Trouser Snakes Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's the idea, Mr Holloway," Sister Marjorie said. "You can put Hayley to work properly. Really give her a taste. Really let her get her head down and get on with it. Show her all the great things she can do. All the good positions she could get into. Let her take it all right in. Give her some of that deep, deep love we were talking about."

The nun peered at him.

"Mr Holloway? Sir? Are you all right?"

***

"Okay, now get me the file, okay?" Bernie said to his daughter. He was sitting at his desk and she was standing next to the filing cabinet across the room. Bernie felt rather strange.

For one, he had never had Hayley in his office. For another, he had dressed Hayley in what he had convinced her was the style for female office workers. He figured it would not look out of place on the sluttiest woman in the company. Hayley's tight body was packaged into a slightly transparent white business shirt and a black skirt that barely covered her ass and displayed her muscular thighs. The hot pink bra was clearly visible through her shirt.

He watched as she bent over to the bottom drawer, the skirt riding higher up her firm ass cheeks, until he could see the hot pink panties clinging to her. He rubbed his cock through his pants. God, the week since cumming all over her face in the car and the interview with the nun had been spent in total anticipation of this day.

His boss had been surprisingly accepting of the idea of having Hayley work there as a volunteer to get some experience.

"We're all about family here, Bern," Todd had said. "Bring her on in."

"Thanks, Todd," Bernie had said graciously. "I appreciate it."

"That's all right, Bern. I reckon you'll need all the help you can get at the moment."

"How so?"

"Haven't you heard? Apparently Roy's close to getting the Fountain account?"

"What?" Bernie snapped. He himself had been working on getting the Fountain account for ages, ingratiating himself with their CEO Lionel Pullman, the creepy old coot.

"Yes indeed, Bern my man," Todd went on, his smirk growing. "Seems old Roy took Pullmanski on a big boy's night out. Best buds, now those two. Bam!"

Todd aimed two pistol fingers at Bernie, his brilliant white teeth showing. Todd had a habit of punctuating his points with sounds from comic books. Bernie tried to keep his despair off his face.

"Well, it is my account, Todd."

"I think you meant 'was', Bern," His manager answered smugly. "If Roy-o's sealing the deal, then its his seal. Pow! Know what I mean?"

"Sure," Bernie had said. "Sure thing."

Christ, now it was two days later and he was no closer to a solution. He was pretty sure that if Roy pulled the Fountain account from under him, his position in the company would be left a bit shaky. He didn't really fit in with all these young go-getters as it was. He let his mind wander off the problem and back to the lovely sight of his daughter's ass, bent over and delicious. He rubbed his cock some more, even though he wasn't hard.

That morning they had left the house early, telling Freda that he wanted to make sure that Hayley had enough time to get accustomed to her new job. In actuality, he had parked in an alleyway and convinced their daughter she needed to change out of the very conservative business clothes her mother had bought her and put on the 'better' outfit he had purchased. As soon as she was naked in the car he had pulled out his stiffening cock.

"So sorry, honey, but Daddy needs your help."

So that morning in the deserted alleyway behind the Chinese restaurant, his naked teenage daughter had given him an energetic blowjob, his hands running all over her smooth bare skin, her lean young muscles, squeezing her tits and rubbing the lips of her virgin slit. He had ended up with two fingers wedged in her anus, the other hand holding down her blonde head as she gagged on his squirting meat, sucking down the copious load of sperm.

When she had drunk it all she straightened up and told him that she thanked Jesus she was there to help him. Her lips were smeared with cum and spit, his fingers still up her ass so far that it took some effort to get them out. Then he'd got her dressed up like the office slut and they'd driven to work.

Hayley was thinking about much the same things as she rummaged in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet. She hadn't had an opportunity to get a drink of water this morning and she didn't want to ask, afraid it would seem like slacking off. The taste of the venom was still very strong in her mouth, in fact she felt like she could smell it on her own breath. She ran her tongue around her teeth, remembering again the warm slimy feeling of the trouser snake venom gushing from the swollen penis. How much of the stuff had she swallowed in the last month? Litres?

She straightened up, feeling the teensy skirt sliding down again to just under her buttocks, feeling the tightness of the skirt and the new shirt. The shirt was so tight that it showed her body in perfect definition, she had never worn a shirt so small before. But her father had said it was what she should wear in an office and she was here to learn.

"I can't find it, Daddy."

"Now, Hayley, what should you have called me?"

"Sorry, um," She almost did it again. "Sorry, My Holloway."

"That's better. Now don't worry about the file right now. Come sit here for a minute."

Her father patted his knee, pushing his chair away from the desk. Hayley walked over, difficult in the tall heels her father was making her wear, then sat herself carefully down on his lap, pressed against his big stomach. The skirt was so short she could feel the material of his pants on her bottom.

Her father put one arm around her waist and the other hand on her chest, firmly holding one of her breasts. This was how they often sat together in the weeks her mother was away, her father telling her there was nothing strange about it, just that he liked to have her close and feel her heartbeat, which was sweet.

"Now, while you're in the office, I'm going to need you to do some work for me, okay, honey?"

"Yes, Da-, I mean, Mr Holloway."

"That's a good girl," He smiled, squeezing her breast a little. "Now in a minute, I'm going to get you to suck my penis, ok?"

"Oh!" She said, startled. "Already?"

"Yes, honey."

"But I just sucked it out this morning."

"I know," He said, frowning. "Don't you want to be a good secretary, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy, of course I do."

"Mr Holloway," He corrected. "A good secretary would be willing to suck her manager's penis, Hayley. You're here to help your manager, okay? That's me."

"Yes, Mr Holloway." She said carefully, wanting to get it right.

"There, that's my good girl," He said, rubbing his hands back and forth between her breasts. "So, first things first, I want you to see if you can fit under my desk."

"Da-, I mean, sorry?" She asked, her pretty eyebrows raised.

He waved at the space under the big desk. "Just scoot down there, honey. Kneel down there and face me. That's it."

Hayley felt very strange under the desk, looking up at her father's smiling face, smelling the wood of the desk and her father's shoe polish. The carpet was surprisingly soft on her knees.

"Now here you go," He was holding something out to her. "Take this."

"Its an iPod." She said, turning it over.

"Yes, honey," He said. "I heard that listening to music will improve your sucking ability. Now when I tell you to, put the headphones in and start sucking. Don't stop until I give you the signal. I'll tap you on the head, three times."

"Oh," She said, bewildered. "Okay."

"Good girl." He said gently. Hayley looked up at him while he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. She was surprised to see that it wasn't swollen at all, just hanging limply. The end still looked wet from when she'd sucked it earlier.

"Its not even swollen, though." She complained.

"Its about to get swollen, honey," He said. "Now put the headphones on and get started."

Hayley put the headphones in her ears, surprised by the loud classical music already playing. It really was very loud, so that when her father said something, she couldn't hear him. Before she could take them out he scooted the chair forward and waved the drooping penis at her. In the gloom under the desk Hayley took hold of the appendage and started slurping it into her mouth, amazed as it began getting swollen. She should have known better than to doubt her own father!

"Oh yeah, suck my cock." Bernie groaned, confident she couldn't hear him. His crazy, dangerous plan was one step closer to completion. He laughed aloud as he felt himself stiffening up in her mouth. Jesus, he hadn't done any work yet today, hadn't even looked in his in-tray.

If he had, he would have seen a memo on the top of the pile. It said 'Candee Cameron, discipline meeting, this morning'.

***

Wherever Candee Cameron went in the building, heads turned. Women frowned, men raised their eyebrows. She was the infamous celebrity of the firm, the veteran of many disciplinary meetings, always in trouble but never fired, always the subject of whispered gossip and outrageous conjecture.

Well, not that outrageous, she would have said.

Candee wasn't very tall and she wasn't very thin, either. Her waist kind of cinched in and became very briefly narrow, between the astounding curves of her hips and the jiggling swell of her full breasts. She had a tendency to wear outfits that made the most of this figure, like the tight black dress she was wearing as she sashayed through the Accounts Department. Her hair was a lovely spill of dark red, her skin fair and flawless, her lips and long fingernails red also, as were her stiletto heels.

Candee strutted up to one particular desk outside a closed office door and looked down haughtily on the dumpy woman seated behind it. Fuck, she thought, they let all sorts of freaks work in here.

When the fat bitch didn't notice her, Candee drummed her nails on the desk loudly.

"Oh, hello," The lard tub smiled at her. "Sorry, didn't see you there."

"Yeah, sure," Candee snapped. "Look, I've gotta see Holloway."

"Oh, do you have an appointment?"

"I just got told to come up here and see him, alright?"

The woman looked taken aback by her tone. I'll show you bitch, Candee thought.

"Well, I'm afraid he's busy right now," The fatty said, her smile gone. "He's showing around a new assistant."

"Well, I've got to see him. Now."

"Can I get him to call you when its convenient? Excuse me, I said he's busy!"

"Its alright, okay?" Candee snapped, already shoving open the office door. Holloway started and looked up from behind his desk, his fat face already grossing Candee out. Jesus, they should call it the Fat Department, she thought.

"Oh, well, yes," Holloway babbled, his face red. "What can I do, uh, for you?"

Candee strode in and flicked the door shut behind her, ignoring the bleating of the frumpy thing outside. She saw that she was going to get the upper hand easily. Holloway was already running his eyes over her curves, already looking sweaty and red-faced. Fucking hell, she thought, he already looks like he's getting fucked.

She pulled a chair over and sat across from him, crossing her legs provocatively, smiling when he looked down there.

"So, uh," He swallowed. "What, uh, can I do for you, Candee?"

She stared at him for a minute. "I just got told to come up and see you."

"Well, uh, what was it, ungh," His eyes closed for a second. "What's it about?"

Shit, what's wrong with this guy, she thought.

"Well, I think Mr Corby wants you to tell me I've been bad." She said in her cutesy little girl voice.

"Oh, um," The fat guy stammered. "Well, why is that?"

She huffed impatiently. "Look, let's cut to the chase, huh? What's it gonna be this time?"

"What do you mean?" He gabbled.

"Shit," She said, glaring. "Every time I get in the shit, I get sent to one of you guys. There's only so many times I can go through the crap before it gets boring, y'know? So how about you just tell me what you want and we'll call it a day?"

"What do you mean?" He repeated stupidly, his jowls all sweaty.

"Look, I'll suck your dick, okay?" Holloway goggled at her, eyes bugging out of his red face. "Can I keep my job if I do that?"

"Um, hmm, well, Candee," He managed, closing his eyes briefly again. "Candee, I think, uh, we should keep this professional, okay?"

"Are you serious?" She scoffed. "What's your problem, huh?"

"Well, uh, Candee-"

"Are you gay?" She interrupted.

"No!" He blustered. "No, I, uh, just think that, ah, we, oooh."

He trailed off, his eyes becoming strangely unfocussed. This guy was really weirding Candee out. She'd never seen a dude who looked more turned on, all red and sweaty, his eyes all over her tits and legs. Yet here he was turning her down! No-one had ever turned Candee down before. Jesus, she thought, I got this job by sucking off the interviewer. She remembered the nervous young guy who'd interviewed her, how she'd had to suck his dick for ages to get it hard, then he'd cum almost straight away. Since then she'd become infamous for her talents. The last time she'd got in trouble, that bastard McGruder had his cock out before she'd even walked into his office.

"Look, Mr Holloway," She said, deciding to try a different tack. "I don't want to you to be mad at me. I'm sure you don't want to have to tell me off. So how 'bout I just do something for you, huh? Just a little favour, huh? Wouldn't you like that?"

"Look, uh, Candee," He said stiffly. "I'm, uh, married."

Now she was on familiar ground. "That's okay. That's just fine. No strings attached, huh? Just a little favour between friends, right?

He was staring at her with a bizarre look on his face, halfway between happiness and despair. Candee really wished he'd just get his dick out and get it over with. She wasn't used to having to convince guys about it. She pursed her full lips, trying to think.

"You like my body, huh, Mr Holloway?" She asked with a honeyed voice. "I see you looking at my tits. You like my tits, huh?"

He opened his mouth but only a low moan came out, his bug-eyes riveted to her chest. Candee was used to this kind of reaction and took it as a good sign. She reached up slowly and took hold of her breasts, one in each hand, jutting them out at him and squeezing them.

"Yeah, you like these tits?" She purred, starting to enjoy herself. "Yeah, you like big tits, don't you? I bet your wife's tits aren't as big as these, are they? Huh?"

He didn't respond, just stared at her kneading hands, his mouth hanging slackly open. She could see his gross brown teeth. Jeez, this guy was really something. Candee figured his wife must be a total hag. Poor guy, probably hasn't had any action in years. I'm just too much for him, that's all.

She stood up slowly, smiling now that she felt good about herself. I'll blow his mind, she thought. She watched as his eyes ran all over her lovely curves. She turned and pointed her big ass out at him, loving it as his eyes immediately zeroed in on it. Yeah, she going to get what she wanted, all right.

"You like my ass, huh?" She slapped herself on the buttock hard. "Yeah, you an ass man, Mr Holloway? I bet you are, yeah."

She slapped herself again and he let out another moan. The sweat was really running down his face now. She hoped she wasn't going to kill him.

Candee turned and swayed her hips over to the desk, putting on her sexy half smile as she leaned forward across the desktop, letting him look at her bountiful cleavage.

"Yeah, I bet I can suck that dick now, huh?" She purred. "I bet its all nice and hard for me, huh?"

Amazingly, the fat bastard shook his head. Ok, she thought, don't get pissed off.

"What if I take these babies out, huh?" She straightened up and slipped her dress off her shoulders, lifting it over her big tits, showing off her lacy black bra. She looked down at them, proud of how good they looked spilling over the top of the fancy lingerie. She slipped the bra off her shoulders as well, making herself giggle for him, watching his eyes explore her bared chest.

"Yeah, you like these titties?" She started squeezing her bare tits, enjoying herself again. "Are they bigger than your wife's tits?"

He didn't answer, only stared with his mouth agape. Candee stopped herself from huffing in annoyance. Instead she kept smiling and leaned over the desk again, swaying her body to swing her tits around, half-climbing on top of the desk.

"Why don't you touch them, huh?" She asked softly. "Go on, touch my tits. I bet you've never held a 36 G before, baby."

She smiled as his hands came up off the desk and she felt his fingers close over her breasts. She was way more than a handful and he started rubbing his hands over her, breathing heavily, staring at her tits. His hands were kind of clammy and gross, but at least he was getting involved. She hissed as he pinched her nipples sharply.

"Careful," She said. "How about I suck that dick now, baby? You wanna put that dick right in my dirty mouth, don't you, huh?"

Holloway's hands squeezed her breasts even harder. She almost swore out loud when the fat fuck shook his head again, even as he groped away like mad. What was it going to take?

Candee grabbed his right wrist and pulled the hand up to her mouth. Holloway was staring at her lips, his own mouth open, a little bit of drool running out. His other hand was gripping the flesh of her tit tightly, almost painfully. She stuck out her tongue and licked his fingers, making him moan loudly. Smiling, she fitted two of his fingers into her open mouth and closed her thick lips on them. He moaned again, trembling in his chair as she started sucking them, pushing them right back into her throat and back.

"Hmm yeah," She said, his fingertips still inside her mouth. "Yeah, I'll suck your dick like this, baby."

She watched his red face as she sucked the fat fingers back into her mouth, wishing she could pull her tit free of his pinching hand, grossed out by the slimy taste of him. God, what was his cock going to taste like? And why was he shaking so much? She thought as his fingers slid into her throat again.

"Oh fuck!" Holloway gasped, surprising her. "Oh my God!"

Candee stared, his fingers forgotten in her mouth, as Holloway went into spasms in his chair, crushing her tit, groaning loudly. Then he slumped, his hand falling from her chest.

Candee pulled the yucky hand out of her face.

"Jesus, did you just cum?" She asked, incredulous.

Holloway just lay there in his chair, a crazy smile on his face. He didn't seem to care about her being there at all. Candee straightened up, feeling very odd.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you just cum," She said angrily, pulling her bra back up over her tits. "You didn't even get it out."

"Ooooh, yeah." Holloway moaned, staring down at his crotch under the desk.

"What the fuck?" Candee cried, totally disturbed by this guy. Not only had he cum in his pants, he was now ignoring her and staring at his own lap, where she figured there must be a wet patch now. She pulled her dress back up onto her shoulders and stormed out, slamming the door behind her, ignoring the smirk of the fat bitch outside.

Bernie leant back in his chair and smiled down at his daughter, her bright blue eyes smiling up at him as she sucked his softening cock. God, he thought, what the hell just happened? Was the famous Candee Cameron just in here, huge tits in his hands, sucking his fingers? It had been too sweet to feel those things whilst also being in his daughter's mouth. For her part, Hayley had been totally oblivious to Candee's presence, sucking his cock beautifully, swallowing his hot spurting cum easily. Even now she was obeying orders, waiting for his signal to stop, still sucking away like a trooper.