Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?"

"Ahhhh.."

"Maybe a little harder?"

"UUUHHH.."

"A few flicks with my finger nail?"

"BRbbb

"And now with my mouth..."

"Ummm..."

I have often wondered about men's sexual attraction to the female breast. Sure, it's different from our anatomy, and it can have a pleasing artistic shape, but I doubt we would be so interested if it were not such a powerful erogenous area for most women. It is the woman's reactions that turn me on; if there is no positive feedback, I quickly move on to another area. In Carol's case, her moaning and squirming were confirmation of her extraordinary mammary sensitivity. With wanton abandon she thrust her tits at my face, twisting and shimmying to drag her stiff nipples across the stubble on my chin.

Jane was enthralled. "Look at that Stephen," she said. "I believe we have one of those rare females who can cum from tit stimulation alone. Keep working her. John, tell us how she is responding under there."

"I've never felt her this wet," John said. "My finger is moving in and out with no resistance."

"Fortunately your cock is thicker than you finger," laughed Jane. "Let's see if we can tell what she likes the best by monitoring her juices. When Stephen does something new to her tits you holler if you feel a surge. But keep your fingers away from her clit. I don't want her to cum yet."

I got into the spirit of the game by announcing my next move. "Ok, now I'm going to take one of these engorged buds in my mouth and suck it, first gently and then harder."

"No special reaction yet," John reported. "....Oh yea, there it comes."

"She likes it rough," observed Jane. "Use your teeth Stephen."

"My god," cried John. "When you said that my finger was drenched!"

Knowing I had to be careful, I teased her with the just the edges of my upper teeth. Her nipple was as long and fat as the last knuckle on my little finger, and it was pulsating with the thrust of the increased hormone driven blood. It was like a fully erect miniature phallus. I first licked all around pretending I was getting a taste before taking a bite, and then seized it between my teeth.

"OH GODD... OH SHIT... OHHHHHH...."

John's amazed voice cut through her cries. "She's off the charts! The surge almost pushed me completely out! I had no idea my wife was like this."

"It's the combination of being bound and vulnerable, sexy talking, and skillful sensory stimulation," Jane explained like she was teaching school. "You would probably find out lots more about her true nature if you took more risks. A little nipple pain is a common turn on. Now that we know she gets off on it, we can apply some nipple clamps and move on to other things. She still hasn't cum."

"How do you know?" John asked.

"Can't you tell?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe she never has then. Because you would know."

"Never?"

"Some women think they have, but until they experience the real, mind-blowing release, they never have. Your wife is highly sexed, but the fact that she still hasn't cum in spite of all we've done may mean that she has a problem breaking through. There are ways of dealing with this issue."

All this rational talk was going on in the background as I continued to nibble on Carol's boobs, first one and then the other. She shook them at me like she could never get enough. Finally Jane got off the bed and came around to join me.

"You've fed enough for now, Stephen," she chided playfully. "Get your mouth away so I can attach these clamps. They will keep her on edge as we proceed to the next event. I want to see this bitch cum, and I want her husband to be the one to make it happen."

The nipple clams were like spring-loaded paper binders and were connected with a light chain. Carol gasped when they were attached, but then her cry settled into a low whimpering sound. Her eyes were tightly closed as she stood there in a posture of acquiescence.

"Get up John," instructed Jane. "I want to lie her across the bed on her back. Stephen, you go around to the other side so you can pull her legs back. We are going to spread this bitch like an open-faced sandwich, and I'm going to teach John how to drive her over the top."

John and I followed instructions like star-struck schoolboys. My erection was almost painful, and from the bulge in his shorts it was obvious that John's potency had been fully restored. Jane took Carol's face in her hands and spoke softly to her. "Don't try to fight it, honey. You can trust us. A lifetime of new pleasures awaits you. Now relax and give me a kiss."

After lightly kissing her on the lips Jane placed her hands on Carol's shoulders and pushed her backward until she sat on the bed. Then in one smooth rapid motion she scooped her hands under Carol's thighs and raised her legs until her knee caps were pointed at the ceiling.

"Help me John. Grab her ankles and raise her legs straight up so that Stephen can get them."

"OOOooo...," whooped Carol as her private parts were put on display. I seized her ankles and drew her legs toward me. Her lower body was now completely exposed from her lower stomach to the top of her buttocks.

"Move her ankles apart," Jane said. "That's it. Now John has full access to do whatever he wants. Her hands are bound and pinned under her and as long as you hold her feet she is helpless. You realize that, don't you Carol?"

"Ohh god.... yes.... I feel so vulnerable... John, what's happening?"

"Good things are happening, sweetheart," he replied soothingly. "I feel like we are going together into a new realm. You look so sexy."

"That's the way," Jane said. "It's important to keep talking to her. Always remember that arousal comes from the brain. Now get on your knees so you can put your mouth to work. I'll fix it so you can talk in her ear at the same time you are licking her pussy."

That seemed a physical impossibility to me, but I had not figured on modern technology or Jane's ingenuity. She reached into a side pocket on her duffle and came out with a disc-shaped device that looked like a fat poker chip. Peeling a piece of cellophane off the back, she activated an adhesive pad that enabled her to stick the mysterious piece on Carol's lower stomach.

"That's a miniature microphone and transmitter," Jane explained as she produced another item from her bag. "When I slip this earpiece on her she will be able to hear every sound that John makes."

"Amazing!" I said.

John seemed not to notice. He was enthralled with the sights and smells inches from his face. From my position I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but when he dipped his head I felt Carol's legs go stiff."

"AAHHH...."

Jane knelt on the floor beside John. "Lick slowly and lightly," she said. "Don't rush it. And talk to her."

"Carol, darling, I love you. I love giving you pleasure. There... I could tell you liked that... do you want some more in that area?"

"OHH JESUS John... that's soo good.."

"More tongue?"

"OHHHHHH..."

Like a good coach, Jane watched and made suggestions. "Use your fingers too. Pinch the lips.. good... keep moving around... no more than a few seconds in any one place."

In spite of the fact that I could not see what John was doing, from the noises and Jane's words I had a mental picture that would be rated triple X. Carol was tossing her head from side to side and humping her hips like she couldn't get enough. She had to be on the verge. But diabolical Jane was not ready to let her go.

"That's sufficient for now John," she said. "Raise your head and let her calm down a little. The more peaks and valleys, the more mind blowing that last summit will be. And I've got another trick in my bag that I know she's going to like. Talk to her while I get it."

John dutifully lifted his head. Briefly we looked each other in the eye and exchanged wry smiles. I could see shiny moisture around his lips and chin. He put his mouth near the device on her stomach.

"My sexy wife," he whispered. "Are you mine to play with, to do whatever I want?"

"God, John.."

"Including putting my finger here?"

"NO JOHN... we've talked about this... NOT THERE!"

Jane raised her eyebrows. "Well, well," she mused. "Our lady is protective of her rear area. That will not do. No sir, it will not do at all. She must be taught not to hold back anything."

"No please... not that.. it's... it's... DIRTY."

"Nonsense," Jane said. "Unless I miss my guess, you are the type who will like it very much. You just have to get past your prissiness. But it doesn't matter what you think. If your husband wants you that way, you are going to submit."

"No.. I don't want to..."

"Come on sweetheart," pleaded John. "I've always wanted to try you this way. Now is the time."

Again Jane put her fingers over John's mouth. "Not that way John. Stop asking permission and take charge. Show her that she has no alternative. A wife who resists her husband deserves a good spanking. In her aroused state it will make her very compliant. I have just the right implement here in my bag."

So saying she produced a wicked-looking wooden paddle in the shape of an oversized ping pong racket. It was full of little holes to cut down on air resistance. John took it and held it up against his wife's rounded flesh.

Jane looked back at me. "Stephen, put her ankles together and pull back a little more so John has a better angle. Good... embrace your helplessness honey..."

"Ohhh.."

John rubbed the smooth surface of the paddle over the mounded target. "The maid is right, sweetheart; you must learn to submit totally. This will sting, but it's for your own good."

"Stop apologizing, John," Jane ordered.

He took a breath and raised the paddle.

"NOOO....," she cried.

But John was too excited to hold back. "YES BY GOD... YOU WILL SUBMIT..," he cried.

He slapped her three times, each one a little harder than the last. The cracking sounds reverberated through the room, and I felt vicarious sexual pings.

"OOOWWWW..." she screeched. "OHHHhhhh..."

"Well? Do you need more?"

"Ahhhh...."

"Give her three more John," Jane commanded. "It's having the desired effect."

WHAP WHAP WHAP

Tears clouded Carol's eyes. She was breathing hard and whimpering, and I knew that the fight had gone out of her. I wondered whether she was still sexually aroused. Her ass had to be burning.

John knelt on the bed beside her and put his mouth up to her ear. "I know it hurts honey. And I'll do more if I have to."

"NOO.. please.. I'm yours... I always was... do whatever you want.."

Jane gave John and me a knowing grin. "She just needed to be broken in. All that nice girl upbringing about the kind of sex that is acceptable had to be swept away. She's ready now to experience some new things. Aren't you my dear?"

"Uummm.."

"Here John, take this lotion and sooth it over her sore bottom. Make sure you get it everywhere, if you know what I mean. Stephen, spread her legs again."

He was gentle with his hands as he applied the lotion liberally over her ass and the backs of her thighs. The creamy solution must have been palliative, because she was soon making little mewing noises. Those noises became noticeably louder when his fingers began working the slippery solution up between her legs.

"She's still very wet," he announced. "If anything the spanking has made her hotter."

"I'm not surprised," Jane chuckled. "Pleasure and pain often go together. That special lotion pushes the pain into the background and highlights the pleasure."

"Ohh John... that does feel sooo gooodd."

"I'm glad, honey," he said. "Now I'm going to dribble an extra amount in the area.. starting on your tummy and moving all the way through the canyon... ah.. what have we here?"

"AAHHH..."

"My, my, it's like a deep cave that beckons me. I'll just explore a bit with my fingertip.

"Oh... oh... oh..."

"Relax honey. Open the door for your husband. I'm coming in no matter what."

Once again Carol's legs went stiff. I heard a great whoosh as she blew all the air out of her lungs. Although I couldn't see it, I knew that John had pushed his finger up into her ass. She remained tense, her breath coming in short gasps.

"Good girl," he said. "Now you are completely mine."

"Yes... yes...", Carol moaned.

Jane's voice cut through the whimpering sounds. "You have control of her now, John. Use it to devour her. It's time. Stephen, release her legs so she can grip her husband's head with her thighs. She will be wanting to hold on."

I did as instructed and watched as John buried his face in the welcoming grotto. At the same time he seemed to be pushing upward with his hand, forcing her hips to thrust to meet him. In a few seconds her demeanor went from passive acceptance to wild abandon.

"OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD.. YESSS. DON'T STOP.. PLEASE DON'T STOP.."

Her hips churned and bounced as she urged him on. The little chain connecting the nipple clamps danced on her chest like an out of control garden hose. Jane sat on the bed and grasped it in the middle, raising it and putting tension on the clamps so that every sway of her breasts pulled sensuously on her nipples.

"On her clit now John," Jane instructed like a surgeon directing an operation. "Grip it with your lips and rub it with your tongue... hard."

That did it for Carol. She gave voice to her orgasm in a scream of pleasure so loud that for once I was glad I had no other guests. It went on and on, seemingly for a full minute, but probably only ten or twenty seconds.

"We should leave them now," Jane said. "They will want to celebrate this new dimension of their love."

I took Jane by the hand and led her out of the bedroom. Needless to say, the scene had me hard as the proverbial rock. Jane was also highly aroused and grabbed my crotch as soon as we entered the lounge area.

"Well, what did you think of that?' she asked teasingly.

"Hot as a witch's cauldron on full boil," I said.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Big talker..."

My response was to take her by her shoulders and twist her around so I could push her over the back of the couch. I lusted after that wondrously erotic ass, made so appealing by the way it was framed. Each hemisphere filled one of my hands as I maneuvered her into the position I wanted. Then I had to let go long enough to drop my pants and shorts.

"Don't you move," I ordered

"Oh Stephen... give it to me.. I want it NOW!"

Her feet were barely touching the floor. I kicked them apart and gripped her hips. My lizard brain took over, steering me to the station where with a strong thrust I would be engulfed in her. I paused, savoring the feeling of her-ass cheeks pressing on my stomach. The crown of my rigid cock titillated her hot, wet opening, making her moan and wiggle in a vain attempt to impale herself.

"YOU BASTARD... SHOVE IT IN!!" she wailed.

Exercising all my will power, I tormented her as long as I could. "You are good at prolonging the ecstasy of others, but not so good at taking it yourself. Beg me, you hot bitch.."

"Please sir.. don't torture your faithful maid so. Sink your wonderful cock in my pussy and I will squeeze and caress it in ways you won't believe!"

Those words overwhelmed my stoicism, and I plunged deeply into her.

"Ummphh...," she groaned at the sudden onslot. Her head dropped onto the seat cushion of the couch and she used her arms to push her hips back and up to meet me. Then, true to word, some inner muscles began to contract and massage the thing that had invaded her. She was warm, and tight, and loose—accepting and repelling—all at the same time. Her ass twitched and wiggled, delivering sensation on top of sensation. My orgasm exploded like a fourth of July rocket.

"JESSSSSUUSSS....," I screamed.

**************************************

That night I slept like I had been drugged. In a sense I had been; drugged on sex. I had cum more times in a short period than since I was sixteen and kept a hole in my pants pocket. It had been all I could do to carry Jane to my room and dump her on the bed. Somehow I managed to strip down to my shorts and climb in with her. She slept in my arms, still in her French maid costume.

When I awoke I was in that delightful haze where dream-like fantasies float in and out of consciousness, and as usual for me in the morning, in spite of all that had happened, I came awake with a hard on. I opened one eye and there was Jane's beautiful face, inches away and studying me. Her naked body was only partially covered by the sheet. Sometime during the night she must have removed her scanty clothing.

"Don't move," she said. "Pretend you are still asleep and let me wake you slowly."

Her hand moved under the covers. Ever so lightly her fingertips brushed across the thin fabric of my shorts. She was searching for something, and when she found it her thumb and forefinger squeezed gently.

"Ummmm...," I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Be still. You are suspended in a cloud. A fairy princess is caressing you. You are not expected to do anything." Her fingers moved more forcefully, exploring and teasing, finally arriving at the sensitive tip and rolling the crown first one way, then the other.

"Ahhh, Jane...."

"Shhh... I'm now going to work my hand up under the edge of your shorts. Open your legs a little for me."

"Ohhh..."

Her soft fingers cupped my balls and held them like they were new born chicks. Then they proceeded up the shaft until she was gripping my stiffening phallus like it was the handle of a fishing pole. Her body shifted on the bed, bringing her mouth up to my ear.

"A woman should pleasure her man at every opportunity," she whispered. "She should not wait to be romanced. And she should not make any demands on him. Then he will want to do the same for her."

Her lips grazed the skin around my neck and ear. I felt her eager, wet tongue dabbing at me, working its way toward my ear canal. For some people the ear is a highly erogenous area, and I am one of them. When her tongue finally slithered into the opening I gasped with the pleasure of it. At the same time her hand continued to massage my cock, squeezing in time with the thrusts of her tongue.

Finally she pulled back. "Does it feel good, Stephen?" she asked softly. "Do you like waking up with me playing with your cock?"

"OHH GODDD..."

"You're not going to cum Stephen. You need more time to build up your juices."

"Ummm..."

"I loved it last night when you fucked me over the back of the couch."

"Ahh.."

"Did you know I was rubbing my clit on the ribbing of the upholstery? That couch of yours should be featured in a sex shop. You didn't last long, but it was long enough." She tongued my ear again before murmuring, "I rode that roller coaster with you, right over the top."

A shiver ran through my body. It was like her voice had direct communication with that part of my brain where primitive lust boiled and bubbled, unrestrained by thought. She sensed her control and pressed on.

"My body is here for you anytime you want it. You know that, don't you Stephen."

"ghh.."

Emphasizing her words she threw a naked leg over my hips and wiggled her lower body closer. Her hand retreated from under the leg of my shorts and reentered down from the waistband, giving her easy access to continue my exquisite torment. With her other hand she turned my head so she could plaster my face with little kisses. My dick was at full attention and thrusting in and out of the tunnel made by her palm and fingers."

"I think you are waking up," she purred. "I feel something that wants to be encompassed in a warm, moist place. Let's get these shorts down and off. There we go..."

She used her foot to help me out of my shorts and then straddled me. I came out of my stupor and put both hands on her ass to pull her onto my straining erection. A long sigh came from both of us as I effortlessly entered her. Knowing that I was going to last a long time, I shifted our bodies so that we were lying side by side in comfortable positions, while at the same time giving me the ability to piston in and out of her as I wished. I was ready to take charge.