Trouser Snakes Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so good," Bernie groaned under his breath. "I mean, such a good girl. So-o deep."

"Thankyou, oooh, Daddy." Hayley whispered back.

Bernie stared at his daughter's asshole as he started to withdraw his cock, gleeful with how deep he'd managed to sink himself in her flesh. Jesus, he'd buried six inches in her sweet little behind! He gaped in glee as he saw her stretched ring give up his thick member, the skin of her hole dragging on the veiny shaft. When he'd pulled out all the way to the head he grabbed those firm cheeks in his hands and squeezed them onto his shaft, pushing himself back in, feeling the silky hot inside of her anal passage right up his straining throbbing rod.

God damn it, he didn't know how long he could take this. He was losing all control, snuffling and drooling with pleasure, almost delirious with it. The tight firm teen ass, the smooth lovely skin of his daughter's butt in his hands, the thick blonde hair in his face, was just too much. A week's worth of frustration was welling up in his balls. He started humping her hard, punching his dick up into that delicious teenage body, making her give out little squeaks of surprise. He had to bite his own lips to prevent himself from howling with lust.

The load was coming. He wanted to feel those gorgeous tits as he came, so he reached around her and took one of them in each hand, their firm globes filling his palms, glorious even through her school shirt and bra. He ran his hands all over them before squeezing them, delighting in how springy they were, hearing her draw in a sharp breath at his roughness. All the while he was thrusting himself into her asshole without restraint. Her passage had never felt so lubricated, it felt like he was getting more and more into her with each push.

Panting, gasping and groping, Bernie looked down at the muscular teen ass that gripped his cock. At first he couldn't be sure what he was seeing, he made a strange interrogative sound in his throat. The crack of Hayley's ass was full of bubbles, so much so that he couldn't even see his cock past the cloud of suds. Holy shit, he realized, the detergent was fucking bubbling out of her ass. His daughter's anal passage was slicker than he'd ever felt on his cock, he was deeper than ever, he pushed into her again and saw that he was going seven inches into her at least.

Oh God, he was going to cum really soon. His mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure, the feel of her soaped up anus overwhelming. His fingers sank into the abundant tight flesh of her chest, his hips slamming forward and driving her into the edge of the sink. He felt the head of his cock pioneering into her nubile young body, deeper and deeper until he felt her buttocks press against his thighs. Oh blessed Jesus, all of his thick nine inches was encased in hot, wet, sweet ass meat, his hands full of big teenage tits, his own daughter impaled on his shaft. He let out a bellow of pure joy, while Hayley cried out in shock as he shoved his base against her asshole.

"What's going on in there?" Freda cried from the living room.

Oh no! Bernie screamed in his mind, instantly panicking, Hayley stiffening in his grip. The sperm which he had been about to spurt up Hayley's ass seemed to retreat into his balls in fright. Here he was, balls-deep in his daughter's ass, grasping her tits, as he heard the sofa creak from Freda getting up. Aaaah!

Frantically he released her tits and withdrew the entire length of his cock from her asshole. His erection was throbbing and red and covered with suds that slopped onto the kitchen tiles. It was so slippery that when he first grabbed it, it slipped out of fingers. Muttering obscenities he got hold of his dick and stuffed it painfully in his slacks. He grabbed Hayley's panties and hauled them up, noticing as he did how her asshole was gaping, stretched wide by his deep fucking, dribbling froth. Then he pulled up her panties, pulled down her skirt and leapt away just as Freda stepped into the doorway.

"What's going on?" She demanded, staring at them. "I heard someone cry out!"

"Oh, yes, that," Bernie started, his voice too loud, struggling to breath. "Yes, well, Hayley, well."

"Well what, Bernard?" She asked sharply. Hayley was looking at him, her eyes big and a bit wet, still in the same bent position she had been fucked in.

"Well," His mind raced. "Well, Hayley, look what you've done!"

"Daddy?" She asked uncertainly.

"Look at this floor," He pointed at the ground under her. "You've got soap everywhere. What a mess!"

"Oh, um, Daddy, that's from-"

"Go to your room!" He interrupted.

"But its from your-"

"Go!" He shouted, pointing at the door. "Right now missy!"

Hayley burst into tears and ran out, her gait a little bit awkward. Bernie was left in the kitchen with Freda.

"You're too hard with that girl, Bernard." She said angrily.

"I'll go talk to her, dear." He said, passing her the dish towel.

Bernie had to suppress a smile as he walked down the hallway to Hayley's room. He glanced back to check that Freda wasn't following, then stepped inside and quietly closed the door.

Hayley looked up at him from the edge of the bed, her face streaked with tears.

"Daddy, I-"

"Its okay, honey," He said quietly. "I'm not mad at you."

"Y-you're not?"

"No, I'm not. I just needed to get away from your mother for a minute."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so glad y-"

"Honey," He interrupted, his voice thick. "Daddy needs you to do something."

Bernie pulled open his slacks, the zipper still undone, and let them fall to his ankles. His cock, still very stiff and glistening, swung out towards her.

"Oh Daddy it looks bad."

"Kneel down here, honey," He told her. "Daddy needs you to suck him."

Hayley got down on her knees on the floor, smiling up at him, her eyes still very wet. Something about those big blue eyes shimmering up at him made Bernie's cock throb even harder. He guided his cock to those juicy pink lips, that parted to take his head into the wet heaven beyond them.

"Eww," Hayley pulled back, spitting. "Ew, Daddy, it tastes all yucky."

He sank his fingers into her blonde mane. "Just suck me, honey."

"But it smells like my bo-"

Hayley didn't finish her sentence. He pulled her head forward and thrust his cock at her open lips, cutting her off as her mouth was filled with his thick rod, its length still grimy with ass grease and detergent. He felt his daughter gagging and choking on his dick as he held her head down on it, her hands flailing in distress, forcing her to take him all the way down. The warm ring of her lips accepted him until they were in his soapy pubes, his tip bending down her spasming throat. Oh heaven, after a week of hell.

Bernie expelled a giant breath, fighting to stay silent as the semen surged up his pipe and exploded. His cock was convulsing violently as he humped his teenage daughter's face, jerking off with her throat, pouring days and days of frustrated cum into her. It felt like he came for hours, spurting and spurting as she choked and struggled to swallow it all.

Finally he released her, staggering backwards. Hayley pulled her face off his cock instantly, coughing and spluttering, her face full of disgust. She even wiped at her tongue with her hand, grossed out by the hideous taste of the penis.

"Ewww." She moaned, tears in her eyes.

"Oh, my goodness," Bernie uttered, almost losing his balance. "Oh damn."

His cock was dripping on the carpet. He shoved the softening member back into his underwear and hitched up his slacks.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" Hayley asked.

"Yes, uh, honey," He said, nearly groaning with relief, smiling broadly. "You're such a good girl. You've saved Daddy again."

She smiled at him, though her face was still screwed up from the taste of his soapy, ass-fucked cock. Jesus, just looking at her was making him twitch in his pants.

"Oh, that's so good, Daddy," She said hoarsely. "Um, can I get a glass of water?"

"Not right now," He said. "Just stay in your room for a little while, honey. Otherwise your mother will get suspicious."

"Okay Daddy."

Bernie checked his pants were all done up before carefully opening the door and stepping into the hall. Freda wasn't there and he could hear the clinking of plates from the kitchen. He walked back down the hall and found his wife at the sink, finishing the dishes.

"Is Hayley alright, Bernard?" She asked as he came in. "I hope you were not too rough on her."

"No, dear, she's fine."

Freda turned and peered at him. "You seem much more cheerful, Bernard."

"Well, uh," He tried to force the grin off his face. "Well, uh, just thinking how blessed we are, uh, to have such a lovely little girl."

"Praise the Lord, Bernard," She smiled at him. "That is the nicest thing I have heard you say in a long time."

"Thankyou, dear."

Freda turned back to the dishes. Bernie stood there and gloried in the feeling of relief in his crotch, in his whole body. Every muscle seemed relaxed. Had it been this good for three whole weeks?

"Oh, Bernard," Freda said, not looking up. "Tomorrow you have to take Hayley to see one of her teachers after school."

"Oh, okay." He said, surprised.

"I cannot go, Bernard, as I have Bible Group. Hayley will come home and then the two of you have to go back to the school to see Sister Marjorie."

"She's not in trouble, is she?" Bernie asked, thinking, she hasn't told them about sucking and fucking me, has she?

"I doubt it, Bernard. Hayley is a good girl. Can you manage taking your daughter to school, Bernard?"

"I'm sure of it, dear." He answered, grinning.

***

Bernie pulled up at the red light and looked out the window at the car next to him. A young couple, talking, not looking his way. Great. Not that they would see much anyway. Just him, maybe a bit red in the face, maybe his chair a little far back.

"Oooh." He breathed.

"Mmbmmbm." Hayley said.

Bernie took his hands off the wheel and looked down at his lap, at the back of his teenage daughter's lovely blonde head. Her hair was flopping about as she bobbed her head up and down. She was crouched in the passenger seat and stretched over the gearbox, her arms folded under her. He put one of his hands on the back of her head and pushed down gently but surely, holding her down.

"Ooooh." He said again.

Hayley heard her father moan in fever again and wondered for the umpteenth time if he should really be driving in his condition. Even after the flood of venom she had extracted from his penis the previous night, it was now swollen to similar huge proportions, filling her mouth and throat with its sweaty thickness. Her father's hand pressed insistently on the back of her skull and she felt the rounded end of his penis moving deeper into her throat, so that she had to fight the urge to choke, her spit running messily over her stretched lips.

The hand left the back of her head and began rubbing her back through her school shirt, so Hayley figured she should start sucking properly again. She thought she'd gotten quite good at getting the venom out in the past weeks. With confidence she began moving her head up and down, keeping her lips locked tightly around her father's appendage, pumping it with her mouth and sucking hard. She knew it helped if she massaged it with her tongue at the same time, rubbing the bumpy sides when it was in her throat, then lashing the dome at the top when she lifted her head up, always keeping at least the end bit in her mouth.

Her father's hand moved down her back to her side, under her armpit, until it was underneath her body. The questing fingers awkwardly took hold of one of her breasts and started squeezing and pulling, kneading the springy flesh through her shirt and bra. She wasn't sure exactly how this assisted the process, just that it did, which was proven when she tasted a little of the musty venom over her tongue. Encouraged, she moved her head even faster, while her father groaned in his fever.

The hand left her breast and traveled up her back to her bottom, another place where massage seemed to help her sucking power. The fingers squeezed one of her cheeks, then rubbed at the space between them through her pleated school skirt. As she concentrated on accommodating the bulky penis into her throat she noticed her father was pulling at the material of her skirt. Now the skirt was lifted over her bottom and the fingers were sliding under her panties. What was he doing now?

Hayley paused at the apex of her motion and gasped wetly around the end of her dad's penis as she felt his index finger roughly hook into the hole of her bottom. It was still tender from the rough pregnancy test she received against the sink the night before, so that she gasped again when his finger was inserted even further, wiggling around.

"Keep sucking it, honey," He father pleaded. "Such a good girl, yeah."

She started pumping him with her mouth again, not enjoying the finger exploring her bottom. Another dribble of venom, though, so maybe it was helping. Hayley increased her pace even further, only distantly hearing a car horn honking outside.

"Damn." Bernie muttered.

He looked up and saw the light was green. Glanced in his rearview and saw the car sitting behind him. He put his free hand on the wheel again and accelerated through the intersection, keeping his other hand at his daughter's ass, loving the feel of his finger in her delicious asshole. God, Hayley was inhaling that dick, taking it all the way like some sort of porn starlet, his balls wet with her spit. It was great to drive and see all the people on the street while his own daughter sucked him off.

He took another turn that would bring him in a circle around the school, which he had been going around and around for the past twenty minutes. It was still well before the appointed time of the meeting and he wanted to blow a load in Hayley's mouth before getting there. Then he would probably have time after the meeting to pull over somewhere and let her suck another cumshot out of his sack. Oh, life was worth living again, he thought, as the sweet teenage lips stretched down to his base again and again, slurping and licking him.

Jesus, it was getting too much! Would it be dangerous to cum as hard as he wanted to, while driving? He thought it might. He clamped his self-control down on his balls, fighting against the warm bliss of Hayley's suckling, searching for somewhere to stop on this main street. There was nowhere, he was boxed in. Jesus, so good, her young mouth so hot and wet and tight on his rod.

The light turned orange up ahead. Grunting with the effort of holding it in Bernie coasted the car to a stop and unclenched, feeling the orgasm building up in his scrotum, welling up the shaft. Holy shit, here it comes, he thought wildly.

"Its coming, honey!" He gasped. "Its coming!"

Another horn honked, closer and louder. Bernie looked up and out his window and almost shrieked in horror. A big dirty four wheel drive was stopped next to his car, the driver leering from the far side, obviously able to see that Bernie was getting a blowjob from his high vantage point. Bernie saw the guy's face, a hill-billy type with long lank hair and a face that scowled even as it grinned.

"Yeah bitch!" The guy shouted, his window open. "Suck that trouser snake!"

Hayley instantly looked up, releasing her father's penis to gape out the window at the man in the car next to their own. Even as she took in the man grinning at her, her father gasped and groaned, then she felt the thick wet venom shooting out of his bite, splashing her face, jets of it squirting up her cheeks and lips and all over her, so she was panting and gasping in it.

"Holy shit yeah!" She heard the ugly man shouting, unable to see from the venom coating her face. She felt her father driving the car again quickly, taking several sharp turns, before he stopped and helped her get some tissues to clean herself up.

***

"Okay, Hayley, perhaps I could talk to your father alone for a minute?" Sister Marjorie said sternly.

"Yes, Sister." Hayley said sweetly, getting up and closing the door behind her. Bernie tried to keep his face calm as he returned the nun's tight smile.

"So, Mr Holloway," She started primly. "I can assure you that we're not here because Hayley is in any trouble. I want to make that clear."

"Very well."

"Hayley is an exceptional student. She's quite the star of the school, actually. Everyone loves your daughter."

"I love her a lot myself."

"The problem, Mr Holloway, is not her character," The nun continued. "She is a lovely girl. Unfortunately, she is not doing so well with her grades."

"I see."

"We teach a very traditional education here, Mr Holloway. Many parents choose Mrs Strictland's College for that very reason."

"Yes, yes," Bernie said. "It was why my wife chose it. My wife and I, I should say."

"Yes," The nun seemed encouraged. "Well, God chooses us all for different reasons, Mr Holloway, I honestly believe that. Hayley has many qualities that will ensure she is loved, as you yourself love her."

I bet, Bernie thought. His cock still felt moist in his pants.

"But I'm afraid Hayley is not doing so well in her exams. I want to try and help Hayley by thinking about her education differently from other girls."

"How so?" He asked, wondering if there was a wet patch on his crotch. Would he have to get up soon?

"I think book learning and examinations are not what Hayley responds best to. She is a physical girl, good at physical tasks. Have you noticed how physical your daughter is, Mr Holloway?"

"Yes," He said. "Yes I have."

"She's a very physical young lady. I think examinations are causing her a lot of stress. I think it is manifesting itself physically."

"How so?"

"Hayley has been having little pains a lot lately, Mr Holloway. Nothing serious, but she seems to be suffering tension in her lower back muscles. A few times in the past weeks she has seemed a little sore when sitting down."

"I see."

"She has also been having some tightness in he neck, and some sore throats."

"I see. What, uh, what do you think is, uh, causing it?"

"Well," The nun clapped her hands. "I think it is stress. Simply stress. Your daughter is having to take in some big loads. Swallow some big mouthfuls. Open herself up to some forceful expectations. Do you understand?"

"Um... no?"

"Tests, Mr Holloway. The end of school. The start of life. Examinations."

"Ah, yes. Of course." He gabbled, feeling himself sweating now.

"Hayley is a strong girl. She needs some strong love. Tough, deep, strong love."

"Excuse me?"

"Physical, Mr Holloway. She's physical."

"I'm afraid I don't follow you."

The nun smiled, in a very condescending way. Bernie felt himself sweating even more freely.

"Hayley needs practical education. She needs to experience life and learn in a practical environment, not just from books. I think she can succeed in real life where she may not succeed in exams. In short, she needs a job, Mr Holloway."

"A job?"

"Yes, you need to put her to work. It doesn't need to be paid. Just a practical job in the real world."

"Well, um, well," Bernie said, his breath returning. "Yes, well, what did you have in mind?"

"Is there any chance she could work with you, Mr Holloway? What do you do?"

"I'm in advertising," He answered. "With Corby & Dean."

"So, an office environment?"

He nodded.

"Excellent. Is there any chance you could take on Hayley, even for a few days, unpaid? Say, have her as a secretary, or a personal assistant?"

Bernie goggled at the nun, his mouth opened to speak, but only a little hiss escaped him.

"Mr Holloway?" She asked, frowning.

"Yes? Um, yes. Yes of course. I'm sure no-one would mind. Yes. So, um, I'd have Hayley. In my office. All day. Me and her, in the office, all day. Yes."