Trouser Snakes Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers

Bernie could hear Pullman swearing somewhere off to the side. At first the old guy had expressed amazement at the size of Bernie's erection, then at how Hayley had instantly opened her mouth when she knelt down. Now Bernie didn't really give a shit what Pullman was up to, he was lost in the total pleasure of his daughter lips, mouth and throat, bobbing away on his boner. God, she took it so deep with each stroke, he could feel the tip punching the wall of her throat.

"Oh my goodness," Pullman said loudly, breaking in on Bernie's mind. "Look at her go! How does it feel?"

"Unh, yeah. Pretty good." Bernie answered.

"I'll bet it does. Look at her! She's taking almost all of it."

She really was, Bernie thought proudly, watching his beautiful daughter gag herself on his cock. She was taking nearly the total nine inches of thick meat in her face, the wet pink lips stretching wide on his veiny shaft. As they watched, a bubbly string of saliva ran down her chin and dribbled onto her tits.

"You like that?" Bernie gasped at Pullman. "Then watch this."

He sank one hand into Hayley's thick blonde hair and took hold of her chin with the other, immediately she stopped her motion, still sucking noisily with her head still. Pullman started swearing again as Bernie began fucking the gorgeous face, slowly at first but pushing his cock right far back, making her gag with beautiful noises. More of her spit ran out over her breasts and muscular stomach. Bernie increased the pace, swearing himself now, her mouth so wet and lovely, his pubes soaked with spittle.

Guk guk guk guk, went his daughter's throat as he hauled on her head, fucking her face without mercy, totally lost in the sensation of her tongue on the bottom of his cock, her lips on his shaft, his tip in her throat. He could feel his scrotum slapping her chin. Somewhere Pullman was shouting encouragement. God, he was getting too close, he didn't want to cum yet. He wanted to fuck her - even aside from the deal with Pullman, he wanted her ass.

Bernie stopped thrusting and let go of her head, Hayley dutifully continuing to suck his cock herself. Pullman was red in the face with excitement.

"That was amazing!" He said. "You must have been giving her that for ten whole minutes. She's a machine."

Bernie didn't answer, instead reaching down past his daughter's suckling head to fondle her jutting breasts. He loved feeling the big young melons in his hands whilst she worked on his dick. Her whole front was soaked in her own spit and slippery.

"My goodness, Bernie, I can't wait to see you fuck this girl."

"Yeah," Bernie said, his throat thick. "Yeah, I think now's, uh, the time."

Hayley's throat felt a bit sore and she hoped her father wouldn't mind if she didn't take the penis all the way down. It was very big and hard and hot now, filling up her mouth with its sweaty taste, making her dribble on herself even more. Her chest felt very wet and slimy where her father was massaging her, her breasts slick under his fingers.

The penis was removed from her mouth and the hands went away from her chest, leaving her gasping. His hands came back under her arms and lifted her, so she got to her feet, tottering a little in her heels. The hands turned her around and let her a few uneasy steps forward, before taking her hands and pulling them forward onto something. A flat, wooden surface, it must be the desk. She was bent over with her hands on the desk, knowing that this must be where he would do the pregnancy test.

Hayley tried to settle herself into a better position, knees slightly bent, bottom pointed up and out, just how they usually did the test. Sometimes it had been very different. Once her father had lain down on the bed and made her sit down on his penis, which had made it go in very deeply and was quite uncomfortable. Some other times she had lain on her side with her legs tucked up in front of her, her father lying behind her to insert the penis. He had made a comment once that this way made her bottom even tighter, but she didn't know if that was good or bad.

Now he seemed to want to do it the most common way. As she got into position she felt a cool, oily liquid drip onto her bottom, then her father's fingers rubbing it around. She waited still and patient as his fingers painted the slippery liquid around the hole in her bottom. As a slick finger pushed carefully inside the hole she let out a little moan, trying to keep her muscles from clenching as the finger slid in and out of her, getting deeper each time. When it moved easily a second finger went in as well. Hayley knew that these were nowhere near the thickness of her father's appendage.

Oh loving Jesus, she prayed, give me the strength to accept my father's penis into my bottom.

"Hot damn, Bernie," Pullman exclaimed. "If I wasn't seeing it, I wouldn't believe it."

He was leaning over Hayley's body to watch Bernie shoving two fingers into her anus, the oiled hole squelching loudly. The slick passage felt very good to Bernie, hot and tight and smooth. His daughter let out an occasional moan.

"Fuck yeah," Bernie breathed. "It's ready now."

Pullman watched agog as the fingers were pulled out to be replaced with the head of the big wet dick. He was breathing heavily as the head of it pushed against the lubed asshole, drawing a loud moan from the stunning teenager. It looked impossible for such a big thing to get inside the puckered little anus.

Bernie laughed aloud as he felt the wonderful sensation of his cockhead forcing itself into Hayley's tight asshole again. God, if anything she felt even tighter and better than the first time he'd buggered her against the kitchen table, weeks ago now. He remembered the pretty blue eyes looking back at him over her shoulder as he'd penetrated her ass for the first time. He pushed himself deeper now, thinking of all the times he'd fucked this ass since then, how much he loved her, how much cum he'd spilled into her lovely young body.

"Holy moly," Pullman said next to him. "Look how deep you are. My goodness, man."

"Ooooooh," Hayley moaned. "Oo -- oo -- oo -- ah -- ah."

He was fucking his daughter now, gripping the lean athletic waist, pushing the open shirt up her back so he could see her lovely skin. She gasped and moaned as his cock forced its way up her anal passage, the pace increasing with his lust, shaking her whole body. She was so tight, he could feel the walls of her ass holding on to him, clenching and relaxing, taking him so deep inside of her.

"My goodness!" Pullman shouted. "Amazing! Totally amazing!"

Bernie looked up and saw that the old guy had pulled a chair around to one side of them and was sitting, watching avidly, his face red. He had taken off his pants. One hand gripped a small erection and worked it hard. This hadn't been part of the deal, but Bernie was in no place to argue. Hayley's ass felt like it was sucking his cock. He couldn't stop thrusting madly, pulling on her hips, making her squeal.

"Bernie! Bernie, slow down!"

He looked up and saw Pullman was standing next to him, his little cock sticking straight out.

"What?" He gasped.

"I wanna see you fuck her properly, Bernie," Pullman said, his voice strangely distant. "I wanna see you fuck her cunt."

"I can't," He answered, slowing down in her ass. "She's a, ooh, virgin."

"I know," Pullman said. "That's what I want to see."

"I don't think so."

"Do this for me, Bernie," Pullman said grandly. "And you'll get all my business. All of it. I'll even get them to fire that Roy if you hate him so much. And maybe even more. How about a position at my company? A very good one?"

Bernie had stopped moving, his cock buried in teenage ass, as all these wonders paraded through his mind. Everything he wanted, just for deflowering his own daughter. Let's face it, he thought, you want to do it. You want to spoil that little pussy. You want to feel it on your cock.

"Okay." He said. Pullman laughed and clapped his hands.

Bernie pulled himself out of Hayley, the air cool on his cock after being up her ass, walking around to her head. The blindfold was holding back her thick hair and it was easy for him to find the headphone in her ear and pull it out.

"Honey?" He whispered, not wanting Pullman to hear. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, um, Mr Holloway," She whispered. "Is it finished?"

"No, honey. I'm afraid you're going to need a special test. It might hurt a little bit. Can you be a strong girl for me, honey?"

"Okay, um, Mr Holloway."

"Good girl." He said, putting the headphone back in her ear.

The walk back to Hayley's ass felt a mile long. Pullman was standing there grinning expectantly. Bernie looked down at the smooth young ass, the red asshole between the cheeks and under that the pink lips of her pussy. His own throbbing and eager cock, wet with greasy lube, looked monstrous next to that untouched slice.

Was he really capable of doing it? He remembered that first time he had fucked her ass, that beforehand he had almost taken her pussy, had gone as far as possible before stopping himself. But he had wanted to. He still wanted to. He just didn't know if he could.

He moved forward and lifted up Hayley's hips a bit into a better position, before guiding his cock to her pussy. The lips of it felt soft and warm as they touched the head of his cock, making him moan with desire. Bernie carefully pushed a little further, feeling the blockage of his daughter's hymen, the heat of her pussy caressing his tip. This was it, time to choose. Could he do it or not?

Hayley was feeling concerned. She could feel her father's penis sitting just at her female area, just inside the lips of it. It felt huge and hot, twitching slightly. One of his hands was squeezing her bottom. What was he going to do? What did he mean by special test? Why was he pushing his penis against her even harder?

Hayley cried out as she felt a sharp pain in her female area, her father's penis seemingly stabbing her, driving into her body. Oh, it was so big! It was filling her up, pushing up into her somehow, stretching out her insides. She would have panicked if she hadn't felt her father stroking her back. I must be strong, she thought, I must be strong for Daddy.

His eyes were bugged out, staring down at where his cock was breaking into the virgin vagina. He had felt the thin barrier of her virginity stretch and break under the thrust of his throbbing member, felt his greasy meat slide forward into the tight yielding flesh, the first cock to enter his daughter's beautiful body. Bernie sank into her further and further, the scorching heat of her pussy squeezing him, taking him in. It was so tight, as tight as her anus, yet softer and more pliant. He was in as far as he could go, almost balls-deep in the new pussy. He had deflowered his own daughter.

"Yes, that's what I wanted," Pullman said. "Now pull it out and show me."

The old guy was standing close by and pulling on his own small dick. It took Bernie a few seconds to process what he had said, the heavenly warmth of Hayley's pussy was overwhelming his senses.

"Oooh," Hayley was moaning, shaking her head. "Ooooh, ahh."

Bernie watched his cock slide out of her pussy, the skin of the tight orifice stretching out over his retreating thickness. Eventually his head fell free with an audible sucking release, throbbing hard. Instantly he yearned to get it back inside her.

"Yes, my goodness," Pullman salivated, staring at the dirty dick. "Look at that, oh yes."

Bernie looked at his cock, gasping for breath. There were strings of blood on his shaft and around the flange of the cockhead, his daughter's virginal blood. God, it really did look like he'd stabbed her with his cock.

He couldn't take it anymore, he had to get it back inside of her. He grasped one of her buttocks and guided himself to the moistened lips, stuffing himself inside, feeling the slick tight hole part before his member. Oh, he had to fuck her, had to fuck her little teenage pussy so badly. His unprotected cock felt almost as though it was being burned by the grasping flesh of her cunt.

"Aaaah," Hayley wailed, throwing her head back. "Oooh, ah!"

His cock reached as deep as it could into her and he started to fuck her, not even wanting to pull himself out much, loving the feel of her as he fucked her with most of his length inside. Bernie had never had pussy this good. He was sure Freda had never been this tight, or this hot, or gripped his shaft with such muscular power.

"Ooooh!" Hayley cried continuously. "Ooooh!"

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, grasping her buttocks, slamming his hips forward, his gut slapping her firm round cheeks. "Uh so good! So tight!"

Pullman was saying something but Bernie ignored him. He might as well have been on another planet. The entire world was his daughter's perfect body, her upraised ass and the hot wet place she held him in. He buried himself deeply in her, making her cry out even louder, reaching around her to fill his hands with those beautiful breasts. He roared wordlessly in pleasure, cock pistoning in her flesh. Damn, he wanted to cum in her, wanted to fill her snatch with his sperm.

"Bernie!" A voice was calling, a hand slapping his arm. "Bernie!"

He stopped thrusting, his dick buried deeply in her, coming out of his sex trance. Hayley was gasping and shaking in his hands, her tits slick with sweat. Pullman was standing very close to him, similarly sweaty.

"Wh-what?" Bernie croaked, feeling dizzy.

"My goodness," Pullman said. "You're gonna break the poor girl."

Bernie looked down at his panting, penetrated daughter stupidly.

"Huh?" He said.

"Well, I want you to cum on her face," The old guy said, almost drooling. "You looked like you were, er, getting close to the mark there."

"Yeah," Bernie breathed. "Yeah. God she feels so good."

"I'll bet." Pullman chuckled.

Reluctantly Bernie removed his cock from Hayley's cunt, noticing as he did the red ring around the base of his shaft. Her pussy didn't look as if it was bleeding though. He helped her to straighten up. She seemed a bit lightheaded and he had to hold her steady, still letting out little moans, before guiding her to her knees in front of him. The greasy, bloody cock twitched in her gasping face.

"Yes, cum on her now," Pullman sneered, wanking himself. "Jerk off in her mouth."

Bernie could feel the throbbing orgasm in his balls, waiting, ready to blow. He took hold of his shaft and his own touch was nearly enough to push him over the edge. The tip pushed at Hayley's lips, she started at first and then her gasping mouth accepted the head, the touch of her hot pink lips and tongue instantly too much for him. He cried out and shook as the cum burst through his cock, spurting into her open mouth. Hayley choked and coughed on the spray, a wave of thick semen running over her lips and splashing on her tits. Bernie came even harder, jets of creamy fluid splashing his daughter's neck and chest.

He staggered back, the room spinning with the sensory overload, dribbles of cum still falling from his knob. Hayley looked as though she had been painted from the mouth down in yellowish white, her tits practically dripping in goo.

Bernie saw a sudden movement in the room.

"Hey!" He cried, but it was too late. With a banshee wail, Pullman leapt in front of Hayley, jerking his cock wildly. The small dick began shooting long ropes of pearly cum, splashing her blindfolded face, bursts of semen hosing her forehead and hair. Bernie stared, horrified, as his daughter flinched blindly under the assault, more and more sperm flying out of the old penis onto her face, into her squealing mouth, onto her heaving breasts. Pullman looked as though he was being drained through his dick, his face drawn in an expression of complete ecstasy.

When the old guy stumbled away from her, Hayley was coated in cum, it was thick in her hair and dripping off her face and upper body. She was gasping for breath and coughing from the deluge.

"I'm sorry Bernard," Pullman said, suddenly businesslike. "I couldn't help myself."

The old guy was pulling his trousers back on. Bernie felt like he should be angry, like he should attack. But the sight of his daughter so coated in sperm was so hot, he could feel his cock twitching already. He just couldn't be angry.

"You'll get everything you want, Bernie," Pullman said, zipping up. "Everything and more. This is the most fun I've had in years."

Without another word Pullman slipped out of the office. Bernie went over and knelt down next to Hayley, carefully pulling the headphones out of her ears and slipping off the soggy blindfold. Her blue eyes were a bit red and wet.

"Daddy? I mean, Mr Holloway?"

"Its okay, honey," He said gently. "Are you alright?"

"I, I think so," She said. "The special test wasn't very nice."

"If we have to do it again, it will feel better."

"Oh. Okay. Will we have to?" She asked.

"Maybe, honey. Don't worry about that now."

"It sure was a lot of venom this time, Daddy." She said, looking at herself.

"Yes, we'll have to get you cleaned up a bit," He mused. "You did a good job, Hayley."

"Some of this venom tastes different." She observed, licking her fingers.

"Yes, uh, well. You don't have to eat it all, honey. Let's just get you cleaned up."

"Okay. Um, Daddy?"

"Yes Hayley?"

"Am I pregnant?"

***

Hayley went back to going to school the next day and Bernie was sad that he would have to wait until the next week before she'd be coming to work with him again. Still, he had a lot more to think about now that he was in charge of the Fountain account, now that a lot of Roy's business had been given to him instead, and now that Corby & Dean knew that he was being headhunted by Lionel Pullman. Things were better than ever at work.

So it was a couple of days before Bernie began really missing Hayley and stroking himself under the desk, remembering the feel of her pussy and ass and mouth, the springy flesh of her tits. God, he thought, can I wait a whole week for that again? So when Freda told him that she would be doing some charity work at the church that evening he was all set to race home and pick up Hayley from school and fuck her as much as possible. Then he'd been called into Corby's office for a special meeting and the whole plan had gone to hell. Hayley would have to walk home, and he'd be lucky if he got home before Freda at all.

He drove home grumbling, rain spattering on the windshield, his balls aching now after a whole day imagining hot sex that was now impossible. It was half-past seven already, surely Freda would have come back from church by now and the opportunity to dick Hayley in peace was gone. He turned into his street, muttering to himself, then came to a dead stop without turning into the driveway.

There was a police car in front of his house.

Oh God, he thought, they've got me. The car was dark, its lights off. He could see that there were lights on in his house, the drawn curtains preventing him from seeing inside. The rain had mostly stopped, now just the odd drop hitting the glass. He sat there, feeling a pain in his chest, shaking with rage and fear.

Caught! How have they got me? Has Hayley told someone? Did she tell Freda? Did someone see what happened at work and report me? Did someone see us in the alley, in the car, in the office? Did Pullman find out Hayley was my daughter? Oh my God, they've got me. I'm dead. Jail for sure. All the beautiful future destroyed. He couldn't breathe.

Escape! He had to run! That was the only way to fix things. He had to give up this life as finished, had to just drive now and get away. How long could he evade justice? Just go now, just push the accelerator and take off, never to return.

He shrieked as there was a rap on the glass next to him. He looked up at the police officer standing there, seemingly huge in the gloom, their face in shadow. A big hand mimed him lowering the window. With shaking hand Bernie complied.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers