True Love Lost Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

"This is so fucked up," He voiced his opinion and she nodded closing her eyes a moment and wishing somehow that she open them and not be related to him. "I feel like. I don't know. It's only been hours and I feel like it has been years. Years and that something out of our control is making us split up. It hurts so bad!"

"We don't have to end it right now." Keeping her eyes closed she couldn't bare to see him looking as his voice told her he must look. She forced her mind towards the memories of last night and maybe not surprisingly they went willingly. "We could pretend for another hour that we don't know what we know."

"What do you mean," His voice trembled as if he was near tears.

"We be with each other one last time. Pretend we aren't relate... pretend we are just strangers again." She forced her eyes open again thinking he would probably be looking down on her in disgust for the very idea of it.

He looked away from her a moment, a long moment, then nodded his head. Still not looking at her and she waited for something to happen. He remained motionless and she thought if she didn't do anything nothing would happen. Nothing would happen and her one last chance at sharing her body with him and taking his body unto her would be missed out on. Once more pushing away the thoughts of what they were to each other now she rolled onto her shoulder reached between his legs and grabbed hold of his penis. It was withered there between his legs but her touch along had it swell like somebody blowing into a balloon.

"Just pretend," He whispered and she hurried and pulled his slowly swelling cock to her lips. "That's good."

She turned more not hunching up on herself worried he would push her away or jump up and run off. It was just as she remembered it and more. The feel of the cock between her lips as it grew to life and how his breath quickened rapidly. Her right hand was pressed into his thigh and she could feel the muscle there relax. Her vagina flooded or maybe it had never really dried up as he moaned and the smooth skin of his shaft rubbed against her lips. Turning more she fully faced down into his lap dropping her hand to the base of his cock and letting herself sink down on it as far as she could go.

"Oh fuck yes!" She was no porn star the chick in the video had taken much more of a much bigger dick down than Jennifer could.

She got only half of five or maybe six inch penis and that was all it felt like as soon as it got near the back of her throat she wanted to gag. Although he seemed to like it when she did gag and she guessed it had to be a compliment of sorts. That gag meaning he was to big to be taken down easily. Trying almost in vain to control the reflex she let the thing sink in and then pulled away retching a little. No, it was to much. He moaned happily at her actions and she flicked her eyes up to his.

That worry was gone from his eyes now. The look of impending doom vanished in what she was doing to him. She wanted to laugh. It was just as before so much power. She'd pretty much forced him to think of her sexually again and with her mouth had made him willing to get intimate with a woman he knew was his Aunt. Dragging her fist up his dick she stopped as just the tip of his cock was out and licked the darker colored head making him moan some more. He spread his legs and she settled in on one elbow and her lower body turned so she was laying on one side.

"That's good! That's so good!" He hissed thrusting his hips up and she let her fist beat up and down his length for a moment just holding the tip in her mouth.

She slowed some inkling telling her this was the way to get him done fast. It had been the action all three of the chicks in the videos had taken at the end holding the guys cock in there mouth a little and jerking them off as quickly as they could. Getting him off now wasn't at all what she wanted. So she let him go completely pulling another cue from the videos she'd watched and his dick against his body she started licking it. Moans of pleasure told her he liked this and she turned her head using her lips and her tongue she shook her head like she was saying no. Her lips and tongue slip up and down his long shaft and he pressed up at her face again letting out a good loud moan.

Her eyes flicked down and going for the "Greatest BJ ever" she followed suit dropping down to lick his balls. Breath catch in his throat he angled and lifted now giving her better access to his testicles. Her hands reached out grabbing hold of his hot ass and squeezing the tight muscles underneath the warm flesh. Tongue licked first one and then the other then she sucked one and the other in her mouth. He had big balls and it was stretch for her to accomplish but they got it and his vocalizations told her how much he liked it. Letting them pop out lewdly she licked around them even more getting gasps and jerky breaths pretty much everywhere she licked.

Leaning up she licked her way up from the area right under his testicles and made her way up to the tip of his cock. He settled moving so he kept whatever she was targeting at the best angle for her to get at it. Yet she dropped down once more licking a little lower and doing a little circular motion before dragging her way up to his swollen tip. Cock glistening she wondered how come there wasn't just pictures of dicks in art galleries maybe just pictures of his dick. It was one of the most magnificent things she'd ever seen and thought how much it so be regarded.

"I love this cock of yours!" She told him unable to hold the words back any longer and his reply was a deep throaty satisfied thing that nearly drove her crazy with lust. "This big cock of yours! I just want to suck it all day long! I want to suck this ducking cock of yours if feels so good in my mouth!"

"Oh hell yes," He nodded in appreciation of her words almost beckoning her for more.

"Licking it makes me so wet," Growing bolder she reached down rubbed at her pussy which almost made her cum and the hold the hand up to show him. "Tell me I can suck your big dick whenever I want. Please? Tell me I can whenever I want!"

"Yes! Whenever you want. Holy shit I don't care that your my Aunt! I fucking love you! Fuck! I want everything in the world to know how fucking perfect you are!" He did nearly scream this putting a little prudence into her at how his roommates might react to the news.

To shut him up she took hold of his cock and once again tried to get as much of it into her mouth as possible. Perhaps it was more like into her throat because her mouth ran out of storage room and the only place to go was into the back of her throat. He hit that barrier quickly and she gagged immediatly but bared down against it fighting the retching that wanted to overtake her. She wrapped her lips around him and leaned down seeing his short pubes get closer to her nose and then it was all she could take. Yanking up she did retch a little tried to swallow but couldn't as another gag took her. Thick ropes of spit burst from her mouth splattering into his dick.

"Oh fuck! I am going to eat you out so good for this! I am going to take hours just to show you got good you're this feels for me right now!" The feeling of worried disgust with herself fluttered away knowing that the woman in the porn had did this hadn't helped her.

His words did though. She felt like she could float she was so happy. Letting the rest of the spit slip from her mouth his dick really was coated and glistening now the stuff looking like clear honey. Running her fist up and down it she smeared it all over even down over his balls and then licked it all. It only took her a moment to realize he liked the sight of the thick strings that would stretch from her lips to his dick. She made sure to pull away every few seconds letting the spit stretch until it broke and then going back to his member. When she tried to suck him deep again the spit actually seemed to help a lot letting his cock slip a little deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yeah suck that dick so good baby!" The words made her crazy climbing a little higher on the arroused scale and even though he promised to lick her for hours she knew near on the second his tongue touched her down there she'd be spraying his face down. "Yes, gag on that cock."

"It's so big," She gasped and spit another thick wad of spit onto his member and then holding his dick up pushed her face against the side of it. "Look how big this dick is."

It almost looked like he was going to pass out now and she licked it to the tip spending a little time at the top and then licked her way down the other side to his balls. Once more she pulled one and the the other into her mouth the thick saliva keeping her lips plaible and the stretch was a lot easier. Them coming out of her mouth was a lot louder and lewder than in had been before. Sloppy wet plops. She did her lick from bottom to top move again this time dropping lower and knowing she licked his asshole and not just a crazing slash either. She was a nurse and knew a lot of a man's pleasure was tied to his prostate which was mainly housed in there.

If she was looking for him to give her a clearly worded sentence of him liking this he seemed past it. His eyes bulged and he groaned out sort of pushing it more at her mouth and the third time she stayed grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled them apart and then licked right at his sphincter. He hissed and slapped at the sheets fingers taking hold of them and yanking on them so hard she was surprised she didn't hear the fabric tearing. When she reached the top the fifth time he let out a ragged cry and she assumed this was him telling her he was about ready to ejaculate.

"Ducking give it to me!" It was more of a command and she yanked him from the root of his penis to just under the head with her hand opened her mouth but aimed his cock so he was just as likely to spray across her face as he was to get it into her mouth. "I want your sheeping cum! Give it to me Rick! Give it to me!"

A strangled cry escaped his lips so loud that she knew his housemates had to hear it. Then any worries about that was gone as his hot white spunk commanded forth. It was certainly as much as the night before almost impossible more. Maybe it was because she got the full brunt of it right in the face that it seemed that way but she wasn't sure. She didn't know enough about that area to say if being horny made him produce more cum that usual. There was enough though. Enough for two faces to be covered.

The first jets blasted out of him bypassing her mouth and raining across her forehead and into her hair. The next she aimed a little better or maybe worse as she was aiming it when it was jetting forth. Her left eye snapped closed as the goop slapped into her eyebrow and ran a little down right over her eye. The cheek wasn't spared either she could feel the warm jizz stretching all the way to her jawline. She wasn't sure how many times he ejaculated. But her face was completely caked in the stuff and she had even wrapped her lips around his summit and took as much in there as would fill her mouth before she swallowed it down and let the penis out of her mouth only to get covered with more.

"You are a sexy mess," He was finally able to gasp her right eye only able to open a squint his dick dribbling man fluid like a bad leaky faucet.

The way she'd just made him cum all over her face and in such quantity that she thought if he donated like this to a sperm bank they would only need him as a donor. The fact that SHE had her mouth wrapped around his cock giving a blow-job had her riding the edge of complete bliss. Saying those naughty things to him and having him say naughty things back had tugged her to the brink. The power she'd have over him knowing she could rush him right to the end or tease it out for long minutes had been something arousing her so high. Spitting thick wads of gagged up spit and licking his asshole had been so raunchy hot that her motor was roaring. Making him cum such a gigantic load all over her face covering nearly from ear to ear and forehead to chin wound her up right to her limit.

Grabbing his hand she yanked it between her legs he went with the move most likely not knowing how damn close she was or he might have resisted, reserved it for his mouth. She wanted it now though with no delays and to waiting. If she had to let him tease her and take his time to finish her she would go insane. Holding his hand in both of hers she guided two of his fingers up inside her and pressed her clitoris to his palm. The feather in the wind again and she knew her scream of joy far outdid his outburst. He dragged his fingers out from inside her and her pleasured cry peeked up even more and she tried to control it but it was to much for her.

Cum covering her face dripping down onto her tits and into her mouth making her feel like the dirtiest of sluts, a feeling she liked because she was HIS dirtiest of sluts. Nipples sinking with the sensation of being soaked in sperm and the cool air of the room blowing across it. His digits dragging out of her while his palm kept perfect pressure and presence on her sensitive bump. She let loose a torrent to equal that of his a moment before and almost did wish his face had been down there so he could bask in the opposite version of what he'd given to her. Yet she was good she was cumming and she was good.

"Oh duck! Oh duck!" Scream blended down into words and she felt like she had all the bones pulled from her body all at once.

She was a puddle sinking down into his bed which was soaked from a mixture of fluids. Sweat, sperm, squirt, and saliva. Sighing he collapsed down beside her and she angled her head so to rested on his shoulder but her face was to the ceiling keeping the sperm there as long as possible like a real facial mask. They breathed heavily heard muffed voices from outside the room and she didn't jerk to hard when his thumb ran across one eye and then the other. Feeding her the wiped off goo and she was glad she didn't wear make-up or that would be all she'd be tasting right then. He did another once over across her eyes and she fluttered them open to stare at him as he smiled horn dog like over at her.

"So this is it," She sighed most unhappily and his smile faltered and then vanished.

"Yeah, this is it." Agreeing looked like it was one of the last things he wanted to do.

"We don't have any options," Maybe it was a question and maybe it was a statement either way all Rick did was nod his head and sigh again. "It ducking sucks!"

"Yes it does," His face and twisted at her last words wanting to smile and then fighting it down.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers