

"Yeah. He laid it out at breakfast, and I took it. I have had no regrets."

"He's never ordered you to do something too drastic? Pushed you too far?"

"Never. Although this is the first time he has turned me over to a strange man and left me alone with him, and for an extended period. He gave you complete power over me. How do I know that you will not push me too far?"

"Ha. I think it may be the other way around. You have already pushed me beyond my most ambitions fantasies, and drained my potency in the process."

She grinned and parted her legs further. "There are lots of ways to make love that don't require potency. It's ninety nine percent in the head anyway."

"Yes, well why don't you continue with your reading while I take care of some chores. I'll grill us some steaks tonight."

"Okay," she said. "How do you want me to dress for dinner? I have lots of costumes. Reach into your libido and turn me into an object of your secret desires."

"I always liked the 'French maid' image."

"You mean the innocent girl who has no choice but to obey her patron? The girl who is forced to submit and in the process discovers her kinky nature?"

"That's the one."

********************

I had just put the steaks on the grill when Jane appeared in her French maid costume. The sizzle from the meat on the grill was drowned out by the sizzle emanating from her outfit. The short black dress was trimmed in white along the hem and the cuffs of the abbreviated sleeves. A white lace apron hung from a tie around her waist. Black suede gloves extended halfway to her elbow and ended in bands of white with cord-like loops that looked like they were intended at attachment points for some kind of restraining device.

The deeply scooped neck revealed a creamy white valley below a black collar studded with silver rings. Her legs were bare and tensioned by open-toed shoes that had heels at least four inches tall. But the most striking feature was the way the skirt was cut in the back. An upside down 'V' with the point at her waist exposed almost all of the deliciously round hemispheres of her ass. There was no evidence of a thong or any other kind of panty.

She posed and spun around so that I could admire her from all angles. "Oh master, I am so embarrassed in this uniform you gave me to wear. How can I possibly clean and dust and serve you dressed like this? What if guests were to arrive?"

She was into the role and I was delighted to play my part. "You will wear what I tell you to wear, and do what I tell you to do. Or would you rather quit before you have even received you first paycheck? With no money how will you care for your ailing mother?"

"Oh sir, you know that my mother is counting on me to support her. But she would never approve of my appearing in public like this."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Now get busy and sweep the patio. I have to tend to these steaks."

It was hard to watch the grill with Jane prancing around. She made sure I saw all of her best features as she pretended to sweep nonexistent leaves from the terrace. The flashes of bare ass accentuated by the black fabric were driving me crazy. I had to get my hands on her.

"Jane, I have dropped my spatula. Come here and pick it up for me.'

"Yes sir," she said.

I tossed the spatula far enough away from the grill to allow her to stand between me and the object she had to retrieve. She took the hint and positioned herself so her ass would be almost touching me when she bent over. Of course she could have squatted down, but the unwritten rules of our game meant that she had to keep her legs straight and offer her ass. I took full advantage of the opportunity to explore every curve and crevice.

"Oh sir, what are you doing?" she whined under my touch. You shouldn't be doing that!"

"Hold your position girl! I can do whatever I want. Now move your legs apart."

"Ohhhh.."

"Now look what you've done," I complained. "You have distracted me and made me overcook the steaks. You will pay a price for this!"

She wiggled her ass and stood up. "I am sorry sir. But I only did what you ordered."

"That's no excuse. Go get the bread and salad. Because I am such a generous boss I will let you eat with me."

The steaks were surprisingly good, in spite of being more well done than I like. As I savored the food I studied the beautiful woman sitting across from me. Obviously she enjoyed displaying herself for me in the sexy costume. There was nothing subtle in the way she was taunting me by sticking out her tongue between bites. She was daring the master of the house to discipline and ravish her. I thought about how I could use the spatula on her ass while she washed the dishes.

We had barely finished eating when the phone rang. I tried to ignore it, but after fifteen rings I figured someone really needed to talk with me.

"Hello, Hideway Inn," I said.

A man's voice responded. "Oh I'm so glad you finally answered."

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"My wife and I have been driving all day. We didn't think there would be a problem finding a room for the night, but we've tried everywhere. Every place is full. Your inn is our last hope. I will pay you double your normal rate. Otherwise our weekend is going to be ruined."

He sounded desperate and truly worried. I suspected they were city folk counting on a great weekend in the country. My first impulse was to turn him down and continue playing with Jane, but then I thought it might be interesting to involve some other people. It seemed that Jane was going to be around for quite a while, and I would have plenty of time alone with her.

"All right," I said. "I do have an open room. Where are you now?"

"Only ten minutes away."

"Have you had dinner?"

The reply was pained. "Unfortunately no. And my wife is not happy. I felt we had to find a place to say first."

"I've got some good steaks, and the grill is still hot. If you want I could serve you dinner and save you from going out again."

"That would be great!"

"Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes. What are your names?"

"John and Carol."

"I'm Stephen, the owner of the inn."

"Thanks, Stephen. You are a life saver," he said and hung up.

"We are going to have company," I said to Jane. "Let's get clear these dishes. And we need to heat up some more potatoes and asparagus."

"Should I change into something decent?" she asked.

"We'll play it by ear. You stay out of sight in the kitchen until I can size up these people. If I think they can take it, I'll have you come out in your maid costume and serve us. It could be fun. Otherwise, I'll let you know so you can go change and join us if you want."

"I like the way you think," she said. "You have imagination and an adventurous spirit. I can see why Jack likes you."

"And it's not hard to see why he likes you," I added. "Hey, I hear a car pulling up. You'd better go hide. And while you're at it, act like a real maid and clean up the kitchen."

"Yes sir."

I hurried outside to open the gate for my new guests. They pulled into the parking area in a no-nonsense, late model Volvo, a marked contrast to the sleek Jaguar parked to one side. A man bounded out of the driver's side door and rushed up to shake my hand.

"Hello," he said enthusiastically. "I'm John, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your accommodating us. I had no idea we were going to run into an antiques auction that would suck up all the hotel rooms at the last minute."

He was a nice-looking guy with lots of dark curly hair and a trim, six foot physique. I placed him in his mid-thirties, and figured him to be a professional of some type. "No problem," I said, taking his hand. "I'm Stephen and there is a nice room waiting for you with a king bed. I hope that will be okay."

"Oh yes, that's perfect. My wife and I are getting away for a romantic weekend." He punctuated his last remark with a sly wink. This could get interesting, I thought.

The passenger side door opened, and out came a striking looking blonde wearing black slacks and a red silk shirt. In her high heels she was almost as tall as her husband. She did not look happy.

"Hello, I'm Carol," she said. "I was beginning to think we were going to be sleeping in the car. John promised me a memorable weekend but neglected to make any reservations."

"Now Carol, everything's okay. Stephen has some steaks waiting for us, and I have that good wine we bought."

"Yes indeed," I said. "Welcome Carol. The grill is hot. Grab your bags and come on in. You must be hungry."

I had them leave their luggage in the room and led them to the patio. John brought along two wine bottles in a fancy carrier. It was apparent that he intended to push ahead with his romantic weekend. Looking at his wife, I didn't blame him. She was a classy lady and her slender figure looked very good in her four inch heels and snug-fitting pants. Her big blue eyes radiated mischievousness and seemed to take in everything.

"You have a charming place here," she said.

"Thank you. I've worked hard to make it attractive and romantic."

She beamed me a thousand watt smile. "You've succeeded."

"Have a seat here at the table," I said. "I will bring you some wine glasses and an opener."

"Great," John said. "Will you join us? This is very good wine."

"I'll be happy to, but I should put the steaks on soon while the fire is hot."

The wine was a superb Merlot. Carol and John downed their first glass almost before I got mine to my lips."

"Ah, that's better," sighed John. "The last hour has been rather stressful."

"Yes," agreed Carol. "You see, Stephen, our marriage needs a little pick-me-up after ten years, and we have both been looking forward to this trip. We needed to get out of our humdrum life and have some fun. I'm afraid I got a little cross with my husband when he didn't plan better."

"I understand," I said quickly, before John felt he had to defend himself. "We specialize in having fun here at The Hideway Inn. In fact if you're really feeling adventurous there is a DVD player in your room and some special movies in the cabinet in my office."

John's eyes lit up. "Really?" he said, looking at his wife. She smiled coyly.

Their reaction to my deliberately provocative revelation told me what I needed to know. They were at least open-minded when it came to sex. It was enough for me to risk bringing Jane out in her revealing costume.

"I'm going to have the maid bring out the place settings," I announced. "Then I'll put the steaks on."

Jane was waiting for me in the kitchen. She had opened her own bottle of red wine. "Well?" she asked.

"They say they are looking for adventure. Let's give them a taste and see what happens. I want you to bring out place mats and silverware, but don't let them see your backside. From the front you are sexy but decent; from the back you are ultra-sexy and indecent."

"That's going to take some tricky maneuvering," she said.

"You can do it. I'll give you a signal when I think they are ready for the full show. After that, who knows what may happen."

"And you said you were sexually worn out."

"It's amazing what a middle-aged man is capable of," I joked. "Give me a minute and then come out."

When I returned Carol and John were on their third glass of wine and had opened the second bottle. That was a good sign. Their inhibitions would be suppressed when the French maid appeared. I gulped a mouthful of wine and went to the grill.

Jane knew how to make a dramatic entrance. She emerged from the kitchen and paused under the porch light. The white accents on her costume shown brightly and drew your eyes to her bare shoulders and legs. Carol was facing the door and sucked in her breath.

"Uh oh," she murmured. "This is no ordinary maid."

John looked quizzical. "What do you mean... oh my god.. look at that!"

I spoke to Jane. "Well, don't just stand there. Give our guests their utensils. And then bring out the other food. The steaks will be ready in a couple of minutes."

"Yes sir," said my dutiful maid. She approached Carol first and carefully positioned the placemat, knife, and fork. Then she shuffled sideways toward John and repeated the process, but this time she leaned forward to give a good look down her cleavage.

John was speechless. "You have a very beautiful maid," Carol said to me.

"She's okay," I replied. "I'm still training her. I can see that she has forgotten the napkins. It's hard to get good help these days."

"Oh sir, I'm sorry about the napkins," Jane blubbered. "Please don't punish me. I'll get them straight away." She backed away from the table and shuffled to the kitchen door, her eyes darting from John to Carol and back again, enjoying the effect she was having on them.

"You actually punish her?" John asked.

"It's sometimes necessary," I said. "It's the only way they learn."

Carol was more direct. "Exactly what are her duties?"

"What you would expect; she cooks and cleans and makes beds. Oh, and I like to take sponge baths. Sometimes she helps me with that."

GULP... John let a mouthful of wine go back into his glass. Carol just grinned. "John, honey, we have stumbled onto a really interesting inn," she said. "I'm glad you didn't make reservations at some stodgy old bed and breakfast."

"The steaks are ready," I intoned. "Now where is that lazy maid with the potatoes and vegetables?"

Jane appeared with the serving bowls of potatoes and asparagus just as I was placing the sizzling steaks in front of them. She still did not have the napkins. I spoke to her crossly. "Where prey tell are the napkins?"

"Oh.." she murmured. "I forgot."

"Well go get them!" I barked. At the same time I made a twirling motion with my finger, indicating that she should turn around this time. Three sets of eyes zeroed in on her naked ass as she hustled toward the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that," I said apologetically as I sat down at the table. "I hope you don't spill anything on you before we finally get some napkins."

"Not a problem," said John.

"I'll bet you think it's not a problem," kidded Carol. "What an outfit! Stephen, aren't you afraid of embarrassing your guests having a maid dressed like that?"

I smiled. "Are you embarrassed?"

She smiled back. "What do you think?"

"I think not. Of course, I don't let her come out like that with all my guests. I am pretty good at determining which ones are open minded and game for some excitement."

"Good call in our case," she said. "John and I have been too conservative for too long. I for one am ready for some excitement. What about you John?"

"Well...."

"Ah, here she comes with the napkin," I said. "Finally. Jane, please spread the napkins on the laps of our diners."

"This should be interesting," smirked Carol.

"Here you are madam," Jane said, laying the cloth covering over Carol's thighs. "And here's yours sir... oh my... I may need a larger one."

John's face was red. Carol and I chuckled. We could imagine the way the napkin must be tenting in his lap.

"That's enough Jane," I laughed. "Let the man eat his steak dinner in peace."

"Yes sir. Will there be anything else?"

"Not at the moment. On second thought, why don't you turn off the grill and clean the grate."

We all watched as Jane fussed around the grill, turning this way and that and giving us a good view of her assets. Twice she dropped the scrapper and had to bend over to pick it up. John was having trouble placing his knife in the right place to cut his steak. About a third of it was still left when he speared it the wrong way and it slid off of his plate onto his lap. The juices quickly soaked through the napkin and onto his pants.

"Whoops," he said.

"Oh John," wailed his wife. "Those are your good slacks. They're going to be ruined!"

"Not necessarily," I said. "Jane bring a bowl of soapy water and a sponge. Finish eating John, and then we'll have Jane clean you off."

"Ummm..." said Carol. "This is really good steak. Don't waste that last piece John."

Her casual attitude toward what we all knew was about to happen gave John the permission he needed to relax and go with the flow. He took the still tasty morsel of prime beef from his lap and put it back on his plate to finish eating it. Carol was already finished and admonished him. "Now John, I want those pants cleaned well. You let Jane do what she has to, you hear me?"

His response came out as a kind of croak. "I hear you loud and clear."

Jane was waiting with a bowl and small sponge. She looked at John and smiled. "You'll have to push back from the table sir so I can work on the problem."

John gripped the arms of the chair and scooted backward. Carol and I adjusted our positions so we could watch. For an instant Jane stood still, her eyes moving from John's lap to his eyes and back again, communicating her interest in the growing ridge in his pants. The stain from the steak ran along the crest like a road on a mountain range. Finally she knelt down and squeezed most of the water out of the sponge.

"This is quite a bad spill, Mr. John sir. It will take a bit of rubbing to get it out. Please open your legs so I can get in closer.

After a last inquiring look at his wife, John spread his legs and took a deep breath. Jane walked her knees into the gap and rested her arms on his thighs. She was prolonging the moment of actual touching and adding to the eroticism of the scene. My sexy French maid was showing herself to be an expert at teasing and seduction. I was imagining myself in John's place, and getting harder by the second.

She began by dribbling a little water from the sponge. Every group of drops that hit the crease produced a twitch in John's trousers and a moan in his throat. He was squeezing the arms of the chair like he was holding on to a bucking horse. His head was back and his eyes closed.

"I'm going to begin by skimming the surface to collect the juices that have pooled there," Jane purred.

"AHHH...."

"Um, there seems to be quite a bit along here... and also in this area.."

"OHH.. GOD.."

"Mr. John, you are going to have to stop jerking around so..."

"I.... CAN'T.... HELP.... IT!!"

"Then I'm just going to have to rub harder..."

The sponge dipped into the bowl and came back saturated with soapy water. Jane mushed it onto his pants in an agitated circular motion that I was sure was massaging the full length of his rigid cock. The poor man was sure to cum in under a minute. I stole a look at Carol and observed that she was taking short breaths with lust radiating in her countenance. I had an idea on how to drag out the scene and increase John's pleasure.