Trouser Snake Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers

Finally, with Miranda's head squashed in Hayley's tits and Hayley's cheek up against Jacinta's ass, they all collapsed in a heap. By sheer luck Jacinta was the last one left mostly upright, as she hadn't understood the game at all and had relied on Hayley pushing her into place. Hayley giggled on the floor, whilst Miranda sat up quickly and crossed her arms over her big brown tits.

"You won, Jacinta!" Hayley said cheerfully. Jacinta frowned at her.

"No puedo entender, perra." She said.

"Hayley, I need you in the other room." Bernie said, jumping out of his chair and grabbing his daughter by her arm. She managed to get to her feet before he had to drag her out the door and into the hall, still giggling from the game. Her friends watched them go in surprise. Bernie pulled her into her bedroom, which was closest, and slammed the door.

"Kneel down, honey." He panted.

"Daddy, are you okay?" She asked, kneeling in front of him. He practically tore open his slacks, his erection swinging in front of her nose.

"Oh, it looks bad!" She cried.

"Open your mouth, honey," He ordered. "Open wide."

His gorgeous blonde daughter opened her pink lips wide, her wet pink tongue very inviting, her eyes looking up at him innocently. Bernie sunk his fingers in her blonde hair and shuffled forward, groaning as the head of his cock touched her moist mouth, feeling her warm breath on his shaft. He continued pushing forward, her lips closing around him, her tongue rubbing the underside of his shaft, all the way until he felt it bend into her throat. He held her there, looking lovingly into her eyes, feeling her throat working as she gagged.

Hayley wondered what her friends would think of her, as she had left them alone and wasn't being a very good hostess. She was sure that if she could tell them what was wrong, they would understand. Her father was obviously sick, he was red and sweating profusely, his penis was swollen and hot in her mouth. It was swollen so big, she was having trouble not choking on it.

She was about to pull back when her father started sliding it out of her throat, then pushed it in again, beginning the rhythmic pumping motion she was used to, his hands holding her head still. He was smiling down at her and she would have smiled back if her lips hadn't been stretched around his penis. Instead she put all her effort into sucking hard on it to get all the venom out.

Bernie was thinking of the girls all tangled together on the Twister mat as he fucked his daughter's mouth. He thought of Miranda's hot black face pressed up against Hayley's barely-covered big tits. He reached down now with one hand and started groping one of those tits through the filmy white bra, loving the firm springy softness of them.

The bedroom door opened. Bernie stepped back in surprise, Hayley pulled back and his cock came up from her throat covered in thick bubbly spit that drooped in ropes between them. Jacinta was standing in the doorway, her face a picture of surprise.

"Uh, um," Bernie stuttered, looking around in desperation. "Um, well."

"Its okay, Jacinta," Hayley started. "This is a medical procedure."

The little teen suddenly smiled and stepped into the room, shutting the door behind her. She looked the happiest she had all night.

"Esto es más como!" She exclaimed happily. "Mira el tamaño de esa verga!"

Bernie didn't know what she was saying, but she was looking at his wet cock with an expression of smiling admiration. Despite his shock he found himself grinning sheepishly. He looked at Hayley and saw she was smiling as well, plus her spit had dropped onto her breasts and left her cleavage glistening wet.

"That's right, Jacinta," She said. "Why don't you wait outside?"

The tight little Colombian ignored her and sashayed over to them, her hot bedroom eyes still intently focussed on the twitching cock. She was practically naked in her g-string and pasties and Bernie found himself breathing even harder. She was amazing, he thought, like a girl from a James Bond movie.

Her dainty hand reached out and grasped his saliva-coated shaft. One corner of her smile lifted even higher.

"Es tan espeso," She breathed. "Déjame chupar demasiado."

The petite teenager crouched down next to Hayley and, with one hand on his cock and another on his thigh, brought her smiling mouth onto his pink head. Her eyes closed as she swirled her tongue over the tip.

"Oh hell!" Bernie gasped, going weak at the knees. He'd never had oral sex like this, so eager and skilled. The little teen was making sounds of enjoyment in her throat as she took more of him inside her lips, lavishing her tongue on his hardness.

"Are you okay Daddy?" Hayley asked. She was looking up at him in concern, plus she looked a little put out that someone else had taken over her duty.

"Yes, uh, honey," He choked out. "Jacinta's obviously, uh, dealt with snake bites, uh wow, before."

He found it hard to articulate, what with the tight Colombian lips rubbing up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head, with a swipe of the tongue over the tip each time she came up.

"You think she has, Daddy? Do you think she can get the venom out?"

"Yes, honey," He spat. "Ooooh, yes, I do. I've heard Colombian, uh, girls, oh, are good at sucking things."

Jacinta's mouth was moving quickly on the last inch of his length, then she took hold of his butt cheeks and jammed her face into his crotch. Bernie felt his eyes bugging from his head as he watched his whole nine inches rapidly vanish until the stunning face was mashed into his pubes. The lithe teenager reached up blindly, grabbing his hand and pulling it to her head. Bernie let out a strangled yell as he held the little head down on his cock.

It was the deepest he'd been in a throat, deeper than even the deepest face fucking he'd given his daughter. He could feel his head far beyond the back of her mouth in the relaxed wet tube of her throat, the wet heat of her mouth on his whole length, he could feel her huffing breath from her nose in his pubic hair. He felt himself go almost cross-eyed as a wet tongue slid out under his cock and lapped at his balls. She was licking his hairy scrote at the same time as this amazing deep throating.

After one of the best minutes of Bernie's life, she held his thighs and slowly drew him out of her face, until the extremely slimy erection was throbbing in front of her and dribbling spit onto her tanned breasts and thighs.

"Sí, te gusta ese gordo," She smiled up at him. "Me quieres joder con esta verga gorda?"

Bernie could only smile back, overwhelmed. Jacinta turned to Hayley and motioned her to come back to the cock. Bernie turned to offer his well-sucked dick to his daughter's mouth again.

Hayley wasn't sure she was very happy about Jacinta helping them, but she knew she should be more charitable. It was just that Jacinta seemed so much more skilled than her at sucking the poison, she seemed to be completely in control and her father seemed to think she was very good at it. Hayley's one real flaw was that she was very competitive, so now she was damned if anyone was going to do a better job of sucking her father's penis than her.

She had obviously noticed that the motion of moving in and out of her mouth helped draw out the poison. Also, it seemed to help if the penis went right back into her throat. She had noticed as well that she seemed to do a better job of drawing out the poison when she wore less clothes. She reached behind herself and unhooked the winged bra, dropping it to the floor as her father and Jacinta watched.

Hayley got herself into position and inserted her father's penis into her mouth, determined that this would be the best job she'd ever done. Putting her observations into practice, she pushed herself to take the penis all the way into her throat, then all the way back to her lips. She did this again, and again, running the complete length of the thick penis all the way, her father's hair tickling her nose at each descent. Her father was moaning in fever as she kept up the pace, ignoring the strain on her throat, sucking as hard as ever.

She glanced to the side as she felt Jacinta moving. The exchange student had pulled off the little cups of her costume, exposing the brown buds on her upright breasts. Hayley increased her pace as she felt Jacinta pushing in next to her, getting her head right in next to Hayley's and up against her father's thigh. What was she doing?

Bernie groaned loudly as the Colombian teenager sucked his hairy scrotum into her mouth, pulling both his balls in with her tongue, whilst his daughter just kept sucking harder and bobbing faster. The two hot young mouths were too much for him, he felt shivers of pleasure running over his whole body, making him wiggle his toes. He looked down and saw them both looking up at him happily, Hayley's blue eyes, Jacinta's green eyes, pink lips and shiny spit all over his genitals.

Bernie reached down with both hands, getting a big fair-skinned tit in one hand, a perky tanned tit in the other hand, squeezing and rubbing them. Both girls made little sounds in their throats, Jacinta pushed her chest into his hand. Jesus, he thought, this one is fucking amazing.

Jacinta sucked his balls even harder, then pulled back, smiling a devilish smile. Bernie watched as the little teenager stood up and hooked her g-string over her little round ass, sliding them down the floor. She laughed at his face and moved to the bed, bending over at the waist and putting her hands on the mattress. She looked at them, glancing at Hayley still sucking his dick, then at his face.

"Quieres follar conmigo ahora?" She said. Hayley stopped sucking, red in the face from her efforts.

"What?" She said, looking round at Jacinta. "What did she say, Daddy?"

"Oh, well," Bernie mumbled. "I think, ah, Jacinta, um, wants a pregnancy test, honey. I think that's it."

"Oh!" Hayley said. "Oh, the poor thing. You have to give her one then, I guess."

"Yes," Bernie said. "Yes I do."

Numbly Bernie moved around to the beautiful ass that the little teen was poiting at him, seeing the little asshole and the pink slice of her pussy. Jesus, he thought, it looks wet already. This girl sure ain't no virgin. He knew that he was going to fuck this pussy, no guilt about it at all.

He rubbed one of her firm buttocks, holding his cock with one hand and guiding it towards her. Jacinta let out a moan as his head probed between her lips, feeling the heat inside.

"Is she okay, Daddy?" Hayley asked, bizarrely sitting on the bed next to Jacinta.

"Yes honey. She's great." Bernie pushed into the teenage pussy. It was so tight, the tightest pussy he'd ever got his cock into, almost as tight as his daughter's ass. The little teen was moaning and mumbling in Spanish as he got himself deep in her.

Her pussy could only take about five inches of him before he knew he wouldn't get any further inside. She was really going already, letting out a string of foreign gibberish he couldn't understand at all, apart from 'si'. Hayley looked concerned.

"Are you sure you're not hurting her, Daddy?"

"No, she's fine, Hayley," He gasped. "She's saying 'yes, keep going with the test'. Trust me, honey."

Bernie took hold of the lean young ass and started to fuck her, thrusting his cock in the tight wet pussy. He could feel that he was stretching the teenage vagina with his big dick, still he was too horny to take it slowly. He jammed it in there, loving the feel of her juices on his unprotected rod, feeling the head of it rubbing around in the hot wetness inside her, clutching her firm cheeks.

Jacinta didn't seem put off by is roughness, she was throwing her head back, moaning in Spanish, matching his force by pushing her little body back against his thrusts. Hayley was watching, her face half-smiling and half-concerned. She hoped that her new friend wouldn't be pregnant, and she was glad her father was around to give her the test to make sure of it. Really, she was proud of her father.

Slamming the little latin pussy, Bernie couldn't believe he'd lasted so long. He was sure that if he hadn't been getting sucked by and ass-fucking Hayley so much in the last few days, he would have blown his load long ago. As it was he felt great, totally in control, king of the world. He looked at the little ass and had an idea.

"Come here and help me, Hayley." He said. His gorgeous blonde daughter stood up next to him and looked down at where his cock was impaling her friend's pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, its in a different place than when we did it!"

"I know, uh, honey," He grunted. "Colombian girls, uh, need to get it there."

"Oh, okay," She smiled at him. "What can I do to help?"

"Give me your hand."

As he fucked Jacinta even harder, he took Hayley's hand and held it up to his mouth, putting her index finger inside. She looked at him quizically as he sucked it, then removed it.

"Now I need you to do this Hayley," He said carefully, trying to sound serious as he jammed moaning teen pussy. "Put your finger in her bottom."

"In her bottom?" Hayley asked, shocked.

"You have to, uh, Hayley," He ordered. "Do it now, please."

Carefully, reluctantly, Hayley reached out her finger towards her friend's anus, right above where she was stretched on her father's penis. She really didn't want to do it, but she knew she had to listen to her father. Her mother had told her so. Forcing herself to look, she pressed her finger against Jacinta's bottom. Her friend moaned even louder.

"Put it right inside." Her father said. Hayley pushed, feeling how tight Jacinta's bottom was. It was hard to get her finger in there, plus it felt very hot inside it. Hayley gritted her teeth and pushed harder, wiggling her finger to get it deeper in there. Her friend was making louder noises now, crying out.

"Sí, en mi culo!" She cried. "Si! Si!"

Hayley guessed that meant it was working. She shoved her finger all the way inside, so that her other fingers brushed her father's penis as it moved in and out of Jacinta's female area. It felt very wet and sticky.

"Move it in and out," Her father gasped, short of breath. "Like my, uh, penis."

Hayley shrugged and moved her hand, rubbing her finger in and out of Jacinta's bottom, wiggling against the walls of the inside of her. It was kind of gross, yet Hayley still felt good about helping. She was sure her mother would be proud of her for pitching in.

Jacinta was really bucking around now under her, which made Hayley worry about her. She was sure it must be uncomfortable to have a big thing like her father's penis in that place, it had certainly been uncmfortable when it was in her own bottom. Jacinta was calling out the same phrase over and over now.

"Sí, me voy a correr! Sí, me voy a correr! Me voy a correr!"

Hayley gasped as her friend started shivering all over whilst emitting a keening wail, like she was riding a scary ride at an amusement park. Her father grunted in surprise and laughed. Hayley was looking down at Jacinta's female area in time to see a sudden gushing of liquid from it, spurting out around the penis and splashing her father's legs.

"Oh Jacinta!" Hayley cried, annoyed, pulling her finger out. "You just peed everywhere!"

"No, its alright," Her father said, laughing, still pushing his penis in Jacinta as more liquid squirted out. "Its not pee honey, its, uh, test, um, juice. Yes, test juice. Its a, oh God, a good sign."

Bernie couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe the little thing had squirted on him, he'd never seen it happen in real life. He couldn't believe his daughter had just fingered her friend's ass and, now, was sitting sniffing her finger and wrinkling her nose. He couldn't believe he wasn't cumming, what with the hot and now very wet pussy clutching his cock and the delightful Spanish moans that accompanied the squelching sounds.

Then another sound. The sound of the door opening, followed by a scream. All their heads snapped around. His thrusting stopped, buried deep in the young cunt.

Miranda stood in the doorway, her hands up to her face. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had heard lots of funny sounds after Jacinta had left the living room, until she decided she was going to find out what was going on. She'd tentatively knocked on the door but no-one had answered, she'd only heard the weird grunting and moaning sounds. So she'd opened the door.

Now there was Jacinta, the exchange student, totally naked and bent over Hayley's bed. Hayley's father was standing behind her. He wasn't wearing any pants, his hips pushed up against Jacinta's backside. Hayley was sitting next to them on the bed and she wasn't wearing her top anymore. All of them were staring back at her in surprise. She hadn't meant to cry out.

"Wha-what's going on?" She said queruously. "Hayley?"

"Oh, Miranda!" Hayley said. "I'm sorry, we left you all alone! Oh no!"

"What's g-going on, Hayley?" She stuttered, weirded out by her friend's perfect composure in the strange tableau. Hayley looked at her pantsless father and naked friend briefly.

"Oh, Daddy's giving Jacinta a pregnancy test." She said dismissively.

"A pregnancy test?" She asked. "What do you mean?"

"Come here and see."

Miranda shook her head, staying in the doorway. Hayley got up and came over to her, smiling, taking hold of her arm and pulling her towards the bed. She let herself be pulled over until they were next to Hayley's father. Miranda couldn't stop staring at Jacinta's naked body and his naked fat bottom. The exchange student looked up at her and grinned, her hair in disarray.

"Sí, tener sexo con el negrito, así." She said over her shoulder to Hayley's father, who was looking anxious. Now she was closer, she could see how his thighs were squashed into her bottom. She could see the actual hole of Jacinta's bottom.

"Show her Daddy, show her the test." Hayley said. Her father mumbled something and started moving his hips. Miranda gasped as she saw Hayley's father's big appendage and how it was stuck in Jacinta's body, all of it glistening wet.

"What are you doing?" She squealed. "You're having sex!"

"What?" Hayley exclaimed.

"You're having sex!" She repeated.

"No we're not!" Hayley said, outraged. "What are you saying, Miranda? This is my Daddy!"

"But his, his thing is in her!" Miranda pointed wildly at it as it continued going in and out of Jacinta. "Its in her thing!"

"Qué está diciendo?" Jacinta said as she was bumped by Hayley's father. "Ella quiere que la verga así?"

"Its only a pregnancy test," Hayley stressed, as though speaking to an imbecile. "I've had one as well. Its fine."

"You? B-b-but, Hayley, he's your f-father." She whispered.

"So?"

"Your f-father put his thing. He p-put his thing in you?"

"In my bottom. Its okay, Miranda. Jacinta needs it in there because she's Colombian."

Miranda found herself feeling very strange. Everyone seemed so at ease, Jacinta even seemed to be enjoying herself. Hayley seemed totally happy. How could anything bad be happening if Hayley was so happy about it?

"How about you get a test as well?" Hayley said suddenly.

"Wh-what?"

"Here, I'll help you." Hayley was touching her back, fiddling with her costume top. Miranda gasped as the tiger-pattern bikini, that had barely managed to hold in her big chest, came loose and Hayley tossed it away. Her chest was bare and Hayley's father was looking at it! She squealed again and crossed her arms over herself. As soon as she did Hayley grabbed her little bikini bottom and pulled that down too. She was naked!

"Hayley, stop it!" She said, moving a hand to cover her crotch, trying to turn away from Hayley's father and the sight of his thing poking Jacinta. "Stop taking my clothes!"

"Its okay, Miranda," Hayley said. "Now just bend over right here."

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers