Trouser Snakes Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you suck cock good," He said to her, enjoying that she couldn't hear him. "Suck Daddy's cock, honey."

She was trying to smile at him around his shaft, unable to hear anything but blaring classical music.

"Such a good little cocksucker," He said happily. "You're going to be fucking and sucking Daddy all day."

"Mmm?" Hayley raised her eyebrows, her mouth filled with thick soft dick.

Bernie looked up as the phone rang. He was enjoying himself so much that he considered ignoring it and letting it go to voicemail. The young lips and tongue were so wet and hot, he wondered if she could suck him off again, the third time today. Then he figured it might be even nastier to answer the phone while she was doing it.

"Hello, Bernard Holloway speaking."

"Bernie," A crustily familiar voice spoke. "Lionel Pullman here."

"Mr Pullman," Bernie tried to cover his surprise and get his voice normal. "Yes, hello, I've been wanting to speak to you. I've heard you're thinking of going with Corby & Dean after all."

"Yes, that's true, Bernie," The old guy croaked. "I met one of your colleagues the other day. Roy gave me a great presentation, very convincing."

"Well, I'd really like to talk to you as well, Mr Pullman," Bernie was finding it hard to get his mind working at all. "I've got some, uh, new ideas you might like."

"I don't know if that's necessary," Pullman said, a smile in his voice. "I think Roy will be handling all of my business from now on, Bernie."

You old bastard, Bernie thought. He grabbed Hayley's head with his free hand and pulled her down hard into his crotch, her eyes widening as her pink lips slobbered at his base, his flaccid cock slipping over the back of her tongue.

"I've got a new secretary, you know," He tried desperately, looking into her watering eyes. "I'm sure you'd like to meet her."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes, she's very good," Bernie put as much innuendo in his voice as possible. "She's brand new to the company. Only eighteen years old."

"Well, that does sound interesting."

"And I'd really like to talk to you about these new ideas, too."

"Hmmm, well," Pullman said. "I'll tell you what, Bernie. I'm going to be at your building tomorrow anyway. I'll give you five minutes when I get there to give me your spiel. How about that?"

"That's great."

"And to meet this new girl of yours, of course." He chuckled dryly.

"Of course." Bernie said, looking into his daughter's wet eyes.

***

"And this is the coffee machine," Bernie said. "If I send you to get coffee, this is where you'll go."

"Yes, Mr Holloway." Hayley smiled.

"Now the little pictures on it show you how it works, okay, Hayley? Just put the cup in here and do what the little pictures show you."

"Yes, Mr Holloway."

Bernie looked over Hayley and smiled himself. Having her work for him was turning out even better than he had imagined. Yesterday after he had got off the phone with Pullman, he had let Hayley suck his cock until he was stiff again and then until he came again, which was the third load of his sperm she'd eaten that morning. He hadn't been able to get it up for the rest of the day after that, so instead he'd shown her around his office and rubbed her tits and ass a lot. When they got home, Freda had quizzed her about the day but Hayley had been suitably vague, just as he'd instructed.

Then this morning he had planned out a particularly good outfit for Hayley, one that would certainly get that goat Pullman's attention. They'd pulled over in the alleyway again and he found his cock rock hard again as he watched her strip off in the front seat, so that when she was naked he whipped it out and pulled her head into his lap. She didn't even seem surprised, just opened her mouth and got started. Once she'd sucked down a mouthful of sperm and he pulled his fingers out of her anus, she'd gotten dressed in the hot gear he'd bought for her.

She was wearing the tall black heels and her long legs were clad in pretty striped stockings that went up past her knees. Above them was a very short black skirt that barely covered her buttocks and didn't reach the top of the stockings, so plenty of her muscular thighs were on show. Her body was barely contained in an extremely tight red business shirt, so tight that the buttons were obviously stressed and her skin could be seen in gaps between them.

Bernie realized he'd been staring at his smiling daughter for a little while, his recovering cock twitching in his pants again. If anything was going to keep Pullman in his office long enough to seal a deal, it was the sight of this blonde sex kitten. Damn, he had to nail her ass today, after Pullman had-

"Holloway!" A voice shouted in his ear, making him jump. He looked around and saw the grinning face of Roy McGruder, too close as usual.

"Oh, hi Roy," He said, taking a step back. "Hayley, this is Mr McGruder. This is my new assistant Hayley."

"Hello." She trilled.

"Yeah, hi," Roy said, giving Hayley a curt but thorough look over. "Real nice, Holloway. Listen, I wanna talk to you."

Bernie looked up at Roy's smug, schoolboy face and wished he was a bigger, tougher guy so he could slug him one. Roy was really every annoying prick that Bernie remembered from high school, he was the ultimate annoying prick, with his curly hair and smirky grin and athletic build. He was also the most successful of the Account Department, despite being considerably younger.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I've got Lionel Pullman from Fountain coming in to see me today," Roy said, staring down at Bernie with a fixed grin. "Except he says he's got to see you first. I'm supposed to wait until he's seen you first. What's up with that?"

"Well, uh, Roy, I've known Pullman for a while and I just --"

"Listen up, Holloway," Roy shoved his face even closer. "The Fountain account is my account. I don't want you screwing it up for me. You got that?"

"Well, actually, Roy," Bernie tried to stand up straighter. "Actually, I've been working on that account for-"

"Tell someone who cares," Roy snapped. "The point is, its my account now. You stay right off it."

"Well, maybe Pullman will like my ideas bet-"

"Ideas? Ideas?" Roy laughed. "You think he wants ideas? Listen, that old guy wanted someone to take him out and show him a good time. I took him round all the clubs, y'know? Some dancing girls, y'know?"

"Oh." Bernie said.

"Yeah, that's right," Roy nodded, grinning. "So he's my best friend now. He's crazy for seeing that stuff. And there's no way you," He poked Bernie in the chest. "Are going to get that damn account. So drop it, Holloway."

Roy gave Hayley a last leer before spinning on his heel and walking out. Bernie looked around and saw that Hayley was looking at him, concerned.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

"Mr Holloway," He corrected. "And yes, I'm fine."

"That man was really rude." She whispered.

"Don't worry, honey," Bernie said. "We'll show him."

***

"Well I can see you were right about one thing, Bernie," Lionel Pullman smiled and his face wrinkled up like a raisin. "Your new girl is certainly very good."

"Why thankyou." Bernie grinned back.

They were sitting in Bernie's office at his desk, facing each other, with Hayley sitting to one side of Bernie so that Pullman could take full view of her lovely figure and her skimpy office attire. She was smiling at Pullman pleasantly and Bernie was sure she didn't really know what he was talking about.

"Anyway, Bernie, pleasantries aside," Pullman tore his eyes off the clearly defined young tits. "Give me your pitch. I'll even make it ten minutes for the sake of the lovely lady."

Hayley smiled back at the old man, not sure which lady he was talking about or why he was looking at her chest so much.

"Well, Mr Pullman," Bernie took a deep breath. "I think you've made the right decision to let Corby & Dean handle your business. That said, Roy McGruder is one of our most junior employees. I don't think he's equipped to handle such a prestigious account as yours."

"I see."

"We've known each other a little while, Mr Pullman. I think that I would be best placed to take care of your interests here. You need someone with seniority, someone who knows how to get the best results from past experience."

"I see," Pullman repeated, steepling his fingers. "Well, see here, Bernie, you're a nice guy, and I understand your position. I really do. But I'm a man of simple interests. Roy McGruder understands that. And I've already promised him that my account will be in his hands."

"Hmmm," Bernie said, shouting inside. "I think you should reconsider."

"Well, Bernie, I'm willing to give you a shot," The old guy smiled. "What have you got to offer me?"

Bernie glanced sideways at his daughter. She was sitting there smiling at them, her blonde hair framing her pretty face, her breasts jutting out proudly.

"Hayley, perhaps you could go and make Mr Pullman and I some coffee."

"Right away, Mr Holloway." She responded in her almost-laughable professional tone. He watched the barely covered teenage ass strut out of his office and noticed that the old goat was watching her just as avidly.

"She's a remarkable young lady, Bernie," He said when she'd left. "I wish I had more like her in my office."

"Thankyou, yes, she's very good at her job," Bernie tried a fake grin. "So, Mr Pullman, Roy tells me that you guys had quite a night out."

"Yes, indeed we did," Pullman said coyly. "Roy definitely knows his way around the city."

"So what sort of stuff did you get up to?"

"Bernie, Bernie," Pullman protested. "I'm far too old to brag about these sort of things."

"No, please," Bernie grinned. "Humour me."

"Well, Roy knows a few special clubs around the city. Where you can see special shows. I have to say I have a particular weakness for them."

"Are we talking about strip clubs?"

"Oh, better than that," Pullman smiled. "The places Roy knows, you can see all sorts of things going on."

"Wow," Bernie said honestly. "I didn't know Roy was such a fun guy."

"Yes, Roy and I have a lot in common, Bernie," He put his hands flat on the desk. "So you see, there really isn't anything more you can offer me."

"Oh no?" Bernie said, his mind racing wildly.

"I'm afraid not."

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that, Mr Pullman," He said calmly, though his face felt hot. "So you like my new secretary, hey?"

"Yes, yes," Pullman chuckled. "She's quite a find."

"Did I mention she's only eighteen?" Bernie threw in. "Well, would you like to see her put on a show, Mr Pullman?"

"What, uh, what do you mean?" The old guy's eyebrows arched.

"What if I fucked her right here in front of you," Bernie said, scarcely believing his own voice. "Not just fucked her, but fucked her in the ass. Right here, today."

"Well, my goodness," Pullman was totally shocked. "My goodness, Bernie. Why would she agree to that?"

"Oh, she will. The question is, do you want to see it?"

"Of course I would."

"Great. There'll just need to be a few little accommodations."

***

"But, Daddy, why can't I see?"

"Mr Holloway," He corrected. "Now stay still. This will help you."

Bernie placed one of his spare ties around Hayley's eyes gently and tied it at the back of her blonde head, making sure it was secure. She looked very sexy with the purple cloth blinding her, her mouth slightly open, her stunning figure tightly packaged in her office clothes. In spite of his nervousness he wanted to fuck her now, wanted to get right up inside that firm little ass. His hands itched to grab her big tits.

Damn, what was it about his own daughter that made him so fucking insatiable? He had blown an enormous load down her throat that morning, clutching her pretty head into his lap, fingering her asshole, spurting and spurting into her. Yet now he was hard as rock in his slacks.

"Why did Mr Pullman leave is such a hurry?" She asked. "He didn't even drink his coffee."

"Don't you worry, honey," He told her. "Now I'm afraid you need a pregnancy test, Hayley."

"Really? Oh no!"

"I'm afraid so, honey. There are, uh, so many men in this office, can't be too careful."

"Should I suck your penis first?" She asked. "Oh, but I can't see!"

"Its alright Hayley. Not seeing is good for sucking. I'll get you to listen to your music, too. And try to speak as little as possible, ok? It'll help the test."

"Um, okay, Da-, I mean, Mr Holloway. If you think so."

Bernie put the headphones in her ears and stuffed the iPod into the tight pocket of her shirt, making sure he got a good rub of her breast as he did so. Then he stepped back and took in the magnificent sight.

"Hayley? Can you hear me?"

No response. She just stood there, a slight smile on the pink lips, waiting and trusting. He rubbed his cock through his pants. Oh well, he thought, now or never.

He went and opened his office door. Pullman was sitting in a chair just outside, hiding his face behind a magazine. Bernie had sent his real secretary off on a range of pointless errands. Pullman looked up from the magazine when the door opened and quickly scampered into the office, Bernie shutting the door behind them and thumbing the lock.

"Oh my goodness," The old guy said, awed as he stood only a few feet from Hayley. "She's really going through with this?"

"Yes, yes," Bernie said, coming over to stand next to his oblivious daughter. "She really wanted to do it."

"Oh my goodness."

There was an awkward pause, both of them just staring at her young body, Bernie feeling his cock throbbing.

"Well, uh," He said. "What, uh, would you like to see?"

Pullman cleared his throat. "Why don't you take off her shirt?"

Hayley was starting to feel weird. She couldn't see anything with the blindfold on and all she could hear was very loud orchestral music. It was very strange because she did not know the office well and now felt completely disoriented, not sure where anything was. In addition she knew that soon she would have to have the greasy thickness of her father's penis filling up her bottom for a pregnancy test. She hoped he wouldn't have to insert it quite so far as the other night.

The lovely teen started slightly as she felt hands touch her shoulders, relaxing as she recognized her father's fumbling fingers. She felt them slide down her shoulders over the tops of her breasts to the buttons of her shirt, where he began to undo them. He was moving down them quickly, almost pulling at them in his haste. Then she felt the shirt pulled open, the cool air on her hard stomach and the tops of her breasts.

Now her father's hands touched her slim hips and slid up and around her body, moving over her ribs and onto her back. She felt him taking hold of the fastening at the back and clumsily trying to pull it open. His breath was warm on her face, he was standing very close. Finally the bra opened and she felt him unclip the straps as well and slip the bra off her body completely. It felt good to have her chest unrestrained.

Hayley gasped as her father's hands came back, this time roughly grabbing her breasts, before running all over them, brushing the little buds on them. She wasn't sure how massaging her chest helped to extract the venom, just that it often made the process quicker. Often if she was sucking the penis as her father massaged her chest and bottom, the venom came out much faster and in bigger quantities.

Bernie took hold of the underside of his daughter's breasts and shook them, the young flesh so firm that it barely wobbled at all, the nipples erect from his rubbing.

"My goodness," Pullman said. "They're the best I've ever seen."

"Yeah," Bernie said, squeezing the tits in his palms. "They're pretty good."

"By far the best," Pullman said, standing just beside Bernie and staring at his full hands. "Look how firm they are! She's only eighteen?"

"That's right."

"Such a body at eighteen. My goodness."

Despite himself, Bernie was kind of enjoying having Pullman leer at his daughter. He felt a perverse kind of pride in the effect she was having on the old man. That's my girl, he thought, the sexiest eighteen year old there ever was. And her tits really were amazing. They overflowed his hands as he squeezed his fingers into them, her big brown nipples rubbing his palms.

"Is the rest of her as good, Bernie?"

Hayley breathed a little sigh of relief as her father ceased the rough massage of her chest, his fingers running down the muscles of her belly to the top of the little skirt he had bought for her. The hands started grabbing her bottom roughly, then he was bunching up the skirt, it felt like he was lifting it up around her waist. Underneath she only wore the strange panties he had bought her, the red ones that were very thin at the back, really just a string that ran up the crack of her bottom.

One of his hands started squeezing her exposed buttocks, first one and then the other, the fingers pushing at her hard muscles. The fingers slid up her bottom and got hold of the stringy straps of the panties, pulling them down her thighs and to the floor. His hands held her ankles and helped her step out of them. Hayley felt very disoriented now, as though she might fall, the music blaring in her ears.

She was so unbalanced that when her father's body pressed into her back, she let out a little squeal that she couldn't even hear. He felt very hot against her, the material of his pants rough on her bare buttocks. She felt his arms going under her arms and then his hands closed over her breasts again, squishing and pulling at them, making her gasp involuntarily. He was pulling her hard into his body, bumping his hips into her bottom. She could feel the big lump of his penis in his pants, rubbing and bouncing against her hard buttocks.

Her breasts were released again and she felt his touch moving down her body, down to where her skirt was all bunched up at her waist and beyond, to her thighs, to her female area. Sometimes her father liked to massage her female area as well, running his fingers up and down the strange lips down there and gently touching the skin between them. Now he seemed to have his fingers on either side of the lips, seemed to be trying to pull them apart. What was he doing?

"Yeah, just like that," Pullman said. "Let me see in there."

Bernie looked around Hayley's shoulder at the old guy where he crouched on the floor in front of her, looking up at the delicate little pussy Bernie was spreading. There was a shocking look of total lust on the old face.

"Oh my goodness," Pullman gasped. "Is she, is she a virgin?"

"Yeah, she is." Bernie admitted, letting go of her labia and instead feeling the tight muscles of her stomach.

"My goodness. Eighteen years old, virgin, that body. You're a lucky man, Bernard. I can't wait to see the rest of your show."

"What d'you want to see?" Bernie asked stupidly, distracted again with rubbing his daughter's breasts.

"Does she suck dick?" Pullman asked, getting up off the floor.

"She sure does."

As a fusillade of cannons went off in her ears, Hayley felt her father pressing down on her shoulders, which she took to mean that he wanted her to kneel down. She'd gotten pretty used to kneeling down in front of her father's swollen penis and had been waiting for him to ask for it. She carefully sank down to her knees, thanking Jesus for how soft the plush carpet was, opening her mouth expectantly.

When the smooth head of the penis bumped into her lips, she was amazed at how big it seemed now that she couldn't see it. It felt very swollen, her poor father must be feeling very bad. She wondered how he wanted to start today, would he want her to slide her mouth on his penis, or stay still while he pumped it into her? The head of the penis pushed into her mouth and stopped, so she figured he wanted her to move. She got her head at the right angle and forced herself to push the penis all the way back, past the back of her tongue, until she felt it poking the back of her throat.