Tucker's Studio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny was sitting in a reclining barber chair, looking at herself in a big mirror.

"Yeah, I kinda need to look like...somebody sorta different, if you know what I mean."

"Say no more honey. I got ya. Who does your hair? It's kinda thick around the back here."

"Oh. Nobody special really. A friend of mine sorta hacks at it."

"You'd look wicked cute with a pixie. You really got the face for it. And then the wigs would work out really nice. Want me to cut it?"

"Marsha works over at the Hair Factory when she's not here," Tucker said, looking at Ginny in the mirror. "She's the best."

"Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it's a hundred-and-fifty dollar haircut over there. I think you'll like it."

"Jeez, I ain't had a hundred-and-fifty dollar anything before," Ginny said. "What the hell, I always wondered what that kind of thing would look like. Yeah, I'm up for it."

Tucker went to the men's dressing room. Ralphy was sitting, waiting for him.

"So, we're starting with calendar shoot kinda stuff, right?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah, that's what we talked about, yeah," Ralphy said. He wondered what else there might be.

"Take off your shirt for me. Let me get Chip in here. Hey Chippy!" Tucker yelled out the door.

A tall, slim man entered. As soon as he started talking Ralphy could tell he was gay.

"Is this our new man?" Chip asked.

"This is Ralphy, Chip," Tucker said. "He's gonna be workin' with Ginny. She's in with Marsha gettin' her hair done. They're here for a photo session. Maybe we'll work into some other things. We're gonna start with a calendar shoot, some good old-fashioned older woman younger man cheesecake. Mild, you know? I'm thinkin' Ralphy with his shirt off, Ginny with her hands on him, maybe a little lacy bra showin', that kind of thing."

"I get the idea," Chip said, admiring Ralphy's bare chest. "He's perfect isn't he?"

"Yeah. Don't glam him up to much. I want the blue-collar diner cook to come through. And those pants, we can use 'em, right? For one of the set-ups at least?"

"Yes. Yes. They're perfect," Chip said. "How about some tighty-whities and a sleeveless undershirt? That fits the diner cook thing, right? His shoulders and arms are fabulous."

"Good. Good. Whatever you think. Yeah, we'll do a few different set-ups," Tucker said. "Ralphy, you're in good hands. Chippy's the best, been with me for, what, eight years Chip? So just relax, enjoy the process, don't be afraid to make suggestions. Everything goes smoothest when there's lots of give and take. Chippy, get with Marsha and coordinate the first set-up all right? I'll be in my office when you guys are ready."

While they waited on Ginny's haircut, Chip had Ralphy try on some underwear. White cotton briefs that were plenty snug, and a small sleeveless undershirt, like the muscle shirts Ralphy wore when he was younger. The whole thing felt wrong — parading around with his big cock lump showing, in front of a gay man — but Chip quickly put him at ease. After trying on a few more things they were laughing and Ralphy was relaxing.

Ginny, she was already in that fairyland Tucker had talked about. Marsha was all kinds of fun to talk to, and her skill with the scissors was obvious. The first nice haircut of Ginny's life almost brought her to tears as she sat and watched the transformation in the mirror. Who knew a well cut pixie could take off so many years? When it was time to start trying on wigs she hated to cover up the new look. But yeah, she needed to hide a little, and damn, that blonde wig with the soft curls was sexy! She and Marsha quickly agreed that was the one. A big box of nonprescription eye glasses was next. A pair of little black ones fit her face and the wig like a charm and looked nice and natural on her. She and Marsha looked in the mirror. Ginny wasn't Ginny anymore. Marsha did the makeup too. A full hour of eyebrow plucking, eye-lining, shading, shadowing and lipsticking took Ginny somewhere she'd never been before. She looked super sexy, and ready for anything.

Ralphy was in the studio talking to Tucker, Chip and Jamar the photographer when Ginny walked in with Marsha. Ginny was high. She was fucked up, like the buzz she got from the last weed she had smoked twenty years ago. She couldn't feel her feet. She was walking on them but her whole body was gone.The physical transformation she had just been through, the sexy clothes she was wearing, the place she was walking into, it all fucked up her head something fierce. When she saw Ralphy standing there shirtless and she saw the look on his face, the 'Holy shit, is that my Ginny?' look, she went down. Fainted. Out cold.

It didn't last long. Ralphy had carried her to a couch on one of the sets and Marsha was fanning her with the flattened out top of a cardboard box. Tucker held a cold bottle of water for her.

"You all right sweetheart?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah. What...what happened?" Ginny said.

"You fainted Gin. Scared the shit outta us," Ralphy said. "You eat anything today?"

"A little."

"Chippy, order a pizza, will ya?" Tucker said. "Pizza all right Ginny?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

She felt her head, so different with so little hair.

"I took the wig off honey," Marsha said. "Maybe it was overheatin' you. We'll fix it up again, don't worry."

"Gin, I gotta tell ya, this fuckin' haircut's killin' me," Ralphy said.

Ginny could tell it was the good kind of killin'.

"Wait'll ya see it when it's not all matted down," Marsha said. "It's fuckin' hot."

"Jesus," Ralphy said quietly.

Tucker pulled up a chair and he and Ralphy and Ginny talked about the clothes and the set and working at the diner while they waited for the pizza. After they each had a couple slices Marsha took Ginny back to fix up the wig and her makeup. Walking onto the set the second time was better.

"Now I get a chance to say what I was thinkin' the first time," Tucker said as Ginny approached. "Damn!"

Ginny giggled. It'd been twenty-fife years since a guy reacted that way.

"What he said," Ralphy said, his eyes drinking in his co-worker as never before.

Ginny had on a tight little cardigan sweater, unbuttoned enough to show a glimpse of the red lacy bra underneath. Sheathing her nice ass was a pair of very short shorts that showed off her long legs. Spiky high heels finished the outfit off with a flourish. With the makeup and the wig and the glasses, the whole thing sent a rush of blood to Ralphy's cock. He was glad he had the tight pants on and not the tighty-whities, or, god forbid, the red silk boxers he'd tried on.

"All right," Tucker said. "While you were gettin' ready Ginny, Jamar worked with Ralphy a little. He got all the technical shit worked out so we're ready to roll. Let's just start shootin' some stuff. We may revisit some poses later, because initially you'll probably be a little stiff until you get used to the camera. Don't worry about that at all, all right? Once we all get used to each other you'll start to feel the fun I was talkin' about. So, Ginny, just stand next to Ralphy. Ralphy, put your arm around her......yeah, that's good."

Jamar clicked off a few frames and started moving in and around them, clicking away as he went. Ginny didn't know what to concentrate on — Ralphy's touch, or Jamar's movements. She started to feel a little high again, like she did just before she fainted, so she took a deep breath and decided to focus on Ralphy.

"All right, I want you two to just relax," Tucker said. "Take a couple deep breaths. Good. Now Ralphy, sit on the chair, and Ginny, you sit between his legs, on his thigh. Yeah, that's it. Arch your back a little sweetheart. Nice. Marsha, make a note about this bra and sweater. It's really good on her."

Jamar was constantly on the move, clicking away.

"Chippy, put some music on, will ya," Tucker said. "Lets go another button on the sweater Marsha......yeah, that's it. You comfortable Ginny?"

Ginny nodded. She was surprised just how comfortable. The whole thing felt dreamy. Not high anymore, just dreamy. She felt like kissing Ralphy. That was odd, kinda druggy and high, but just like in a dream, it wasn't freaking her out. She knew a kiss wouldn't happen anyway.

"All right, put your hand on his chest Ginny, and your other arm around his neck. Yeah, that's it. Nice."

It was nice. Ginny and Ralphy both thought so.

"All right Ralphy, wrap your arm around her, with your hand on her hip. Yeah. And your other hand on her other leg, just above the knee. Nice. Slide that one up a little, up her thigh. Right there, hold that."

Yeah, Ralphy could hold that. Ginny had some heat pouring off of her inner thigh, and it was nice and soft. He liked that pose. Ralphy wasn't soft anymore though, and he suddenly realized his hard dick was right up tight against Ginny's butt. Jesus Christ and it was twitchin'! He couldn't stop the fuckin' thing! Every time he thought about it the motherfucker would twitch again!

Ginny felt it, but she wasn't giving away that she knew. She felt Ralphy's big cock even before it got hard, what with the thin, shiny fabric of her short shorts and Ralphy's tight pants that sort of had the lump right out there in the first place. The twitch though, that really got her heart racing.

Jamar, he was working the pose from lots of angles, because it was a good one. Ginny and Ralphy, they were starting to relax, and they had sort of melted together in a nice natural way. They had some nice looks on their faces too, like they were both into what was going down, but trying to hide it from each other. It was cute and sexy.

"I'm lovin' this you guys," Tucker said. "Ginny, you okay if we open up the sweater a little more?"

"I guess," she said.

Marsha moved in and opened two more buttons. She carefully arranged things so it was nice and even and Ginny's nice cleavage was front and center.

"Beautiful," Tucker said. "Damn Ginny, so nice. Marsha do those two bottom buttons too. Just leave a couple in the middle holdin' it together. Yeah, perfect. Ralphy, take your hand off her thigh and put it on her stomach, sorta half inside the sweater. And Ginny, move that left knee over. Perfect."

It was Ginny's turn to feel the heat, this time from Ralphy's hand. She loved watching his hands when he worked in the kitchen, and now he had one inside her clothes, big and warm and powerful.

Ralphy, he was kind of amazed he was touching Ginny the way he was. He didn't know what to expect that day at the studio, but he didn't expect to feel her heartbeat.

"All right, good. Stand up Ginny," Tucker said. "Ralphy, put your legs together a little. Ginny, face Ralphy, straddle those big legs and sit down on his lap, with your hands on his shoulders."

It was the first deep eye-to-eye Ginny and Ralphy had had. Ginny smirked. Ralphy smiled. Ginny laughed. Jamar caught it all with a flurry of shots.

"Awesome you guys," Tucker said. "That's what I'm talkin' about. Fun. Loose. Goof around. Play with it."

Ginny pursed her lips in an air kiss at Ralphy, and they both laughed again.

"Hands on her thighs Ralphy," Tucker said. "Nice. Now up on her sides, under the sweater. Oh yeah. Nice, nice, nice. Ginny, you ready to open those buttons up?"

She was and she did.

"Slip the top down off your shoulders. Oh fuck yeah! Damn girl!"

Ginny's eyes were wide with the excitement of it all. Things were moving faster, and the funky music Chip had put on got her into a rhythm, her body starting to move a little bit to it. Tucker noticed.

"You feel that music too Ralphy?" he asked. "Yeah baby, move to it. Move your hands on her. You okay Ginny? You get to call stop any time you want honey."

"I'm good," she said, her eyes still locked on Ralphy's.

"Take off the sweater any time honey, whenever you feel it," Tucker said.

"You do it," she said quietly to Ralphy.

His eyes lit up and sparkled. Ginny loved that. He held the little sweater while she wiggled out of it, first one arm and then the other, her tits jiggling a little in the little red bra. She put her hands back on Ralphy's shoulders.

"Fuckin' big shoulders," she whispered under her breath, like she was talking to herself.

She massaged 'em a little, ran her hands down onto Ralphy's big arms and then back up. They went around Ralphy's neck a little, and her head moved in close, like she was gonna kiss him. Ralphy's cock was hard as a fuckin' rock, and Ginny was rockin' her hips a little to the music.

"Damn!" she whispered under her breath.

"You guys are off the charts," Tucker said. "Ginny, whaddya think about panties? That'd be the icing on the cake, and then we'll call it a day."

"Yeah, I guess," she said.

Marsha moved in, fixed her hair a little, and helped her take the shorts off over her high heels. Ralphy sat and watched, not worrying any more about the big lump in his pants. All his brain cells were occupied takin' in the sight of Ginny, standing there in a blonde wig, a sexy little red bra, and red lace panties. And high fuckin' heels no less. Those long legs he'd been watching for years were right there, every fuckin' inch of 'em.

Ginny looked down at herself, a little embarrassed.

"Guess I need to do a little landscapin' for next time," she said. "Is there gonna be a next time?" she asked Tucker.

"Oh hell yeah!" Tucker said. "You guys are fantastic. My new 'A' team. I got lots of ideas. Climb back on honey, just like you were. Arch your back sweetheart, so we can see that nice ass of yours."

She gave Ralphy a 'Holy shit, I can't believe we're doing this!' look, and then the music took her again. She closed her eyes as her hips started moving. With nothing but panty lace between her pussy and Ralphy's hard lump it was like a whole new game. She massaged his shoulders as her grinding picked up in intensity.

"Holy fffuucck!" she whispered, eyes still closed

Ralphy was moving too, lost in the moment, but his eyes were wide, watchin' the sexy blonde in glasses — a woman he knew well but didn't know at all — grind herself to an orgasm on his rock hard lump.

When she came it was silent but unmistakable, her muscles tightening and firing in little spasms, her mouth open. Her eyes opened in the middle of it, looking deep into Ralphy's, and that was all he could take. He pumped his tight pants full of hot cream.

"Ffffuck Gin!" he whispered as his balls emptied.

They were both breathless and speechless. Jamar had been circling, shooting a frenzy of shots, and they hadn't even noticed him. Ginny sat there, gathering her wits with her hands still on Ralphy's shoulders, her hips unable to come to a complete stop. Her pussy on that lump just felt too good.

"It's a wrap you guys," Tucker said, finally snapping her and Ralphy into reality. "That was as good a first session as we've ever had I think, right Jamar?"

"Yeah man. Real nice," he said.

———————

"Order up!" Ralphy yelled five hours later.

Night shift with Ginny had just started. Ralphy broke his promise — he wasn't wearing his tight pants. They needed a good washing. Ginny noticed and smiled to herself. Yeah, she did that. She made a handsome twenty-nine-year-old cum in his pants. Big time. She had no idea how she was gonna talk to him about it, but damn, just knowing it happened did her a world of good.

Making Ralphy cum, yeah, that was special, but having an orgasm herself, that was monumental, maybe even life changing. She hadn't had one for a decade or more. Her husband was more likely to slap her around than fuck her. Way more likely. And when he did stick his ugly dick in her there was nothing there. No feeling at all. Ginny thought orgasms had flown the coop. Having one rise up in her with Ralphy, so pure and beautiful like that, well it just about took her breath away just thinking about it.

The most surprising thing though, was that she wasn't even all that embarrassed about it when it happened. A fuckin' orgasm on her cook's lap, with four people watching. If you'd told her the day before that that would happen she would have told you were nuts. Totally whacked-out nuts. Not only wasn't she embarrassed by it, she liked it. Being seen like that. Maybe it was all those chemicals it released in her when it happened, some kind of happy juice she had read about in a magazine one time. Whatever it was, she just liked the shit out of the experience. Giggled with Marsha about it in the makeup room. Told Marsha how big Ralphy's cock felt. Tucker wasn't kidding when he said the place was a fairyland.

Ralphy, he was more uncomfortable about it. The big wet spot in his pants embarrassed him in front of everybody. He never expected anything like that at a photo shoot for a calendar. When he thought back on it after he got home none of it really seemed like any calendar he'd ever seen. Tucker and everybody at the studio, they sort of coaxed things along until it went maybe too far. Not so much for him but for Ginny. He was worried about her.

He looked out from the hot kitchen at Ginny in her little waitress dress. The belt around her waist, yeah that was right about where he'd had his hands under that little sweater. Damn, her waist was so small his hands wrapped almost all the way around her. And those fuckin' legs that guy in the booth was lookin' at? Ralphy's hands had been all over them too. He was holdin' 'em tight, high up on her thighs when she came. And that look on her face when it happened, Ralphy wouldn't forget that. Ever.

And then there was that fuckin' haircut. There she was, walkin' the floor at work in her uniform, a place where she always looked exactly the same day after day, and she looked like a brand-new person. Fuckin' brand-new. Way younger, way more confident. Of course it wasn't all magic and happiness. When she went to the window to put in an order with Ralphy she got shy. They both did. There was some awkward shit in the air, and neither one knew quite what to do about it. But then she'd walk away and there was a little spring in her step. It was from everything, yeah, but a lot of it came from that haircut.

Gary gave her shit about it when she got home from the photo shoot. He knew it was cut too good to be free, and he didn't think she should have spent the money on it. She was glad in a way, because it distracted him from any other look that might have been on her face. He made fun of her, said it was too short and she looked like a boy. Ginny knew different. She looked in her bedroom mirror and saw more woman than she ever had before. She didn't care if he thought she looked like a boy. Maybe he wouldn't touch her so much, not that he touched her much in the first place.

"Order up!" Ralphy yelled.

Ginny's eyes caught his when she picked up the plates. She smiled at the look on his face as he got a little lost in her glow.

The awkwardness dissipated as the hours passed. By the time their shift was over Ginny and Ralphy were back to their normal selves, even though they hadn't really talked about what had happened. They sat next to each other on the grimy back steps behind the kitchen, Ginny having her usual smoke, talking quietly so the morning shift wouldn't hear. The noise from the big exhaust fan covered up their conversation pretty well.

"Tucker's got quite a place there, huh?" Ginny said.

"Fuck, I guess so," Ralphy said. "There's way more to it than I thought."

"Yeah."

"So, you good Ginny?" Ralphy asked. "Did they, uh...I mean they didn't get you to do stuff you didn't wanna do or anything, did they?"

"Nope. I mean, a girl doesn't get all the way, you know, there, unless she's pretty comfortable, so..."

"Oh...good...yeah," Ralphy said. "I was kinda...surprised though, you know?"

"You and me both," Ginny smiled. "So we doin' it again?"

She glanced at Ralphy with a bright twinkle in her eyes, and took a drag on her cigarette. Ralphy wasn't quite sure what she meant. The photo shoot? The orgasms?