True Love Lost Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

Suddenly her breath started to hitch in her chest. She'd get so much of an inhale then it would lock. The feeling between her legs was almost enough that she thought she could float on the bliss. She was tingling from toes to the tip of her head. Then a sudden wisp of a breeze catching a feather and carrying it away something she'd never experienced before hit her. His one finger became two and it was in that instant that he flicked his tongue across her clit and curled his fingers inside her that she melted. Never did she think that any moment could be as tightly packed with relief and bliss. Vaguely she heard him talking to her, coaxing her to give him more. At the edge of her awareness she could feel a intense rushing feeling from between her legs but had little care to think about it.

"Fuck yes more!" His voice suddenly broke through her cloudy mind and her eyes snapped open.

His hair and shirt was darker than before blond locks looking brown now. A stray thought of his looking familiar flicked in and then out of her head. His face was glistening as if he'd just got caught in the rain. His fingers curled up inside her making her body spasm with fresh waves of sensitivity and she realized what had happened to him, something from inside her had squirted across his face.

"That's so nice of you." He curled his fingers again a dozen quick times and one last spray emerged before the sensation was to much for her. She grabbed his arm and pulled it out of him then slammed her legs together. "That was the single most erotic and kinky thing that's ever happened to me. Please tell me you do that every time you orgasm."

"Every time..? orgasm..?" She caught his words her brain come back to her more slowly then her senses had and she shook her head and then shrugged. "That's never happened to me before. I've never had an orgasm before."

"I want to give you a million more whether you do that or not. I want to give you a billion more if you do that all the time." He reached out as if to touch her again and she spasmed before he even got close so he reached down and helped her with her pant leg. Once she realized what he was doing she helped him and he pulled her pants up careful to not do it to quickly. "Come on let's finish this at my place."

She worried if she could take anymore but already the feeling of oversensitivity was leaving her the panties which had felt itchy as wool when back on quickly became normal. Thinking about having more orgasms made her want to rush ahead and get to getting some as quickly as she could. By the time they broke from the woods she was leaking wetness again. Of course it hadn't been a quick trip out halfway through she'd caught sit of the dopey grin on his face and had to kiss it off of him.

She tasted herself but felt to infatuated with him to care if some might consider it gross, even to care if she thought it gross or not. The taste on him wasn't bad either. A small part of her worried it was pee but it smelled more like her pussy had when he was fingering her than when she used the toilet. It was incredible that she'd done it and even more than she'd found a guy that liked, no, loved it. She kissed him and they walked a little more and then the taste had time to settle on her tongue and she stopped him and kissed him again, it was a flavor that quickly grew on ones palate.

"I do taste good, no wonder you liked it down there." She said finally after the fifth time she stopped him and he'd given her a curious look.

"You keep this up and I'm going to start believing you're the perfect woman for me." This admission caused her to giggled and look away only now he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He broke it breathing heavy and looking at her the adoration in those brown eyes of his so easy to read and so glorious to feel. "Now I've decided it. You're the perfect woman for me. That giggle couldn't be any cuter."

She did it again unable to help it and he swung her around as if in a dance as they exited the woods. They headed straight for the doors of his place oblivious of their mussed up clothes, his rampant erection, his face and hair and shirt slick, and the front of her pants looking like she'd peed herself. There was a couple of people going about there business but only one guy looked oddly at them but then they were inside. He led her to the back and then down a half a flight of stairs and unlocked an unmarked door. Through it was doors to each side the one on the left open the glowing flickering light inside proving somebody was watching TV. There was couches of varying shapes and designs in this room lining the walls except where there was a door. Rick led her to the right door, apartment 21B opposite of 21A.

"Rick we were about ready to come join you but Paul wanted to catch the rest of the game, oh." A female came out from 21A and stopped at the doorway as Rick struggled to get the key in the door. She was a short girl with Spanish heritage round but seemingly better proportioned than Heidi thought she herself was. A smile quirked the corner of her mouth as she surveyed the scene and Rick turned to her guiltily. "I guess your not so keen on going out anymore, huh?"

"Well, I sort of met somebody. This is Heidi and Heidi this is my friend Elena." The corner of her lips still smiling she nodded her head to Heidi but her eyes went to Rick, looking down at his still rock hard cock pushing visibly at his pants.

"What have you two been up to?" She asked and Heidi dropped her face to look at the ground keeping her body turned just enough that his friend couldn't see her wet clothes. To Rick, "What's all over your face?"

"Just leave them alone Elena." Another person came out of the apartment a man who was smiling and shaking his head. He looked to Heidi. "You'll have to forgive my girlfriend she thinks Rick is her son half the time and her OTHER boyfriend the rest of the time. She can't help but get inquisitive. She means no harm."

"Thanks Paul," Rick said clicking the door open finally and taking Heidi's hand he pulled her inside, calling over his shoulder. "See you two later. Have a goodnight!"

"You're a jerk!" Came Elena's voice from the other side of the door as Rick was pulling off his shoes, he was either pretending not to hear or didn't hear at all. She watched him struggle with the laces a smile crossing her face even while she listened to the conversation on the other side of the door. "He doesn't even need that sort of thing. Picking up a girl at the bar and taking her home after just meeting her. That's not like Rick! I mean I'm glad to see he's finally over Diane but really? That woman could be his mother!"

"She kind of reminds me of you. If you were Irish instead of Mexican." Paul said his voice cool and calm his girlfriends berating seeming to not effect him a bit. "Same body type and such."

"You think?" She asked and Heidi was certain that Paul would have to get angry at her words, she sounded hopeful and happy at the same time. "Wonder what was all over his face?"

"She squirts probably," Paul not sounding angry at all but still that cool and calm tone.

"Like we saw in that porn on the internet?" He must have nodded his head. "That's hot I'd like to see her do that. She IS pretty cute for a MILF."

"Live squirt show would be very interesting. While she is hot I doubt she's a Mom though," Paul was sage-like and Heidi just couldn't believe her ears.

Somehow he'd figured out what she did which seemed an almost impossible leap of logic to her. She'd known nothing about the act at all and somehow he'd figured it out. Not only had they figured it out but they hadn't been repulsed by the act. Much the opposite they'd looked it up and been witness of other women doing it on the Internet. Yet it told her the act still must be rare as neither had seen or knew a woman that squirted. Both wanted to see a non-cyber demonstration of her uncommon extra orgasmic act. Even more than that they both admitted she was attractive, she wondered when she missed Rod Sterling and the Twilight Zone music.

"Earth to Heidi. Come in Heidi." Rick said and she snapped back to reality loosing the thread of conversation on the other side of the door and coming out of her thoughts. She thought she still might be a little spacey from her explosive climax. "Oh glad to see you back."

"Sorry," She said but he closed in on her obviously not caring where she'd been and their lips came together once again.

She couldn't help herself now that they were alone she pulled up the back of his shirt and let her hands slip under his belt and waistband. His firm ass filled her hands and she cooed into his mouth as their tongues tentatively swirled each other. Yet he wanted more pulling away from her lips and kissing his way to her earlobe sucking it into his mouth. She'd never thought of them as sensitive but a sudden moan escaped her mouth and she bucked her hips up at him. This invigorated him even more and when she heard a mumble coming from the other side of the door she realized that the other couple was still out there. Some part of her wanted them to hear but she felt that they would obviously be going all the way soon and she didn't want the end of her near on twenty year chastity to be a public affair.

It took a moment to pull him off of her neck where he had moved too. A little bit of time before to actually get the will to grab his head and then some more to push him away. He stared at her and she smiled giving him a quick peck before slipping around him. A few steps into the apartment showed it was fairly large but easily set up. The kitchen and the entertainment room were the first area and then a hallway down the middle looking to be a bathroom at the end and maybe a bedroom right and left. Remembering another movie she undid the buttons of her scrubs blouse and then tugged it over her head. She was just safely in the shadows of the hall when she turned around to look at him and dropped it on the floor. So far everything she had or done seemed sexy to him so she hoped this wouldn't disappoint him.

"Oh you little minx," He started after her and she giggled and leaped for the few steps to stand at the bedroom doors.

The one to the left was nearly closed but the right was wide open. She looked both ways surveying the two rooms as she stepped out of her pants and threw them back at him. He caught them but had to take a couple steps back and this bought her another couple of seconds. The room to the left called to her more just the simple quality of everything and what proved it was the boxes sitting piled up to one side. The room to the right had a more lived in quality to it with no boxes and posters of bikini clad women on the walls. Her Rick was not the type to ogle celebrity skin. Especially if his attraction to her and his words earlier were true, these women were the type she was not. Very skinny and to perfect to be natural. She went left reaching behind herself and unsnapping the bra tossing it out into the hall making sure it hooked enough that it hit the wall and not sailed into the other roommates room.

"There is not much you can do now that will stop me from believing you were created just for me," He said as he entered the room and easily caught her panties that she tossed at him that dopey grin she felt she could easily love on his face. "What gave it away? The boxes?"

"That but only half as much as the posters." She said smiling as he dropped her clothing down into a pile inside his room, he cast a glance over his shoulder at the posters across the hall in the other room.

"Believe it or not Maggie put those up and not Jerad." The door closed and the only light in the room was what was coming through the closed curtain.

She had no idea who those people were but that they were his roommates didn't need to be guessed. The light flicked on and he stood staring at her up and down for a solid minute. It was hard to resist the urge to tug his blankets around herself or to try and hide as much of herself as she could some other way. The first thirty seconds were the worst feeling uncomfortable and the suspicion that he might get this first good look at her and then shake his head. Shake his head and she'd see that bulge drop and drop and drop and then he'd toss her clothes at her. After the thirty seconds he smiled and shook his head looking unbelieving that he could be so lucky and she couldn't believe her luck either. Her body tingled again with his gaze and she felt like a worshiped queen once more as he took in the beauty he saw in her.

Coming to her only after pulling off his own clothes she was treated to the sight of a naked man in full light for the first time. Back all those years ago things had always been done in the back of a car parked in a dark lot at night. The one time she'd had sex in a bed had been at a party with couples doing the same on the ground around them. There had never been time to really look at her boyfriend back then and she suspected even if she had not much would still be remembered. He didn't give her a strip show but he also didn't race to get his clothes off. Tugged off his shirt and tossed it down looked at her a bit more and pulled off his undershirt. Traced fingers across her open thighs and then pulled off his pants removing his socks before pulling his briefs down.

His manhood was revealed as she straightened and her eyes gazed on it. She wasn't intimidated by his size and neither was she sure that it was small or undersized. Somewhere she'd heard the average male penis was 5 inches and she guessed he was near that if not a bit more. Mostly she noticed the hair around his penis was short way shorter than her own. When she was younger she'd seen a porn where the guy's dick had been coming out of long black pubes. It had always remained in her mind as The Image of a penis that would pop to her head when one was discussed. It had looked unwashed and the hair so thick she couldn't see the base of the penis. Rick's though trimmed nicely and certainly shaved it into order, was completely the opposite. Reaching out for it and he aimed that way letting her enfold her fingers around his member.

Fingers wrapping around the base she tightened her grip and then relaxed getting the feel of the organ then dragging her hand up till just the head was poking out and aimed it at herself feeling the resistance that it wanted to stand straight up again. Her other hand reached out and knowing they were sensitive gently took hold of his sac dragging her other hand back down his length. She glanced up at his face to see if any of this was hurting him and he smiled down at her reaching down and brushing that loose red hair back behind her ear. She smiled at him and slowly started getting the feel for jerking him off. As hard as he was she could feel him thicken and lengthen a little more under her administration.

Finally she felt as if the itch between her own legs would drive her insane she moved herself feet spreading to each of his hips, sitting up so she could continue to play with his cock. His eyes widened and he licked his lips his nostrils flaring a little bit as the odor of her sex had to be filling his nose, it certainly was filling her own. Scooting forward she breathed deeply and brought it to her clitoris rubbed it around watching how sexy it looked between her lips. Feeling how good the thing felt stroking her clitoris a much thicker version of his finger. Pushing it down she held it with one hand and pulled it awkwardly towards herself till it was just an inch inside her.

"What... about.. the protection?" The husky quality to his voice was about the same as she felt the stretching she was doing down there around him had the slightest bit of pain to it but the small entering motion had so much potential pleasure to it and felt so right she wanted more.

"We're perfect for each other aren't we?" She asked thinking how the gloves she wore all the time made a touch feel distant and inhuman, thinking about how much time she'd waited for sex and how she couldn't wait a second more. Yet she shook her head, "I don't care about it but if you want it, get it on."

The look on his face said this was the first time he'd ever heard that before. He blinked several times and then shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. Pushing himself deeper and for a long moment all but that sensation filled her world. It felt like he couldn't get deeper and he did and it felt like her pussy had been missing something that it just got as he entered her. Finally she felt the tickle of his pubes then the gentle touch of his balls and the warm flesh of him complete the contact. Forcing her eyes open she looked at him with a smile that she didn't think she would ever be able to get off her face.

Staying fully inside her he grabbed her thighs and pulled her a little closer to the edge of the bed, she could feel a bit of her butt cheeks hanging off. The feeling between her legs increased as it seemed a better angle for him. They were both breathing heavily and she felt that same feeling as before the feather waiting for the right wind to come along and take her away, Dorothy off to Oz. His fingers left her legs and traced down her thighs across her body and instead of being ashamed of the small pouch there she saw the look in his eyes and allowed his touch. Hands fully splayed he rubbed further up then jumped to her arms rubbing up to her shoulders before finally finding her breasts.

"Holy Sheep, yes!" The words leaped out of her as his palms rubbed across her hard nipples.

"How big are they?" He asked judging each with touches, rubs, squeezes, and jiggles.

"Double Ds," She answered and he nodded happily and she looked down at them they'd never meant much to her but now she was glad she had them as he stared eagerly.

They were large and like the rest of her flesh creamy white with a splash of freckles. The freckles ran down her cleavage faint tan dots that ended before the level of her nipples. The freckles ran down her shoulders and arms as well and with just a bit of make-up on they could be seen across her cheeks as well. There was even a small amount splashed across her pussy that could be seen if one looked close. She saw them when she took a shower. Her long red bush was not anywhere near as maintained as Rick's pubes were. Yet her hair was naturally sparse and the light red color made seeing through them easy.

"The more Ds the better," He said tracing a finger around her pink nipple the areola about the same as a soda can the nipple at the center a good half inch long and extremely hard at the moment.

"Holy Sheep!" She said again as he tweaked both her nipples between thumb and middle finger with the pointer finger tracing at the tips at the same time he pulled out of her.

Before she could complain at the sudden loss of it inside her he thrust back in and she felt fulfilled once more. Absence making the heart grow fonder his movements seemed to prove that. Quickly he left the slow pace and letting go of her breasts he smiled as they started to sway up and down with his ever quickening movements. His hands took hold of her thighs and he really increased his pace. His eyes drifting closed and then snapping open as if the pleasure was to much but the sight of her was something he didn't want to miss. She could feel her orgasm coming and thus her eyes seemed unable to close as if she had to seen some visual sign of it.

"Duck, yes, yes!" She cried and this time it wasn't so great that her eyes snapped shut, it was good but not as good as it had been minutes ago.

She stiffened up as pleasure filled her seeming to radiate from the ends of her body and surge right between her legs. Locking up as she did shifted things for him and his cock popped out of her, they both cried in dismay. Yet as soon as he was out of her the orgasm rocked up higher like letting the cork out of a champagne bottle. Her bliss increased but she was still able to keep her eyes open and senses focused. Also like a cork out of a bottle her juices burst out of her but this time she was able to see it from the start. Not a stream but a spray emerged from her splashing across his cock and stomach, he groaned again. Another one shot forth as she bucked with him holding her legs as best he could. On purpose or not she angled up when she sprayed again catching across his chest and into his face again.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers