True Love Lost Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl!" He growled grabbing his dick and shoving it back inside her again and she screamed blissfully which cut out when he yanked out of her and she started spraying again, he knew how to keep it going. This time he put his hand down in front of the blast and when it tapered down he shoved himself back inside her. "Here."

Her mouth was open before she could even think if she wanted it or not. His fingers pushed between her lips dripping with her squirt and the taste filled her mouth and she groaned around his fingers. As she sucked on it she realized how taboo and against accepted practice all this was. Getting picked up in a bar by a stranger and going back to his place. Getting ate out by him in public, squirting fluids from herself, getting fucked by him without protection, and lustfully sucking her flavor that he offered. Yet she couldn't deny how good it all was as she couldn't deny how much she'd had quickly she'd grown to like her own natural vagina lubricants.

He leaned over her after spreading her legs as far as he could get them and she began to lick his chest. A growl escaped his lips as she ran her tongue across his nipple and she sucked it in throwing off his rhythm. Realizing he liked it she licked all the squirt she could making her way over to his other nipple causing him to grab her head and lift it off the mattress so she could suck more at his nips. He still fucked on as she did this but let her go only twenty or thirty seconds later because he knew the position grew uncomfortable for her or it had grown so for him. Straightening up he wrapped his arms around her legs again and fucked her roughly and this seemed to be the way she liked it. Her fingers took hold of his sheets tugging them up as the pleasure in her body spiraled higher and higher.

Bending forward made it feel like his cock was drilling wonderfully deep into her body. His face nuzzled into her neck sucking less than gently on her and she knew the first hickey of her life would be there. Climbing up onto the box spring he bent her up even more and was dropping his cock down inside her. She felt this position in her back a little bit but the amount of pleasure she was getting vastly outweighed any sort of discomfort. She could feel his balls slapping against her asshole and the little tweaks felt good. His dick was rubbing the bottom of her gash the skin there super sensitive and it felt very nice at this localized sensation. Breasts sitting on her chin she grabbed them and pulled them down letting out a surprised moan at the sudden pleasure. Her fingers curled over her nipples and she tugged on them crying out louder unable to fathom how she could touch them now as never before. He watched her playing with her own tits with a wide smile and she felt more aroused that he liked what she was doing. She'd touched her breasts thousands of times before and never so much as a hint of anything sexual from them. Now though it was a complete change her administrations felt nearly as good as his and certainly to the level were she didn't want to stop.

The feather was caught by the wind again and he sensed it this time hissing out a happy exclamation. Letting go of one leg he dropped her out of the semi-uncomfortable position but she was still aimed at his upper body. The drop let his cock flop out of her snapping up into his body still totally erect. As soon as it was out a flow of liquid gushed forth like a sprinkler head cascading across him and over herself as well. The rain of warm liquid was erotically charged and she gushed again and again screaming out her pleasure. He jammed just the tip of himself into her just for a second then let it go rewarding them both with more wetness. She reached up and stroked her clit the slowing flow shooting back up in pressure. Yet this bought them a moment or two more before the sensation was to much and she had to stop.

He let her fall to the bed wrapping his hand around his dick and with just a few short strokes he was squirting as well. The juice covering them made it really easy for his hand to rock up and down on his cock. The stuff from his cock was much different than her own. Thicker and white coming in ropes instead of a spray. It landed and felt hot across her stomach, then breasts, then face. He gushed forth a good supply a lot more than she thought possible from the few samples she'd seen at the hospital. Sperm covered her running quickly loose as it mixed with the sweat and squirt already covering her body. The load that had snaked up across her neck, chin, and across her lips and cheek she let her tongue out to test. He groaned at the sight of this jerked once more on his cock and gave her another load across the other chin and nose. It wasn't that bad even though she found the taste of herself a little more excepting.

She licked at what she could grabbing his penis away from him and milking out the last dripping bit onto her wrist. Bringing this to her mouth she hoped his groaned of pleasure meant she made a good show of cleaning up all of his sperm that she could. He dropped to the mattress as she pulled her breast up to her lips fighting the oversensitive feeling to clean up the sperm from here. Lazily she finished scooping up what was on her belly with both hands and then licking clean her digits. Then she sat up and they stared at each other for a long few minutes and he finally leaned over and kissed her on her lips. He was tentative about it at first but either her own flavor overpowered his or his passion made it easier to ignore what he was doing. She wasn't aroused by the idea that he might be sampling himself but was joyful that he was willing to kiss her even under the condition.

"We should jump in the shower." He offered as they found themselves panting after the kiss, him on his back and her half draped over him.

"Waking up with all this wouldn't be so enjoyable. That's if you will be allowing me to stay and not kick me out after you got what you want from me." He smiled at her half serious joke and kissed her quickly before they both sat up.

"Who said I'd gotten everything out of that I want from you?" He asked looking down at her body and licking his lips she thought she fell in love with him in that instant as his limp penis made an attempt to get erect again proving how much he liked her body. He rose after another second of ogling her and then went to the door peering out to see if his other roommates had come out yet before beckoning her to follow him. After they darted from his room to the bathroom and he got the water flowing he asked, "What's up with the Sheep and duck thing?"

"You still grinning about it?" She asked hours later as they lay in his bed both of them wearing his clothes, her a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt her clothes still on the ground and him only his underwear. "It's work we can't swear in front of the patients."

"Sheep and duck for shit and fuck. What about bitch and ass?" She giggled and shook her head seeing in the dark and from the corner of her eyes the way his smile widened at the sound of her laugh he seemed to love so much.

"Finch and Bass of course," He laughed hard and kissed her neck and ear lovingly. "I can't believe your still on about that."

"It's cute that's all." How many hours had it been she wasn't sure his clock was out of her range of vision and she was way to comfortable to want to move. They'd been talking for a long time though but as of yet hadn't discussed anything that wasn't who they were and what they liked. No boring stuff like the particulars of work or family just favorite music, movies, moments, and more. She'd never thought carrying on such a long conversation could be so easy. "It's completely and horribly cute really."

Then as if he just thought about it. "Bastard?"

"Badger," She put a defeated tone to her voice but he laughed all the harder.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked still laughing a little bit but she laid back fully and looked up into his face, the moment going serious.

"Maybe not first sight but love after first night," The corners of his mouth quirked a little bit at her rhyme but he leaned forward and kissed her fully on the lips and she felt herself melting.

"I love you," He said when their lips parted just a hair breadth between them, she raised her head up and kissed the lips she loved as well.

"I love you too. I think we are meant for each other. Destiny seems strong enough to bring us together even if we were born over ten years apart." She said and he smiled happy to tuck that piece of hair behind her ear again. He kissed her ear and then her lips and then let her curl up into his arms, drawing the sheets over them both.

"My friends are never going to believe this." He mumbled before she wiggled more comfortably against him and slipped off into the most content sleep of her life.

"I'm going to go for a jog," Came a voice and her eyes opened glad there was no waking up in her own bed and it had all been a dream, he stood over her brushing more than just the one lock from her face. "I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Didn't I give you enough exercise last night?" She asked and he laughed his nose crinkling up maybe at the whiff of her morning breath.

"Maggie and Jerod work late and sleep late. So you don't have to worry about them this early." He said and her eyes flicked up to the clock and was glad it was her one day off because otherwise she'd have been late, it was nearly ten o' clock. "My toothbrush and deodorant are in the little bag if using them doesn't gross you out. I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay," This time she held a hand over her mouth and he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

He got the the door and stopped, "I love you."

"I love you too," She answered with a smile and a feeling as if she might float up to the ceiling, none of it had been a dream.

For a few minutes she tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't working. So rising from bed she peeked out into the hall and then darted to the bathroom. Using a toothbrush and deodorant from somebody else had never come up before in her life. She looked at both after opening the small pouch that took up a corner of the medicine cabinet and shrugged. The deodorant was a bit of a manly smell but acceptable and brushing her teeth with is tooth brush was probably more acceptable to more people than sucking down his sperm as she'd done last night.

She brushed her hair and borrowed the cheapest of the hair zips from whoever Maggie was and did something with her hair. Going back to his room just as quickly as she left it she felt like a kid against sneaking around like this. Once the door was closed she looked around the room thinking about all his stuff she could look through to see what he was like that he might not admit too. Yet that felt like a violation in some way so instead she thought to check her email. His laptop was sitting on the desk and she hoped he didn't have it password locked or anything like that.

It wasn't though and soon she jumped into her email and saw all that had been sent to her was joke mail from her co-workers. Looking at them only wasted five minutes and she closed it out. Her eyes scanning the desktop picture he had of a rolling desert someplace she'd never go to. A folder in the corner grabbed her attention and thinking about how they'd talked about other movies last night she thought about which ones he'd like so much that he'd have put on his laptop. Only once she clicked it there was just another folder that was titled, Adult. Grinning she clicked into this seeing a good list of files inside it, after a short load pictures replaced the file icons.

Beyond that his roommate/friend was Spanish she could tell he wasn't racist because there was half a dozen files that showed a black female or something in the name was about black women. A smile quirked her mouth at these and she looked further on seeing stills of women stripping or fucking or sucking. There was a good supply of lesbian movies, of two women and one guy movies, just oral, two squirting videos she thought she'd look at, a dozen or so anal which wasn't that threatening, and happily nothing that scared her. No bestiality, bondage, midgets, or whatever else there was out there that was told that you could get off the internet. She did notice how meticulous he had categorized the videos. The African American female videos were titled with Black and then the name of the actresses and then what they did in the scene and how good each was.

One that jumped out at her had the description "Greatest BJ ever" knowing what a BJ was had been a hard earned bit of knowledge asking and having her co-workers laugh at her till they explained. This was both an act that they hadn't done last night and one that had always been a secret sort of fetish to her. The one time she'd done it to her boyfriend all those years ago she'd thoroughly enjoyed it. How she had made him moan and groan so loudly with just her mouth. It made her feel powerful and in control at the same time subservient. Not to mention she remembered more vividly than any other sexual act she'd done at that time how his dick had felt in her hand and in her mouth. She hadn't seen it because it was totally dark but she'd felt it and tasted it and loved it. Of course something had interrupted them and she'd only just begun when it was done, having never come near the end.

So this file was the first that she clicked and then jumped nearly out of the chair as the music chimed in super load. Dropping the volume down almost all the way she breathed heavy and listened if she'd woken anybody up. Whether she did or not was pushed away when the video started and she was introduced to what he thought of as the perfect blow-job. She watched it clicking back a few times at something she wanted to see again or thought had to be a mistake. Then she allowed the rest of the video to play out taking notes of a few things she would try with him. Needless to say by the end of the video she was soaking his boxer shorts and waiting for him to get back. She inspected the others as well just the two squirt ones which were full length videos and she clicked back and watched entire minutes of footage once or twice.

"Jumping in the shower," He said peeking his head in brow and hair dripping with sweat, she'd heard him come in the door to the apartment and had had plenty of time to exit the porn and be sitting on the bed.

"Don't take too long," She told him having not thought of this and was near in pain with her need for him.

"It's already been difficult to be away from you for this hour," He said and laughed before disappearing again. He wasn't in the shower for more than three minutes and was in the room now dripping with water and a towel wrapped around him. "Now what is it that you couldn't wait for?"

"Well, I was thinking about last night and it got me really horny," She pulled the sheet from herself sitting on the bed naked and pointed to the spot between her legs that had grown dark because of her excessively leaking twat.

"You're right that shouldn't have to wait." He stepped forward and dropped his towel and she watched his cock rise up and up, a bit of movement caught her attention for a second seeing his laptop's screen saver had started up.

"I see something else that needs a little attention the..." Looking away from the screen and at his dick before a tickle at the back of her mind and she looked to the laptop again. There on the screen was somebody she knew standing in a group of smiling people with Rick huddled just one person away. "You know Laura?"

"What? Who?" His eyes went to the screen then his face sort of slackened a little bit. "You mean my mom?"

"Laura is my sister," She'd already started and they both finished at the same time, his eyes widened and he shook his head.

"You said your name was Heidi!" He cried as realization crashed down on him a second before it did on her.

How he had thought she looked familiar in the bar. How he had said he'd just moved here. Rick was no name of a nephew of hers while she hadn't seen any of them in five years she did know there names. Her mind lurched no nephew named Rick but one named Patrick, one named patRICK. The memory of the night before when he'd said his last name. He didn't have a long last name that began Well... he'd been explaining his real name was Patrick and then saying his last name. She saw his lips moving now in her mind's eye. "Rick well..." Screaming girls "...Patrick Gills actually." That compounded with her not removing her name tag. A name tag that didn't say her real name because there was already six other people with her name at work and her supervisor had thought it funny to give her the name tag with Heidi on it the nurse she was replacing, instead of Erin. Jennifer which there was already so much of in the hospital whose name tags read Jenny, Jen, Jennifer, Jenni, Jennifer K., and Jenny B. and of course her last name was Keller so it would have just been to confusing to be Jenny K.

"That's what they call me at work because there was to many Jennifer's!" She cried yanking the blanket over herself and breathing heavily shaking her head and now wishing if this was a dream she would wake up from it.

"This can't be," He shook his head and then shook it again looking close to hysterical. He took a deep breath and then shook his head again this time in denial. "Wait, wait, wait. We must have this all wrong. You last name isn't Keller my mom's maiden name. You didn't move here from Columbus and pretty much loose touch with our family except through rare emails. You just can't be MY Aunt Jennifer. You can't be MY mom's sister. Not after the stuff we did together last night."

"My last name is Keller," She admitted her tone defeated and he dropped to his knees yanking the towel over himself. For a long moment she considered lying to him but she knew if she did eventually the truth would come out. It would come out and she'd look worse because she'd lied and continued in their incest. "My sister is Laura Gills formerly Laura Keller who married John Gills back in 1981 or 82. They had three kids Julia, Evan, and Patrick. Patrick who calls himself Rick now I guess."

"Fuck!" He swore and fell forward onto the ground shaking his head over and over again.

Her mouth opened to say something more but there was nothing to be said. Her eyes went back to the screen showing Rick and the couple she'd met last night. Then she looked down to her clothes and wondering how to get them on without being seen naked by him again. Something filled her ears like buzzing and the rush of what sounded like a million gallons of water pouring continuously over her. The sound like rushing water grew louder in her ears driving everything away but the urge to get away. She felt herself swoon a little bit the world shifting in slow skipping frames. The noise was constant his look of dread turning to one of concern then she was falling over not moving just holding there for one brief second and the next thing she knew she was laying down on his bed unable to move. A moment more and he came into view looking worried his mouth open as if he was frozen in the act of saying something but the words were lost. Light was lost and suddenly she was gone.

"Are you okay?" Her eyes flickered open and she frowned a little looking up at the most handsome face she'd ever see. He'd climbed onto the bed with her and held her face in his lap, "What happened? Did you pass out?"

"No I'm not okay," She answered thinking about how cruel it was that she could still feel such desire and love for him despite knowing who he was.

Not that he was exactly who she knew him to be. The last remembered picture of her nephew Patrick had been a smiling ten or eleven year old with a missing front tooth posed for a school picture sent to her through the mail. That was her nephew Patrick. This handsome and wonderful guy above her was Rick. The man of her dreams. Those warm brown eyes of his looking down at her with still a little worry in them but mostly with undefinable sadness. Looking at her face mostly but they'd slowly rake over her body. Looking more forlorn as a patient looks at their loved ones and favorite things when they've been told they are terminal. That they only have a short time left. He thought that they only had a short time left to be with each other before they had to part and never be together in the same way again. Maybe never be able to see each other again.