Trouser Snake Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers

Miranda felt Hayley's hands pushing her towards the bed. Off balance, she bent forward and put her arms out reflexively, ending up mimicking Jacinta's pose right next to her. She could feel the motion of what Jacinta and Hayley's father were doing through the mattress.

"Hayley!" She cried.

"Daddy, show Miranda. Give her a test as well."

Bernie pulled out of Jacinta with a moan and looked down at the lovely body of Miranda next to her. She was a beautiful shade of dark brown all over, with a big, muscular ass and narrow waist. She was looking over her shoulder at him with a very anxious expression.

"Its okay," He said, licking his lips. "Its just a test, Miranda."

She flinched as he grasped her big ass, running his hands all over the big cheeks, shuffling sideways from the little Colombian to get himself behind the big black African booty. He could see even her pussy lips were brown, which delighted him. He'd always wanted to have a black girl.

Still, this was probably too far. Miranda didn't look convinced about the whole thing, in fact she looked pretty upset. She was making little grossed-out sounds as he grabbed her ass, staring over her shoulder at him, trying to see his hands. She caught a glimpse of his big wet dick and let out a little gasp of horror.

"Its okay, Miranda." Hayley said again, sitting down next to her. Jacinta flopped down on the bed, smiling up at Bernie.

"Qué pasa con ella? Ella necesita la verga!" She said, then laughed.

"What's going on, Hayley?" Miranda asked in a whisper.

"Daddy's just going to test you. He'll just put his penis in you and do the test. Its fine."

"He'll put it in m-me?"

"Yes, only for a little bit. Then you'll know if you're pregnant."

"But that's sex, Hayley!"

"No it is not! Stop saying that, Miranda! If you're my friend you'll take the test and stop saying crazy things about my Daddy!"

Bernie shuffled forward, aiming the head of his slimy cock at the black teenager's exposed pussy. She didn't look at all wet, though he figured he was wet enough for both of them. There was no stopping him now, he desperately wanted to fuck this hot African babe.

She flinched and cried out as he poked it between her brown pussy lips, feeling the tightness of her already. She was whining as he got it just into her. Then he had to stop, as he had just felt an obstruction against the tip of his cock.

Of course, he thought, she's a virgin. Of course she is. This coddled little bitch is just as protected as Hayley, of course she's never been fucked. He stood there, gasping, taking it in with his dick just inside the virgin pussy.

There was no stoping himself, though.

"This might, uh, feel a little, uh, pinchy, Miranda." He said. He held onto the base of his cock and her ass, wiggling the dick a little in her, loving the realisation that his dick was going to be the first and only one to feel this particular sensation, this particular hymen caressing the tip.

He pushed forward. It broke under him and she squealed as his cock shoved inside her, roughly taking her virginity. He released a loud moan of pleasure as he pioneered into her pussy, the slickness of Jacinta's cum on his shaft really lubing the whole thing up. Still it was so tight in there it made him nearly choke on his own sounds of pleasure, clutching the big firm buttocks as he pushed in.

Jacinta was laughing and clapping. Hayley was smiling and nodding. Miranda was the only one who didn't seem to enjoy it.

"Ooooh, ow," She wailed. "Ow ow ow."

Bernie discovered he could only get half his thick cock in this teenage pussy before it started to bend, so he started fucking in earnest. The tight young pussy fit him like a glove, hot on his bare cock, squeezing him hard.

"Hayley, ah," She said, making a gasp every time his dick shoved in. "It -- ah -- feels -- ah -- weird -- ah ah ah."

"I know it does," Hayley said kindly. "But its worth it."

"But -- ah -- its -- ah -- sex -- ah -- we're -- ah -- having -- ah -- sex -- ah."

"No it isn't!"

Bernie thought it was the best sex yet. He'd never taken anyone's virginity, not even Freda's. Now he thought he knew what the attraction was. There was something amazing about taking this teenager's virginity, of being the first dick to get inside her and feel the warmth of her body. Plus the pussy was so tight, it was like fucking a wet mold of his own cock.

"Yo sé algo que te guste." Jacinta said, getting up off the bed. Bernie figured she was going for a drink or something, until the petite teenager pressed up against his back. He could feel her warmth through his shirt and against his fat ass. She was thrusting her hips in time with him fucking Miranda. Hayley laughed at them, thinking it was a joke.

Bernie kept pounding away as he felt the girl slide down his back. Her little hands were grabbing his fat ass, holding onto it even as he pounded her friend's newly opened pussy.

"What are you doing?" He asked before realising she wouldn't understand. "Oh wow wow wow!"

He exclaimed as he felt the little Colombian girl shove her face into his butt crack. The hot long tongue that had covered his cock and balls, now he could feel it licking at his hairy asshole without restraint. If it hadn't felt so good, he would have made her stop just out of shame about how bad it must taste.

Hayley was feeling both amazed and excluded. Miranda was whimpering with her eyes closed, gasping as her father administered the test quite roughly. Jacinta seemed to be applying some kind of Colombian skills in venom extraction by putting her face right into his bottom. Hayley wasn't sure she could ever do that, although her father seemed to approve of it.

Miranda was praying that the test would finish soon, although she still suspected that it wasn't a test at all. Hayley's father's penis felt very big and thick, it seemed to fill her up inside, plus his hands were crushing and kneading her buttocks really hard. She couldn't believe Hayley had let him put it in her bottom, that must have been terrible! She gasped anew as she felt his hands leave her ass and reach around her to grab her chest, clutching her big breasts just as hard, squashing his body into her back. The penis was so deep in her now, she couldn't believe it.

Bernie drooled and gibbered as he felt the big black teenage melons fill his hands overfull, felt the muscular teenage ass pressed against his pelvis, felt his cock shoved deep in hot virgin teenage cunt, felt a hot wet teenage tongue going right inside his asshole and licking the walls of his anus. He squeezed the firm breasts, pulling the black teen's whole body into him, wanting to get his whole nine inches up into her. It was so hot, so tight. He looked around wildly. He'd fucked three teens in one night.

That thought did him. The breasts were pinched hard in his clawed hands as he jerked his body into the black ass, feeling his cock shoved deep inside, throbbing, filling with red hot sperm. He was making a horrible long gasping sound, as though he was suffocating, spittle flying from his mouth and dotting the lean black body before him. Miranda was crying out in surprise, shocked by the sudden flush of wetness and heat in her belly, by the weird squirting of the big thick thing in her.

Bernie released the black teenager, letting her slump onto the mattress, exhausted, whining. His cock slipped out of her, already flagging, red and covered in dripping goo. As if in a dream he turned on the spot, Jacinta's face coming out from his butt, the little teen smiling as the gross slimy cock swung at her.

"Yo soy tu sirvienta, eh?" She said, sneering sexily. "Es hora de limpiar?"

She leaned in and took the softening dick between her lips, sucking the whole sticky member into her mouth, her throat working as she swallowed the sperm coating it. A lot of it had rubbed off on her lips, Bernie could see her mouth was ringed with a thick layer of his cum.

Her sultry eyes looked up at him as she sucked him, making him gasp with sensitivity. He could hear Miranda still whining. Hayley, however, came over to stand next to him. He felt he would never get sick of her bare breasts. His daughter grinned down at her sucking friend.

"Well that really got the venom out, Daddy," She said, obviously pleased. "And Jacinta cleaned it all up. So how was Miranda?"

"So good. Really tight."

"Sorry Daddy?"

"I mean, um, she's fine, honey, not pregnant at all."

"That's great," She looked back at Jacinta sucking his slowly waning boner. "Jacinta looks a bit messy, Daddy. She's got venom all over her face now."

"She sure does. Oh yeah."

"We'll have to get cleaned up before they get picked up, Daddy."

Jesus, he thought, glancing at the clock. But there was still plenty of time. He saw Miranda had sat up, watching Jacinta's sucking with wide eyes. Her pussy was dribbling cum down the side of the bed. He had an idea.

"How about we all get cleaned up together," He said. "We can all shower in one go."

"Oh, I guess so." Hayley said uncertainly.

"It'll be like a pool party!" He said cheerfully. She grinned back at him, her eyes lighting up.

"Okay!"

***

The next morning, Sunday, Bernie watched his daughter walk into the church and tried to keep the ridiculous idiot smile off his face. He was standing outside in the sunshine next to the car, feeling like whistling or perhaps dancing on the spot. Memories of the previous night played through his head.

After the fun in Hayley's bedroom, she had dragged her friends to the bathroom, Miranda protesting feebly. Bernie had followed them in, sloppy cock flapping, laughing at Hayley's enthusiasm. His daughter stripped off her g-string, he'd stripped off his shirt, then he'd herded them all under a hot shower. It was so crammed he was pressed up against them. Miranda was squashed against one side, looking very uncomfortable, Jacinta against the other, Hayley pressed against his front.

He laughed and joked with them, Miranda not answering, Jacinta rattling off fiery Spanish. He lathered his hands in body lotion and started rubbing the little Colombian, making her squirm and giggle as he tickled her. He did the same to Hayley, squeezing her soapy slippery breasts, hugging her and rubbing her buttocks.

When he turned on Miranda, she shrank away.

"But we need to wash up the test venom." He had said and Hayley had backed him up, forcing Miranda to give him access. She pressed herself against the wall, head turned to one side, as Bernie's soapy fingers entered the pussy he'd just deflowered. With his other hand he'd squeezed her big brown tits, moving between them. He'd felt the sliminess of the big load he'd shot up in her.

"Oh Daddy, you're all swollen again!" Hayley had cried, feeling his stiffening member pushing at her hip. He had been amazed that he was erect again so soon. Hungrily, he'd pushed Hayley around on the spot, reluctantly leaving Miranda, feeling his cock poking at his daughter's buttocks.

"I think you need a test as well, honey." He'd grunted in her ear.

"Oh. Okay, Daddy." She'd said. He'd covered his cock in body lotion and pushed it into her butt, her friends watching as she braced herself against the wall and let him work his rod into her. God, it had felt so good to be in her ass again. He'd fucked her ass hard as her friends watched, Jacinta laughing, Miranda whimpering, until he'd blown another big wad inside her.

They'd all looked normal by the time Miranda's father came and got the silent, sulking girl. Then Jacinta had kissed him on the cheek before running out to meet her host family's car. Hayley had smiled and laughed, thinking her party had turned out well.

Now the only thing he was worried about was --

"Hey, Holloway!" A deep voice called. Bernie realised a shadow had fallen over him. He looked up and up into the face of a big black man standing over him. He made a kind of gagging sound.

It was Miranda's father.

"I want a word with you." The big man growled. Bernie's heart seemed to be ricocheting around in his chest. Miranda's father was several inches taller than him and looked much fitter, his biceps stretching the sleeves of his shirt.

Bernie did the only thing he could think of. He ran.

It was totally ridiculous. He ran sideways around the big guy and sprinted for the lane beside the church, with some frantic idea of losing him somewhere. He actually managed to make it into the shade of the lane, between two tall fences, before a big hand grabbed his shoulder and span him. His back crashed against a fence painfully, before his attacker was in his face, pinning him to the palings.

"I said, I want a word." He hadn't worked up a sweat chasing him, whilst Bernie was panting already. His knees felt weak and shaky.

"Wh-what's up, hey?" He said. "What's the m-matter?"

"You," The guy poked him in the chest. "My girl was at your house last night, Holloway."

"M-my house?"

"Yeah," Another poke. "I know it. I saw you there. My girl was there last night."

"S-so? She's Hayley's friend -- "

"My girl Miranda says you're some kind of creep," He growled. "She said you fucked her! Did you fuck my little girl?"

"N-no! I swear!" Bernie cried.

The guy raised one big fist. "Don't you lie to me, fucker!"

"Okay! Okay, I did it!" Bernie wailed, almost crying. "I fucked her! I fucked them all!"

Miranda's father slowly lowered his fist, eyes smoldering.

"How'd you do it?" He asked quietly. "How'd a fat fuck like you screw three teen girls?"

"I, I t-tricked them!" He gasped.

"How?"

So Bernie told him.

***

"But Daddy, I don't believe it." Miranda said.

She was shrinking back in the sofa, still in her nice church dress. Bernie was sitting across from her, whilst her father, whose name was Rick, was standing over her.

"What did you say?" He demanded.

"I don't believe it," She said in a little voice. "There can't be snakes living in peoples' pants, there just can't."

"I don't like your tone, missy." Rick said.

"Show her where it bit you." Bernie said from his chair. He was feeling quite excited now, watching all this unfold. It was especially nice to see Miranda sitting there looking prim and proper, with the memory of her virgin cunt still fresh.

Rick hesitated, then he started undoing his jeans. Miranda gasped as her father unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out of his underwear. Bernie was amazed at the size of it, it was even bigger than his own, maybe twelve inches long and very thick.

"Euww, Daddy, that's your thing!" The girl exclaimed.

"I was bitten in the same place." Bernie said, holding back a laugh.

Rick was brandishing his cock towards her, standing even closer to her.

"Here, put it in your mouth, baby," He said. "Help your father."

"But Daddy its sex! That's having sex!"

"Shush now! Now you put it in your mouth like a good girl!"

Bernie watched, fascinated, at the beautiful black teenager shuffled forward in her chair, cringingly approaching her father and the long, stiffening piece of meat he held out to her. She was whining in her throat, her eyes nearly closed in disgust, her mouth opening as she leaned closer.

Rick grabbed his daughter's head and thrust his cock into her face, stuffing the wide head of his erection between her lips, cutting off and muffling her protests. Miranda wailed in her throat, waving her hands as her father started roughly pumping his hips, getting an amazing amount of the huge cock into her.

Bernie leaned forward to get a better angle, his own cock hardening as he watched, seeing drool running down Miranda's front and wetting her church dress where her big tits pushed it out. He'd never watched people fuck in real life. God, he remembered groping her as he fucked her the previous night, so hot and tight.

The relentless face-fucking went on for what seemed like a long time, the room full of the sounds of Rick's gasping and his daughter's gagging and moaning. Bernie looked up time to see Rick glance at him.

"Come over here, man," He said. "Get some of this."

Bernie leapt up and hurried over, unbuckling his pants and pushing them down. His own boner swung free. He saw Miranda's wild eyes looking at it as her father's dick filled her throat, obviously remembering having it in her.

Rick pulled out of her face and motioned for Bernie to step in. Miranda tried to say something but Bernie already had his cock poised, so she was cut off again by a cock, his hands sinking into her black hair to hold her on him. Bernie forced the hot teenager's face down on his cock, loving the gagging heat and the tongue lashing about under him.

"God, this is so good." Rick said. Bernie saw he was grabbing Miranda's big tits through her dress, really kneading his daughter's chest as Bernie fucked her face. She obviously wasn't enjoying the experience but she was too obedient to struggle too hard, or to bite him. Instead she sat still and moaned as he used her wet mouth and throat. Ropes of spittle were splashing her father's roaming hands.

"Let her stand up." Rick said after a few minutes. Bernie saw he'd taken off his pants, his big black boner swinging about. Bernie released the black teen's head, letting her pull her face away with a splash of saliva. She started coughing, her eyes red. Bernie couldn't believe how wet and slimy his dick was.

"Stand up baby." Rick said, pulling his daughter to her feet. As she stood there coughing he unzipped the back of her church dress and pulled it down over her arms. Her sensible white bra was revealed, along with jiggling mounds of brown cleavage. Her father peeled the dress right down her body to the floor, treating Bernie once again to the beautiful sight of her lean, muscular body, her white underwear contrasting deliciously with her skin.

"Daddy, my clothes!" She whined.

"Its alright, baby," Rick soothed. "Here, let me help you."

He was unhooking her bra. Miranda flapped her arms ineffectually in protest as her father slipped her bra off her shoulders. Bernie couldn't help himself and, as the firm black tits were revealed, his hands shot out to grab them. The teenager yelped as he took hold of her, squeezing happily.

"Daddy, he's touching me!" Miranda complained.

"Yeah, stop that!" Rick said angrily, so that Bernie let go and backed off. Miranda's face briefly changed to a relieved smile, until her father's hands roughly replaced Bernie's.

"Daddy!" She cried.

"Oh my God," Rick moaned. "These things are so hot, baby."

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"I mean you're doing real good, baby," Rick said into her face as he groped her. "Now take your panties off."

"M-my p-panties?"

"Yes, baby, take 'em right off."

Looking upset, Miranda reluctantly hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her long, athletic legs. Her father's hands immediately went to her firm buttocks, making her cry out as he pulled her roughly against him. Bernie could see the thick cock trapped between them, rubbing her lean stomach.

"Yeah, this ass is something!" He grunted.

"Daddy, you're hurting me. Why are you squeezing my bottom?"

"Sssh, baby, you're doing great," He breathed. "Now bend over for Daddy."

"W-what?"

"Bend over, here." Rick turned his lovely daughter around and pushed her onto the sofa, arranging her roughly until he had her naked brown body on all fours on the cushions. Now she was facing Bernie and he felt his cock throb as he watched Rick get behind his own daughter and grope her ass, just the way Bernie had the previous night. Rick reached over to the shopping bag that he and Bernie had brought home and took out the bottle of lubricant, squirting some on his cock before dropping the bottle on the floor.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"Shush, baby, just keep still." Rick said. Bernie saw him guiding his big black dick, saw Miranda's eyes widen in shock as she felt it touch her.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers