Trouser Snake Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy, no, not there!"

"Shush, I said," Rick grunted. "Oh God yes."

Rick's hips kept on coming forward, whilst Miranda's eyes and mouth opened wider and wider. She was making odd little gasps as her father shoved himself deeper and deeper. Bernie couldn't believe the gorgeous teenager was taking so much of the huge dick. He sure remembered her being really tight.

"Daddy, your thing's in me!" She squealed. "Oooh it feels weird."

"Just stay still, baby. Your pussy's so hot."

"Uh, what are you doing, Daddy? Oh, it feels too big!"

"Its so tight, baby. Take this dick."

Bernie found himself stroking his own cock as he watched Rick begin thrusting into Miranda doggy style, shaking her whole body and making the sofa creak. He wasn't holding back on her at all, grasping handfulls of her big firm ass as he snarled and pumped his hips. She was gasping and squeaking as her father's cock stretched her out.

"Ew, its weird!" She cried. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Holloway, can you shut this girl up?" Rick said to Bernie. "Fill up that disobedient mouth."

Bernie chuckled as he moved in on Miranda's lovely pouting face, his straining cock in hand. She tried to keep her mouth shut, but her father was fucking her too hard and she was gasping involuntarily. Bernie's cock pushed against her hot lips and she had no choice but to let him slide it back into her mouth.

Miranda was feeling confused and overwhelmed. Here she was in the living room she'd grown up in, on the family sofa, naked and on her hands and knees. Her father's big thing was stuck in her privates, even bigger than Mr Holloway's had been the night before, whilst Mr Holloway's thing was filling up her mouth. Both of the things were sawing in and out of her rapidly, both men were gasping and groaning, both men were clutching her bottom and head roughly.

How could it not be sex? She thought, gagging as Mr Holloway pushed his thing right into her throat. Until the night before she'd never seen a man's thing and only had half-remembered rumours about sex from a girl she'd been banned from being friends with. Could they be telling the truth? Could it have been a pregnancy test, could there be trouser snakes? Hayley had seemed to think so.

"God damn," Rick exclaimed. "You wanna swap, man? I don't wanna cum yet."

"I guess so." Bernie said, still feeling nervous about Rick.

"Sit on the sofa, man. Get up Miranda."

The beautiful black teen was hauled unceremoniously to her feet and Rick ushered Bernie impatiently onto the sofa. He sat down, the cushions feeling strange on his naked ass. Rick pressed the lube bottle into his hand.

"Oil yourself up." He said. Bernie watched Rick grope Miranda as he fumbled with the bottle, splashing a large amount of the slippery fluid over his thighs and cock.

"Okay, baby, now sit on Mr Holloway's lap. No, not like that. Here, let me show you."

Bernie sat enthralled as Rick pulled the hot girl around until her ass was facing him, then pushed her into his lap. Her tight buttocks were squeezing his dick between them, the warmth of her fantastic.

"Now put your arms up here baby. Now put your feet on his knees. Okay, baby, that's good."

Miranda didn't understand what she was meant to be doing. It was like some kind of aerobics. She was braced over Hayley's father, with her back to him, her hands behind her on the back of the sofa, the soles of her feet on his bare knees. She could feel his clammy hands running over her waist and bottom.

"Ok, now put your butt down a bit baby," Her father said to her, one hand squeezing his thing. "Yeah, like that."

She carefully lowered her bottom towards Hayley's father. She gasped as she felt his thing touch her, first poking her in the bottom of her thigh, then sliding along to her privates. It felt big and wet with the stuff from the bottle.

"Oh," Miranda squeaked as the thing pushed up into her body, between the lips of her privates. "Oooh, it feels weird."

Hayley's father started pumping his hips upwards and pulling on her waist, making her bottom bounce off his pelvis and his thing push deeply into her repeatedly. He was moaning wordlessly and seemed to enjoy it, though she couldn't see him. She was focussed too much on not slipping off his sweaty knees.

Her own father climbed up onto the sofa next to them, which Miranda thought looked very strange. She had certainly never expected to see her father standing on the sofa with no pants on, or see the intimidating appendage between his legs.

"Suck my dick, baby." He said, shuffling closer to her. Miranda's position became even more awkward as her father grabbed her head and inserted his big thing into her gasping mouth. Once again she was getting two things roughly placed in her body, as Mr Holloway didn't slow down in her privates, at the same time as her father held her head with one hand and rhythmically thrust his thing to the back of her throat. His other hand was grabbing her chest and tweaking her nipples.

Bernie was feeling short of breath even as he thought how he never wanted to stop. It was hard work to lie sunken into the sofa and push his hips up to meet the firm black ass, making the beautiful slapping sound as they met. All he could hear was the slapping flesh and wet throaty gagging, heavy breathing and moans. Looking up around her body he could see her getting face-fucked ruthlessly by her father. The pussy was so tight on his cock, plus the overdose of lube made her feel so wet and silky inside, even though he knew she wasn't enjoying it much.

"Oh God, its so good." He moaned. Rick laughed.

"Yeah, my girl's got a great pussy," He said, still pumping her face. "Nearly made me squirt. Shit, I just thought of something, Holloway. You know what?"

"Hunh?" Bernie managed, too lost in the feeling of wet teen pussy on his bare dick.

"She used to be my squirt, man. And now she's gonna take it. That's crazy shit," Rick held her head with both hands and pushed his dick really deep between her lips. "Jesus, I don't know how long I can take this, man."

"Guhnhh." Bernie said, not even listening. He gripped the slim waist hard and pulled her down on his erection even more rapidly, eliciting lovely moist sounds from her pussy. God, he thought, I could fuck this little girl all day.

"Hey, stop man," Rick was saying. Bernie saw that he'd gotten off the sofa and was watching Bernie pound his daughter. "Both of you get up now."

Bernie groaned involuntarily as the perfect pussy slid off his cock, trailing strings of lube and fluids. Miranda stood up, gasping and looking quite dishevelled, her long black hair hanging around her face. He sat and took in the beauty of her sweat-streaked sporty body, with its long lean muscles, amazing breasts and smooth ebony skin.

"Get up I said." Rick said angrily, even though he was taking the opportunity to grab Miranda's tits from behind. She seemed fixated on Bernie's wet dick in front of her, as though amazed she'd just rode it. Bernie struggled his way out of the chair, feeling quite stiff from his exertions.

Rick released his daughter and pulled the cushions off the lounge, throwing them on the floor next to each other, like a makeshift bed.

"Lie down, man." He pointed. Not wanting to piss him off, Bernie quickly lay down on the cushions, peering up at the two of them. He felt a bit weird. It was definitely the strangest morning he'd ever had.

"Baby, get on Mr Holloway. No, like this."

Miranda found herself being pulled around until she was standing on the cushions, straddling the pantsless Mr Holloway, her privates over his wet thing. He was looking at her chest, which made her feel a bit self-conscious.

"Now sit on him." Her father said, pushing down on her shoulders. She bent at the knees and sank down carefully. Mr Holloway was moving his thing, making the wet sausage point up at her. Oh no, she realised, he was going to put it in her again!

Her knees touched the cushions and her thighs pressed against the greasy white thighs under her. The thing poked into her privates, making her gasp as it pushed between her muscles and got deep into her body. She could feel it throbbing in there, hot and hard and thick.

"Now move your body, baby." Her father said. He pushed her body, making her bounce her butt on the fat white guy, so she had to put her hands on his sweaty polo shirt-covered chest to keep her balance. As she kept bouncing, her privates slid up and down on the slimy thing. She was gasping with the strange feel of it, letting out a little squeal every time it pushed right inside her.

Hayley's father seemed to like it, he was moaning affirmatives and gazing at her with his ugly face, smiling with his bad teeth. His sweaty hands grabbed her breasts, which were a little bit sore from all the attention they'd been receiving. She felt she should be trying to think about her father's words, like what did he mean by 'squirting', but she was too preoccupied with her bouncing and the overwhelming grossness of the slick tube lodged inside her.

"You're doing so good, baby," Her father said, smiling down at her. "I reckon you can take even more."

"What. Do. You. Mean. Daddy?" She said, her speech broken by her bouncing. But he only smiled and moved out of her field of vision. She looked down at Mr Holloway instead, curling her lip in disgust as she saw that he was drooling. His white hands looked like dead fishes, flapping at her chest.

"So fucking biiiiig." He slobbered.

"Eww." She said. She really didn't like Hayley's father, she realised, especially how his thing felt inside her. It felt like she could feel every ridge and bump on the hard pole.

Strong hands grasped her buttocks. Miranda looked around over her shoulder, wondering what weirdness would happen now, her hair falling in her face as Mr Holloway bumped her. Her father was crouching behind her, naked now, his thing swinging about. It looked like he'd put more of the liquid on it, all wet and shiny.

"Daddy?" She said between gasps. He ignored her, smiling and shuffling forward, grabbing at her bottom. She was pushed forward by him so her stomach was pressed against the greasy white stomach under her, her back arched uncomfortably.

"Daddy?" She asked again as she felt his slick thing jab her in the buttock. He seemed to be holding her buttocks apart with his hands. Her father's thing poked her again, this time between her cheeks, right in her bottom. She squealed as she felt it press against the hole she had there. "Daddy?!"

"Sssh!" He snapped. His thing pressed harder, one of his hands going under her hips. Her bouncing on Hayley's father's thing was arrested as her own father held her still. The thing forcing itself into her bottom felt huge, like an arm.

"Holy shitting Jesus," Her father said in a small voice, shocking her. "Holy fucking shit, this ass is tight shit."

"Ow, Daddy, it feels bad!" She wailed.

"That's just the tip baby," He grunted. "You're gonna take all of Daddy's cock now."

"Unnnhh, its too big," She cried. "Its too big!"

"Shush!" He said. He wiggled the thing and pushed it deeper into her bottom. She was gasping and making long low moans, unable to keep quiet. The two things in her felt like they were tearing her apart. Her father's thing especially was terribly uncomfortable, it's slick width somehow getting even further into her bottom, making her feel like she had to poo.

Now that his thing had gotten this deep, her father took hold of her shoulders, his thing sliding back and then shoving right in again even further, making her shriek in surprise. Under her Mr Holloway began pumping his hips awkwardly, making his thing slither in her privates again. It felt as though she was being hammered by one giant thing.

Trapped under the graceful athletic teenager, Bernie was overloaded with new pleasure experiences. The tight young pussy on his uncovered penis and firm brown globes filling his hands had already been enough for him. Now he could feel the other cock in this beautiful girl, separated from his by a thin wall of flesh, rubbing his length as it fucked her ass. Was it gay to be enjoying this? He didn't -- couldn't -- care.

He didn't think Miranda was enjoying herself, she was squealing and crying out and gasping. Whenever she looked down at him, she looked disgusted, which he strangely found a turn-on. She was really getting jostled around on top of him, her father was showing her ass no mercy. Bernie released his grip on her tits a little, laughing with pleasure as they bounced around in his open palm, erect nipples rubbing him. Rick burst out laughing as well, hauling back on her shoulders.

They'd been fucking the fit teenager for what felt like hours, his cock throbbing in the silky sheath of her cunt, feeling Rick's cock plunging in the girl's ass, jiggling her tits, hearing her 'oooh's and 'aah's. Her sweaty face was above him, beautiful, hair wild, eyes shut, mouth open. Rivulets of sweat ran between her breasts and down the lean muscles of her stomach.

"God, I'm gonna cum, baby," Rick moaned breathlessly, the first anyone had spoke in ages. "Gonna fill this tight ass."

"Uh, me too." Bernie gasped, feeling the muscles tighten up around his soaking cock, his own pleasure increasing as Rick increased the pace of the ass fucking. It seemed like he was getting most of his giant erection into her anal passage each time.

Miranda didn't know what they were talking about, her father was already filling her bottom, very roughly and quickly now. She hoped it would be over soon, her knees were sore on the cushions, her back sore from arching, her privates and bottom sore from the big things impaling her. The two men were moaning and shouting even louder than she was, grabbing at her body.

Her father shouted loudly, grabbing her butt cheeks, penetrating her bottom deeper than ever before, making her cry out anew. There was a burst of heat deep in there, the same squirting warmth she'd felt from Mr Holloway's thing the night before. Her father's thing must be spraying the same creamy goo in her bottom! He seemed to have lots of it, his thing twitching and pulsating as the stuff came out.

The thing pulled out of her bottom, her father groaning as it did. As soon as he was out Mr Holloway started bouncing her again, his thing rubbing in her privates, not allowing her to enjoy the relief in her anus.

Her father appeared next to her, sweaty and nude, his thing looking very gross and slimy, less stiff than it had before. He brushed some hair out of her face tenderly.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" He said pleasantly, holding her head. "Now clean Daddy's cock, you little slut."

She was going to ask him what that meant, but she was being bounced by Mr Holloway too hard and her father was pushing his gooey thing at her face. It bumped her open lips, smearing her face with muck, before he forced it inside her mouth. It tasted horrible, a sick musty flavour mixed with a foul nutty taste. She moaned in disgust as he moved it slowly between her lips.

Mr Holloway had released her breasts and grabbed her hips again, pulling her down hard onto his thing each time, moaning loudly. Finally he pulled her down and held her, his thing deep inside her belly, hot and hard. It got even hotter, a wave of heat in there, feeling the gushing ooze come out of him.

Her father took his disgusting thing out of her mouth, smiling at her.

"Stand up baby," He said. "Clean up Mr Holloway as well."

Miranda clambered to her feet, her legs stiff. Hayley's father's thing slipped out of her and slapped onto his stomach, wet with weird fluids. She could feel the stuff running out of her bottom and privates, slowly trickling down her legs and dripping onto the cushions and the naked man under her.

"Eww," She said. "Yuck."

"Clean him up, Miranda." Her father ordered, grinning. Reluctantly she knelt down between the gasping fat man's legs and lowered her face to the twitching thing, carefully picking it up with her fingertips. He groaned as she put it in her mouth, sucking it inside, the tastes making her retch. It was the musty taste again, plus a horrible fishy one as well. She sucked it for a bit, cringeing as she felt more of the thick goop seep out of her holes.

"Oooh, that's enough, honey," He said, pushing her back and laughing. "Its too sensitive now."

She thankfully dropped the softening thing. The gross fat man was grinning at her with glee, his ugly red face making her want to retch again.

"Go have a shower, Miranda," Her father said. "Us grownups have to talk."

Glad to get away, Miranda took off for the bathroom, dripping cum on the floor.

Bernie sat up and looked up at Rick, suddenly embarrassed about his bare junk. Rick was certainly in better shape than him.

"I'm gonna go and get that girl some birth control today, man," He said. "I don't want no white sons, hey?"

Bernie laughed uncertainly.

"I'll make sure she don't tell her mother or anyone, okay," Rick went on, smiling in the direction of the bathroom. "I'm gonna enjoy fucking her though. I'm gonna get that ass every day if I can."

"Right on." Bernie said, instantly realising how uncool he sounded.

"You're one crazy guy, Holloway," Rick grinned, then suddenly went serious. "But you remember our deal. I get your daughter's pussy one day, man. That way everything is nice and fair. You got it?"

"I got it."

***

***

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I would like to apologise to any Spanish speakers for Jacinta's Spanish, as you will have noticed the fiery little bitch is actually not that fluent. I hope you still enjoyed her.

Non-Spanish speakers may enjoy translating her dirty talk.

I do have plans for a third chapter at least. Bigger and better and all that jazz.

If you enjoyed any of my dirty shit, take a second to leave a comment or shoot me some feedback. I really get a kick out of reading it and I'll fire you back a reply if you would like one.

Enjoy yourself!

Scott Wood