Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane," I said. "I don't think that hard rubbing is going to do it. You need some kind of brush with bristles to work into the fabric. "I'm going to bring you an old toothbrush."

"Good idea," she said. "In the meantime I'll just sponge up some of this water."

"Ohhhh... "

"Just put your head back and relax. My goodness you are hard under here. Where does this thing end? Oh, here it is. Right where there is a big spot that needs cleaning.

"Ahhh.... Ooo...."

I handed the toothbrush to Jane and pulled my chair up closer. Carol did the same. I wondered if she was going to be able to imagine how good that brush was going to feel moving up and down her husband's cock through his slacks.

"This is something new," Jane said. "I've never cleaned a gentleman's crotch with a toothbrush before. I guess you just drag the bristles back and forth like this..."

"OH MY GODDD..." John moaned and twisted his body in the chair.

"And then on the end of this long bulge I'll just pretend I'm brushing a tooth."

"JESUS...."

Carol leaned over to get a good look and pretended she was concerned about getting the stain out of the pants. "This is never going to work. The pants have to be put in a washing machine, and the sooner the better."

"I agree," I said. "Jane, take off his pants and go wash them." As I said this I put my hand on Carol's thigh, about halfway up. She tensed momentarily and then relaxed, letting her legs fall open. She kept her eyes on John and what Jane was doing to him.

"I'm going to undo your belt, Mr. John. There.. Now the button.. and the zipper.. Oh my.."

My hand slid up Carol's leg and down to the inside of her thigh. My finger tips touched her pussy through her loose slacks. She was hot and damp. Meanwhile Jane continued to work on getting John's pants down over his hips.

"Please Mr. John, if you will just raise your butt... that's it... off they come.."

John's erection seemed to be fighting his boxers to get free. His pants were now down around his ankles, and Jane began pulling off his shoes.

"John, you naughty boy," chided Carol. "What is this poor maid to think with you waving that hard-on in her face."

"Oh it's quite all right madam," Jane said as she pulled John's pants completely off. "The poor man needs some relief from the stress of all this. I think his stiffy looks quite nice. In fact I'd like to take a bit of it."

So saying she nuzzled her face between his legs and seized the hard rod through his shorts with her teeth. She held it loosely, much like a dog holding a stick in his mouth, waiting for his master to retrieve it. John was going nuts and making all kinds of strange noises. My fingers pressed harder against Carol's pussy, causing her to spread her legs more and squirm in her chair.

"For God's sake, don't bite it off," Carol said to my busy maid. "I may have use for it later."

Jane raised her head. "I'm afraid his shorts are stained as badly as his trousers," she said with mock seriousness. "There seem to be more juices coming from someplace."

"Off with his shorts then," Carol cried. "Those go in the wash too."

With a final nip at the tip of John's cloth-covered cock, Jane put her hands on the waistband of his shorts and leaned back. "You heard her, big boy. Lift your ass and I'll see if I can get these boxers up over this long stick."

Eagerly John complied, and his engorged dick soon was waving in the air for us all to admire.

"Beautiful," Jane exclaimed. "That's so nice. You are a lucky woman, Carol."

I noticed that Jane's persona had changed suddenly from being the meek and innocent maid to being a leading participant in what was developing into an orgy. Carol stared at her husband's cock like she had never seen it before, her breath coming in short gasps. My fingers continue to diddle her pussy through her pants, which were getting noticeably wetter.

"Come help me," Jane said to Carol. "I'll show you some tricks."

As if in a trance Carol dropped to the floor beside Jane. The younger woman took hold of the base of the stiff cock in front of her and licked it slowly from bottom to top. John moaned and pushed his hips toward her face.

"Oh no you don't," Jane admonished. "I'm not ready to take you in my mouth." Then, turning to Carol, she spoke to her like she was a medical student learning a procedure. "You see, Carol, it is important to tease him lightly first, using just the tip of your tongue. I like to hold the cock like a popsicle and lick all around and over the top, like this...."

"OHHH GODDD..." John groaned.

"Licking under here is good too... a man's balls are super sensitive. If he was fresh from the shower, I would lick around his ass."

I was spellbound by Jane's demonstration, and so was Carol. "Where did you learn all this?" she asked. "The few times I've given him this kind of treat I've just put it in my mouth and sucked."

Jane laughed. "Men have been hitting on me since I was fourteen. I like sex and I've learned what they like. When you have hold of a man's excited cock like this you have him completely in your power. You want to prolong it. It will make his orgasm more powerful and get you worked up more as well."

"Let me try."

"Okay, take hold here.. that's it... it will jump all over the place if you don't hold it."

"Yumm.."

"Lick the precum off the end; that will drive him nuts."

"OHH SHIITTT... GOD CAROL... THAT FEELS SOOO GOOOD."

"See what I mean?"

"Yea, but I don't really like the taste."

"You have to accept it. Men want you to swallow their cum. It makes them feel powerful."

Carol laughed. "I've never done that! I don't want all those millions of sperms running around in my stomach searching for eggs."

"You can take it on your face if you want. They like that too. But I prefer to just swallow it and be done. Now lift it by the tip and flutter your tongue on the underside down low. Good... go lower... onto his balls..."

"OHHHHH..."

Jane smiled and reached into a little pocket built into the apron of her uniform. Her hand emerged with a short plastic tube in the shape of a bullet. "This little devil does amazing things to both men and women," she said, showing me her toy. "Turn it on and it vibrates. The size and shape allow you to put it in places that will tingle your brain. On men I find that holding it against the perineum while stimulating the cock works wonders. Like this..."

She flicked the switch and wormed the bullet vibrator under John's thighs and up behind his scrotum. Carol followed with her tongue. The erotic hum of the vibrator melded with the whimpering noises coming from John's open mouth.

Suddenly I saw his legs go stiff and his head fall back. Jane noticed the same thing.

"He's about ready. Put the whole enchilada in your mouth and try to take the end back against your throat. That's a girl.."

"GAGHH...."

"Now pump it with your hand and suck."

**************************

Afterward John slumped in the chair as Carol sat back looking very satisfied with herself. Jane handed her a glass of wine.

"You did great. This will cut the salty taste."

The two women were in a world of their own. I had been ignored during the whole affair. Somehow I knew that I should hang back and not push things with Carol. She was obviously still turned on, but I would leave her to Jane, or to John if he showed any signs of life. Whatever happened with these new guests, I would have Jane in my bed later. Carol was okay, but in terms of beauty, sexiness, and imagination, she couldn't hold a candle to Jane.

Carol sipped the wine and eyed Jane's body. "You have the most incredible figure I've ever seen," she said softly. "I've never had sex with a woman, but you look so good, I'm so hot, and John is gonzo, for a while at least."

"That's a nice complement, but I don't want to take your husband's rightful place. He may be droopy, but he's got hands and a mouth. He owes you the same thing you gave him."

"He's not much good at doing that."

Jane raised her eyebrows. "How about I show him?" she asked innocently.

That comment made me almost fall out of my chair. My on-loan trophy wife had come up with yet another spicy and incredibly exciting scenario. I could picture her coaching John as he lay between Carol's long legs and nuzzled her to orgasm. "Great idea!" I cried. "What do you say John?"

He jumped to his feet. "Let's go. Come on Carol; let me pay you back."

"Okay, but do you want Stephen in on it?"

"Up to you babe..."

Carol looked at me. I shrugged like it didn't matter. Apparently she took that as a challenge, because she said, "Why not. It will make it more exciting. This weekend has already broken the sound barrier. Let's go for broke."

"Good decision," Jane said. "I'll think of some role for Stephen, even if he is an over the hill dude who is already pooped from dealing with me."

"I'm going to make you eat those words," I said.

She laughed. "We'll see who eats what."

Meanwhile John had managed to put on his shorts and was emptying the second wine bottle into his glass. "Got anymore wine?" he asked me.

"Sure, I'll bring a bottle," I said. "Meet you in your room."

"While you're at it, bring the small duffle from my room," Jane said. "It contains some things that will be useful."

I watched as Jane led the way to our guests' bedroom. John and Carol looked at each other and shook their heads as they followed her bouncing cheeks. I hurried to get the wine and Jane's bag; I didn't want to miss anything.

A minute later I stood in the doorway of the bedroom. John was sitting on the bed, while Jane was guiding his wife to pose in front of him. It was like a decorator was adjusting a mannequin in a store window to show off a sexy outfit.

"Now bend over and look back at him," Jane coaxed. "That's it. Good. What do you think John? Doesn't her ass look great in those tight pants?"

"Yea..."

"She knows it too," Jane continued as she sat on the bed next to John." "It's turning her on to have us admire her. Arousal comes from the brain, John. When your wife said you were not so good at oral sex, I suspect the reason was poor preparation. Between you, Stephen, and me, we are going to heat her up to the point where your mouth will feel like cool water after three days in the hot desert. Ah, here comes Stephen now. Give me the duffle, Stephen."

I liked the way Jane was directing the show, and apparently so did Carol, because she held her bent over position and wiggled her ass provocatively. Jane opened her duffle and retrieved a long silk scarf.

"Stand up Carol," she ordered. "Now back up toward the bed and put your hands behind you."

"Oh no you don't!" cried Carol, turning toward Jane. "I'm not going to let you tie me up."

John spoke up quickly. "Come on, honey. We've said we need to spice things up. Look what we've done already! What's the harm? Let's see where this lovely girl is going to take us."

"I don't know John. We barely know these people. How can I let them tie me up and trust my helpless body to them?"

"You can trust me," he answered. "I won't be tied up, and I'll watch out for you."

"Oh John... it's so unlike me..."

"That's the point," he argued. "Are you afraid you might be forced to let go of inhibitions and enjoy it too much?"

"I don't know... I don't know..."

We could all see that Carol wanted to keep going. Her socially conditioned resistance to acknowledge her need to be sexually dominated was paper thin. As usual, Jane was the one to push things over the edge. "Do her John," she said with authority. "She's ready for her husband to take charge."

There was no way that in front of the two women John was going to back down from that challenge. He stood and spun his wife around by her shoulders. "Hands behind your back, NOW!" he barked.

"Oh John.." Taking a deep breath, Carol did as ordered. Jane quickly twirled the scarf into a silken rope and wrapped two loops around the 'X' made by the crossed wrists. Then she expertly frapped the sash around the junction to tighten the grip before tying the ends together in a big bow knot.

"There...that should do it. She won't wiggle out of that, and it will be easy to undo if we want to position her arms some other way. Pull her pants down, John."

"NOO...", Carol protested. "I'm not ready for this!"

She tried to pull away, but Jane reached up and grabbed and handful of her hair. John put his hands on her waist and positioned her so that the backs of her legs were up against the bed beside where Jane was sitting, and then he sat down on her other side. I pulled a chair to a place directly in front of her and eased myself down. It was the perfect spot to be able to observe the changing expressions on her face as her husband went to work loosening the buttons on the side of her slacks.

"Please John," she moaned. "Not in front of this leering man.."

"Be quiet," Jane said. "You will soon be feeling the consequences of resistance. Having Stephen look at your pussy is just what you need to get over the hump. That's it, John. Now all the way down..."

Her slacks were drawn over her hips and slithered down her long legs. The tails of her silk blouse hung halfway down her ass, covering her too much for Jane's taste, and my sexy maid raised the fabric to reveal Carol's lower body, now clad only in tight bikini panties. I feasted on the eroticism of her slender thighs, swelling hips, and protruding ass.

"Not bad for a middle-aged bitch," Jane said. "Stephen, would you please get these pants off her feet. Leave the high heels on."

I got down on one knee and eased the pants over her shoes. She did not object when I had to raise her feet one at a time to complete the process. When I finished I found myself staring straight at the pouch her pussy was making in the sheer panties. Wisps of honey-colored hair emerged from the tight bands on her thighs. The distinctive aroma of aroused female permeated the air.

"Is she wet?" Jane asked.

"Hard to tell," I replied, hoping I would be asked to check.

"Put the tip of one finger on her and see if you feel moisture. But don't fondle her."

"Oh god....", Carol whimpered.

Very gently I pushed the tip of one index finger against the swollen patch. "It's damp, but not soaking," I announced.

"We'll soon fix that," Jane said. "John, put your hand up between your wife's legs. Carol, open your legs."

"No, please....."

SMACK ...Jane's hand made solid contact with Carol's panty-covered ass. Almost instantly the bound woman moved her feet to the side to spread her thighs and welcome the strong fingers that wormed their way onto her pussy from behind.

"OH John...."

"Hold still dear," he said. "I need to get my fingers under here. Oh yes... Umm.. so soft... so slippery... god you feel good..."

"AAAHHH....."

"Check her now, Stephen," Jane said.

By that point I was breathing hard and lusting after this statuesque woman. No longer content to barely touch her, I used one hand to pull the waistband of her panties toward me so I could get my other hand down inside. John kept his hand on the lower part of her pussy in order to let my fingers roam around the upper part. She was dripping wet, and I could feel her clit rising out of its nest.

"Ohh shit... oh my god.... yes..... god..... yes...."

"That's enough!" cried Jane. "Control yourself, Stephen. I'm surprised at you, attacking this nice man's wife that way. Now get your hand out of there. We don't want her to cum at this early stage. But you can pull off her panties if you want."

I wanted all right. I wanted to see that aroused pussy. I wanted to bury my face in it. Seizing her panties high on the sides I yanked downward. John withdrew his hand and helped by pulling the back of the flimsy garment down over her ass. We soon had it over her feet and thrown aside. Her blouse was still bunched up under her tied hands, with the result that she was naked from her stomach to the tops of her high heels. God, she looked and smelled delicious!

Jane was watching me closely. "Stephen, get your face away from that temptation and stand up. I want you to remove her blouse so we can assess her tits."

"Please NO...", Carol protested. "I can't take much more. John, please just take me to bed and fuck me!"

"Oh no, my dear," Jane said. "You're not going to get away with just an ordinary orgasm. By the time we're finished with you the word sex will have a whole new meaning."

I got to my feet and looked into Carol's eyes. She was a tall woman, and in her heels she had to tilt her head only slightly for her face to line up with mine. Sexual anticipation radiated from her like she was a vestal virgin waiting for her morning absolution from the high priest. Her eyes held my gaze as if she were daring me to fondle her tits.

Jane looked up at me from where she was sitting next to John. "Talk to her as you strip her," she said. "Tell her what you're going to do to her. Get into her head. John, put your hand back where it was. Spread your thighs honey."

There was an audible gasp as John slid his hand down over her ass and up between her parted thighs. My fingers went to work on her shirt buttons, and I began talking to her in a low voice.

"Your tits are not big, Carol. But I'll bet they are as firm as little green apples. Soon I will have them in my hands and then I will know for sure."

"Ooo.."

"There, only a few more buttons to go. Ahh... My what a skimpy bra. You don't really need it, do you?"

"Ohhh..."

I pulled open her shirt and eased it back over her shoulders. Her conical breasts pushed against the loose half bra like the noses of two puppies under a thin sheet. They nestled into my hands with their hard points poking into my palms.

"Very nice," I crooned. "They say that more than a handful is wasted, and you have two full handfuls. And such nice stiff nips. If I were to rotate my wrists a little, I'll bet they would drill a hole in my palms."

She threw her head back and sighed as I used the friction with my hands to twist her buds one way, then the other. "You like this don't you Carol? Tell me how hot you are."

"What do you expect? ... your hands and John's fingers... OHH GODD..."

I teased her some more. "Your bare tits haven't even been touched yet. Do you want me to remove your bra?"

"Noo... yes .. no.. I don't know... do I have a choice?.. John what can I do?"

Her husband started to say something, but Jane put her fingers across his lips. "You don't have a choice," she said to Carol. "Your hands are tied and you're already half naked with your husband offering your body to his new friend. There's no use fighting it. Let go completely. Go ahead, Stephen. Let's see those tits. Her bra fastens in the front."

Taking time to feel the exposed inside slopes of her breasts I sought out the hidden clasp. "Nice of you to be wearing a bra that opens in the front," I said. "Maybe you anticipated this happening on your romantic weekend. Only you probably thought it would be John's familiar hands and not those of the innkeeper. Here we go..."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jane leaning forward to get a good view of the unveiling. "Shoulders back, Carol," she said. "You want to make this moment a memorable one for your new friends. You are blessed with a sexy body; you should display it proudly."

I have always been a fan of firm, perky tits with big nipples. Shape and texture stir my juices more than size. Carol's boobs were classics. The flesh around the nipples seemed to pucker out to make the peaks stretch an extra half inch. A man could run his tongue around those babies and suck on them for hours at a time. I stared at them in awe.

Jane laughed. "Earth to Stephen.. earth to Stephen.. don't just gawk. Play with them. Tweak those sassy points."